Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 7, Aureal wrote: Alright, time for us old people to show you whippersnappers how to play oldskool Mafia! Come, Save the Dragons my partner in ancientness and definitely not scum, let us smite the unconfirmed! :twisted:

VOTE: MargotRosa
VOTE: Aureal

Get outta here old geezers
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 13, Black wrote:
In post 11, Aureal wrote: I completed 25 games last year and had to solve all of them, your math is waaaaaaaaay off :lol:
I can't believe you finally rolled scum and had to solve for a second scum team :lol:

At least this game you can just kill townies
Also she quoted last years numbers.

New year, 2024 is the Year of the Scumbutt Aureal
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 16, Black wrote:
In post 14, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 13, Black wrote:
In post 11, Aureal wrote: I completed 25 games last year and had to solve all of them, your math is waaaaaaaaay off :lol:
I can't believe you finally rolled scum and had to solve for a second scum team :lol:

Also she quoted last years numbers.

New year, 2024 is the Year of the Scumbutt Aureal
Yep. Odds do suggest she'll start seeing more red PMs
Or any red PM lol

We let Alianna finally win as scum, we can't let Aureal do the same
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 18, Aureal wrote:
In post 13, Black wrote:

Yeah, Alianna did a good job making sure I had to work to try to catch her townstreak,
technically
breaking up the first one with that blue PM just when I'd gotten to double digits. She's sneaky like that!
Oh you rolled 3p once?

Pre Edit: Ah shit, I keep forgetting about Fire and Ice haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 22, Black wrote: This setup is wild

This is the smallest game I've ever played in. And first time where scum can't talk privately
I played in a 5p game once back in the day, but ya......a 7p mountainous is quite the little mountain lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 24, Aureal wrote: Yeah it's honestly kinda crazy that Mafia PTs are so much the norm now that apparently the lack of it is supposed to balance the setup? Newbie games were 7p when I signed up so I played several back then, but there'd also be at least a cop or something. Now it's "you get to know the scum aren't talking to each other right now so you don't need a cop" apparently. Well thanks? Scum didn't get daytalk in 2005 either. :lol:
Ok boomer

I can't think of any game I have played where there wasn't a mafia PT, and that goes back to 2011
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 26, Psyche wrote:
In post 15, Black wrote:
In post 12, Psyche wrote: I think black is town!
Why
at this time i don't wanna say
I, for one, like a man of mystery
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Stop making fun of Psyche
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I can't argue that

Question for Black(and Aureal as well)

What would be the scum motivation from Psyche to post as he has?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 60, Doctor Drew wrote:
I can't argue that

In post 57, Black wrote:
In post 56, Psyche wrote:
In post 52, Black wrote: These Psyche reads feel like a stretch but I'm not sure they're scum motivated
what would be the scum motivation
To try and seem like you have real reads and are trying to solve the game
Ok I glossed over that, but I feel scum would show the appearance of a more thought out read, specifically to avoid this very discussion we are having.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 64, Psyche wrote: VOTE: dr drew

this is better than my std vote bc an actual inquisitive person reads the thread, especially posts concerning the subject of their curiosity. that drew has not implies his question could have been performative, posed not in search of knowledge but of positive repute!

or he missed the post or something
Actual more option C, I have played with Aureal and black a bunch as of late so I feel by engaging directly with them I can get a decent read on them earlier than others here(and possibly std as well, but been a bit since we played)

That and I did skim the posts and glossed over a few lol
In post 68, Psyche wrote: it’s ok. everyone knows you’re town by now anyway. pls vote for drew w me. he deserves it.
A Vote for Drew is a Vote for You!

This will be my campaign slogan for when I announce my candidacy for President.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 73, Black wrote:
In post 71, Aureal wrote:
I can't argue that

