Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

back in the hoping mood (we are so back)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3299, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 3295, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler: Unfinished Gypyx case I probably won't finish
Opportunism Surrounding EoD1I believe Gypyx acted opportunistic surrounding end of day 1, they were pretty consistent through the majority of day one or at least from memory but as soon as the pressure of the hammer spun around Gypyx seemed to shift their behaviour somewhat that began from post where they seem to be jumping off the wagon with the preface of that if doing the action comes to bite her (Gypyx) in the ass, they would have Dannflor as a scapegoat. It reads as generally acting avoidant to responsibility for their own actions, their action in this circumstance being them removing their vote at a considerably important time in the day only to put pressure onto Dannflor in in a way that feels fake, it feels like it was stated for the sake of vanity or to assert dominance in the thread moreso than them putting pressure on them in the hopes to solve Dannflor.

Scum!gypyx has the general obligation to try and control the end of day to a much more important degree than town!gypyx would and I feel like that shading on Delta's scum-reads in was to try and position herself above Delta and to be able to set themselves up as a possible swing onto Delta if push comes to shove.
It feels like she's positioning herself
moreso than trying to solve the game, which comes up later to the current phase where they seemed to have tried to position themselves both regarding the results of the massclaim regarding their initial push on Psyche as well as her general solve prior to the masonry getting claimed. I tried testing and poking that solve multiple times to see if she humours a position she doesn't necessarily want or believe but if she's wrong etc which I will bring up in a subsequent section.

If you read this general period from to the day conclusion at , can you honestly say that this behaviour is not opportunistic and the outcome of trying to position oneself when given the freedom to do so? I've called out only a few posts in particular but if I picked a random post between 679 and 819 there's a good chance it's what I would deem to be opportunistic and I welcome you to quote things for my thoughts on them because this is a minor point in comparison with my others.

This point was made under the assumption that I can accurately gauge the speed that the game occurred within when only looking back through the game's context as I was not in the game at this point and therefore if this was a super quick or super slow comparatively to how I am assuming it was then that could change my viewpoints but this is hypothetical, I am not sure if I will ever consider this to be not opportunistic.

Behaviour Surrounding CritiqueSince I replaced in, I dropped a vote onto Gypyx pretty fast because I caught onto them because of the logic based in my previous section. Their response back to me was pretty bad considering it all, they decided to instead take my read for what it is, they decided to discredit my entire slot instead in with "oh no jacob rolled scum again :( ". I don't believe this was anywhere near justified to say if not to get in early before I can push them any further which is a common pattern for Gypyx, referring directly to them trying to shut my thoughts down around the mass-claim when I said that I solved the game. This is a consistent behaviour trope for Gypyx this game.

When I pushed back on this behaviour, they instead go back on their own beliefs and shift it to a town-read with the exact quote being "jokes aside this is a very towny start" in which seems to be them
avoiding responsibility
to shift their position to one where they attempt to get me on their good side, which is shown in a much greater light by all the praise/flattery and general niceties such as , and as examples which seems to be doing very soft "puppy dog"-like wording which didn't seem to fit with their acknowledgement of their "paranoia" of me in with their "oh no it's so over we're so read oh god oh fuck no no no no no no no no no" referring to a game where I won as wolf against them. These interactions aren't consistent and the way they explain this inconsistency is just "just having fun with things" in which is once again not taking responsibility for their behaviour and just throwing it away as just a joke since the pocketing just wasn't working on me so they had to shift to
positioning themselves
in a way that benefits this position and that was to keep me in the PoE by labelling me as "yeah not pushing this cuz I have this push, but you're not townie" in which was always something I hated but never brought back up. It really is positioning themselves to be able to push anybody they need to moreso than genuinely seeming to solve the game.

omg I just realised I forgot to read your last unfinished one. Is this the same as the last one?
Oh did I already post it?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:42 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3301, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3299, ketchup777 wrote:
Opportunism Surrounding EoD1I believe Gypyx acted opportunistic surrounding end of day 1, they were pretty consistent through the majority of day one or at least from memory but as soon as the pressure of the hammer spun around Gypyx seemed to shift their behaviour somewhat that began from post where they seem to be jumping off the wagon with the preface of that if doing the action comes to bite her (Gypyx) in the ass, they would have Dannflor as a scapegoat. It reads as generally acting avoidant to responsibility for their own actions, their action in this circumstance being them removing their vote at a considerably important time in the day only to put pressure onto Dannflor in in a way that feels fake, it feels like it was stated for the sake of vanity or to assert dominance in the thread moreso than them putting pressure on them in the hopes to solve Dannflor.

