gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:43 am

Post by gob »

Who is Kyuko’s replacement?

If its implo or that other person making wallposts, then we lim that person today.

If not i think DE is good
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:06 am

Post by Klick »

In post 896, Dunnstral wrote:What implosion posts in 783 here is super vague and you can say this about pretty much anyone. I don't think implosion is super vague as town like this so this feels off to me. Also I want to note that I copy paste what implosion writes and make it about them to try to showcase this and Klick responds super seriously but without much explanation. My belief here is that Klick did not even read implosion's post above and did not realize I was posting the same thing as implosion, and this not reading of posts strikes me as more likely to come from mafia (regardless of implosion's alignment really)
Was this called the 'nsg tell' at some point or was that something else

I realised you posted the same thing back at implosion, I just thought when implosion said it it made sense and when you said it it didn't
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:41 am

Post by gob »

Klick might be wolfing here.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Klick »

y
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:33 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 884, fireisredsir wrote: what about 855 do you think is scum? you can answer in the morning if you want
Basically, you were admitting that you did a scummy thing (deciding you wanted to scumread me before actually reading me properly), but then explained it away as not really scummy.

This is something I do A LOT as scum when I come under fire, and you mentioned you think I have the same energy as scum that you have, so I think you'd definitely do that as scum.

Also it's not morning for me but it's probably morning for you so I technically did explain it in the morning.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:34 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 903, Klick wrote: y
Klick what do you think about the push on me and in particular about fireisred's narrative?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:34 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 900, gob wrote: Who is Kyuko’s replacement?

If its implo or that other person making wallposts, then we lim that person today.

It's fireisredsir.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 901, Klick wrote:
In post 896, Dunnstral wrote:What implosion posts in 783 here is super vague and you can say this about pretty much anyone. I don't think implosion is super vague as town like this so this feels off to me. Also I want to note that I copy paste what implosion writes and make it about them to try to showcase this and Klick responds super seriously but without much explanation. My belief here is that Klick did not even read implosion's post above and did not realize I was posting the same thing as implosion, and this not reading of posts strikes me as more likely to come from mafia (regardless of implosion's alignment really)

I realised you posted the same thing back at implosion, I just thought when implosion said it it made sense and when you said it it didn't
I've never heard the term before
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 874, DeasVail wrote:
In post 873, fireisredsir wrote: alright im caught up

i think appearance is fairly towny as well
I truly am not sure of the scumread there by any means, but of everyone on the coalition, I think Appearance has fit the most with what I expect from scumplay. I know that it is common to interpret appearance’s style of play as scummy, but I just don’t think it’s Dragon, and I agree that Ydrasse was townie.
I'm not really sure how to read Appareance. I've gone through his ISO and tracked his reads on specific players and everything logically checked out.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:48 am

Post by T3 »

Like there were no reads in which I had no idea how he could have got there
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 901, Klick wrote:

nsg tell is when someone doesn't pick up on a joke
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 896, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 755, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote: VOTE: Dunnstral

His entrance is not exactly impressive and I feel like Ydrasse was scum. I feel like the aspects of her posting that people were saying she'd have trouble faking as scum are actually things she definitely can fake over the course of her being in this game
In post 742, gob wrote: T3 yfrasse seem good. implo will need to go some point soon. maybr dunn too
Do you realize Dunn replaced Ydrasse?
Why does my entrance have to be impressive for me to be town?
I don't think you ever answered this.

In post 783, implosion wrote:
In post 751, DeasVail wrote: I get that you disagree with the reasons people have called Ydrasse town, but why was she scum, specifically?
Part of it is very squishy PoE, I think there's scum in ydrasse/appearance/kyouko and Appearance feels inscrutable and I feel kyouko is usually town. There are some aspects of Ydrasse's trajectory through the day that feel like they're how she would have played the day as scum.

I'm not wanting to put much into this game for the long weekend but should have more energy to devote to things in circa a couple days
In post 784, Dunnstral wrote: There are some aspects of implosion's trajectory through the day that feel like they're how he would have played the day as scum.
In post 785, Klick wrote: Right, I'm here for an hour
In post 784, Dunnstral wrote: There are some aspects of implosion's trajectory through the day that feel like they're how he would have played the day as scum.
Hard disagree
What implosion posts in 783 here is super vague and you can say this about pretty much anyone. I don't think implosion is super vague as town like this so this feels off to me. Also I want to note that I copy paste what implosion writes and make it about them to try to showcase this and Klick responds super seriously but without much explanation. My belief here is that Klick did not even read implosion's post above and did not realize I was posting the same thing as implosion, and this not reading of posts strikes me as more likely to come from mafia (regardless of implosion's alignment really)
You can tell I am completely burnt out because I hadn't noticed any of this.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:30 am

Post by gob »

In post 906, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 900, gob wrote: Who is Kyuko’s replacement?