Well I was wondering if he's trying to make something out of the way I mentioned StD in my opening post. The mention of 'alliances' makes me think that way, dunno what it means otherwise. If StD is town then playing up a connection there could be beneficial to scum, and they'd want to focus on Dragons first. Could just as well be town trying to make something of the comment. Mostly I'm just struggling to find a train of thought because Psyche seems all over the place. I can't tell how serious to take anything because stuff that seems possibly like an honest thought promptly gets undermined with tongue-in-cheek commentary.
I vibe with this train of thought
It is weird, this gives me Alianna town vibes
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, what an ironic pagetop, guess it isn't so weird that Alianna was on my mind.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 81, MargotRosa wrote: The fact that some of the reads are wild and borderline nonsensical to me actually makes the town read a little stronger, as I think scum are more likely than town to appear to be putting in effort early rather than just pushing to make something happen from which to generate reads
This is kinda of a long the same lines I was thinking, yet I would say it is more NAI than anything
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 83, Black wrote:
In post 82, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 81, MargotRosa wrote:The fact that some of the reads are wild and borderline nonsensical to me actually makes the town read a little stronger, as I think scum are more likely than town to appear to be putting in effort early rather than just pushing to make something happen from which to generate reads
This is kinda of a long the same lines I was thinking, yet I would say it is more NAI than anything
So not really along the same lines at all? If she thinks it's town indicative and you think it's NAI then where is the similar train of thought here
In post 63, Doctor Drew wrote:
I can't argue that

In post 57, Black wrote:
In post 56, Psyche wrote:
In post 52, Black wrote: These Psyche reads feel like a stretch but I'm not sure they're scum motivated
what would be the scum motivation
To try and seem like you have real reads and are trying to solve the game
Ok I glossed over that, but I feel scum would show the appearance of a more thought out read, specifically to avoid this very discussion we are having.
We said the said thing that we believe that scum would appear to being putting more thought and effort in the read, in a vacuum

Where we differ is that she seemingly town reads Psyche for it whereas I think it is more NAI since I think it is more shit posting and having fun, something that either side would do early game, despite Psyche saying they wouldn't participate in RVS(I am not suggesting there vote on me is RVS, I mean the type of posting before that).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 84, MargotRosa wrote: More I think it's slightly town indicative, but ultimately it's useful coming into the resulting conversation to look at messages through that lens initially before going back and trying to see it the other way around.
I am sorry, been a long day and my brain is getting slower by the minute lol. But can you elaborate what you mean here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 89, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 86, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 84, MargotRosa wrote: More I think it's slightly town indicative, but ultimately it's useful coming into the resulting conversation to look at messages through that lens initially before going back and trying to see it the other way around.
I am sorry, been a long day and my brain is getting slower by the minute lol. But can you elaborate what you mean here?
Basically we have the difference you pointed out in . I see what you'd call a shit posty read during first few pages of d1 as town indicative, because, in general but especially d1, I think scum put an inordinate amount of effort into making their reads sound reasonable. At the same time, the most pro-town move is to generate enough conversation that town has something worth reading in the first place, irrespective of whether or not the way that you generate that conversation is through a shit post or not
Ok thank you, turns out I did understand what you meant in the first place lol.

Whether it was his intention or not, it has gotten us out of RVS pretty quickly and got at least a few of us engaging with each other. I guess I would lean town on Psyche because of this, but just slightly so.

And listen, I love shit posting and know how you can post that way and progress the game as well
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 91, MargotRosa wrote: I have no scum reads atm, but that seems to check out with my return to the site. Not necessarily the worst move, as I think I was probably quite trigger happy in the past, and it's also only page 4, but thought I'd point it out.
Hmmm, seems odd that you feel the need to point that out.

When you were 'trigger happy', were you like that as both alignments?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 95, Psyche wrote:
In post 88, Aureal wrote:
In post 69, Psyche wrote: i…i liked the way you counted your odds of landing a vote on scum, okay?
I thought this might be what you were thinking, but yeah thats really weak. I... don't think scum could possibly be confused enough to try to give the odds of someone being town from a scum PoV because the concept makes no sense from the PoV of someone who already knows. :?
i disagree!
Totally apropos to nothing game related......but does the name Peregrine mean anything to you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 97, Psyche wrote: yes
Like, were you my scum buddy in Boons Ahoy?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 99, Psyche wrote: sorry i don't recall that game
are you peregrinev?
No sir, just you post in the same sort of style as an alt who goes by Peregrine(minus the V), and it was such a delight to play with them......so hoping it was you this whole time. I so badly want to know who's alt it is :(
In post 103, Psyche wrote: ok but more importantly i don't think doctor drew is even a real doctor
Pssh, let me go find a copy of my Phd......it's around here somewhere.......hold on one sec...... :shifty:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 119, MargotRosa wrote: Is it weird that the more I look at the more scum vibes I get from it, and Drew's following two posts. Especially in context, they are so.... nothing
Is this a serious post?

