Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 949, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 947, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 704, Dannflor wrote: I'm just gonna vomit forth my thoughts because I feel a bit sick whenever I look at this game anyway.

Hu Tao - lean town, I guess. Kind of a shitty town read because it's based on the idea that I think Hu Tao would be trying to play better / appear as if they were playing better as scum. Like, as it is, their D1 play consists of tunneling a town slot and not in a way that makes them optically look good like Luca Blight. I just think there might be more preparation and awareness on scum!HuTao's part about how they will look after I flip. I guess she could be scum but I don't really feel it.

Gypyx - also feel town? idk I think the way they immediately had a thought about Jacob on replacing in was towny. I think their kinda wibbly wobbly progression on me has been towny? I just town read their tone a lot I think.

ProjEctRy - I liked Psyche's read here. I think Projectry believes in his Ketchup push. I think the indignation about people's scum reads on him is towny. I think there is an empathy in his posts towards Ketchup that I wouldn't expect from a scum pushing a townie. I think speaks to someone trying to sort the alignments of people pushing him.

Dannflor - a shining radiant beacon of towniness. pure of soul and pure of heart.

Luca Blight - I admit I have had doubts here. Especially when I spied that Luca Blight has last played mafia years ago and he is still projecting so much confidence on the bugspray read. but gun to head I still think this slot is town and I won't elaborate because that's fairly consensus. (btw it is fairly consensus because Luca Blight is useful to scum and they want to keep him going)

Jacob24 - I think Jacob's outrage in rings true. I guess i found their outrage in the beginning about mindless reads to ring true. This is one of my weakest town reads tbh.

iamveryhappy - could be scum. I expect like an ounce of game advancing content from iavh at this point if they are town but i haven't seen that. they made one post about how im prob scum without really any context.

ketchup777 - I think he's just town. I understand the scum reads and I think the way ketchup phrases a lot of his posts is somewhat performative and surface level scummy. idk I don't think ketchup goes back and forth on my slot in the way that he did if he's scum. I think he fully commits to like hard defending me or not, not the sort of half-assed defense he did.

Psyche - similar read as above, but I think psyche picks a lane when it comes to my slot. They've gone from wanting to white knight to being possibly ambivalent. I think generally there is a depth of thought here that comes from town. I think they've gone against the grain but not in a way that really makes them optically look good.

DeltaWave - i think this is scum. I think the fact that Delta realized ketchup was a newbie in but didn't unvote until is emblematic of someone who isn't really fluidly thinking about the game. I think the line to ketchup about "needing to quit this line of argument" is reminiscent of scum only finding validity in arguments that are "factually correct," it's not really interested in ketchup's alignment.

To be honest, I think DeltaWave reading 228 straight and calling it "so, so, so bad" is a scum tell. I think scum are more likely to take non-serious posts seriously for the most part and again, the defense of Drew seems more based in "this argument is factually inconsistent" not "this argument is scum motivated." I also think the town read on Luca is exactly the position scum would be taking up right now. There's too many scum reads and not in a towny way.

Black - gun to head town. Unfortunately, I don't have as much confidence on this read (or many of my reads) as I am used to. I blame the position I've been forced into in this game. Overall, I think the way Black has treated my slot leans town. I think her shift from wanting to resolve my slot to giving me some time was natural. I think she believes in her push on Projectry. again, I've historically managed to get very confident reads on black but wasn't in a position to do that this game. still would say town if I had to choose.

Doctor Drew - still kinda think this is scum. I think DeltaWave is scummier at the moment but Drew is a good pick for partner and I still don't really have anything to town read from Drew's slot. Drew continually shading ketchup as I get run up is not really a good look, I feel like he's setting up for me to claim PR or something and wants a backup option. there hasn't really been an evaluation of who might be scum pending my scum flip, which drew seems to feel pretty strongly about. Luca meanwhile is trying different solves based on my flip, but Drew seems content just to OMGUS and leave it at that. maybe my expectations are too high but I expect more from town!drew here.

