micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:36 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 1.18

Ausuka (4) - Two Level 1 Rogues, Flare Fluff, Black, MargotRosa
MargotRosa (3) - shaddowez, HighPrincessErinys, tris
Two Level 1 Rogues (1) - Ausuka
Flare Fluff (1) - DkKoba

not voting
(0) -

with nine alive, it takes five to deprive. day one ends in (expired on 2024-01-21 23:15:00).

mod notes:
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:37 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Flare Fluff + Koba could kill Margot here and now
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:38 am

Post by tris »

can that pls happen
here's what it says
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

HPE playstyle makes no sense to me. It has shaded my recent post for saying my scum read on Margot is new. Margot has been a null read for a long time and players who are null reads I am fine with flipping when it comes to consolidating and you never know, a null read could also flip scum.

HPE saying Koba vote stinks and saying it's a diversion to kill them over Margot saying who didn't provide a single well reasoned post is pretty much the same thing on what Koba is doing. I don't see how are Koba and Margot different from each other to posting for HPE when it comes to their posting and especially when I have seen no signs of towniness from those two.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

I am not in a rush to end the day and I will still be around later.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:00 am

In post 753, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE saying Koba vote stinks and saying it's a diversion to kill them over Margot saying who didn't provide a single well reasoned post is pretty much the same thing on what Koba is doing. I don't see how are Koba and Margot different from each other to posting for HPE when it comes to their posting and especially when I have seen no signs of towniness from those two.

- A
Margot's unreasoned posts are bad lame pushing. Koba's unreasoned posts are just "haha, e-1! someone e-1! haha!". They've also made several actually well-reasoned posts, is the thing. Margot's motivations are scummy, Koba's are towny, despite the E-1 fishing.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:01 am

In post 754, Flare Fluff wrote: I am not in a rush to end the day and I will still be around later.

- A
We have 28 hours.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Black »

HPE what does your readslist look like atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:08 am

In post 757, Black wrote: HPE what does your readslist look like atm
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

Rogues could probably go to nullville all things considered but this is otherwise how things stand for me.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 755, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 753, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE saying Koba vote stinks and saying it's a diversion to kill them over Margot saying who didn't provide a single well reasoned post is pretty much the same thing on what Koba is doing. I don't see how are Koba and Margot different from each other to posting for HPE when it comes to their posting and especially when I have seen no signs of towniness from those two.

- A
Margot's unreasoned posts are bad lame pushing. Koba's unreasoned posts are just "haha, e-1! someone e-1! haha!". They've also made several actually well-reasoned posts, is the thing. Margot's motivations are scummy, Koba's are towny, despite the E-1 fishing.
Show me the well reasoned posts Koba made. I haven't seen a single post from them that was well reasoned. Margot and Koba have been two null slots.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 727, HighPrincessErinys wrote: My two scumreads are on Ausuka and Rogues who this one isn't so sure about is too, like this one is not touching that wagon with a
foot pole.
In post 758, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

Rogues could probably go to nullville all things considered but this is otherwise how things stand for me.
On the first quote above you said your two scum reads are voting Ausuka and Rogues. The only players who were voting Rogues at the time were Ausuka and tris which mean you have been scum reading one of those two. When I look at your reads list here it seems to be different from your viewpoint on your first post I quoted above.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:18 am

In post 759, Flare Fluff wrote:

- A
Show me the well reasoned posts Koba made. I haven't seen a single post from them that was well reasoned. Margot and Koba have been two null slots.

- A
, , , , , . These all stand out to me as very townie posts, but there's some more wedged into the gaps. The frustrating part about Koba's ISO is everything else which is certifiably NAI shitposting and admittedly questionable E-1/Hammer eagerness, but there's genuine effort behind the scenes.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:19 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

Who were the players you were scum reading who voted Rogues?

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:20 am

In post 760, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 727, HighPrincessErinys wrote: My two scumreads are on Ausuka and Rogues who this one isn't so sure about is too, like this one is not touching that wagon with a
foot pole.
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

On the first quote above you said your two scum reads are voting Ausuka and Rogues. The only players who were voting Rogues at the time were Ausuka and tris which mean you have been scum reading one of those two. When I look at your reads list here it seems to be different from your viewpoint on your first post I quoted above.

- A
This one... never said that?
"My two scumreads are on Ausuka and Rogues who this one isn't so sure about is too" seems to fairly clearly say "My two scumreads are voting Ausuka and this third player that's iffy is voting her too", even if not precisely.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:27 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 763, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 760, Flare Fluff wrote:
foot pole.
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

- A
This one... never said that?
"My two scumreads are on Ausuka and Rogues who this one isn't so sure about is too" seems to fairly clearly say "My two scumreads are voting Ausuka and this third player that's iffy is voting her too", even if not precisely.
You need to word your sentence better. It looks like you are saying your scum reads are voting Ausuka and Rogues. Instead of saying and before Rogues you should have put a period at the end after Ausuka and start a new sentence about Rogues so that it would be easier to understand what you are saying.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:28 am

Perhaps a comma would have helped me, true, but the point still stands wrt Ausuka's wagon comp.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 761, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

- A

- A
, , , , , . These all stand out to me as very townie posts, but there's some more wedged into the gaps. The frustrating part about Koba's ISO is everything else which is certifiably NAI shitposting and admittedly questionable E-1/Hammer eagerness, but there's genuine effort behind the scenes.
These posts from Koba are nai and they can easily be faked.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:32 am

In post 766, Flare Fluff wrote:

- A

- A

- A
Yeahhhh that's about what this one expected.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:39 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

HPE can you talk about your town read on Ausuka on . You put Ausuka as town and you never gave a reason on why you put her as town.

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 751, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Flare Fluff + Koba could kill Margot here and now
i wont
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:45 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

I see that Koba avoided my question just now.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:46 am

In post 768, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE can you talk about your town read on Ausuka on . You put Ausuka as town and you never gave a reason on why you put her as town.

- A
Wagon comp sucks ass, which makes me lean town on Ausuka when no one above null is voting for her.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 766, Flare Fluff wrote:

- A

- A

- A
Yeahhhh that's about what this one expected.
anything can be faked, why bother sorting anyone, just vote randomly
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i failed to read hpe in team mafia correctly and incorrectly townlocked it back then but i think here they show a more distinct engagement in the game and that is where im coming from on my read on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Black
HighPrincessErinys
Two Level 1 Rogues
Ausuka
shaddowez
MargotRosa
-
Flare Fluff
tris

this is where im at btw
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”