It's fireisredsir.
Theyre scum i think. what do you think?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:32 am

Post by gob »

Im terrible at reading peoples emotions so whatever DE is saying about being burnt out, not sure if its true or not.

Someone else will have to do that for me
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:01 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 904, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 884, fireisredsir wrote: what about 855 do you think is scum? you can answer in the morning if you want
Basically, you were admitting that you did a scummy thing (deciding you wanted to scumread me before actually reading me properly), but then explained it away as not really scummy.

This is something I do A LOT as scum when I come under fire, and you mentioned you think I have the same energy as scum that you have, so I think you'd definitely do that as scum.

Also it's not morning for me but it's probably morning for you so I technically did explain it in the morning.
no, i wasn't admitting that i did a scummy thing, i was telling you it's not a scummy thing. i explained that i scumread you from spec in like my first few posts. there's no new information in you saying that i scumread you prior to exploring the reasons for the scumread, thats just literally the reality of what happened which i made clear myself at the time. if you think that's scummy you're going to have to explain why
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:05 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 908, T3 wrote:
In post 874, DeasVail wrote:
In post 873, fireisredsir wrote: alright im caught up

i think appearance is fairly towny as well
I truly am not sure of the scumread there by any means, but of everyone on the coalition, I think Appearance has fit the most with what I expect from scumplay. I know that it is common to interpret appearance’s style of play as scummy, but I just don’t think it’s Dragon, and I agree that Ydrasse was townie.
I'm not really sure how to read Appareance. I've gone through his ISO and tracked his reads on specific players and everything logically checked out.
In post 909, T3 wrote: Like there were no reads in which I had no idea how he could have got there
this is also more or less what i look for in appearance. i think as scum he has a harder time generating thoughts and so they sometimes seem to come out of nowhere. here it feels more like the thoughts are coming organically as a result of reading the thread, and most of the time there isn't that feeling of being pressured
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Klick »

In post 902, gob wrote: Klick might be wolfing here.
In post 903, Klick wrote:y
that's what I thought lmao
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Klick »

In post 905, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 903, Klick wrote: y
Klick what do you think about the push on me and in particular about fireisred's narrative?
I think fire's 'narrative'/suspicion of you is genuine, because I think the root of it was developed before he replaced in

What I find interesting is fire's turn-around on you later on. I think one way or another that decision is very attached to fire's alignment.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:25 am

Post by fireisredsir »

it doesn't feel to me like dragon is trying to sort me or is genuinely engaging with the things ive said, it feels like he just saw that im suspicious of him and decided im scum without really closely reading my posts

while part of me would like to call that scummy i think i could also see it coming from town who is frustrated by the gamestate and what seems to be a general shift in the vibe in the last 20 pages compared to the first 20
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:54 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Yeah I'm not trying to sort you because I have a fairly high confidence level that you are the scum in the coalition. I have looked at the possibility of Klick and decided he was town, I really see no reason to SR App, and although I haven't really said it out loud, I'm kinda leaning town on Dunn right now. And I've also given a bunch of reasons of why I think you are scum. I might be wrong of course but tbh I do not have the motivation and the mental energy to try and find you as town when more likely than not it wouldn't lead to anything.

So I am happy to end the day voting you, and if I'm wrong then I'll reconsider my reads.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 918, fireisredsir wrote: while part of me would like to call that scummy i think i could also see it coming from town who is frustrated by the gamestate and what seems to be a general shift in the vibe in the last 20 pages compared to the first 20
I really need to stop responding to posts after reading only half of them

Uh, okay? What's your current read on me then?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 916, Klick wrote:
?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:20 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 920, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 918, fireisredsir wrote: while part of me would like to call that scummy i think i could also see it coming from town who is frustrated by the gamestate and what seems to be a general shift in the vibe in the last 20 pages compared to the first 20
I really need to stop responding to posts after reading only half of them

Uh, okay? What's your current read on me then?
id say significantly concerned but conflicted

you have points in the game that to me feel scummier to me than any other player but you also have points in the game that feel townier to me than any other player. and i don't really know how to weigh that or which side is more reliable. i guess in a vacuum i would lean towards thinking the moments of townness are more reliable? but i think i need to read meta more carefully to get a better baseline understanding in order to sort that out

and at the same time im worried (based just on... how games tend to go in general) that we're going to default to the lower volume slots and then they'll probably be town and then we'll just be back here again tomorrow without having learned anything

so im also leaning towards wanting to read appearance/ydra/dunn more closely to either see if ive missed something or so i can feel more confident in townreads there. klick ive already looked at pretty closely and he feels very town mindset to me

this is probably not the clear answer that you would like to hear sorry im working on it
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:40 am

Post by gob »

In post 921, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 916, Klick wrote:
?
yea idk either
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:41 am

Post by gob »

VOTE: fireisredsir

Ill be the first to vote on this obvious wolf. If its not fire then DE is most likely wolf.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”