Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

Because Outworld understood it as a joke too?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

like idk i'm sorry cause i'm feeling kinda mean saying that but where exactly is outworld taking my solve seriously? his argument even views it more as an attack of the "Let me put out my solve" mindset, which it was in the end i guess
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:59 am

Post by Black »

I'm not getting the vibe that OWER thought your solve wasn't a real thought but maybe I'm just missing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 1023, Gypyx wrote: always thought she was town and i still do to this day ! I swear on my momma
Like if this is true then obviously the solve was a joke but I'm not seeing how it was so obviously a meme, even with the context

What is your read on OWER?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

i think this kill makes him scummier but i kinda wanna trust dann's read so i'm putting him in "not today" territory

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 1029, Gypyx wrote: i think this kill makes him scummier but i kinda wanna trust dann's read so i'm putting him in "not today" territory
That's fair. Did you have a read on him D1?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

Don't recall being captivated by outworld but his day1 had a general aura of towniness, i recall his handling of dann slot being pretty good

where's this going exactly? feels like you're half-trying to catch me in some kind of slip without much aim

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 545, Gypyx wrote: i guess OWER has a bit of the "i need to talk like a townie would" energy but that's certainely no D1 worthy stuff

the drew vote is also very bad and i see it as Dann looking for a way to confibias himself into creating a wagon on drew?

VOTE: Dannflor
It seems like you were at least mildly suspicious of OWER here, and you clearly thought Dann was probably scum, so why would you consider the below solves to be "not meaningful" and "ridiculous"?
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
In post 693, Luca Blight wrote: I think it's Dann/OutWorld/iavh right now as well.

I guess we shall see.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 1031, Gypyx wrote: where's this going exactly? feels like you're half-trying to catch me in some kind of slip without much aim
There's a disconnect in what you are saying to me and I'm trying to figure out why that is
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1032, Black wrote:
In post 545, Gypyx wrote: i guess OWER has a bit of the "i need to talk like a townie would" energy but that's certainely no D1 worthy stuff

the drew vote is also very bad and i see it as Dann looking for a way to confibias himself into creating a wagon on drew?

VOTE: Dannflor
It seems like you were at least mildly suspicious of OWER here, and you clearly thought Dann was probably scum, so why would you consider the below solves to be "not meaningful" and "ridiculous"?
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
In post 693, Luca Blight wrote: I think it's Dann/OutWorld/iavh right now as well.

I guess we shall see.
i guess i was huh, would you look at that

and yeah i mean, my point wasn't that the people in the solves weren't scum (even if it seems like they aren't in the end) it's that making whole solves in day 1 kinda leads to nowhere? by day 3, the time you can finally (hopefully) try to look at the whole scumteam, nobody is gonna look at day 1 for additional wisdom, while during day 1, unless you've got a big associative all or nothing scumread, what's the point of pointing at a group? we're figuring out individuals here

look, i think we can keep going like that for very long but this is getting pretty boring from my side

bottom text
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:35 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1026, Gypyx wrote: like idk i'm sorry cause i'm feeling kinda mean saying that but where exactly is outworld taking my solve seriously? his argument even views it more as an attack of the "Let me put out my solve" mindset, which it was in the end i guess
In post 1027, Black wrote: I'm not getting the vibe that OWER thought your solve wasn't a real thought but maybe I'm just missing it

i assume this argument revolves around in which case yes I interpreted the solve as a joke

that's actually the specific problem I had with that post
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:38 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 970, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 968, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 915, OutWorldER wrote: like from my POV I thought Dann was fairly townie once he was allowed to get going so I just don't believe that there weren't scum riding Luca's tunnel all the way to his mislim
Probably too easy to read Dann's slot as townie when you already know his alignment.
There was nothing particularly indicative of him being town until later in the day
, when his fate was virtually sealed, in my opinion.
you're saying this like this an objective statement

Well, from what I can see you've never really explained your Dann TR beyond '
he looks townier than Bugs
'. So, while my statement was indeed undeniably subjective, it's difficult to really follow your progression on this read.
i never really got the chance to explain. i thought Dann was townier than bugs because he was still attempting to solve despite his position in the game. in particular I was of the mindset that his interactions towards Drew didn't come from scum in his position.
Jacob24
Jacob24
Goon
Jacob24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Jacob24 »

VOTE: ketchup

Still think that ketchup seems scummy. Also Lucca looks bad now for their bad ready of bugs/Dann.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Psyche »

i feel the opposite. any reasonably experienced player can simulate attempting to solve. dann was scummier than bugs, just more polished. his drew vote and some posts prosecuting the wagon (e.g., where he solicits a "pressure" vote on drew from another slot) read as insincere compared to bugspray's consistently defiant messiness. made it very hard to marshall the resolve to defend dann as game progressed, and now makes it harder to interpret how people positioned around the wagon.
You can't step in the same river twice.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:30 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1037, Jacob24 wrote: VOTE: ketchup

Still think that ketchup seems scummy. Also Lucca looks bad now for their bad ready of bugs/Dann.
i think this is a very shallow post. want to give any reasoning? have you read back over all the 500+ posts you’ve missed yet? I don’t think Luca necessarily looks bad, mistakes happen, although I agree somewhat we need to be a bit more careful than before.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:31 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1038, Psyche wrote: i feel the opposite. any reasonably experienced player can simulate attempting to solve. dann was scummier than bugs, just more polished. his drew vote and some posts prosecuting the wagon (e.g., where he solicits a "pressure" vote on drew from another slot) read as insincere compared to bugspray's consistently defiant messiness. made it very hard to marshall the resolve to defend dann as game progressed, and now makes it harder to interpret how people positioned around the wagon.
yeah Dann’s smooth talking had me pooping my pants I had to know if he was scum or not
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1040, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1038, Psyche wrote: i feel the opposite. any reasonably experienced player can simulate attempting to solve. dann was scummier than bugs, just more polished. his drew vote and some posts prosecuting the wagon (e.g., where he solicits a "pressure" vote on drew from another slot) read as insincere compared to bugspray's consistently defiant messiness. made it very hard to marshall the resolve to defend dann as game progressed, and now makes it harder to interpret how people positioned around the wagon.
yeah Dann’s smooth talking had me pooping my pants I had to know if he was scum or not
for the people who take everything literally, I would like to clarify this one is a hyperbole.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Black »

You haven't posted in almost a week. Is this all you have?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 am

Post by Black »

Do you have any fully cooked reads you are willing to share?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:51 am

Post by Black »

I think Dann was right. We let too many people skate by D1 without participating much or giving any reads. We probably shouldn't do that moving forward
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:52 am

Post by Thomith »

Votecount 2.3
Votecount 2.3

Gypyx (2):
Black, ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy (2):
OutWorldER, Hu Tao
Black (1):
Gypyx
Luca Blight (1):
Doctor Drew
Jacob24 (1):
ketchup777
ketchup777 (1):
Jacob24

Not Voting (2):
Luca Blight, Psyche

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution, and 5 to secure a no execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-10 18:21:39)

Mod Notes
None
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:39 am

Post by Thomith »

ProjEctRy has requested replacement
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

how funny would it be if we had 8 1-person wagons

pedit : hmmm well, i was gonna try to consolidate on project but that can wait for now

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:18 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1046, Thomith wrote:
ProjEctRy has requested replacement
oop hope your irl stuff works out Project
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That's a little hypocritical - didn't you also scum read that slot? It seemed like you were as tunnelled as I was.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”