I was scum in a game awhile ago with an alt of someone named Peregrine. I loved playing with them partially since they had a unique posting style similar to how Pysche has been posting here.

So, I asked Pysche about Peregrine and if Peregrine is his alt, since I want to know who it is.

What is the issue?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 121, MargotRosa wrote: You stopped contributing and are just adding to your post count with nothing.
In post 104, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 99, Psyche wrote: sorry i don't recall that game
are you peregrinev?
No sir, just you post in the same sort of style as an alt who goes by Peregrine(minus the V), and it was such a delight to play with them......so hoping it was you this whole time. I so badly want to know who's alt it is :(
In post 103, Psyche wrote: ok but more importantly i don't think doctor drew is even a real doctor
Pssh, let me go find a copy of my Phd......it's around here somewhere.......hold on one sec...... :shifty:
After I made this post by me, it was 1024pm my time, the next post by anyone was like 130am, I was asleep, and today I have been working. I post when I can.

Also, I will post non game relevant stuff and shit post pretty much every game I play, it isn't a town tell, it is just how i have fun playing the game sometimes. So if my joking around and shit posting is an issue for you, might as well just policy lim me.

And I couldnt care less about my post count lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 114, Aureal wrote:
In post 111, Psyche wrote: i think the two are in drew, std, aureal
Do you even know anything about Dragons?
Why are you so defensive over them? Yes they are never the most active person, but what is the issue with a bit of heat on them?
In post 123, Psyche wrote: i wish we could all be friends
drew may not be a doctor but he do be a homie
Well shucks *twirls hair*
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 127, Aureal wrote: Oh look, Drew posted in there.

Hmm

Okay, feel free to scumread him :lol:
Posted in where?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 131, Aureal wrote:
In post 129, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 127, Aureal wrote: Oh look, Drew posted in there.

Hmm

Okay, feel free to scumread him :lol:
Posted in where?
In between the last post I looked at and the vote count which somehow is what the new post marker took me to so I didn't see your post until I was in the preview page submitting mine.
Ahh, the ever elusive page bottom lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 114, Aureal wrote:
In post 111, Psyche wrote: i think the two are in drew, std, aureal
Do you even know anything about Dragons?
Why are you so defensive over them? Yes they are never the most active person, but what is the issue with a bit of heat on them?
But since I have you......
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 134, Aureal wrote: See, don't think I can't see that agenda in calling me 'defensive' over a perfectly reasonable question which I ask all the time when I see people suspecting someone over something that would often be read as scummy but I know from experience with that player actually isn't. :lol:
What agenda?

Are you not defensive about Psyche calling std scum? Serious question
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean, I understand what you mean about std.

But why is heat on them from Psyche so bad?

Or from anyone for that matter.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 145, MargotRosa wrote: Does anyone who has played with Aureal know whether she has a history of bussing or not. Trying to interpret the Drew vote based on current thjoughts
She is quite literally almost never scum lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 159, Psyche wrote: i need to do double line breaks if I'm not going to use punctuation
I always try to do this if I make a long post, for this very reason lol
In post 160, Aureal wrote:
In post 157, Black wrote: I do think your bogus read on me "going silent overnight" and then posting one character is more likely to come from town. It's just such an awful point that I don't really think scum!you would use it to try to convince others I'm scum

VOTE: StD

I'll go here for now
Do I need to cite scum you deciding to duck out for a bit rather than risk saying something to mess the situation up? ;)
Can we talk more about you doing whatever you can to defend std now?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 169, Aureal wrote:
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 159, Psyche wrote: i need to do double line breaks if I'm not going to use punctuation
In post 157, Black wrote: I do think your bogus read on me "going silent overnight" and then posting one character is more likely to come from town. It's just such an awful point that I don't really think scum!you would use it to try to convince others I'm scum

I'll go here for now
Do I need to cite scum you deciding to duck out for a bit rather than risk saying something to mess the situation up? ;)
Go on, Drew, you're cracking me up :lol:
Well why are you wilding out anytime puys some pressure on him?

Like now threatening scum meta on Black when she votes std.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 176, Aureal wrote:
In post 171, Doctor Drew wrote:

I'll go here for now

Lol, pressure on std

You're the one who's been getting pressure, what do
you
think of Black ditching your wagon like that?
Psyche has been pushing std as scum from the jump, and Black has been agreeing with his take and likes his poe.

You have been going out of your way to defend std from any pressure, like how I just said about threatening Black as soon as she voted std. If you want to laugh it away and hope you can treat what I am saying as a 'Drew take' and not comment on it, I will keep bringing it up.

Now you asked about Blacks jump off me, I will say it seemed odd that as Psyche(who Black seems to be sheeping a bit) seemed to waiver on his reads(or at least appear to be) she did move off me.....like I felt at that point she possibly would have voted you(kinda for the reasons I have been saying about you).....but her voting std kinda seems like she wanted to lead Psyche to std over you or me.

It is funny, typing that out I kinda do see your perspective Aureal about Black and how it looks like she is 'protecting me'.

Did you just Jedi mind trick me ??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 179, Black wrote:
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote: but her voting std kinda seems like she wanted to lead Psyche to std over you or me
I voted for StD because I was getting bad vibes from him not doing anything, and Aureal is starting to town ping me

I wouldn't mind if some people followed me there though
What is town pinging you about Aureal?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 180, Black wrote: I'm still down for a Drew fade btw
So rude

I hope my homie Psyche is on soon before I drown my brain with beer and bad decisions

Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?

VOTE: std, here.....for your troubles

Which is E-1 I believe?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote:
So rude

I hope my homie Psyche is on soon before I drown my brain with beer and bad decisions

Which is E-1 I believe?
Oh, nvm.....I don't know how to count or read VC's lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 176, Aureal wrote:
In post 171, Doctor Drew wrote:

I'll go here for now

Lol, pressure on std

You're the one who's been getting pressure, what do
you
think of Black ditching your wagon like that?
Psyche has been pushing std as scum from the jump, and Black has been agreeing with his take and likes his poe.

You have been going out of your way to defend std from any pressure, like how I just said about threatening Black as soon as she voted std. If you want to laugh it away and hope you can treat what I am saying as a 'Drew take' and not comment on it, I will keep bringing it up.

Now you asked about Blacks jump off me, I will say it seemed odd that as Psyche(who Black seems to be sheeping a bit) seemed to waiver on his reads(or at least appear to be) she did move off me.....like I felt at that point she possibly would have voted you(kinda for the reasons I have been saying about you).....but her voting std kinda seems like she wanted to lead Psyche to std over you or me.

It is funny, typing that out I kinda do see your perspective Aureal about Black and how it looks like she is 'protecting me'.

Did you just Jedi mind trick me ??
As I was typing out this post I started to understand why she was pushing you and how it did look like you were protecting me, I was so tunneled in on her maybe protecting std that I didn't look at this way initially.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 193, Aureal wrote:
So rude

Which is E-1 I believe?
The idea that Black and I could be town is supposed to be shocking? We were all town when we played before, it's not at all an outlier or anything. Cmon man, you're killing me with these absurdly fake thoughts. XD
Why are you saying the literal thoughts going through my head are fake? Did I miss the memo where you two are confirmed town here? And wtf does another game where we were all town have to do with my reads on you two here?

I didn't think you were town for a bit, should be clear with me keeping my rvs vote on you and pushing you for protecting std until I started to understand how you were engaging with Black.

Like this kinda does annoy me a bit that you are laughing off everything I have said about you this game, and now calling my takes on you and Black as fake.......even if you disagree, I have been upfront with the issues I had with you initially, upfront why I came around on you and saw how you could see how Black was sketch with her dealings with me......and then here after reading Black's post before this one of mine understood her take on you.

Between you and Margot this is, and again saying it, getting annoying.....at least Margot isn't familiar with me so she might not get me......but wtf Aureal.....

You are giving me Koba vibes right not, and I don't like it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 200, Aureal wrote:
In post 198, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 193, Aureal wrote:
So rude

Which is E-1 I believe?
The idea that Black and I could be town is supposed to be shocking? We were all town when we played before, it's not at all an outlier or anything. Cmon man, you're killing me with these absurdly fake thoughts. XD
Why are you saying the literal thoughts going through my head are fake? Did I miss the memo where you two are confirmed town here? And wtf does another game where we were all town have to do with my reads on you two here?

I didn't think you were town for a bit, should be clear with me keeping my rvs vote on you and pushing you for protecting std until I started to understand how you were engaging with Black.