OutWorldER - never kill this, probably my most confident town read. i think there is a night and day difference between OWER's scum and town game and i think this is his town game. i think he really believes in his ketchup push. etc, etc,

so like, if I run with all my reads then my solve ends up being Delta Wave/Doctor Drew/iamveryhappy

That's not really the most satisfying solve to me. It feels like 3 kinda LHF, but that's honestly where I'm at and I don't think I'm gonna really be able to evolve beyond that given my position here.

Currently, I feel strongest about Delta Wave as far as scum reads go.

I feel strongest about OWER as far as town reads go. If I were to ask that any of my reads are to be sheeped, those are the two I would ask to be sheeped if I die.

I know it's easy to say in hindsight, but this was actually a really Townie post, but unfortunately I was asleep at the time and the hammer happened before I had the chance to wake. I like to think I might have at least had pause for thought based on this, but unfortunately we'll never know.
Yet you said you never would vote anywhere but Bug/Dann

Because I was utterly convinced that they were scum, but of course if I had a real reason to believe otherwise then I would have reconsidered. Of course, I now know Dann's alignment so it's easy to say looking back, although I did have a bad feeling he was flipping town when I read his last interactions while I was skimming through to see the flip.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 769, Dannflor wrote: Luca Blight do not do this again

I pushed my biggest scumread with conviction, so I absolutely will do that again. If only you had done posts like earlier in the day, I might well have reconsidered, but you did nothing before then to really make me reconsider my read.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 786, Dannflor wrote: Town:
OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

Lean town: (this is my could be wrong tier)
gypyx, black, projectry, luca blight

mixed: jacob

scum lean: doctor drew, iavh

scum: deltawave

This post hasn't aged well. At least it makes me feel a bit better about being wrong D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 856, ProjEctRy wrote: How often do you see scum killing an unusual target like Delta, someone that was likely to generate heat on them the next day?

It feels like a complete random kill, from which nothing can be deduced. Is that common?

It actually happens a lot from my experience.

Scum tend to go for low-info kills who could also end up being PR's, and won't be protected by a possible doc.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 896, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 893, Gypyx wrote: ok pipe dream scumteam : Black / Project / Psyche who are trying to push us towards killing on the wagon
where do you think the scum were in relation to the dann wagon then?

i think dann's wagon going through with no real counterwagon is probably indicative of at least 1 or 2 being on his elim

I think this is a bad take. With the game state as it was, with me (a consensus town read) pushing Dann's lim so hard and even stating I would vote no-one else, scum would have had no reason to overly-push the wagon that would most likely be mislimmed, especially when no scum player was likely to be limmed that day.

Scum most likely played it a bit like OutWorld - half-defending the doomed Dann slot, or Ketchup, townreading the slot all day and voting only when it started actually looking town, and thus potentially becoming more of a threat.

So basically, there's not a whole lot to read into the wagons imo as scum wouldn't have been pressed to do anything, so any variation of being off or on the wagon is possible. Only the context and reasoning behind such votes, like Ketchup's, are going to be scum-indicative.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 950, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 704, Dannflor wrote: I'm just gonna vomit forth my thoughts because I feel a bit sick whenever I look at this game anyway.

Hu Tao - lean town, I guess. Kind of a shitty town read because it's based on the idea that I think Hu Tao would be trying to play better / appear as if they were playing better as scum. Like, as it is, their D1 play consists of tunneling a town slot and not in a way that makes them optically look good like Luca Blight. I just think there might be more preparation and awareness on scum!HuTao's part about how they will look after I flip. I guess she could be scum but I don't really feel it.

Gypyx - also feel town? idk I think the way they immediately had a thought about Jacob on replacing in was towny. I think their kinda wibbly wobbly progression on me has been towny? I just town read their tone a lot I think.