Scum!gypyx has the general obligation to try and control the end of day to a much more important degree than town!gypyx would and I feel like that shading on Delta's scum-reads in was to try and position herself above Delta and to be able to set themselves up as a possible swing onto Delta if push comes to shove.
moreso than trying to solve the game, which comes up later to the current phase where they seemed to have tried to position themselves both regarding the results of the massclaim regarding their initial push on Psyche as well as her general solve prior to the masonry getting claimed. I tried testing and poking that solve multiple times to see if she humours a position she doesn't necessarily want or believe but if she's wrong etc which I will bring up in a subsequent section.

If you read this general period from to the day conclusion at , can you honestly say that this behaviour is not opportunistic and the outcome of trying to position oneself when given the freedom to do so? I've called out only a few posts in particular but if I picked a random post between 679 and 819 there's a good chance it's what I would deem to be opportunistic and I welcome you to quote things for my thoughts on them because this is a minor point in comparison with my others.

This point was made under the assumption that I can accurately gauge the speed that the game occurred within when only looking back through the game's context as I was not in the game at this point and therefore if this was a super quick or super slow comparatively to how I am assuming it was then that could change my viewpoints but this is hypothetical, I am not sure if I will ever consider this to be not opportunistic.

Behaviour Surrounding CritiqueSince I replaced in, I dropped a vote onto Gypyx pretty fast because I caught onto them because of the logic based in my previous section. Their response back to me was pretty bad considering it all, they decided to instead take my read for what it is, they decided to discredit my entire slot instead in with "oh no jacob rolled scum again :( ". I don't believe this was anywhere near justified to say if not to get in early before I can push them any further which is a common pattern for Gypyx, referring directly to them trying to shut my thoughts down around the mass-claim when I said that I solved the game. This is a consistent behaviour trope for Gypyx this game.

When I pushed back on this behaviour, they instead go back on their own beliefs and shift it to a town-read with the exact quote being "jokes aside this is a very towny start" in which seems to be them
avoiding responsibility
to shift their position to one where they attempt to get me on their good side, which is shown in a much greater light by all the praise/flattery and general niceties such as , and as examples which seems to be doing very soft "puppy dog"-like wording which didn't seem to fit with their acknowledgement of their "paranoia" of me in with their "oh no it's so over we're so read oh god oh fuck no no no no no no no no no" referring to a game where I won as wolf against them. These interactions aren't consistent and the way they explain this inconsistency is just "just having fun with things" in which is once again not taking responsibility for their behaviour and just throwing it away as just a joke since the pocketing just wasn't working on me so they had to shift to
positioning themselves
in a way that benefits this position and that was to keep me in the PoE by labelling me as "yeah not pushing this cuz I have this push, but you're not townie" in which was always something I hated but never brought back up. It really is positioning themselves to be able to push anybody they need to moreso than genuinely seeming to solve the game.

omg I just realised I forgot to read your last unfinished one. Is this the same as the last one?
Oh did I already post it?
maybe it was just the picture I can't remember

stress stress stress
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Lmfao, I believe every time I did it it was a gif of noah sebastian

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Cuz he's so attractive clearly

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

avoiding responsibility
positioning themselves

do i answer that or what's the idea here
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:43 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I just wanted it out of my drafts

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

i can't belive my "i can't belive jackson rolled scum :(" was taken that seriously holy shit

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3306, JacksonVirgo wrote: I just wanted it out of my drafts
Yeah that's fair

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3303, JacksonVirgo wrote: Lmfao, I believe every time I did it it was a gif of noah sebastian
yeah I think i didn't open the one before this

you got me again LMFAO
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ahahahaha that's amazing

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

would be glad to answer specifics if any third party is especially moved by anything

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Gypyx how confident are you in outworld

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

Anyways jackson (no swear words here guaranteed, idk how long it'll be)

i'm really hoping here that even if our plays mutually clash into each other at max speed and that i'm probably losing a lot of symathy in your eyes (fully expecting to eat a well deserved blacklist after that), we can manage to come together and make abstraction of that to get on a better end than "Gypyx had a mental breakdown and was a huge asshole to jackson before commiting suicide by town vote, the end"

just like idk, Hu Tao / Ketchup are also town, and their perspective is as justified as yours, please hear me out as i'm saying this

idk, i'm a huge idiot so it's probably a bit late for that anyways

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3312, JacksonVirgo wrote: Gypyx how confident are you in outworld
On a setup basis it's simple, if you're town either he *is* scum or the team is like Hu Tao + Psyche + whoever

on a reads basis it's simple
> Psyche is 1v1'ing me
> Hu Tao is probably one of the only reasons i'm not back to screaming at you which i belive is protown
> Ketchup is bleeding towniness
> You / Luca are conftown
> Me is me
> This leaves Outworld / Black / Psyche

bottom text
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I can't believe I'm the only one that hard townreads gypyx tbh. I definitely wanna see what dead thread was saying post game. Because that seems like the easiest read to me
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

i think me calling jackson all sorts of names is making it easier for him (and incidentally Luca) to not see it

i know he still was scumreading me before but i feel like a lot of my townspew was post-massclaim anyways

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:00 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3314, Gypyx wrote:
On a setup basis it's simple, if you're town either he *is* scum or the team is like
Hu Tao + Psyche + whoever

> Psyche is 1v1'ing me
> Hu Tao is probably one of the only reasons i'm not back to screaming at you which i belive is protown
> Me is me
Don't do that. No case there works.