Like this kinda does annoy me a bit that you are laughing off everything I have said about you this game, and now calling my takes on you and Black as fake.......even if you disagree, I have been upfront with the issues I had with you initially, upfront why I came around on you and saw how you could see how Black was sketch with her dealings with me......and then here after reading Black's post before this one of mine understood her take on you.

Between you and Margot this is, and again saying it, getting annoying.....at least Margot isn't familiar with me so she might not get me......but wtf Aureal.....

You are giving me Koba vibes right not, and I don't like it
Wow. Good night then.
I don't want to piss you off, but I also am not going to keep quiet if I am feeling this way, I meant this more in context of the game I am getting annoyed.......but between your dismissiveness of most of the time I tried to engage with you and your calling my feelings fake kinda got to me(I understand you think I am scum, so I can understand if you think my reads are fake).

But, but what Margot commented on yesterday really got to me, coupled with your posting around me today.....I probably took it as more real than I should have, I apologize for lashing out in that regards(again, started to feel like bully behavior like Koba likes to act and brought back bad memories)

But again, that is my issues and not yours
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 213, Aureal wrote: Sorry if I'm actually bothering you two. I thought we were acquainted enough by this point that we could engage in friendly teasing banter, but I guess not.

Boy I almost want to thank my manager; spending an hour in the office yelling at each other about union stuff was a helpful jolt in pulling me out of a bad headspace where I cared about this Mafia shit.

...nope, never mind, writing this still hurts.
I do want to apologize again, I was triggered by something that wasn't your fault, coupled with in game frustrations. I lashed out more than I should have, I meant to keep it in game, but the thought of the person in name dropped in my post, like I said, triggered me a bit.

I definitely do enjoy playing with you, hope we can get the game back on track :D
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote: dr drew is there a reason you're voting me
I think Black is townie so I will sheep her, thought it seemed fairly clear.

Are you not concerned with Blacks vote on you as well? Or just mine
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 227, Aureal wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote:
In post 212, Black wrote:
In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
I don't think I can read you before we get a flip
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
I think my first thought about Z being Drew's partner might have been more likely correct.
Glad you are back :]

But, you have to start imagining a world where I am not scum here......just a minor spoiler for you here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 226, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote: dr drew is there a reason you're voting me
I think Black is townie so I will sheep her, thought it seemed fairly clear.

Are you not concerned with Blacks vote on you as well? Or just mine
black had a reason for voting me
Is sheeping another player that you are trusting not a reason?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 245, tired person wrote:
In post 241, Black wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote: if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town
Also can you try to put this read into words if you can? Because to me it just feels like you don't like that we are both getting townread
it's just a gut feeling

and again you are coming up with unsubstantiated reasons to scumread me. how have i indicated any sort of dislike for you being townread? i haven't. i just think aureal is really scummy and that to tr her and not be willing to be persuaded by my case on her might imply that you are scum with tmi if she does end up flipping town. but more likely than not she flips scum and you are just pocketed.
Is Black scum reading you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 230, Black wrote: VOTE: tired person
Oh I totally glossed over this lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 251, Black wrote: Drew you should sheep me on tired person
VOTE: Tired

I do hope Psyche has something fun cooked up for us though lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 255, Black wrote:
In post 253, Doctor Drew wrote:

Thank you boo

Do you have any thoughts on tired's posts? I'm assuming you don't townread them if you are willing to sheep me here
It is like they are scum reading Aureal on a gameplay perspective, like you said it does seem like Aureal being Aureal(and you asked if they ever played with her, and I feel like Tired hinted they have......Tired is an alt right?)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
Also not a fan here.

I get saying my play style is chaotic, but I would not describe yours that way.