ProjEctRy - I liked Psyche's read here. I think Projectry believes in his Ketchup push. I think the indignation about people's scum reads on him is towny. I think there is an empathy in his posts towards Ketchup that I wouldn't expect from a scum pushing a townie. I think speaks to someone trying to sort the alignments of people pushing him.

Dannflor - a shining radiant beacon of towniness. pure of soul and pure of heart.

Luca Blight - I admit I have had doubts here. Especially when I spied that Luca Blight has last played mafia years ago and he is still projecting so much confidence on the bugspray read. but gun to head I still think this slot is town and I won't elaborate because that's fairly consensus. (btw it is fairly consensus because Luca Blight is useful to scum and they want to keep him going)

Jacob24 - I think Jacob's outrage in rings true. I guess i found their outrage in the beginning about mindless reads to ring true. This is one of my weakest town reads tbh.

iamveryhappy - could be scum. I expect like an ounce of game advancing content from iavh at this point if they are town but i haven't seen that. they made one post about how im prob scum without really any context.

ketchup777 - I think he's just town. I understand the scum reads and I think the way ketchup phrases a lot of his posts is somewhat performative and surface level scummy. idk I don't think ketchup goes back and forth on my slot in the way that he did if he's scum. I think he fully commits to like hard defending me or not, not the sort of half-assed defense he did.

Psyche - similar read as above, but I think psyche picks a lane when it comes to my slot. They've gone from wanting to white knight to being possibly ambivalent. I think generally there is a depth of thought here that comes from town. I think they've gone against the grain but not in a way that really makes them optically look good.

DeltaWave - i think this is scum. I think the fact that Delta realized ketchup was a newbie in but didn't unvote until is emblematic of someone who isn't really fluidly thinking about the game. I think the line to ketchup about "needing to quit this line of argument" is reminiscent of scum only finding validity in arguments that are "factually correct," it's not really interested in ketchup's alignment.

To be honest, I think DeltaWave reading 228 straight and calling it "so, so, so bad" is a scum tell. I think scum are more likely to take non-serious posts seriously for the most part and again, the defense of Drew seems more based in "this argument is factually inconsistent" not "this argument is scum motivated." I also think the town read on Luca is exactly the position scum would be taking up right now. There's too many scum reads and not in a towny way.

Black - gun to head town. Unfortunately, I don't have as much confidence on this read (or many of my reads) as I am used to. I blame the position I've been forced into in this game. Overall, I think the way Black has treated my slot leans town. I think her shift from wanting to resolve my slot to giving me some time was natural. I think she believes in her push on Projectry. again, I've historically managed to get very confident reads on black but wasn't in a position to do that this game. still would say town if I had to choose.

Doctor Drew - still kinda think this is scum. I think DeltaWave is scummier at the moment but Drew is a good pick for partner and I still don't really have anything to town read from Drew's slot. Drew continually shading ketchup as I get run up is not really a good look, I feel like he's setting up for me to claim PR or something and wants a backup option. there hasn't really been an evaluation of who might be scum pending my scum flip, which drew seems to feel pretty strongly about. Luca meanwhile is trying different solves based on my flip, but Drew seems content just to OMGUS and leave it at that. maybe my expectations are too high but I expect more from town!drew here.

OutWorldER - never kill this, probably my most confident town read. i think there is a night and day difference between OWER's scum and town game and i think this is his town game. i think he really believes in his ketchup push. etc, etc,

so like, if I run with all my reads then my solve ends up being Delta Wave/Doctor Drew/iamveryhappy

That's not really the most satisfying solve to me. It feels like 3 kinda LHF, but that's honestly where I'm at and I don't think I'm gonna really be able to evolve beyond that given my position here.

I feel strongest about OWER as far as town reads go. If I were to ask that any of my reads are to be sheeped, those are the two I would ask to be sheeped if I die.

