Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Why would I claim my block result when I can catch one of the pr claims in a lie
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Either way. We wait for Luca
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:03 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Because I am asking for it directly, fat chance Luca claims PR unless he's real given your stance around him
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:04 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1625, Thomith wrote:
Votecount 3.1
Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (8):
Hu Tao, Gypyx, Luca Blight, JacksonVirgo, ketchup777, Psyche, Black, OutWorldER

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution, and 4 to secure a no execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-19 03:52:11)

Mod Notes
None
don't mind me just quoting that
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1704, JacksonVirgo wrote: We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan
Sorry just quoting this

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Claim your results

wiki // GTKAS
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:06 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1645, Gypyx wrote: can't we just vote scum out?
In post 1704, JacksonVirgo wrote: We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan
i'm not sure why both of you are so impatient about this when the day has basically just started
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

While you're here, claim yours too

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:08 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If Luca is wolf, he will just delay the claim as long as he feasibly can anyway

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1708, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1645, Gypyx wrote: can't we just vote scum out?
i'm not sure why both of you are so impatient about this when the day has basically just started
Mine was more a humorous consideration about oversmplifying the game

Meanwhile jackson's play completely mystifies me and i'll just assume he's scum to save my mental sanity i think
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Nice one, deciding to call me scum every time I call you scum

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

Spoiler:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

zzz

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

Psyche / Black / jackson or something

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

anyways i'd be very happy to talk with anyone named "NotJackson"

bottom text
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:13 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1709, JacksonVirgo wrote: While you're here, claim yours too
fine

N1 targeted iavh, drew unfortunately shot them

N2 targeted ketchup, confirmed he is a VT.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:14 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Why did you target IAVH?

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:15 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1672, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1669, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1663, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1660, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1657, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'd be cool with skipping luca's turn so that we may have more time to think about things
Mhm, so you should say what you meant by the doing smthn stupid
i think hu tao is very much obvtown right now

like, yesterday i guess it was less obvious, i thought she sent signals that she had an inno on me and it got mixed with her actual signals of being a PR

Psyche's claim is mighty suspicious also for reasons of lack of synergy with the setup + basically null levels of info it's allowed to bring, and him trying to accuse hu tao on something as flimsy as "knowing there are 3 scum" is comforting me on this idea
That's not what I asked
something stupid would be accusing hu tao
You were at one point on Hu Tao's wagon
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:16 am

Post by Black »

We mass claimed in like 12 hours of the day starting, I wouldn't say we lost any time at all :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:16 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1719, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why did you target IAVH?
I was having trouble reading IAVH and it didn't seem to me they were softing PR, so I figured they were either a VT or scum that would be caught out eventually.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1720, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1672, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1669, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1663, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1660, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1657, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'd be cool with skipping luca's turn so that we may have more time to think about things
Mhm, so you should say what you meant by the doing smthn stupid
i think hu tao is very much obvtown right now

like, yesterday i guess it was less obvious, i thought she sent signals that she had an inno on me and it got mixed with her actual signals of being a PR

Psyche's claim is mighty suspicious also for reasons of lack of synergy with the setup + basically null levels of info it's allowed to bring, and him trying to accuse hu tao on something as flimsy as "knowing there are 3 scum" is comforting me on this idea
That's not what I asked
something stupid would be accusing hu tao
You were at one point on Hu Tao's wagon
Yes but i still defended her in the end and this wasn't meant for the whole entire game, this was meant for now that the JKer claim is out

bottom text
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:18 am

Post by OutWorldER »