If anything I would describe Aureal as more chaotic, yet they seem to have a pretty solid read on her for a reason?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 259, Black wrote:
Intent to hammer

Will probably do this before I go to bed tonight (~3 hrs)

I'll explain my read a little before I vote
Uhh what, I don't understand
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 264, Aureal wrote:
Intent to hammer

I will be sad if we never find out what Psyche is plotting
Seriously.......also, it is past Black's bedtime now lol

I thought I would be hammered by now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 267, Black wrote: I was hoping to get more reactions from the hammer intent post, from both Drew and people I suspect as his partners

My read on Drew kinda sucks. I spent like half an hour writing up a post and at the end of it I just realized most of the stuff I scumread him for are NAI and vibey stuff. Like him trying to buddy Psyche, but as I was looking through the game I realized he may have been buddying Psyche because he thought he was his old scum buddy from a different game

and I actually think Drew and I mindmelded here a little on Aureal. We got annoyed with her, not for the exact same reasons, but essentially neither of us liked how Aureal was pushing us. I didn't realize how similar our reactions were with her until just now looking back on it

I do feel like he could be trying to pocket me because his townread on me and willingness to sheep me feels a little overdone or something. I also have some theories about Drew being scum with a couple of people, but I don't want to reveal who yet. I think these association reads might be what is making me ok fading Drew

With the deadline approaching we need to fade someone and I think Drew is one of our better options. I'll postpone hammer until tomorrow though. I want to hear what Psyche has to say and maybe hear more from everyone else as well
Like, I do get what you are saying here.

But I can promise you I am not the correct fade here, I have been sheeping you since I came to you and Aureal as town.....I didn't have a solid read on scum. I followed you to std and Tired since I didn't believe you were coming from a scummy perspective.

Like I clearly didn't like Margot's push on me, but I dunno.....seems a bit emotional on my part

And I actually was just really enjoying Psyche, and then I realized that 'holy shit, is this Peregrine from Boons Ahoy?!'

But ya, we need my homie Psyche to way in before any decision is made
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 271, Psyche wrote:
In post 62, Psyche wrote: i find it kind of wasteful to talk too much about townreads. i’m supposed to be looking for scum, right? if i get everyone thinking ur town (best case scenario) then you get NKed or something and i lose my townread. i’d prefer you be medium suspected until the moment of truth where it’s between you and actual scum and i use my verbal kung fu to save you from certain death and town from certain defeat. the crowd will go wild and i’ll finally feel worthy of my mother’s love again.
did i foresee my fate? why do you people keep townreading me
You are just the ultimate homie(despite not being Peregrine from Boons Ahoy)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 269, Black wrote:
In post 266, Doctor Drew wrote:
Intent to hammer

It's the weekend babyyyyyy
It's Friday, you ain't got not job, you ain't shit to do......I am gonna get you hiiiiiiiigh

Pre Edit: Literally said I don't have a solid scum read, but really don't like Tired for reasons I mentioned
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 276, Black wrote:
In post 274, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 269, Black wrote:
In post 266, Doctor Drew wrote:
Intent to hammer

It's the weekend babyyyyyy
It's Friday, you ain't got not job, you ain't shit to do......I am gonna get you hiiiiiiiigh

Pre Edit: Literally said I don't have a solid scum read, but really don't like Tired for reasons I mentioned
You said you
didn't
, so I thought you did now :lol:
Stop trying to be a sneaky butthole lol

Tired would be who I would want, with a side of maybe std or Margot
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 277, Black wrote: You seem a little more defensive than usual. Idk, I'm just not used to seeing this side of you
In post 278, Black wrote: Like with Aureal I get obviously because I felt that too but I don't understand the emotional reaction to Margot, and now felt a little snappy
You have seen me as defensive town before heh.......though I don't think it was
that
snappy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 281, Black wrote:
In post 279, Doctor Drew wrote: Stop trying to be a sneaky butthole lol
I'm not trying to be sneaky. I wanted to know about your current scumreads, and you using the past tense "didn't have" combined with "solid" scumreads makes that a viable question
In post 279, Doctor Drew wrote: Tired would be who I would want, with a side of maybe std or Margot
This is identical to my PoE, plus you obviously. Maybe minus Margot. I think she could go either way and I'm not really interested in fading there atm
I didn't nor don't have a solid scum read, but I feel like a town read who seems to agree with my poe is good(obviously you do not town read me, but I had no reason to distrust you on std, and I do somewhat distrust tired as you do as well)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 243, Psyche wrote: ooh i have an idea ok ok ok give me while
In post 290, tired person wrote:

reason?
Psyche left us on this(also left us wondering why he was town read lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 294, Black wrote: 17 hours left, it'll probably have to be Drew anyway
Well we both are at E-2 I believe
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 304, Aureal wrote: If tired flips town, what do we do then? We're probably back after Drew tomorrow. If tired flips scum, what do we do then? We're probably back after Drew tomorrow.

