micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Two Level 1 Rogues »

In post 687, DkKoba wrote: anyways since i can stop pretending to have this role, and the fact that i really think that the top 2 wagons are town, im going to be pushing that I think the solve is Tris/Flare Fluff and I want one of those 2 people killed this dayphase.
If you answered this later, let me know and I'll go looking, but this stuck out to me when skim reading - but why do you think this could be the solve?
Hydra of Thomith (He/They) and DragonEater70 (He/Him)

"Did you just say 'dangerous'? I'm in!"
- Corinne

"Why would I plan when I can just improvise?"
- Theran
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 pm

In post 824, HighPrincessErinys wrote: genuinely have not been sure which head is who so far. my gut says corinne is thomith and de is theran but idk lmao
Other way round - at the last minute before the game started, because the hydra name is kind of D&D themed we decided to sign off as D&D Rogue characters we played.
Theran = Thomith
Corinne = Dragon

- Theran

- Corinne

- Theran
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 818, Ausuka wrote: meh I'm trying to see flare fluff as scummy but it's not clicking

Not exactly convenient but whatever.

Koba I admit I have not read the game in depth, but I am pretty baffled because I don't see how either Prince J or Void's play in that game is even remotely comparable to Flare Fluff's play in this game
i am not making a 1:1 comparison nor did i even struggle with my prince j read in that game
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 825, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
In post 687, DkKoba wrote: anyways since i can stop pretending to have this role, and the fact that i really think that the top 2 wagons are town, im going to be pushing that I think the solve is Tris/Flare Fluff and I want one of those 2 people killed this dayphase.
If you answered this later, let me know and I'll go looking, but this stuck out to me when skim reading - but why do you think this could be the solve?
mainly cuz i think everyone else is town lolz
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 827, DkKoba wrote:
In post 818, Ausuka wrote: meh I'm trying to see flare fluff as scummy but it's not clicking

Not exactly convenient but whatever.

Koba I admit I have not read the game in depth, but I am pretty baffled because I don't see how either Prince J or Void's play in that game is even remotely comparable to Flare Fluff's play in this game
i am not making a 1:1 comparison nor did i even struggle with my prince j read in that game
k
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 819, Ausuka wrote: {black, hpe}
{koba, tris}
{flare fluff, margot}
{shaddowez}
{rogue}

When this is horrendously wrong postgame, please forget it ever happened
i can understand rogue, even though i vehemently disagree and see town thought process in their postings, but i dont get how shaddowez
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Shaddowez is just null to me. I think most of the other players are townier

I've tried reading his iso a few times and struggled. There was a thing earlier where I thought his HPE read was weird, but that's like anI earlygame-read-tier read

I don't love the "ATE" read but town do it sometimes. Probably less-than-rand amount of the times.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MargotRosa (she/her) 16 Jan 2024 20:41 20 Jan 2024 12:01 0 days 9 hours 14
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 832, DkKoba wrote: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
k
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:16 pm

Post by Ausuka »

This game is fantastic for my productivity because it makes doing university work feel appealing in comparison.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 834, Ausuka wrote:
In post 832, DkKoba wrote: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
k
that was at the people i want to speak not being here
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by tris »

In post 816, Ausuka wrote: i probably lean town tris on the whole

@tris what is your read on rogues. you had them in your null tier for your readslist but like you seem to be scumreading them intermittently but it's unclear why
when i voted them, it was because i thought you made a good point about asking ff about the wagons + something about their black read.

but, they later said stuff that seemed contrary to scum thought process that could exist for the ff part.

im pretty null on them now. idk. i dont have much to say about them currently.
here's what it says
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 705, DkKoba wrote: I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
I never said you where scummy, or painted you. This is a lie as even A pointed this out.

If you read what i said early instead of ignoring it, As caught here you are lying by your choice of words. You would have saw i said i had other including you back at null.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 838, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 705, DkKoba wrote: I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
I never said you where scummy, or painted you. This is a lie as even A pointed this out.

If you read what i said early instead of ignoring it, As caught here you are lying by your choice of words. You would have saw i said i had other including you back at null.

