Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 138, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 134, Black wrote:
In post 128, Luca Blight wrote: You can consider my vote on Bugs, but I still see no reason to vote so early in the day. Some players haven't even posted yet.
Voting creates wagons which apply pressure. Peoples reactions to the pressure can help us read them. It's also useful to see who jumps on the wagons and for what reasons

I'm not saying you have to vote but there are valid reasons to vote early. Our vote is a tool that should be utilized

I get that, and in essence my vote is on Bugs as I'm sure they're scum, but I feel more comfortable voting when I at least have a decent read on everyone in this game.
Well look at everyone sheeping ol Drew right out of the gate.

I should look back at what has happened, but opening up the game this evening I certainly don't like this post at a first glance.

Take my vote

VOTE: Lucca

See? Not that scary to vote early
this post has an unusual amount of self-consciousness to it and it's trying to hide that it is self-conscious

it's like "wow look at everyone voting with me but wait i actually haven't read so idk what happened"

it doesn't ring quite true that drew is just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread because he is obviously aware of where people are voting (and no there isn't a VC just above this post or anything). if drew was just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread, why doesn't he just *react* to it?

instead there's this big performance about how he's just pulling up the thread and reacting to the first thing he sees, but that's evidently not really how he was looking at the thread

so it's not a genuine reaction
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:41 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 249, OutWorldER wrote: Dann how caught up are you and what do you think of bugs wagon/Luca's case
i'm not clear what exactly you are asking me for here OWER

simply put i think luca is probably a townie tunneled on another townie and as such im looking for scum assuming that game state

my instinct would be that there was a maximum of one scum on my wagon when i replaced
Jacob24
Jacob24
Goon
Jacob24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 am

Post by Jacob24 »

In post 235, Black wrote: feels LAMIST to me and I don't think it makes sense for Jacob to get off the bug wagon if he thinks Luca's read is accurate. Feels more like he wants to give Dannflor a chance to save himself
Uh, yeah, if Dannflor is town I want to give them a chance to save themselves. Luca's read could have been confused by the fact that bugs was disinterested and not really into the game. Also that bugs left points to them being more town as I agree with what was said about not replacing out if scum.

This makes me think you may actually be the one working with Dannflor, calling me out for a reasonable play, making it seem like you want me to keep vote on someone you aren't voting yourself.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

black is voting for me
Jacob24
Jacob24
Goon
Jacob24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Jacob24 »

In post 255, Dannflor wrote: black is voting for me
Oop, that's right. Forgot they voted after last count. That vote makes me think she's town and you're scum or you're town and she's scum.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Dannflor »

why can't we both be town
Jacob24
Jacob24
Goon
Jacob24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:50 am

Post by Jacob24 »

In post 257, Dannflor wrote: why can't we both be town
Your predecessor was not making a good name for your slot, so I'm still heavy lean scum for you.

Black voting you only really makes sense if she's town, unless they felt confident about not getting 2 more votes.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 252, Dannflor wrote:
In post 128, Luca Blight wrote: You can consider my vote on Bugs, but I still see no reason to vote so early in the day. Some players haven't even posted yet.
Voting creates wagons which apply pressure. Peoples reactions to the pressure can help us read them. It's also useful to see who jumps on the wagons and for what reasons

I'm not saying you have to vote but there are valid reasons to vote early. Our vote is a tool that should be utilized

I get that, and in essence my vote is on Bugs as I'm sure they're scum, but I feel more comfortable voting when I at least have a decent read on everyone in this game.

I should look back at what has happened, but opening up the game this evening I certainly don't like this post at a first glance.

Take my vote

this post has an unusual amount of self-consciousness to it and it's trying to hide that it is self-conscious

it's like "wow look at everyone voting with me but wait i actually haven't read so idk what happened"

it doesn't ring quite true that drew is just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread because he is obviously aware of where people are voting (and no there isn't a VC just above this post or anything). if drew was just reacting to the first post he sees when he loads up the thread, why doesn't he just *react* to it?

instead there's this big performance about how he's just pulling up the thread and reacting to the first thing he sees, but that's evidently not really how he was looking at the thread

Except I literally just went to the latest post and looked at the posts that were on that page, and that one stuck out to me the most.