Flipping tired tells me nothing, flipping Drew is actually informative. If Drew is actually town in spite of my strong suspicion, I need to know that now and I re-evaluate. We only get one wrong flip here, remember.
You need to stop just assuming I am scum and change your thinking ASAP, you are tunneled and think tired must be trying to protect me and vis a vis makes me scum. Point blank, the flip of tired has nothing to do with my alignment

Am I really gonna proactively push my buddy here? I was on std, why would I just switch to tired so easily to my 'buddy'?

Also why would I box myself in by basically calling you and Black pretty obv town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 306, tired person wrote:
In post 292, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 243, Psyche wrote: ooh i have an idea ok ok ok give me while
In post 290, tired person wrote:

reason?
Psyche left us on this(also left us wondering why he was town read lol)
i meant, reason for voting me?
In post 293, Black wrote: I don't like that tired is coming up with reasons to hammer Drew now that there is interest in a tired wagon
let me get this straight: i'm scummy and survivalistic because i am pointing out that drew's jump on me is scummy and survivalistic?
In post 258, Doctor Drew wrote:
vote aureal then.
Also not a fan here.

I get saying my play style is chaotic, but I would not describe yours that way.

If anything I would describe Aureal as more chaotic, yet they seem to have a pretty solid read on her for a reason?
I said as much I have been trusting Black and sheeped her on std and onto you since I don't have a clear cut solid scum read(until recent events).

But, in addition for reasons Black stated I also did point this out
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:48 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 312, Black wrote: Well Drew don't leave us hanging :shifty:
Lol, what do you mean?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 314, Black wrote: I hammered you

Are you scum?
Oh I missed that :facepalm:

No, like I said I am not scum, and what have you learned now Aureal?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say I did have tinfoil paranoia about a Black/Psyche team

And Aureal protecting std(which ironically what she was accusing tired of), is gonna bug me if they are buddies and I gave up the push
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 451, Aureal wrote: Really, I was leaning Dragons already because even though I was split on who it was, I just don't want to remember this game any more than I have to

That was a hell of a low blow from Drew and it really messed me up
I apologize again Aureal, was just in my feelings with some things, and thought I was keeping it in game......but then got myself triggered.

I am sorry I made the game not fun for you(and ftr, I didn't do it as some sort of scum ploy, like I said I was just in my feelings about other things)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 457, ORAM wrote: 48 hours for any redactions btw, not that anything spicy was said.
We were this close to limming you in the dead thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 460, Alianna wrote:
In post 458, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 457, ORAM wrote: 48 hours for any redactions btw, not that anything spicy was said.
We were this close to limming you in the dead thread
We did lim ORAM in the dead thread.
In post 461, ORAM wrote: I posted my flip and everything
Oh lol, I confused you two
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 465, ORAM wrote: Dubious

VOTE: Drew
In post 467, Cook wrote: VOTE: Drew

gotta pocket the comod
Good thing I am D3 bulletproof
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't know how to say this without sounding arrogant lol.

But I assumed I was going to be the lim on D1 fairly early and my goal at that point was just to make it as difficult as possible to figure out who my buddy was. I didn't know how successful I was going to be in that, but I was trying.

And then std was able to just massage the town doubt just enough to push through the victory.

I actually feel like we worked well without a PT, maybe even better than if we had one lol.

But my greater point is that both Psyche, Black, and Aureal all were right there sussing scum......it is just hard to pinpoint it exactly in a small game with some replacements.

I don't want to call out tired, and I understood their case on Aureal, but that was a lucky wrench for std and I that was thrown into the D1 steam rolling that was happening to us lol.

All in all, was just one of those games where scum got slightly luckier than town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 480, Psyche wrote: the relational tell was there. std's vote around you was performative, borderline OMGUS from a slot experienced enough to know better, and literally the only instance of him supposedly trying to sort in his entire iso. and then he dropped the vote when you were up to be limmed based on hazy rationale about the overall gamestate.
posting about these things in a sequence of wall posts was my mistake
I do agree with you about his unvote on me, but I had voted him for flimsy reasons(under the guise of sheeping Black) so an omgus back onto me isn't that crazy from a buddy(and not that obvious).

I was actually trying to give std a reason to buss me.

This was before tired repped in though(if my memory serves me correctly)

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”