micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 499, DkKoba wrote:
In post 496, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Flare Fluff
Slot is a liability regardless of alignment tbch
agree tbh

hard to tell if this is an omgus heavy townie or a scum who got hard caught in their bullshit
Again, liability either way.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 495, Flare Fluff wrote: I find it scummy that all ausuka is doing is constantly shading us and quoting our posts and I don't recall her engaging with other players. This is not towny.

- A
this is typically how people tend to play mafia
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd say about 25-33% of the time that statement is correct
retired
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

Yeah theres nothing inherently scummy about focusing on a slot or two at a time. It's how this one plays alot of the time tbh.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

also obligatory, shadow hasn't been here for 8 hours so they're confscum
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:37 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 493, Black wrote: Flare Fluff, I think you misunderstood what I said in 478. Your response in 480 didn't really make sense in the context of what I was saying, so I told you I was confused. You said you didn't care and said I like to parrot others that seem confused. I asked you to explain what you meant and you said "how could you not understand" and "do you get it?!" which felt really condescending

I wasn't trying to be rude or insulting, I was trying to explain to you why I may be having a hard time understanding the point you are trying to make. I'm sorry if you felt insulted
why are you asking me, my english is bad as you claimed. well i don't like fighting. so sorry if i came of rude to.

1. you ask me about your pet theory
2. then i answered this, with town claim is 50/50 but from your pet theory you think i am not town. so perhaps i should went with just 50/50 for claims.
3. you say i didn't answer your pet theory.

what do you think my slot is?

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:41 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 501, DkKoba wrote: labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
all i did was say low activity is scum possibility, then got called and labeled shallow.

i even later claimed after my experience with low activity scum in past games, but apparently that myth on this forum, what ever.

you guys have been on roll labeling me and A.

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:44 am

Post by Black »

In post 506, Flare Fluff wrote: 1. you ask me about your pet theory
2. then i answered this, with town claim is 50/50 but from your pet theory you think i am not town. so perhaps i should went with just 50/50 for claims.
3. you say i didn't answer your pet theory.

Just to clarify, in I said I don't think both you and the other hydra are scum anymore. My pet theory involves Rogues being scum with someone else
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Black »

I can see where you're coming from but I don't really think this is a good vote unless you think they are scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:47 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 508, Black wrote: Just to clarify, in 478 I said I don't think both you and the other hydra are scum anymore. My pet theory involves Rogues being scum with someone else
What pings Rogue as scum to you? past experience?

who would be the other scum?

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:52 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 501, DkKoba wrote: labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
i never labeled everything as 100% people took that out context, even when i further explained. but that got ignored

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 484, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 482, Ausuka wrote:
Like my point wasn't even *about* the activity stuff
, it was about how you completely misrepresented what Shadow was saying and have had a consistent pattern of doing that to anyone who suspects you throughout the game and I think it's a tactic

Your response just doesn't address anything

I'm not even sure if this can genuinely be faked because it's so ?????

In post 470, Ausuka wrote: I feel like you keep saying stuff like just asserting that you're town/just explaining or whatever when people express suspicion of you. I don't get the point. Obviously you know we're not just going to take your word for it? I could just as easily say "oh, i'm town, so you're just making a push narrative."

I look for other town. I don't see that in you. Since the early game, both of you have made a lot of posts taking what I say totally out of context to push me in retaliation, and I think you're consistently using that as a tactic to make yourself difficult to read. If you were a single slot, it would be a lot easier to chalk it up to playstyle but I find it strange that you both have the exact same attitude. Like, even after I made this post,
shaddowez comments that your reads list seems shallow for this point because you have a lot of reads which say they are simply activity based, you turn that into "are you also saying only town can be inactive?" which is just ... super obviously not the point here.
Similarly, when I pushed your slot,
you said "I fail to understand why you think town wouldn't do stuff." which was also super obviously not the point,
and other stuff like accusing me of avoiding the question when I definitely answered it. When Black pushes you, she's "either she read my post wrong or she is doing it on purpose pretending to play clueless." It's just consistently strawmanning anyone who pushes you to an absurd degree. It's difficult to read, but again given the consistency of this kind of approach from both members of the hydra I'm inclined to think it might be intentional. I don't think being defensive is inherently scummy, but I get very bad vibes from the way you're doing it. Like, it's not impossible that both of you just happen to behave like this but it feels less likely than it being at least partially strategic on your part.

I'm also just not a fan of 406 especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things.
It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
you brought up the shallow mention about activity, yet deny this, i already gave my point earlier not my problem you can't read.

Hey A Xd where did i say i fail to understand :dead:

~H
As I said ... my point was about how you spinned shaddowez's point beyond recognition, not about your post itself. If you actually read my post, that should be immediately obvious. You literally highlight, in bright text, where I do this. Therefore, your reply justifying your activity thing wasn't relevant to the point I am making.
Flare Fluff wrote:This post pings me and it looks like you are discrediting me. You complained that me and harle have the same attitude calling it out that we are intentionally doing it while knowing nothing about our playstyles and the history we have had together playing together. I feel like a town ausuka would be questioning us about our play history together.

I think I will never be able to town read ausuka because I have found 2 completed scum games of ausuka and her scum games are really good.

- A
I don't know your history together, and I don't want to ask you for the story of your friendship. I think that would feel weirdly personal. If you have anything relevant you want to share that rebuts my point, feel free to do so, but I'm not going to poke around for it, and I think reading your posts in this game has given me a pretty good idea of your playstyles.

If you think I'm good at scum why would this cause you to believe I am like, making up random arguments and being obviously scummy or whatever it is you think I'm doing? Is that 'really good' scumplay?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:57 am

In post 509, Black wrote:
I can see where you're coming from but I don't really think this is a good vote unless you think they are scum
They definitely could be, but this one doesn't think there's anything particularly wrong with a D1 "this is a bad slot regardless of alignment" flip.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:58 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

anyways, tris,Rogue,black i can see as town, after black posted more and cleared up misunderstanding.

i will go back to null on rest, i see people hate reads or list. so i will not do that anymore.

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 495, Flare Fluff wrote: I find it scummy that all ausuka is doing is constantly shading us and quoting our posts and I don't recall her engaging with other players. This is not towny.

- A
Shading? How is this shade? I'm voting for you right now.

I've engaged with other players. I just haven't, like, pushed them particularly hard because you stood out to me the most, and fmpov you're constantly quoting my posts, accusing me of things and taking my posts out of context, so obviously I feel like I have to respond.
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

are there day invest in this sort of setup by scum?

~H
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:01 am

In post 514, Flare Fluff wrote: i see people hate reads or list. so i will not do that anymore.
ok. cool. very helpful.
Get To Know A Doll
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

The game has 5 VTs, 2 masons and 2 mafia goons.

Every player additionally has a power which is not supposed to benefit their faction in a significant way. If mafia do have a day investigative it would be fundamentally meaningless.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 511, Flare Fluff wrote:
i never labeled everything as 100% people took that out context, even when i further explained. but that got ignored

~H
this is irrelevant to the intent of what i meant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 507, Flare Fluff wrote:
all i did was say low activity is scum possibility, then got called and labeled shallow.

i even later claimed after my experience with low activity scum in past games, but apparently that myth on this forum, what ever.

you guys have been on roll labeling me and A.

~H
In post 511, Flare Fluff wrote:

~H
why did u reply to the same post twice lol
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Black »

It feels like FF is scumreading people that scumread them, which I think is more likely to come from town? Idk, I think it's odd how their read on me changed after I unvoted them and said I didn't really think they were scum anymore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 516, Flare Fluff wrote: are there day invest in this sort of setup by scum?

~H
i may or may not have a day role :)
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 519, DkKoba wrote: this is irrelevant to the intent of what i meant
you do not quote anyone most of the time, so hard to see who your referring to.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 521, Black wrote: It feels like FF is scumreading people that scumread them, which I think is more likely to come from town? Idk, I think it's odd how their read on me changed after I unvoted them and said I didn't really think they were scum anymore
i went from leantown, to scum, to null in a matter of 30 minutes without much explaination :sob: im just here enjoying the ride because i already know from experience that there no guarantee this is scum behavior but im also not about to let people just say anything bc thats also the scum that tends to get away from me :cowboy:
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”