Votecount 3.5

Gypyx (3):
Psyche, JacksonVirgo, Black
E-2

Psyche (1):
Gypyx

Not Voting (4):
Hu Tao, Luca Blight, OutWorldER, ketchup777

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution, and 4 to secure a no execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-19 03:52:11)

Mod Notes
None
Last edited by Thomith on Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2169, Black wrote: VOTE: Gypyx

I think there's a big tonal difference in the way Psyche and Gypyx are handling the 1v1

Psyche is acting like he has caught scum. He's going through Gypyx's iso looking for partners and trying to digest her reads

Gypyx for some reason isn't all that interested in Psyche and seems more concerned with proving that Jackson is scum. She even threatened to vote for Jackson over Psyche if the argument was compelling enough. That's just not a statement I think comes from town that supposedly knows Psyche is confscum
In post 2119, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2092, Black wrote:
In post 1978, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1975, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why are you solving me anyway ketchup?
Psyche/Gypyx are in the 1v1
ooo someone's nervous?

if we manage to solve you as scum with more reliability than my 1v1 you can trust i'm voting your ass
This type of stuff makes me think Gypyx is just scum. There should be nothing more reliable than Psych!scum from a town!her perspective. She seems to be trying to get out of the 1v1 which is just mind boggling to me
Nah actually you wouldn't belive it but once again but when i see the whole scumteam charging straight at me i'm not picky about my fight, i'm 100% confident and psyche and 99.99 on you / jackson, which, for the sake of brivety i'm gonna make 100% in my mind

and by reliable i meant from an outside POV, very much aware that me and psyche can be a bit up in the air for any outside observer but how you two are interacting with this wagon are very telling
i'll take shit i've already answered for 1000 please

what the fuck do i need to care about psyche's he's claimed scum and not talking, and i have the whole scumteam, there's nothing for me to interact with you do realize? it's of zero interest
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:13 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2168, Gypyx wrote: like, everyone else, i want you to understeand the following

i am probably playing the hardest i've ever played forum mafia yet

of course, this could come from scum!me, but you gotta admit that the situation of

>you're in ELo

> you're the main person being pushed

> you see all 3 scum members gunning for you

is way more engaging as town than whatever weird bus stuff is going on here in the event that i am scum
I want you to understand my position

> you're in ELO

> Your scum-read is pushing you based on logic you're seeing as invalid

> You call out the discrepencies

> They continuously attempt to shut the conversation down

> distress.jpg
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

Psyche's silence speaks a lot for him being the weakest link in the scumteam and trying to let jackson / black push him over to victory
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

All this chatter confusing the thread almost makes me think Jackson could be hard-bussing gypyx here. I just wanted to put that on the table in case I end up night-killed.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:16 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Bruh

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2177, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2168, Gypyx wrote: like, everyone else, i want you to understeand the following

i am probably playing the hardest i've ever played forum mafia yet

of course, this could come from scum!me, but you gotta admit that the situation of

>you're in ELo

> you're the main person being pushed

> you see all 3 scum members gunning for you

is way more engaging as town than whatever weird bus stuff is going on here in the event that i am scum
I want you to understand my position

> you're in ELO

> Your scum-read is pushing you based on logic you're seeing as invalid

> You call out the discrepencies

> They continuously attempt to shut the conversation down

> distress.jpg
like, yeah, what's the point? i'm not playing to convince you that you're scum, i'm playing to convince the others, if they find it a good argument i'll shut it down but rn i'm just not interested and kinda running out of energy running everywhere like a madman (manwoman?)

