Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

:)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

how did you make the smiley face
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1453, Gypyx wrote: how did you make the smiley face
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Just gotta toggle the "disable smilies" when ur making ur post per post through the full editor (down below the submit buttons) or you can set it as a default through your account settings

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:27 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1378, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1376, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1302, Black wrote:
In post 1298, Hu Tao wrote: If you don't think I've been solving then you haven't been reading
I'm used to you giving more reads. Random spicy takes. You seem hesitant to really suspect anyone here
In post 1299, Hu Tao wrote: you think I'm scum with my scumread?
Why would you scumreading someone make me think you can't be partnered? You've bussed your teammates several times before so I'm not sure why you're pretending like you haven't

I didn't make my list with pairs in mind, your slots are just the scummiest to me. I think it could make sense as a team now that I'm putting more thought into it. I remember you telling me to "stay the course" on Dann when I switched to Project D1. And then there's your voting patterns today. You switched from Project to Jacob for what seems like survival reasons and then you said you were fine going back to Psyche. Titus is a scumread you're not willing to vote for which seems like a pretty convenient stance to take imo

I like this as well. Nice observation at the end.
No it's not. It was literally cleared up the next post. Are you actually scum or not reading
You didn't clear anything up regarding your associations with Titus or you bussing teammates
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 1382, Hu Tao wrote: Umm. I think I could have been wrong on Luca. Cause he's outing stuff that makes literally 0 sense. This is upsetting.
This is a scummy post, especially the "this is upsetting" at the end. Seems overly performative
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 1386, Luca Blight wrote: Having caught up, I still prefer a Hu Tao elimination today.

I don't have much of an opinion on the Titus slot - I was certainly hoping for her to do more after replacing in, but as Ketchup said it just seems a little too comfortable and convenient for it to be scum. I also imagine her scum teammates would be imploring her to actually do something rather than just casually accept her fate when the elimination is still very much in the balance, so she might have felt a little bit of guilt for giving up so easily as scum.

gypyx reads town tonally to me and has done for quite a while, but I am suspicious of her recent posts and attempts to undermine Ketchup, which I think is what scum would feel the need to do in this position.

I still don't townread OutWorld, but I will review again and try to see what I'm missing.
I would be ok with a Hu Tao fade but I still prefer Titus
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 1406, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1405, ketchup777 wrote: I thought my "{if they have a juggernaut idk}" made it clear I pointed out what I was saying
I don't really care about you making it a conditional assumption, like, the raw fact that making this part of the joke came up to your mind is what i'm suspicious of

it being in 3/4 games you've watched is a justification, but not the strongest ever

if we ever flip a jugg i guess that's like +100000 scumpoints, otherwise still a bit weird
I agree with this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:14 am

Post by Black »

In post 1423, Gypyx wrote: UNVOTE:

actually this wagon sucks wtf

Hu Tao are you a member of the mafia
Your reads are bad. If OWER is town then Hu is the only possible scum on the wagon and she has a history of bussing her teammates
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:17 am

Post by Black »

In post 1441, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1440, Gypyx wrote: maybe Titus is the best vote we can acheive today actually

I just don't think it's Hu Tao
I can't place it but this post reads pretty awful
Mmhmm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1460, Black wrote:
In post 1386, Luca Blight wrote: Having caught up, I still prefer a Hu Tao elimination today.

I don't have much of an opinion on the Titus slot - I was certainly hoping for her to do more after replacing in, but as Ketchup said it just seems a little too comfortable and convenient for it to be scum. I also imagine her scum teammates would be imploring her to actually do something rather than just casually accept her fate when the elimination is still very much in the balance, so she might have felt a little bit of guilt for giving up so easily as scum.

gypyx reads town tonally to me and has done for quite a while, but I am suspicious of her recent posts and attempts to undermine Ketchup, which I think is what scum would feel the need to do in this position.

