In post 2651, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2647, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2622, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2617, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2610, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2608, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2596, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler: Page 1 Synopsis
Luca and Jacob greet each other with a simple "Hello" (like exactly that lmfao). Jacob apologizes for being on Luca as he didn't mean to but tells Luca that he can press Psyche if he'd like. Luca acknowledges this and just says that Jacob can do whatever he's comfortable with, and he in fact likes Psyche's reaction. Jacob thinks that bug/OW are scummy. Luca then things he should leae a crumb in their 24th post to encode some way to claim masonry later. Jacob then says he should probably do the same (woah pro gamer strats). Luca then goes an explains typical masonry softing to Jacob the newbie mason. Luca thinks that bug is wolf, jacob then decides to sheep this read for the sake of the masonry (pro gamer strats). Jacob calls out post 88 as his soft, while Luca realises he did his 24th post but forgot to crumb like an absolute chump
but will recover in his 42nd post instead
, and in 170 he quote the 24th post in reference to Jacobs username (what a cool soft) but then decided to start distancing to avoid getting killed by the mofai (oh no so bad) Jacob then asks if he should hold the mason card in reserve in the event that Luca had bit the dust. End of Page (wow super cool)
Then why did Jacob never make the effort to get to post 42? he was only 8 posts off
That was Luca's plan, not Jacobs
Ok, what was Jacob's soft in post 88?
I'm not sure, I didn't check post 88
I'm not seeing anything
It's likely he was very scared to be too obvious and made it super small, I don't really care too much to look personally
can't you at least try? if you find something it will help your case
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2672, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2661, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2634, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2621, ketchup777 wrote: Possible scenarios:

a) Luca and Jackson are masons
b) Luca and Jackson are scum.

I guess they can't be apart actually

I fear Luca sprinkled in mason claims early as scum, prepared to use if necessary with one of his teammates.
he never crumbed who he was mason with

Yes, I did? I crumbed I was masons with Jacob. Read the post again.

Also, why would I make this move here as scum when I've been townbinned by most of the playerlist?
apologies, I understand, you did.

well, Hu Tao and I had just admitted we hadn't taken you off our radar yet...

Come on, Jackson, if you're a mason, this is huge. We have so much information, unvote. Or anyone else unvote.

I think Hu Tao had just agreed to a scum pool that didn't feature me in it at all, from what i remember.

Let's be honest, if I were scum, I'd have had a much easier path to victory than claiming masons that conflicts with other town roles already claimed, and with a player who is quite heavily scumread by you, a conftown.

The reason I asked gypyx to say why she townreads me so much before I claimed masons was to highlight this point - I didn't need to claim, I claimed because by not claiming it was obstructing the discussion due to on a limited view of the setup based on the roles claimed.
I did not agree to that
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

@jackson / actually @everyone

ok so, let's go, i'm gonna entertain you being truthful for 1 minute, counting now

why the fuck would i be so agressive on you, especially since you think i'm scumbuddy with someone who's fakeclaiming neap, i KNOW there is more unclaimed town power and yet when i see a townie who very clearly is looking for something specific, i wonder what that is

psyche knows what is going on and as such can tailor his responses to best fit the situation
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2652, Psyche wrote: can i get more page synopses from that mason thread? specifically interested in d2
Not D2 but I think this is better? I can do both just lemme know

Spoiler:
Thomith announces my arrival like a champ. I ask if we're claimed or not, deducing before I got an answer that we weren't because Drew was voting Luca but he told me that he had crumbed quite thoroughly D1. I was told that Drew was vigi but I said that I wanted to try and pretend that I didn't know as to not risk leaking TMI to the wolves that I'm in a masonry. I then noted my silly lil masonry soft in 1338 which I felt was super clever ahahaha. Luca said he believes the towncore to be ketchup, drew, psyche, black and then the masonry which I agreed with for the most part. I then talk through my thoughts as to not feeling it's Titus anymore, Luca suggesting to vote Hu Tao instead as Luca had also had her and gypyx as a scum-read. I note my town-read on Ketchup but was unable to get through a few behavioural issues that kept tripping me up and that I wanted to test it a bit (of which I did). Luca says that he thinks Gypis softing PR (and a small bit later ketchup too) of which I agreed and thought it had to be a clear on Hu Tao but decided to disregard it until they were to claim because we already had a masonry and a vigilante. He thinks it's probably logical to throw titus to the grave and then massclaim tomorrow but it was an unsatisfiying elim which I agree with but I didn't post that on this page. He said that he thinks that if he's wrong on a TR it's probably black but he doubts it cuz of her recent posting.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2674, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2668, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2665, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2658, Gypyx wrote: actually would a no lim be a bad idea or what's the deal
no lim just kills me unless scum WIFOM's to keep me alive for the ELO distraction/they don't think I'm actually macho. i don't think we get anything out of it.
wouldn't you want to flip so that we can be assured that the masons are fake?
okay but I'm not guranteed to flip, that's the thing.