I know it's easy to say in hindsight, but this was actually a really Townie post, but unfortunately I was asleep at the time and the hammer happened before I had the chance to wake. I like to think I might have at least had pause for thought based on this, but unfortunately we'll never know.

Because I was utterly convinced that they were scum, but of course if I had a real reason to believe otherwise then I would have reconsidered. Of course, I now know Dann's alignment so it's easy to say looking back, although I did have a bad feeling he was flipping town when I read his last interactions while I was skimming through to see the flip.
In post 951, Luca Blight wrote:

I pushed my biggest scumread with conviction, so I absolutely will do that again. If only you had done posts like earlier in the day, I might well have reconsidered, but you did nothing before then to really make me reconsider my read.
In post 952, Luca Blight wrote:
OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

This post hasn't aged well. At least it makes me feel a bit better about being wrong D1.
I hate these posts

No sign of actual regret or taking responsibility

Specifically the last quoted post, you said your scum read was all about Bug.....yet you are using Dann's read list as a way to say 'oops my bad I guess, but Dann was wrong anyway on his scum read'

VOTE: Luca
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 915, OutWorldER wrote: like from my POV I thought Dann was fairly townie once he was allowed to get going so I just don't believe that there weren't scum riding Luca's tunnel all the way to his mislim
Probably too easy to read Dann's slot as townie when you already know his alignment. There was nothing particularly indicative of him being town until later in the day, when his fate was virtually sealed, in my opinion.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 955, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:

OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

I hate these posts

Specifically the last quoted post, you said your scum read was all about Bug.....yet you are using Dann's read list as a way to say 'oops my bad I guess, but Dann was wrong anyway on his scum read'

I don't really get your point here. My SR was mainly about Bug, but I also hard SR the Dann/OutWorld interactions.

I had regret immediately following the aftermath of the flip, but I've had a couple of days to reflect and digest it now. Overall, I still feel as though I was right to push the slot as I did, and I believe that if Dann had started performing earlier then I would have read him correctly. Unfortunately, due to my time zone I'm often offline when most live interactions occur, and that in the end lead to me not having the chance to ultimately revise my read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 957, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

I hate these posts

I don't really get your point here. My SR was mainly about Bug, but I also hard SR the Dann/OutWorld interactions.

I had regret immediately following the aftermath of the flip, but I've had a couple of days to reflect and digest it now. Overall, I still feel as though I was right to push the slot as I did, and I believe that if Dann had started performing earlier then I would have read him correctly. Unfortunately, due to my time zone I'm often offline when most live interactions occur, and that in the end lead to me not having the chance to ultimately revise my read.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I cannot post enough of these.

You were so so sooooo sure Bug was scum, now you are back tracking saying Dann could have saved that slot?

Bullllllll.....sheeeeet.

You literally said you were voting that slot no matter what.

Now you are saying, in retrospect, you would have changed if you 'had the time'?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 958, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

I hate these posts

You were so so sooooo sure Bug was scum, now you are back tracking saying Dann could have saved that slot?

Bullllllll.....sheeeeet.

Now you are saying, in retrospect, you would have changed if you 'had the time'?

I think Dann's end of day posts were really Townie, to the point that even as I read through I felt as though he was going to flip Town at that moment.

Prior to that, yes, I was indeed sure that he was scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And this is why I now SR Ketchup - who voted Dann just as he started posting actually town-indicative content.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 959, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 958, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OutWorldER
Psyche
ketchup

I hate these posts

Bullllllll.....sheeeeet.

I think Dann's end of day posts were really Townie, to the point that even as I read through I felt as though he was going to flip Town at that moment.