I still don't townread OutWorld, but I will review again and try to see what I'm missing.
I would be ok with a Hu Tao fade but I still prefer Titus
Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you think I'm giving up instead of using my death to make a point?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:12 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1406, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1405, ketchup777 wrote: I thought my "{if they have a juggernaut idk}" made it clear I pointed out what I was saying
I don't really care about you making it a conditional assumption, like, the raw fact that making this part of the joke came up to your mind is what i'm suspicious of

it being in 3/4 games you've watched is a justification, but not the strongest ever

if we ever flip a jugg i guess that's like +100000 scumpoints, otherwise still a bit weird
I forgot some roles like roleblock and tracker could be dual faction, so i thought it was like jug or nothing. ignore me then
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:14 am

Post by ketchup777 »

if there are any friendly neighbours around i'll be your biggest advvocate if you vouch to me <3
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:21 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1433, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1417, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1346, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1344, ketchup777 wrote: Blue --> Jacob makes it seem as if he won't be volatile, but he turns out being volatile. I might be misusing volatile, so I'll rephrase. 30 gives slow and confident voter vibes. Jacob actually sends out a ton of different and underjustified votes, which was surprising.
Pink--> Sure. I'm trying to pick apart the language, wrong or right, because if it stands out to me it might be worth mentioning. I know people are different. But the mafia exist out there somewhere...
Green--> Wasn't green essentially the same point as blue or did I misunderstand
I love how we're sticking to the colours

Blue -> Yeah, I understand. Why do you think this is scummy? That's my main reason for asking in the first place.
Pink -> The mafia very much does exist somewhere but that doesn't justify reading someone for the language they use just because it's the language they used that you disagree with. People are different
Green -> It was a mixed question, but I am curious what you make of it anyway. Do you town-read careful planning, or volatile behaviour? Or neither? Why?
yeah haha. colourblind people rejoicing rn

Blue—> I feel that mafia are not so invested in the solving of the game, and so throwing around underjustified votes is tempting for a mafia, less so for an invested townie. its even somewhat possible he was being directed what to say in the scum PT for a while. Unfortunately only you and/or the mafia know if this is true or not.

Pink—> don’t want to start going in circles, but isn’t it important to question people‘s linguistical choices sometimes? People keep flagging all the dodgy-sounding things I say…

Green—> the phrasing of your question reminds me so much of an English lit question ahaha. But it’s a fair question. So I’ll try:

Careful planning:

Depends how organised the mafia team is. Three conflicting and/or self-confident personalities might not plan much together at all. But I suppose now I think about it careful planning might well be more of a mafia trait because they need to be so careful what they say, us townies not so much.

Volatile behaviour:

NOO THE WORD VOLATILE I really hope I’m using it right

anyway

I guess following on from the point above, volatile behaviour could well be more of a town indicator. I think it comes down to people’s different playstyles tbh. It’s just the
lack of consistency
I was questioning in Jacob. Town!Jacob (a player born into this site on the same day as me, so very fresh) might be super careful to not get voted out for saying something stupid, so might actually check his things over more than mafia!jacob, who wants to win with vibes and not have to do lots of meaningless analysis (maybe)

note: wanted to send this 15 mins ago but bus signal is pretty dreadful (volatile you could say)
You came to the right conclusion somewhat but the logic itself I believe is a little off the mark (not saying that's bad). Scum cannot solve the game because they know who the wolves are, they can only fake it so if people's logic doesn't line up that could be a reason as to why that would be the case. Can you elaborate on why underjustified votes would be tempting for mafia?

As you said, it all depends on the persons specific playstyle but you will not always know that. I agree with you that more careful and calculated behaviours are generally more aligned with a wolf agenda just out of necessity and the fluidity is a townie trait because they need to first
find
before they can kill wolves. Inconsistency and fluidity are very different things though, are you seeing fluidity or inconsistency in Jacobs old posts? Why do you think it's that way and what do you make of their alignment based on it?
Blue--> underjustified votes = less effort = not have to read lots of thread that is a solved game = go home, eat snacks and binge netflix

Green--> the fluidity kinda is the inconsistency, in that my first impression of Jacob was he was going to be a slow and careful voter. However the voting/unvoting/voting of Dann could well be townie, I went back and forth on Project like there was no tomorrow and I had no idea I was going to do that going into the game. so maybe I'm not as right as I thought
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

you not hammering titus when you had said you might be ok to vote titus is a good thing tho
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1423, Gypyx wrote: UNVOTE:

actually this wagon sucks wtf

Hu Tao are you a member of the mafia
No, I am not scum. I would never play that way as scum day 1
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1430, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1387, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Titus
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Gypyx just vote Titus. Even if she flips town or scum people are going to want me tomorrow anyway
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:09 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1471, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1430, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1387, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Titus
can you do some actual analysis rather than just coasting because you’re vig and maybe voting out innocents
Says the person making fan fiction tunnels on town
hehehe
more available on request
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Thomith »

-
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (17/17)

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”