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:16 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ah yeah, that justifies using malicious arguments. Whatever gets to the outcome you want amirite

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2179, Luca Blight wrote: All this chatter confusing the thread almost makes me think Jackson could be hard-bussing gypyx here. I just wanted to put that on the table in case I end up night-killed.
how about jackson just trying to win the game here

occam's razor please, we're seeing all 3 scum vote together without any issue

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2182, JacksonVirgo wrote: Ah yeah, that justifies using malicious arguments. Whatever gets to the outcome you want amirite
my arguments aren't malicious and i don't care if you think they are cause you're openly scum

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:17 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Or, you're just scum and we are voting you because of that. Occam's razor please

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2184, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2182, JacksonVirgo wrote: Ah yeah, that justifies using malicious arguments. Whatever gets to the outcome you want amirite
my arguments aren't malicious and i don't care if you think they are cause you're openly scum
They're definitely fallacious, and I'm confident calling them malicious too considering how you're handling this situation

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2173, Luca Blight wrote: I'll be free in a couple of hours to pick this apart, so it'd be nice if we could hold fire just for a bit at least.
there won't be any hammer don't worry

town!black certainely wouldn't vote here just saying, there's 4 other townies to consult with and she doesn't care

she is scum

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

The "nuh uh" argument is really workin'

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2186, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2184, Gypyx wrote:
They're definitely fallacious, and I'm confident calling them malicious too considering how you're handling this situation
what would be malicious is trying to keep stirring the conversation in your favor when then person you're talking to is obviously concerned about having the game stay enjoyable for everyone

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Why would I want to ever stir the conversation out of my favor, a wolf is getting town-read by people in ELO and that's concerning

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2179, Luca Blight wrote: All this chatter confusing the thread almost makes me think Jackson could be hard-bussing gypyx here. I just wanted to put that on the table in case I end up night-killed.
Luca please what are you not seeing that i'm seeing, psyche / black / jackson are litterally openly acting as their own unit doing the bare minimum to appear like they're sorting each other and apparently that's not enough for you

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 2191, Gypyx wrote:
Luca please what are you not seeing that i'm seeing, psyche / black / jackson are litterally openly acting as their own unit doing the bare minimum to appear like they're sorting each other and apparently that's not enough for you
Funny you talk about bare minimum. You're throwing Jackson and me in with Psyche because... *checks notes*.... we all think you're scum

That's the extent of your solving and I don't believe it's real
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2192, Black wrote:
Funny you talk about bare minimum. You're throwing Jackson and me in with Psyche because... *checks notes*.... we all think you're scum

Luca thinks i'm scum and idk if you're noticed but he's extremely different about how he approaches things, almost like he didn't have a scum agenda

reducing my whole solve to that is also extremely short sighted, i've had almost 150 posts today, and i definetly didn't spend all of them complaining that all 3 of you are scumreading me and that's it

now THAT is fallacious or whatever the word was

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

i also don't see any interest in entertaining the view that you could be town when everyone else has very good reasons to be town and you haven't bothered pretending you were uninformed for a single bit today

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 2193, Gypyx wrote:

Luca thinks i'm scum and idk if you're noticed but he's extremely different about how he approaches things, almost like he didn't have a scum agenda

reducing my whole solve to that is also extremely short sighted, i've had almost 150 posts today, and i definetly didn't spend all of them complaining that all 3 of you are scumreading me and that's it

Bullshit. The bulk of your argument is that we're scum together because we're openly working as a unit to fade you. Don't try to act like you've done any legitimate solving to back that theory up
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 2194, Gypyx wrote:

i also don't see any interest in entertaining the view that you could be town when everyone else has very good reasons to be town and you haven't bothered pretending you were uninformed for a single bit today
I don't really care if scum townreads me. You've held your fake Black scumread all game and have worked backwards to justify it. No one is buying it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I only just woke up, but omg nobody else rush Gypyx. There’s no reason to rush right now
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2195, Black wrote:
In post 2193, Gypyx wrote:

Bullshit. The bulk of your argument is that we're scum together because we're openly working as a unit to fade you. Don't try to act like you've done any legitimate solving to back that theory up
i have tho

Spoiler: Gypyx doesn't do any legitimate solving to back her theory up
In post 2001, Gypyx wrote:
In post 818, Thomith wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL
Votecount 1.FINAL

