micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 771, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 768, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE can you talk about your town read on Ausuka on . You put Ausuka as town and you never gave a reason on why you put her as town.

- A
Wagon comp sucks ass, which makes me lean town on Ausuka when no one above null is voting for her.
Are you saying in this post you town read Ausuka for being voted by town and you town read the players who voted Ausuka at start of day phase?

I need more elaboration on how you got to town reading Ausuka for being voted by two other players you are town reading.

- A
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: margot

/shrug
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not hammering either of these in protest
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

but i do give intent to hammer margot 1 hour to deadline so @margot you are chosen to claim
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:08 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 775, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 768, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE can you talk about your town read on Ausuka on . You put Ausuka as town and you never gave a reason on why you put her as town.

- A
Wagon comp sucks ass, which makes me lean town on Ausuka when no one above null is voting for her.
Are you saying in this post you town read Ausuka for being voted by town and you town read the players who voted Ausuka at start of day phase?

I need more elaboration on how you got to town reading Ausuka for being voted by two other players you are town reading.

- A

Ok this is getting ridiculous now after .
NOBODY
ABOVE
NULL. Black has fallen to null to me for her posturing towards Koba that this one disagrees with and dislikes, Rogues have been nullscum for a while, and Margot/You are outright scumreads. No one that this one townreads is voting Ausuka. Ausuka is being voted by scum. How did you come up with this one saying Ausuka is town for being voted by its townreads??
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 779, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

- A

- A
NOBODY
ABOVE
NULL. Black has fallen to null to me for her posturing towards Koba that this one disagrees with and dislikes, Rogues have been nullscum for a while, and Margot/You are outright scumreads. No one that this one townreads is voting Ausuka. Ausuka is being voted by scum. How did you come up with this one saying Ausuka is town for being voted by its townreads??
That's a pretty weak reason to drop your townread on me. Why is my Koba stance scummy?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:13 am

In post 780, Black wrote:

- A

- A
NOBODY
ABOVE
That's a pretty weak reason to drop your townread on me. Why is my Koba stance scummy?
In post 746, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 744, Black wrote: That's 3 people willing to vote Koba. Do we have 4 and 5?
Koba vote stinks. Feels like a diversion to kill the shitposty goofball compared to Margot who can't supply a single well-reasoned post.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:14 am

Post by Black »

That doesn't really explain why you think it's scummy. Do you think I'm scum with Margot?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:17 am

In post 782, Black wrote: That doesn't really explain why you think it's scummy. Do you think I'm scum with Margot?
This one doesn't even think you're scum, jesus. It nettles me that you townread FF
and
Margot, but right now you're just "weird vibes for that Koba position".
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

- A

- A
NOBODY
ABOVE
I am not able to understand on what you have been saying from your earlier posts on how you got to town reading Ausuka near start of day when she had rvs votes on her. What does no one above null mean? When I look at that phrase "no one above null" it just looks like to me you are talking about anyone you are not town reading.

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

- A

- A
NOBODY
ABOVE
im ngl i just think thats how black is bc i saw similar during team mafia and it was what my team wholesale took advantage of, i had read the game not knowing my teams alignment at the start and thought black was mafia there and i get why someone would scumread their townplay.
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 783, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 782, Black wrote: That doesn't really explain why you think it's scummy. Do you think I'm scum with Margot?
This one doesn't even think you're scum, jesus. It nettles me that you townread FF
and
Margot, but right now you're just "weird vibes for that Koba position".
If you don't think I'm scum then dropping me to null for wanting to fade Koba makes even less sense. Like I could maybe see your reasoning if you thought I was trying to save Margot but that's not the case
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:20 am

im gonna go insane
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 787, HighPrincessErinys wrote: im gonna go insane
this why i havent taken the game too seriously, just let ppl do whatever its day 1, the truth will happen through flips. maybe we dont get screwed by nightplay, but ya
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

Koba always has weird reads to me. In team mafia they town read HPE who was scum while me and another town player were the only players who had HPE in poe. In Black's team mafia game I had her as obv town and Koba just now said they had Black as scum in that team mafia game.

- A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Black »

This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

If one of HPE/Ausuka flips scum I'm auto flipping the other
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:23 am

In post 789, Flare Fluff wrote: Koba always has weird reads to me. In team mafia they town read HPE who was scum while me and another town player were the only players who had HPE in poe. In Black's team mafia game I had her as obv town and Koba just now said they had Black as scum in that team mafia game.

- A
Please don't pretend you were onto me the whole time during TM, we both know you weren't.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 789, Flare Fluff wrote: Koba always has weird reads to me. In team mafia they town read HPE who was scum while me and another town player were the only players who had HPE in poe. In Black's team mafia game I had her as obv town and Koba just now said they had Black as scum in that team mafia game.

- A
my teammate was pink ball lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
retired
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:26 am

In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

Why are you trying to string together my thoughts on the Ausuka wagon and your position on Koba?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:27 am

These are separate fucking issues.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

sigh
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Black »

Yeah I'm just gonna stop engaging with you now. You clearly don't know how to keep your composure
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:30 am

Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 793, DkKoba wrote:

can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
I tried to understand why HPE thought me trying to fade you was scummy, and I still don't get it. It only makes sense to scumread that if it thinks I'm trying to save my scum buddy Margot. If you can think of any other reason I'm more than willing to listen
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”