Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 898, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 277, Dannflor wrote: it kind of seems like you want to hurry up and kill me before i become a threat, black
Looking back this stands out to me.
oooooo, did i get the two of you to start bussing each other, just like that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:55 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 897, Gypyx wrote:
In post 895, ProjEctRy wrote: Is Drew being serious about his role? If so, what’s the rational for revealing now?
Putting him out of the potential scum pool and also revealing to us that the kill was Delta
But wasn’t the reveal a bit premature?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 901, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 895, ProjEctRy wrote: Is Drew being serious about his role? If so, what’s the rational for revealing now?
Putting him out of the potential scum pool and also revealing to us that the kill was Delta
maybe? but like, it happened, that's it
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:58 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 900, Gypyx wrote:
In post 277, Dannflor wrote: it kind of seems like you want to hurry up and kill me before i become a threat, black
oooooo, did i get the two of you to start bussing each other, just like that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No you didnt. We have to be partners to buss each other.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 899, Gypyx wrote:
In post 896, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 893, Gypyx wrote: ok pipe dream scumteam : Black / Project / Psyche who are trying to push us towards killing on the wagon
where do you think the scum were in relation to the dann wagon then?

i think dann's wagon going through with no real counterwagon is probably indicative of at least 1 or 2 being on his elim
dann's wagon going through is indicative of it being town and no one else really being accused, maybe scum hopped on, maybe not,
like the fact is that pretty much everyone actively playing was on it, apart from like, you
, which i guess could prompt us towards looking for scum in those hiding in those low post counts

one could even say that the short lived project wagon could be indicative of his evil intents
i'm not sure i'm liking the dismissive-ness here, especially since the bolded actively supports what I was saying
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:59 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 902, Gypyx wrote:

No need to shut it down. I’m just trying to understanding the situation.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 904, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 893, Gypyx wrote: ok pipe dream scumteam : Black / Project / Psyche who are trying to push us towards killing on the wagon

i think dann's wagon going through with no real counterwagon is probably indicative of at least 1 or 2 being on his elim
dann's wagon going through is indicative of it being town and no one else really being accused, maybe scum hopped on, maybe not,
like the fact is that pretty much everyone actively playing was on it, apart from like, you
, which i guess could prompt us towards looking for scum in those hiding in those low post counts

one could even say that the short lived project wagon could be indicative of his evil intents
i'm not sure i'm liking the dismissive-ness here, especially since the bolded actively supports what I was saying
I mean, i think you misunderstood me

if town is pushing town

and that no real other wagons are emerging

is scum even encouraged to go out there and show themselves?

otherwise for the dismissiveness maybe i'm getting a ltitle bit excited, ok that's fair

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,
from someone thinking her reads were a genuine threat to them
all the way to scum thinking she was a pr for whatever reason

Ok so looking at Delta's ISO:

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
started off by accusing me
In post 688, DeltaWave wrote: Initial thoughts -

Hu Tao - I get a town vibe from these posts.

Gypyx - I'm not sure yet.

ProjEctRy - A lot of filler. Neutral leaning sus.

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

ketchup777 - Newbie town probably.

Psyche - Overall I like the posts.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Black - Not sure at this time.

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

VOTE: Daan
then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 905, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 902, Gypyx wrote:

No need to shut it down. I’m just trying to understanding the situation.
that's kinda my way of saying that i don't really have an opinion on it to be fair, i do think this is a better reveal than average though since it reveals us additional info

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 903, ProjEctRy wrote:

You wouldn't lie to me like that project would you

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 907, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,
from someone thinking her reads were a genuine threat to them
all the way to scum thinking she was a pr for whatever reason

Ok so looking at Delta's ISO:

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
started off by accusing me
In post 688, DeltaWave wrote: Initial thoughts -

Hu Tao - I get a town vibe from these posts.

Gypyx - I'm not sure yet.

ProjEctRy - A lot of filler. Neutral leaning sus.

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

ketchup777 - Newbie town probably.

Psyche - Overall I like the posts.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Black - Not sure at this time.

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

VOTE: Daan
then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?
But it is also worth noting that Delta's ISO was pretty tiny. It didn't take me long to go through it, and the quoted posts above are the only real things of sustenance. If the scum realised this, they might have known it would be simple for us to direct all of our analysis to that post, so we could be looking for Delta's townreads, or a random mix. But I think Delta's townreads would have less incentive to kill Delta.

bedtime
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 881, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 877, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 871, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 863, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 818, Thomith wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL
Votecount 1.FINAL

Dannflor (7):
Hu Tao, Jacob24, Doctor Drew, Luca Blight, DeltaWave, ketchup777, Gypyx
HAMMER

DeltaWave (2):
Dannflor, OutWorldER
ProjEctRy (1):
Black
Hu Tao (1):
iamveryhappy

Not Voting (2):
ProjEctRy, Psyche

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to secure an execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-03 02:13:32)

Mod Notes
None
I'm going to assume at least one scum is on the wagon. I'll dive into that a bit later when I have time.
Is it not likely to be more than one?

From what I’ve grasped, Dann is quite an influential player and seems to be respected. Was he not one of the biggest town threats in this game and so would have been important for scum to get him out at the earliest opportunity?
We aren't looking for teams at the moment. We just need to find one scum to get things in the right direction. There is not a reason to look for more than 1 currently.
I just meant it more from the point of view, let’s not narrow down our pool to thinking one scum on the wagon, when it’s likely multiple.
I agree. I think the wagon has 1-2 scum. Pretty rare for all 3 to vote there but if they considered Dann a threat then it's possible
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 909, Gypyx wrote: You wouldn't lie to me like that project would you
Well, just look at my new profile picture. You cannot trust me can you! :wink:
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 906, Gypyx wrote:
In post 904, OutWorldER wrote:

I mean, i think you misunderstood me

if town is pushing town

and that no real other wagons are emerging

is scum even encouraged to go out there and show themselves?

otherwise for the dismissiveness maybe i'm getting a ltitle bit excited, ok that's fair
i understand the logic here but on the flip-side, if you're scum than it's no real or perceived to put out a scumread/vote on a player who is being universally SR'd by townies, especially if the mislim in question is considered to be a fairly good player

In post 907, ketchup777 wrote: -SNIP-
there are two flaws in this logic

a) were I scum here, I'd have two partners, both of whom would also have to OK the kill on DW
b) i'm not that bad at this game
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

*real or perceived risk, woops
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

like from my POV I thought Dann was fairly townie once he was allowed to get going so I just don't believe that there weren't scum riding Luca's tunnel all the way to his mislim
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Black »

After looking closer there's only {OWER, Project, Psyche} that can be scum off wagon fmpov. So probably one in there and two on wagon if I had to guess
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

well, i mean, one last thing before i go to bed, but that's some really strange wording i'm getting from you here, your concern isn't you being accused of being scum, or even me making a pretty outlandish accusation based on pretty much nothing (for now), it's the fact that i'm calling you two partners, in fact, what you're saying would still be if you were indeed scum

i think you hold guilt in your heart project, a townie would be more affirmative about their innocence

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

pre orders for the black or project wagons are offered, towncred for everyone who gets in

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 626, Dannflor wrote: i am not that bad at this game
In post 913, OutWorldER wrote:
b) i'm not that bad at this game
are you a parrot? :]
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

ye

Spoiler: selfie
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm kinda sus of gypyx but I think the project vote has some good basis behind it

VOTE: Project
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 916, Black wrote: After looking closer there's only {OWER, Project, Psyche} that can be scum off wagon fmpov. So probably one in there and two on wagon if I had to guess
Didn't psyche also vote bugs/dann for a bit? got off the wagon fairly soon after tho
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 920, OutWorldER wrote: ye

Spoiler: selfie
awww
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 917, Gypyx wrote:
well, i mean, one last thing before i go to bed, but that's some really strange wording i'm getting from you here, your concern isn't you being accused of being scum, or even me making a pretty outlandish accusation based on pretty much nothing (for now), it's the fact that i'm calling you two partners, in fact, what you're saying would still be true if you were indeed scum

i think you hold guilt in your heart project, a townie would be more affirmative about their innocence
edit

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”