Hu Tao+Psyche+?

?=

not Jackson or Luca because they're together
not me because Outworld confirmed me as VT
not Outworld because logic, they could've blitzhammered
not you from your POV
not Black because then OutWorld's macho doesn't make sense

I have to go

don't mess this up
Outworld has to be gone
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3317, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 3314, Gypyx wrote:
On a setup basis it's simple, if you're town either he *is* scum or the team is like
Hu Tao + Psyche + whoever

> Psyche is 1v1'ing me
> Me is me
Don't do that. No case there works.

Hu Tao+Psyche+?

?=

not Jackson or Luca because they're together
not me because Outworld confirmed me as VT
not Outworld because logic, they could've blitzhammered
not you from your POV
not Black because then OutWorld's macho doesn't make sense

I have to go

don't mess this up
Outworld has to be gone
yeah sorry i've left out the "and this doesn't make sense" part

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

anyways thanks for being my mental anchor this game Hu, you're a real oomfie for that

bottom text
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 3315, Hu Tao wrote: I can't believe I'm the only one that hard townreads gypyx tbh. I definitely wanna see what dead thread was saying post game. Because that seems like the easiest read to me
It feels like caught scum that knows how to try and get townreads. A lot of the AtE has felt overdone and it keeps happening in waves that makes me feel like it's fabricated. Like she will lash out and then retract and it keeps going in those cycles. Just look at the post beneath yours. Gypyx is aware that she is townspewing. It's deliberate and part of her agenda
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

black i'm gonna be real like, i'm actually mentally unstable, and i get you wanna go against me but please don't push me on the grounds that i'm faking it cause 1. this is a poor assessment of my character (i'm not going that far to gain a mafiascum normal) and 2. i don't think we wanna go down the rabbit hole of discussing if i'm actually having the issues i claim i'm having

as for the other stuff while i appreciate the high standarts you're holding me to i don't think i'm *that* good at posting town stuff as scum and while stuff can change during a hiatus, this would be a massive leap in scumplay for me

i'm calling it townspewing cause once again, i feel like i'm just spilling my guts on the floor for everyone to see and that it should be obvious to see that i'm really meaning everything that i've said (well maybe everything, there's certainely things that were said out of anger that i'm regretting but like, there's no dishonesty here)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

maybe not everything*

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:29 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3313, Gypyx wrote: Anyways jackson (no swear words here guaranteed, idk how long it'll be)

i'm really hoping here that even if our plays mutually clash into each other at max speed and that i'm probably losing a lot of symathy in your eyes (fully expecting to eat a well deserved blacklist after that), we can manage to come together and make abstraction of that to get on a better end than "Gypyx had a mental breakdown and was a huge asshole to jackson before commiting suicide by town vote, the end"

just like idk, Hu Tao / Ketchup are also town, and their perspective is as justified as yours, please hear me out as i'm saying this

I don't want to be apathetic towards your slot, but it's true that I'm getting there. There's no chance I don't push you tomorrow assuming you survive and if history serves, I have very little confidence that you won't just go back to the behaviour you showed. It seems every time there's a conflict, you just barrage people with negativity and insults and I seem to be the main focal point of that probably due to me being the most vocally against you. When there was a moment of pleasantries surrounding the point of the game where you realised that the masonry was indeed just a masonry, this toxicity wasn't there but the moment I kept pushing you it came flooding back immediately. I don't hold much faith that things will turn around, and this is me explicitly overlooking the world where this is malicious.

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3323, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3313, Gypyx wrote: Anyways jackson (no swear words here guaranteed, idk how long it'll be)

I don't want to be apathetic towards your slot, but it's true that I'm getting there. There's no chance I don't push you tomorrow assuming you survive and if history serves, I have very little confidence that you won't just go back to the behaviour you showed. It seems every time there's a conflict, you just barrage people with negativity and insults and I seem to be the main focal point of that probably due to me being the most vocally against you. When there was a moment of pleasantries surrounding the point of the game where you realised that the masonry was indeed just a masonry, this toxicity wasn't there but the moment I kept pushing you it came flooding back immediately. I don't hold much faith that things will turn around, and this is me explicitly overlooking the world where this is malicious.
very much sorry about that

i'm a huge messr

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”