Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

I really don’t see whatever it is you are seeing in that interaction vivax. Roden’s play looks like exactly what I would as mafia in that circumstance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 650, DarthPunk wrote: I really don’t see whatever it is you are seeing in that interaction vivax. Roden’s play looks like exactly what I would as mafia in that circumstance.
Sounding consistently righteous is hard for scum to pull off but it‘s what the majority of his posts sound like.

Dunno, feels like an easy TR.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 593, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 592, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 585, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 583, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 581, DarthPunk wrote: I don't really know what to make of the Luca - OOO interaction other than the fact that it is probably town on town violence.
Thoughts on ninja? That's the real question
I think she is looking better, honestly some of the stuff that Dann said is still true, she seems quite self-aware of her image.

However her recent posts look better, she is posting a lot which I think would just be really hard to fake as mafia, and I tend to agree with her conclusions.

Further, I just don't think it would be smart to vote with my scum read on Ninja who scum reads both my scum reads if that makes sense.
I don't really agree with this. And you don't think gob would bus as scum?
I'm not saying that gob would or wouldn't bus, I'm just saying that I consider who I am voting with and who shares a similar viewpoint of the game when i vote.

What specifically do you not agree with? do you not agree that Ninja's recent posts look better and would be hard to fake as scum.
I just don't agree with your logic of not voting who gob is voting because you scumread them. Your read doesn't also seem to be advancing so it looks like a one track mind. You aren't even trying to see a world where gob could be town and ninja could be scum because your only focus is gob being scum.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 641, Vivax wrote: Beginning from #202 Hu Tao had the same thoughts I had on the reread now, mostly. I think I'll treat it as a town point.

Then I scumread Oats because he wasn't all over OOO for townreading Gob with that post. Probably a pretty good reason from me considering he came into with the tone of an angry something and was scumreading me while I in turn was scumreading OOO.

Consider these statements.
Me: OOO scum, gob town.
OOO: Gob town.
Oats: Vivax scum, Gob scum.

How does someone from Oats' position who doesn't post an opinion on OOO at all see him calling Gob's post terrible AND giving him a townread for it prioritize calling me scum first?

OOO, Oats, Dann it is. If not Dann then DP.
What thoughts? Seems a bit vague
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 651, Vivax wrote:
In post 650, DarthPunk wrote: I really don’t see whatever it is you are seeing in that interaction vivax. Roden’s play looks like exactly what I would as mafia in that circumstance.
Sounding consistently righteous is hard for scum to pull off but it‘s what the majority of his posts sound like.

It’s not. I promise look at like any of my scum games ever.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

I like this post.

It wasn't what I was thinking from the interactions but I can see this read coming from a townie.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:14 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 652, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 581, DarthPunk wrote: I don't really know what to make of the Luca - OOO interaction other than the fact that it is probably town on town violence.
I think she is looking better, honestly some of the stuff that Dann said is still true, she seems quite self-aware of her image.

However her recent posts look better, she is posting a lot which I think would just be really hard to fake as mafia, and I tend to agree with her conclusions.

Further, I just don't think it would be smart to vote with my scum read on Ninja who scum reads both my scum reads if that makes sense.
I'm not saying that gob would or wouldn't bus, I'm just saying that I consider who I am voting with and who shares a similar viewpoint of the game when i vote.

What specifically do you not agree with? do you not agree that Ninja's recent posts look better and would be hard to fake as scum.
I just don't agree with your logic of not voting who gob is voting because you scumread them. Your read doesn't also seem to be advancing so it looks like a one track mind. You aren't even trying to see a world where gob could be town and ninja could be scum because your only focus is gob being scum.
That’s not the only reason, it’s one of several. Which you should know if you were reading my posts.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 205, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 159, Dannflor wrote: outoforder can be town
Why? I think they are overreacting right now
In post 204, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 154, outoforder wrote: Luca is just commenting, they are not trying to solve.
So you're expecting someone to solve in the 5 pages? Also why was his question not trying to solve?
In post 203, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 147, outoforder wrote: lets murder mafia ok?
Seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't see what makes Luca scummy. Especially for asking a question that makes sense
In post 202, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 139, outoforder wrote:
In post 98, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 96, Dannflor wrote: UNVOTE: welp i got nothing from all that except a stronger confidence in DarthPunk as town

If you did it for a reaction, why not wait for outoforder's reaction?
this guy is prolly scum.
Actually this is a good question
These.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 656, DarthPunk wrote:

That’s not the only reason, it’s one of several. Which you should know if you were reading my posts.
Okay. If gob was not voting ninja, what would your read on ninja be?
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

In post 655, Grackaroni wrote:

I like this post.

