Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

unsure why Ninja is getting all the heat for bad reads when like Roden/Dunnstral/HuTao were basically consensus null/scum reads all of yesterday
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 2630, Hu Tao wrote: imo OoO is town with the way he acted during this whole thing. I also think ninja is pretty obvious town too.

Okay...this REALLY confuses me. Because OOO's reaction to this and mine could not possibly be more different.

Mine was, great, you've got a lead, let's see where it takes us, the end. Some other people tried pushing me for stuff, and I was largely just like, nah, I don't really see the need.

OOO did one of the biggest songs and dances I've ever seen in this place. What about this? What about that? Ninja, can we get a reads list? Vivax, what do you think about this? Luca, let's have it out with more bullshit! Hey Vivax, what do you think about this and that and the other thing? How many more words can I insert here to try and stir up as much shit as I possibly can and hopefully distract everyone from what is going on here?

I admit to being a little slow at the start, but I figured it out eventually: the main reason you wanted to wait was to see who would do everything in their power to try and distract from it, who would throw up more smoke and mirrors, who would do anything other than just "cool, let's hear what you have to say". I thought there was a chance that you made the claim up, but I did figure out that that's why you were waiting.

Because, let's be real: if you really were outing yourself as some investigative role who found scum, either as a cop or a watcher who saw who visited Roden or some such thing, there's NO reason to not just focus entirely on what you have to say. There's little reason to keep on speculating, to keep on having these discussions, when you (allegedly) have the ability to narrow down the target list which would probably put a lot of theories to bed and would obviously make at least some, if not a lot, of what was said between your initial announcement and your reveal completely pointless.

If you lied about it, we'd yeet the person you said was guilty and find out they are scum, and we'd just yeet you tomorrow. If you fake-claimed as an investigative role and bussed your teammate to look legit, the actual investigative role would see a red flag and immediately check you, and you'd once again be hosed but now with 1 fewer teammate also, so that makes it an even DUMBER play. So the only logical conclusion here was that you were telling the truth.

I think scum were aware of this on some level but were hoping that I wouldn't go through all of this and say it all, but at this point I would be highly suspicious of anyone who tried to insert a whole bunch of pretty much anything between your initial announcement and what you said just now.

So I guess that's actually why I'm a bit confused why you think both OOO and myself reacted "well" or whatever word you choose here. Why do you say that, Hu Tao?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I kinda have to stop giving gob so much credit because I think he can fake his tone as scum and at this point there are too many other towny slots
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2650, Dannflor wrote: unsure why Ninja is getting all the heat for bad reads when like Roden/Dunnstral/HuTao were basically consensus null/scum reads all of yesterday
Agreed with this too. Thoughts on who had the worst beginning of day today?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

imo, you can have completely different reactions and they can be towny reactions for different reasons

every townie isn't going to react the exact same way

i kinda agree that I like both you and OOO today
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2651, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2630, Hu Tao wrote: imo OoO is town with the way he acted during this whole thing. I also think ninja is pretty obvious town too.

Okay...this REALLY confuses me. Because OOO's reaction to this and mine could not possibly be more different.

Mine was, great, you've got a lead, let's see where it takes us, the end. Some other people tried pushing me for stuff, and I was largely just like, nah, I don't really see the need.

OOO did one of the biggest songs and dances I've ever seen in this place. What about this? What about that? Ninja, can we get a reads list? Vivax, what do you think about this? Luca, let's have it out with more bullshit! Hey Vivax, what do you think about this and that and the other thing? How many more words can I insert here to try and stir up as much shit as I possibly can and hopefully distract everyone from what is going on here?

I admit to being a little slow at the start, but I figured it out eventually: the main reason you wanted to wait was to see who would do everything in their power to try and distract from it, who would throw up more smoke and mirrors, who would do anything other than just "cool, let's hear what you have to say". I thought there was a chance that you made the claim up, but I did figure out that that's why you were waiting.

Because, let's be real: if you really were outing yourself as some investigative role who found scum, either as a cop or a watcher who saw who visited Roden or some such thing, there's NO reason to not just focus entirely on what you have to say. There's little reason to keep on speculating, to keep on having these discussions, when you (allegedly) have the ability to narrow down the target list which would probably put a lot of theories to bed and would obviously make at least some, if not a lot, of what was said between your initial announcement and your reveal completely pointless.

If you lied about it, we'd yeet the person you said was guilty and find out they are scum, and we'd just yeet you tomorrow. If you fake-claimed as an investigative role and bussed your teammate to look legit, the actual investigative role would see a red flag and immediately check you, and you'd once again be hosed but now with 1 fewer teammate also, so that makes it an even DUMBER play. So the only logical conclusion here was that you were telling the truth.

I think scum were aware of this on some level but were hoping that I wouldn't go through all of this and say it all, but at this point I would be highly suspicious of anyone who tried to insert a whole bunch of pretty much anything between your initial announcement and what you said just now.

So I guess that's actually why I'm a bit confused why you think both OOO and myself reacted "well" or whatever word you choose here. Why do you say that, Hu Tao?
Are you really scumreading Hu Toa for this? Like really fucking really????
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2629, Hu Tao wrote: Okay. I'm just going to say it.

I don't have a guilty on anyone.

I wanted to see if scum would do anything awkward when faced in this scenario. Or even tell on themselves. And I wanted to get reactions from people in general for reads and I think I got a few things from this.
Well played :mrgreen:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2653, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2650, Dannflor wrote: unsure why Ninja is getting all the heat for bad reads when like Roden/Dunnstral/HuTao were basically consensus null/scum reads all of yesterday
probably oats by a country mile, idk I haven't thought about it too much yet

the wording of feels weirdly pedantic, like he's trying to give himself an out in case he was tracked to the kill or something
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:06 pm

Frankly, scum, you are total morons for choosing ME as your target right now. Are you not following how bad my reads are? How I keep on telling you how bad I am at this game? Why would you not want me at the end of the game and keep me on the final day when I can keep my idiotic streak going? You are totally blowing it here lol. Pretty much everyone here is a lot better at this than I am and you are completely fucking yourselves over by removing me from the game. You want to keep the people with thousands and thousands of posts on this site instead and think they'll be easier to play in end game? lol the hell are you thinking here...
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

You bring up a good point. Scum could just be faking their reaction if they thought I was lying. I just feel like OoO felt more engaged than he was end of day yesterday so I compared that to right now where it makes him seem motivated that we got a guilty. That's my take on why I thought OoO was good
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I am also thinking about whether scum that may have thought they were guiltied (if any scum thought that might be the case) may have used today to try to distance from their partners

but i don't really have thoughts on who was actually doing that yet
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2657, Dannflor wrote:

the wording of feels weirdly pedantic, like he's trying to give himself an out in case he was tracked to the kill or something
Technically he could also have a role because a fellow investigative would be more suspicious of seeing another one claim.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2657, Dannflor wrote:

Technically he could also have a role because a fellow investigative would be more suspicious of seeing another one claim.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2654, Dannflor wrote: imo, you can have completely different reactions and they can be towny reactions for different reasons

every townie isn't going to react the exact same way

i kinda agree that I like both you and OOO today
Yep we are pretty much on the same page
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by outoforder »

I think Ninja is mafia.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 2577, outoforder wrote:
In post 2573, DarthPunk wrote: Actually I still think it could be Luca-dann-x

But I just want to flip mafia and see then.
It's actually pretty fun though, i don't remember when i have lived until D3 as town. Especially with DP in the game as most likely town -- and we BOTH live!! :)
We better carry in that case ❤️
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2659, Hu Tao wrote:

You bring up a good point. Scum could just be faking their reaction if they thought I was lying. I just feel like OoO felt more engaged than he was end of day yesterday so I compared that to right now where it makes him seem motivated that we got a guilty. That's my take on why I thought OoO was good
Why would scum ever think youre lying????????
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2664, outoforder wrote: I think Ninja is mafia.
I think she isn't.
She might be town shielding Luca though, and since she's paranoid about us banding together she cares less if he's scum.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2660, Dannflor wrote: I am also thinking about whether scum that may have thought they were guiltied (if any scum thought that might be the case) may have used today to try to distance from their partners

but i don't really have thoughts on who was actually doing that yet
definitely they did that if Hu Tao is town.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2667, Vivax wrote:
In post 2664, outoforder wrote: I think Ninja is mafia.
I think she isn't.
She might be town shielding Luca though, and since she's paranoid about us banding together she cares less if he's scum.
she says just so much shit that is completely incorrect i cant believe it anymore
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I kinda think oatsmaster/Luca have scum equity together
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:12 pm

In post 2655, outoforder wrote: Are you really scumreading Hu Toa for this? Like really fucking really????

You really, really need to stop being so fucking intolerant of people coming to a different conclusion from you.

And this will be the last time I talk to you, unless you apologize and shape the fuck up. I'm going to switch gears now and explain why it is that your personality and your attitude are making this game so difficult for me, probably for Luca also.

When you take this kind of attitude towards people like this, they don't want to talk to you. You're being toxic. You're making me upset. You're real-life stressing me out with how incredibly toxic you are towards me, like I am constantly afraid of saying anything in this game, trying to give a read, without you just completely fucking blowing up in my face over it.

You and your buddies here seem to have some connection with each other that I'm not a part of, and pretty much all of you seem totally satisfied with just beating me up as much as you can. I can't make a counterpoint to Darth without him making some snide comment about how he thinks I'm trying to one-up him. I can't theorize about Vivax without him telling me he's literally laughing out loud at me and how dumb I am. And Oats is just champing at the bit to shit all over anyone. I hate talking to any of you. I fucking HATE it. I can't stress that enough. It is a horrible experience talking to fucking any of you about anything.

I'm asking you to stop and to treat me like a fucking human being, and I will NOT ask again. I'm really fucking sick of this shit. Dial it the fuck down. Now.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2651, SuperfluousNinja wrote: If you lied about it, we'd yeet the person you said was guilty and find out they are scum, and we'd just yeet you tomorrow.
:O
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Spoiler:
In post 1271, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 1267, outoforder wrote: How about DP and Dann kiss and make up (***) and vote Luca?
I don’t wanna vote Luca
I want everyone to vote for Roden 😁😁😁

Dann, I’m not yeeting dp today because he likely self resolves. Just simple math.
In post 1391, Oatsmaster wrote: VOTE: roden

I’m still not convinced by the Luca stuff.
In post 1587, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 1584, DarthPunk wrote: Is it just roden/luca/dann?
Would not be mad and that’s my current team

like aside from a few nothing posts / questions between the two early in the game, oats goes from town reading Luca to having him in his team right around the time he's getting more pressure from several other slots in the game

then oats has probably the worst reaction to hu tao and hard pushes luca today
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by outoforder »

Yeah i am being toxic? Come on your site cant even use the word to correctly yeet people.

You dial up, i have not been abrasive, or even rude to anyone here.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”