~H
yes and who are your bottom 2?
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 822, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
FF (Specifically Harle's) responses to my questioning seems like it was coming from a place of frustration (seemingly assuming that I was attacking their slot in 451
, when I was just trying to get an opinion). The rest of her posts seem as if she is putting herself in the spotlight a lot more than I think scum otherwise would, especially without knowing the meta of the site. It feels quite authentic.
I realise I'm mainly townreading Harle rather than the slot itself necessarily, so do want to reread A's posts specifically to see if they remind me of the 09:12.

I'm not sure how I feel about partner analysis before a flip happens, so I'm not too sure about the tris/Ausuka discourse right now?

- Theran
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
In post 460, Flare Fluff wrote: oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
In post 510, Flare Fluff wrote: What pings Rogue as scum to you? past experience?

who would be the other scum?

~H

other lie, but now rogue beside koba, as seen in post above, they are saying my response was like a attack to there question, out of frustration, yet this never has never happen or is my response like that.

As can see my response to his question and me question them for answer. from 451.

there is no frustration in my tone, i am asking his opinion about it.

~H
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 810, DkKoba wrote:
In post 678, MargotRosa wrote: VOTE: Ausuka misspelled sorry
requesting you to claim, im going to hammer you by default here. i have hammer on you and ausuka right now. i prefer a wagon on flarefluff however.
The so bizarre I couldn't make it up Town Detector Detector, who can tell if a person they visit at night is also a detector
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:26 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I don't particularly want to die, and I know I'm Town, but I also think you're probably hitting Town either way. Giving you the other wagon mostly because if I'm wrong, and Ausuka isn't Town, then at least I didn't block Town from the win. I'm sorry you are in this spot Koba
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:29 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

If you are going to hammer me, let me at least read through the thread and put together a proper final read list for you before you do. I've been pretty flaky and feel bad, and want to have contributed that. Will be about an hour or so if previous play is anything to go by
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:50 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Flare Fluff

- I agree with Black that looks sus as hell. When I read Black's I immediately read it as you not thinking the two Hydras were scum. Flare's reply absolutely looks like reflexively jumping to an interpretation of 478 as you not thinking that Flare was Town, and that kind of jumpiness is scum indicative I think.
- As has also been pointed out, the reasons for their reads were very inconsistent.

- I also think we're potentially reading too much into the emotion of their posts, and less about the general character. I've admittedly not played with many hydras, but it makes sense to me anyway that there would be a bit of inconsistency there, and I liked the break from the argument at hand with , which indicates that their mind is not necessarily just on what won't get them eliminated.

HPE:
- I haven't really changed my mind on this slot. Jumping to policy lim FF in a game this small is not necessarily scum aligned, but combined with everything else it is pinging me anyway.

The questioning of FF by Black and Ausuka looks Town aligned to me. It's methodical, but also not over hasty and willing to pull back a little when they feel their reasoning is shoddy, or their current line of interrogation is running in circles. I feel like Scum would be more insistent.

I got to the top of page 24 and now I'm exhausted lol. Still a bit ill. Everyone else can be null for the moment, as I didn't really see anything that swayed me one way or the other (above were the majority of posts except Koba, who I can't read properly D1 anyway, and so I personally just always leave null until D2). If day is still going, or if I live for day 2, I'll continue when I have more energy
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:27 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

v/la until monday
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 pm

In post 460, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
In post 461, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 450, shaddowez wrote: This reads list seems very shallow, with most of them being based on activity. Specifically regarding koba and tris, what about their "fluff" makes them towny?
i mention activity, because i don't understand players here much on forum, also are you also saying only town can be inactive? and not scum, imo this is bad as seen scum win in past as inactive/low key not to draw attention on themselves.

~H
In post 465, Flare Fluff wrote: so people here think low activity instant =100% town read

by the claim it shallow, while coming off as really bias. so basically by this bias logic, anyone low activity is confirmed town..

alright

~H
These posts are the ones that to me seemed to come across as "frustrated townie"

- Theran

- Corinne

- Theran
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest