Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Flavor, why isn't it that y'all were pushing on Dan town but there weren't enough scum to join so we got two traitors back to back?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Aureal »

Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2975, Titus wrote: Flavor, why isn't it that y'all were pushing on Dan town but there weren't enough scum to join so we got two traitors back to back?
Eh?

When have I said Dan was town?

I believe Maestro fell on the sword for Dan.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can tell Roden at the very least got converted based on their flip of Dan and I after the exact thing I was pushing ended up being true.

VOTE: Dan

I’m there. Dan/Roden, Roden clearly got converted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2976, Aureal wrote: Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
The way Roden flipped Dan and I after Dan proved to be wrong and I proved to be right with scum converting in FG + Theta’s conversion track, I think Roden is always just converted here.

I think scum might have been okay with Roden getting guiltied, as converted, because like Aureal did the math, I’m sure scum did too, and it leads to a win if converted Roden is flipped.

So not a bad play really, and it eased pressure off of Dan with converting Roden.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2974, Roden wrote: I don't think it's Dan or Aureal and these deals are making my stomach do flips

Theta goofing up her fake result makes me think she got converted, it's too bold yet also too poorly made to come from group scum

Drew and Thomith could possibly be converted but I don't think it's possible for them to be group scum due to their roles

Leaf, JV, Titus, and Hu Tao are my suspect pool

This is just clearly a scum claim.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2976, Aureal wrote: Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
If Dan is scum then he'd have to immediately recruit Drew in order to safely recruit the others. Under the assumption that Maestro was the initial Addict, Cakez and Theta/me have also been recruited. That doesn't leave any room for Drew to have been recruited on any of the Days due to confirmed actions.

The only way for Dan to be group scum is if Drew is also group scum or is the actual initial Addict, which doesn't make any fucking sense. Mechanically that feels wrong, and their day play would instantly win a Scummies nomination because of their scum theatre.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2978, Flavor Leaf wrote: You can tell Roden at the very least got converted based on their flip of Dan and I after the exact thing I was pushing ended up being true.

VOTE: Dan

I’m there. Dan/Roden, Roden clearly got converted.
?

I've been defending Dan for several days now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Roden »

Leaf you seem terrified right now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2975, Titus wrote: Flavor, why isn't it that y'all were pushing on Dan town but there weren't enough scum to join so we got two traitors back to back?
I was pushing Maestro more than Dan the first half of Day 2, and felt specifically like Maestro was following Dan.

I think Maestro was the Night 1 conversion, and we know for a fact that Dan knew the name.

Day 2 Dan came in protecting the entirety of the FG and kinda tried pushing it like a masonry.

And it is now confirmed to have at the very least 50% scum (not counting NK15)

Maestro as a conversion means Maestro would have been a fake guilty, and I think a Group Scum in the FG would give a true guilty as well, bring in Dan.

And remember, almost half this game has a chance to be scum now, my name has never been outed, neither has Titus, or Thomith. And i think that raises the likelihood of there not being scum in there. In theory, there could be a group scum or a random conversion early, but I don’t think so.

All of our roles fit the setup coming from original town imo, and force us to play weirdly if converted.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Roden »

If scum is Leaf/Titus I think we just lose
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2983, Roden wrote: Leaf you seem terrified right now
Why would I be terrified if I were scum in this position?

If I’m scum, I would have nearly 50% of the game backing me up, that’s an easy victory.

If I were scum here, in a 4 scum world, literally all 6 townies would have to vote me for me to be out, so I could only lose as scum if scum bussed.

So i don’t think that holds any merit frankly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I’m sorry, it’s just impossible for a scumMe to lose in this situation imo.

That’s why i feel im clearly town based on me being correct about scum in FG among many other things imo.

But I feel like you’re obviously converted here, so
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:22 pm

Post by Roden »

If I'm converted then why didn't Theta see me self-watch? Do you think I lied about being able to do that as town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2981, Roden wrote:
If Dan is scum then he'd have to immediately recruit Drew in order to safely recruit the others. Under the assumption that Maestro was the initial Addict, Cakez and Theta/me have also been recruited. That doesn't leave any room for Drew to have been recruited on any of the Days due to confirmed actions.

The only way for Dan to be group scum is if Drew is also group scum or is the actual initial Addict, which doesn't make any fucking sense. Mechanically that feels wrong, and their day play would instantly win a Scummies nomination because of their scum theatre.
This pushes the idea of Maestro being OG addict when Cakez is like obviously OG addict, and Maestro was a clear conversion.

Maestro was also arguing and shading me all game, so if you think that’s how a conversion acts to someone :lol:

And Dan actively stated he targeted Maestro on Night 1 as well.

Roden, if you’re town, this is you defending Yessiree again.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DO NOT LET RODEN FALL ON THE SWORD FOR GROUP SCUM

i repeat

Do not let Roden fall on the sword for group scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2988, Roden wrote: If I'm converted then why didn't Theta see me self-watch? Do you think I lied about being able to do that as town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2992, Roden wrote:
In post 2988, Roden wrote: If I'm converted then why didn't Theta see me self-watch? Do you think I lied about being able to do that as town?
I barely know what any of your roles are.

Why are you asking me mech questions?

Do you self target every night? I thought you stated you didn’t get to do it anymore. If you’re town coming after me instead of Theta, that just is an absolute terrible look, and that’s why I’m not believing you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Roden »

If you're town then wake the fuck up

Like you can this a yessiree moment on my end all you want, but this can easily just be the same shit you pulled in the Mini where you tunneled on Hu Tao all game and didn't listen to me when I kept telling you she was town
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2994, Roden wrote: If you're town then wake the fuck up

Like you can call this a yessiree moment on my end all you want, but this can easily just be the same shit you pulled in the Mini where you tunneled on Hu Tao all game and didn't listen to me when I kept telling you she was town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

@Flavor, didn't the whole FG push it like a masonry?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

It still doesn't preclude Drew as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2993, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2992, Roden wrote:
I barely know what any of your roles are.

Why are you asking me mech questions?

Do you self target every night? I thought you stated you didn’t get to do it anymore. If you’re town coming after me instead of Theta, that just is an absolute terrible look, and that’s why I’m not believing you.
I said since Day 2 that I can still self-visit as my night action, and I told Theta to target me to see if I got converted and because not even the mod knew how to resolve that and I was curious what she'd see

I said this shit while I was still conftown

Do you think I lied about this as town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

As for roles FL, need all your info
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”