Prior to that, yes, I was indeed sure that he was scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm pretty sure I have an example of a game like this before where I hard SR a slot and (correctly) changed my mind right at the end of the day and hard defended them. I have to work again now but will see if I can find it later.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:01 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Drew pls. Anyone else you scumread?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 963, Hu Tao wrote: Drew pls. Anyone else you scumread?
Is there an issue with me voting Luca?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Yes. I think he's pretty town since day 1.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 965, Hu Tao wrote: Yes. I think he's pretty town since day 1.
I am gonna need some reasons here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 962, Luca Blight wrote: I'm pretty sure I have an example of a game like this before where I hard SR a slot and (correctly) changed my mind right at the end of the day and hard defended them. I have to work again now but will see if I can find it later.
Yet you did none of this here this game
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:15 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 915, OutWorldER wrote: like from my POV I thought Dann was fairly townie once he was allowed to get going so I just don't believe that there weren't scum riding Luca's tunnel all the way to his mislim
Probably too easy to read Dann's slot as townie when you already know his alignment.
There was nothing particularly indicative of him being town until later in the day
, when his fate was virtually sealed, in my opinion.
you're saying this like this an objective statement
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

*is an objective statement, i can't english
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 968, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:
Probably too easy to read Dann's slot as townie when you already know his alignment.
There was nothing particularly indicative of him being town until later in the day
, when his fate was virtually sealed, in my opinion.
you're saying this like this an objective statement

Well, from what I can see you've never really explained your Dann TR beyond '
he looks townier than Bugs
'. So, while my statement was indeed undeniably subjective, it's difficult to really follow your progression on this read.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And it would have been quite remarkable had Dann
not
at least appeared more townie than his predecessor, regardless of alignment.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 967, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 962, Luca Blight wrote: I'm pretty sure I have an example of a game like this before where I hard SR a slot and (correctly) changed my mind right at the end of the day and hard defended them. I have to work again now but will see if I can find it later.
Yet you did none of this here this game

That's the point I've been making - I know I didn't, but I believe I might have if the hammer hadn't dropped before I had the chance to come back online. Anyway, it's redundant now.

Here is the game I was thinking of: I was ready to eliminate Menalque, then suddenly turned my opinion around on him and hard-defended him, and he was my biggest TR for the remainder of the game despite previously scumreading him.

viewtopic.php?t=86100
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:33 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 842, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 832, ketchup777 wrote: By the way, maybe someone more experienced than me can say if my hypothesis is bad, but the people online at the time when night 1 ended were me, Drew, Gypyx and Project. I imagine there's a bit more incentive to be online for town as we are desperately curious to find out who died? I know I was
I was also waiting to find out, but I’d imagine there is not too much to read into. That just says we didn’t have anything better to do with our lives tonight 😂.

But I appreciate the dedication of you monitoring that. Makes me look more favourably of you.
In post 930, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 929, ketchup777 wrote: actually final thing before bed let's have an ISO count (accurate for the first 928 posts):

me: 113
Black : 100
Luca: 99
Gypyx: 92 (replaced in, first post was #294)
Drew: 51
Psyche: 48
OutWorldEr: 47
Hu Tao: 33
Jacob : 33
Project: 31

obviously looking at Delta and iavh, low posting is not necessarily mafia. but just gonna put this out there for future reference. (I swear I'm not trying to make myself look good I am aware I post too much please focus on the data as a whole and contemplate)
I appreciate I’ve been accused of it myself, but for Gypyx being the 4th highest poster, a significant amount of her day-1 content was filler.

I think her day-1 stands in contrast to her day-2 opening. We’ve just lost three townies and it feels like she’s pushing hard to keep the momentum going. Although I’m conscious I could be mis-interpreting this because I’m on the end of it.

But I also don’t like her , walking away from the argument with Dann. Could read like she feels she’s overstepping and drawing too much attention so backs down.

VOTE: Gypyx

Going to place my vote here for now. I’ll pick back up tomorrow and review further.
I like both these posts actually. I feel a mafia wouldn’t have waved off my potential townread so quickly.

Meanwhile, you raise a decent point about Gypyx, I am a bit unsure of my current read on her but leaning town, I think.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:34 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

That was supposed to come with a