Dannflor (7):
Hu Tao,
Jacob24
, Doctor Drew, Luca Blight, DeltaWave, ketchup777, Gypyx
HAMMER

DeltaWave (2):
Dannflor, OutWorldER
ProjEctRy (1):
Black

Hu Tao (1):
iamveryhappy

Not Voting (2):
ProjEctRy,
Psyche

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to secure an execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-03 02:13:32)

Mod Notes
None
By the way just saying it's pretty cool how Black / Jackson / Psyche fits with the majority of the scumteam being offwagon

once again a big reason for that was the deltawave nightkill, it was very risky since obviously it was gonna be the main place to look at by far

and, an easy answer for scum to reply by is simply being apathetic to the wagon taking place in front of their eyes, jacob was basically afk, psyche was actually afk, and black, funnily enough, basically stayed silent until dann died and that's when she decided to chime in

curious
In post 2117, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2116, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2068, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2064, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2061, Hu Tao wrote: Ketchup who do you think is scum here
Not me, you, OutWorld (I've done a 180 I guess)

One or two of Jackson/Psyche/Gypyx

One or two of Luca/Black
Leaning towards Gypyx town atm

I'm leaning the other way.
bzzt wrong

i mean, if you don't TR me individually that's fine but consider the following :

right now, assuming you are town for the sake of time, there is 1 town in me / jackson / psyche / black

psyche and me are in a 1v1 so i get that it's maybe a bit hard to sort it out, but just look at how jackson / black have approached this ELo

zero hesitation, all in on me, just look at how hard i had to push them to get them to say a single word about someone other than me (and also without my intervention this died down immediatly)

they are NOT interested in solving this game, i would maybe understeand if i was obvscum but that's not what's going on

notice how jackson tried to rush my kill too, he knows the longer this goes on the more chances i have to townspew in some way
In post 1962, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1948, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1946, JacksonVirgo wrote: I didn't know that multitasking was a thing though so I'll take that one back mostly
big claim

time for unfun iso check
In post 1322, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1283, Black wrote: I have a gut feeling that Gypyx/Titus aren't partnered based on some Gypyx/project interactions. I'm coming around to Gypyx being the townier of the two slots as of late. Titus just kinda replaced a do-nothing slot and has continued to do nothing. Her entrance and instant vote on me gives me pause but I'll have to wait a bit to explain why
I'm not sure how I feel about the interactions between the two although, just woke up so gotta catch up on the remainder of D2 so maybe that'll give me more. The one reason I'm voting Gypyx over Titus right now would be because Gypyx tried taking control during the end of the day by giving over the top sounding pressure/threats AND project was talking about
multitasking
being a possible way for scum to get two kills (going off memory) which feels a little weird to say but those types of things do get faked so I'm not holding Gypyx to a HUGE degree over Titus
oh what's this? must've fell out of my pocket
In post 2130, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2128, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2121, Gypyx wrote: jackson is also completely disregarding the fact that PoE is very tight right now, there isn't any other reasonable scumread to make cause everyone else is town
No, I am not. You are just trying to throw it down my throat
so, ok, who's not town then outside of that, Out"50% of the town's power"Worlder? Hu Tao who's the only protective with a macho town role? perhaps outworld lied about his checks and ketchup isn't a VT, or hey idk, maybe obvtown luca is actually scum? i don't know you tell

idk how you're ever comfortable assuming that psyche is town cause "yeah i would never have beaten scum!psyche" but any of these are too far fetched

i mean, i do know, you're just afraid of being boxed in but that's my 2 cents and i think that's what you call strawmanning, just saying it makes the most sense with scum motives

and i could give out more but i think i've already said that i don't really like casing people unless there's no other recourse

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2197, ketchup777 wrote: I only just woke up, but omg nobody else rush Gypyx. There’s no reason to rush right now
it's all scum piling ketchup, nobody is gonna rush anything

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”