especially if Luca/JV are the scumteam they can just kill someone else to avoid the scenario you're presenting here. My Nea result can't guilty either of them regardless.
i think having a clear on me / black i guess would really help fowards the discussion here
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2664, Hu Tao wrote: Fypov why can't it be psyche black and ower
I'm confident in my reads, I've heavily scum-read them since I came in and it kept getting worse and I town-leaned psyche a lot of the game. Just based on my reads I don't think I'm ever wrong here, and thought that even before the red-check

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Which is why I said that if I'm wrong, I was never going to be winning this

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:49 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2678, Gypyx wrote:

ok so, let's go, i'm gonna entertain you being truthful for 1 minute, counting now

why the fuck would i be so agressive on you, especially since you think i'm scumbuddy with someone who's fakeclaiming neap, i KNOW there is more unclaimed town power and yet when i see a townie who very clearly is looking for something specific, i wonder what that is

psyche knows what is going on and as such can tailor his responses to best fit the situation
I don't know who you're paired with, I can only speculate but I think you're a wolf nmw and everything else needs to fit alongside that.

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2679, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2652, Psyche wrote: can i get more page synopses from that mason thread? specifically interested in d2

Spoiler:
Thomith announces my arrival like a champ
. I ask if we're claimed or not
, deducing before I got an answer that we weren't because Drew was voting Luca
but he told me that he had crumbed quite thoroughly D1
. I was told that Drew was vigi
but I said that I wanted to try and pretend that I didn't know as to not risk leaking TMI to the wolves that I'm in a masonry
. I then noted my silly lil masonry soft in 1338 which I felt was super clever ahahaha
. Luca said he believes the towncore to be ketchup, drew, psyche, black and then the masonry which I agreed with for the most part
8/9
. I then talk through my thoughts as to not feeling it's Titus anymore
, Luca suggesting to vote Hu Tao instead as Luca had also had her and gypyx as a scum-read
. I note my town-read on Ketchup but was unable to get through a few behavioural issues that kept tripping me up and that I wanted to test it a bit (of which I did)
. Luca says that he thinks Gypis softing PR
(and a small bit later ketchup too)
of which I agreed and thought it had to be a clear on Hu Tao but decided to disregard it until they were to claim because we already had a masonry and a vigilante
. He thinks it's probably logical to throw titus to the grave and then massclaim tomorrow
but it was an unsatisfiying elim which I agree
with but I didn't post that on this page. He said that he thinks that if he's wrong on a TR it's probably black but he doubts it cuz of her recent posting.
and this is supposed to take multiple pages?

almost sounds like there was a 3rd player you don't wanna acknowledge

bottom text
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2681, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2664, Hu Tao wrote: Fypov why can't it be psyche black and ower
I'm confident in my reads, I've heavily scum-read them since I came in and it kept getting worse and I town-leaned psyche a lot of the game. Just based on my reads I don't think I'm ever wrong here, and thought that even before the red-check
If gypyx is scum here I'd be shocked. More than shocked. I don't think she'd say some of the things she's said as scum. Psyche has a convenient 1 shot watcher that doesn't match with any other roles presented that he happened to keep until day 2 that happened to be on the one people were scumreading yesterday
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2683, JacksonVirgo wrote:

I don't know who you're paired with, I can only speculate but I think you're a wolf nmw and everything else needs to fit alongside that.
why isn't luca voting me?

bottom text
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am

Post by Psyche »

my attention is still divided and all this is moving too fast for me to meaningfully digest. is there anything i need to address right now?
You can't step in the same river twice.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I don't think scum ever says this BTW.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2684, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2679, JacksonVirgo wrote:

Spoiler:
Thomith announces my arrival like a champ
. I ask if we're claimed or not
, deducing before I got an answer that we weren't because Drew was voting Luca
but he told me that he had crumbed quite thoroughly D1
. I was told that Drew was vigi
but I said that I wanted to try and pretend that I didn't know as to not risk leaking TMI to the wolves that I'm in a masonry
. I then noted my silly lil masonry soft in 1338 which I felt was super clever ahahaha
. Luca said he believes the towncore to be ketchup, drew, psyche, black and then the masonry which I agreed with for the most part
8/9
. I then talk through my thoughts as to not feeling it's Titus anymore
, Luca suggesting to vote Hu Tao instead as Luca had also had her and gypyx as a scum-read
. I note my town-read on Ketchup but was unable to get through a few behavioural issues that kept tripping me up and that I wanted to test it a bit (of which I did)
. Luca says that he thinks Gypis softing PR
(and a small bit later ketchup too)
of which I agreed and thought it had to be a clear on Hu Tao but decided to disregard it until they were to claim because we already had a masonry and a vigilante
. He thinks it's probably logical to throw titus to the grave and then massclaim tomorrow
but it was an unsatisfiying elim which I agree
with but I didn't post that on this page. He said that he thinks that if he's wrong on a TR it's probably black but he doubts it cuz of her recent posting.
and this is supposed to take multiple pages?

almost sounds like there was a 3rd player you don't wanna acknowledge
Just over half of page 3 from when i repped in to the end of page. There's like 2-3 posts above responding to Jacob

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

honestly jackson i'd love for you to be mason just so that this can be a learning experience for you, you're very much playing terribly as town

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2672, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2661, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2634, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2621, ketchup777 wrote: Possible scenarios:

a) Luca and Jackson are masons
b) Luca and Jackson are scum.

I guess they can't be apart actually

I fear Luca sprinkled in mason claims early as scum, prepared to use if necessary with one of his teammates.
he never crumbed who he was mason with

Yes, I did? I crumbed I was masons with Jacob. Read the post again.

Also, why would I make this move here as scum when I've been townbinned by most of the playerlist?
apologies, I understand, you did.

well, Hu Tao and I had just admitted we hadn't taken you off our radar yet...

Come on, Jackson, if you're a mason, this is huge. We have so much information, unvote. Or anyone else unvote.

I think Hu Tao had just agreed to a scum pool that didn't feature me in it at all, from what i remember.

Let's be honest, if I were scum, I'd have had a much easier path to victory than claiming masons that conflicts with other town roles already claimed, and with a player who is quite heavily scumread by you, a conftown.

The reason I asked gypyx to say why she townreads me so much before I claimed masons was to highlight this point - I didn't need to claim, I claimed because by not claiming it was obstructing the discussion due to on a limited view of the setup based on the roles claimed.
check out post .

Sure, you started building up to it by asking gypyx, don't know if that confirms your claim
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Don't patronise me

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Don't fuckin' patronize me

wiki // GTKAS
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:53 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Sometimes you just need to go with tone rather than play. And I just don't see scum saying that.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2687, Psyche wrote: my attention is still divided and all this is moving too fast for me to meaningfully digest. is there anything i need to address right now?
why did you not see Luca visiting Drew too?

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2686, Gypyx wrote: why isn't luca voting me?
He wanted to hammer

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2693, JacksonVirgo wrote: Don't fuckin' patronize me
i'm patronizing you as much i'm gonna need

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2674, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2668, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2665, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2658, Gypyx wrote: actually would a no lim be a bad idea or what's the deal
no lim just kills me unless scum WIFOM's to keep me alive for the ELO distraction/they don't think I'm actually macho. i don't think we get anything out of it.
wouldn't you want to flip so that we can be assured that the masons are fake?
okay but I'm not guranteed to flip, that's the thing.

especially if Luca/JV are the scumteam they can just kill someone else to avoid the scenario you're presenting here. My Nea result can't guilty either of them regardless.
if alive, you could confirm gyp/psyche's claims but i agree jailkeep makes no lim not tempting
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:54 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

That's rude as fuck, how dare you