It wasn't what I was thinking from the interactions but I can see this read coming from a townie.
Although why did you first call Roden town for being laid back??
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 659, Grackaroni wrote:

I like this post.

In relation to Oats and me at the time he was.
Call it a calm aura. Either way, he didn’t seem to be nervous at first. Later he appeared genuinely angry at oats but he also admitted it.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 660, Vivax wrote:
In post 659, Grackaroni wrote:

I like this post.

In relation to Oats and me at the time he was.
Call it a calm aura. Either way, he didn’t seem to be nervous at first. Later he appeared genuinely angry at oats but he also admitted it.
There was never a calm aura in my opinion.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 658, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 656, DarthPunk wrote:

Okay. If gob was not voting ninja, what would your read on ninja be?
Townish at this point.

She responded really well to the case by Dann once she got back ITT, she gave a huge list of reads with reasoning and the reads seemed to have developed naturally based on what was going on in the thread. (see her read progression on me as an example) I also just think it is hard to post the huge walls she posted as mafia.

Has your read on her not changed at all based on those big posts?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Vivax »

We‘ll just have to disagree on Roden.
Maybe it‘s an avatar thing. Props to you if you understand what I mean by this.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I think she's still the scummiest out of everyone
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 664, Hu Tao wrote: I think she's still the scummiest out of everyone
I have an open mind, feel free to post a case and convince me :D
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

After being called out about the take of "activity =scum" she still has a readslist where she is just pushing inactive players. As I stated before she's been proven wrong on the read already. Seems like she's just doing lazy reads and just because someone is making "big posts" doesn't change that
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

In post 414, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 413, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 410, DarthPunk wrote: Ninja can you post a list of your reads please.
I'll just copy and paste the notes I keep on my desktop.

TOWN
Luca Blight - active, good take in post 56
Dannflor - very active. Strangely aggressive? but still making good arguments
Oatsmaster - aggressive pushback on Roden, being a jerk, which is kinda townie tell

NULL
Outoforder - active, but acting in odd and suspicious ways, need better explanations
DarthPunk - very active, Post 57 struck me as sus and I commented on it
Vivax - very active, Back and forth with him over DarthPunk comment, but untrustworthy
Naerys - inactive
Hu Tao - inactive

SCUM
Gob - slightly more active but underwhelming, some bizarre play with the case on Vivax
Roden - was inactive, then strangely aggressive after I pushed him for it, defensive / dismissive
Dunnstral - inactive for a long period, pushed back on my activity level post

MalcolmTucker is afk so they could be anything.
what are the good arguments that dannflor has made?
I do wonder what Superfluous is referring to in this post with her post about Dannfloor if not the post about herself, which I know she says she missed in a later post. That's the bulk of his content that I've noted at this point and the most aggressive post that he's made.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 376, Dannflor wrote: dunnstral why is superfluous' assertion about lurkers like the most interesting thing to you about this game so far

i don't think you're scum for lurking but i don't understand why you are picking at the things you are picking at
Well there's a lot of things that I don't feel like commenting on. Their assertions feel wrong so I felt like commenting on it.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

In post 668, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 376, Dannflor wrote: dunnstral why is superfluous' assertion about lurkers like the most interesting thing to you about this game so far

i don't think you're scum for lurking but i don't understand why you are picking at the things you are picking at
Well there's a lot of things that I don't feel like commenting on. Their assertions feel wrong so I felt like commenting on it.
How is it that you have so many posts on this forum and so few in this game?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 669, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 668, Dunnstral wrote:

How is it that you have so many posts on this forum and so few in this game?
I had a look through his recent games, it seemed to be fairly consistent (i didn't check for alignments)
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by gob »

VOTE: DarthPunk

Im taking a stand.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

In post 671, gob wrote: VOTE: DarthPunk

Im taking a stand.
Why is DP mafia to you?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 671, gob wrote: VOTE: DarthPunk

Im taking a stand.
lol ok.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Just saying, mafia always try and get me eliminated. it's my most effective scum hunting tool.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”