I mean, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

how did you know everyone was sheeping you on bugspray?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:55 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 253, Dannflor wrote:
In post 249, OutWorldER wrote: Dann how caught up are you and what do you think of bugs wagon/Luca's case
i'm not clear what exactly you are asking me for here OWER

simply put i think luca is probably a townie tunneled on another townie and as such im looking for scum assuming that game state

my instinct would be that there was a maximum of one scum on my wagon when i replaced
I was mostly just trying to get a feel where you stand on the major events of the game so far, as well as gauge your reaction to Luca's scumcase on Bugs.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:58 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 247, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 204, Black wrote:
In post 199, OutWorldER wrote: I think I agree with Luca's solve except I'd replace Black with iavh

This is not to say I townread Black I just think iavh's posts are worse.
What posts? Have you ever played with iavh before?
never played with iavh before but I think the Hu Tao push is bad and most other posts feel like filler
Oh, my goodness! how dawe uwu accuse me of being pawt of the mafia? thawt's pwepostewous! i cawn't bewieve uwu wouwd make such a wudicwous cwaim. Duwu i wook wike someone who wouwd be invowved in owganized cwime? thiws iws outwageous! i demand an immediate apowogy awnd a wetwaction of youw statement. I wiww nowt stand fow thiws defamation of chawactew. I am an upstanding townie, awnd thiws fawse accusation iws deepwy huwtfuw. I wiww nowt west untiw my nawme iws cweawed awnd justice iws sewved. Pwepawe tuwu face the consequences of youw weckwess wowds!
iavh is slightly annoyed
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

uwu what's this
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 200, Thomith wrote: bugspray (4): Psyche, OutWorldER, Jacob24, Hu Tao
i think if any of these are scum then out of these four that psyche is the most likely to be scum
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Sorry you replaced into scum again, Dann. I was looking forward to playing with you again.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

i have something like this

town reading [luca blight, ketchup, OWER, Hu Tao]
loosely town reading via vibes [DeltaWave, Jacob24, iavh]

hasn't posted [ssbm_Kyouko]

not town reading [Drew, Black, Psyche, Projectry]
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

i did not

i actually read the game first this time and made sure i was replacing into what i thought was more likely to be a town slot before i replaced in
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 260, Dannflor wrote: how did you know everyone was sheeping you on bugspray?
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 6, bugspray wrote: @mod you claim this is a normal simple but multitasking is not a simple role modifier. Are all other mechanics in the game simple?
Well I do simply want to vote you

VOTE: Bug
It was a joke, based off of how I dropped an RVS vote, second post of the game btw, on Bug.....and then people started to actually suspect and vote him.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 268, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 260, Dannflor wrote: how did you know everyone was sheeping you on bugspray?
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 6, bugspray wrote: @mod you claim this is a normal simple but multitasking is not a simple role modifier. Are all other mechanics in the game simple?
Well I do simply want to vote you

VOTE: Bug
It was a joke, based off of how I dropped an RVS vote, second post of the game btw, on Bug.....and then people started to actually suspect and vote him.
so you did in fact read some of the game to figure that out between making your first post and making the post voting Luca
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 252, Dannflor wrote:

Take my vote

This feels like a massive stretch. I'm surprised you're confident enough in this read to want to fade Drew
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 258, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 257, Dannflor wrote: why can't we both be town
Your predecessor was not making a good name for your slot, so I'm still heavy lean scum for you.

Black voting you only really makes sense if she's town, unless they felt confident about not getting 2 more votes.
How confident are you that Dann is scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 267, Dannflor wrote: i did not

i actually read the game first this time and made sure i was replacing into what i thought was more likely to be a town slot before i replaced in
You said pretty much this exact thing when you replaced me as scum in Open 888 :lol:
In post 925, Dannflor wrote: for the record i would not have requested replacement into this game if i didn't think black was town here
Yeah I think Dann is just scum here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 272, Black wrote:
In post 267, Dannflor wrote: i did not

You said pretty much this exact thing when you replaced me as scum in Open 888 :lol:
In post 925, Dannflor wrote: for the record i would not have requested replacement into this game if i didn't think black was town here
Yeah I think Dann is just scum here
i am aware of that

it is true this time
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor