Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:44 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3797, outoforder wrote:
In post 2409, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm good with a hammer at any point. Nothing else I want to talk about today.
There is simply no way someone says this and after the flip says "all the people who voted for Dunn late have a high chance of being mafia".
Yeh. She shared the Dunnstral suspicion back in Day 1 but retrospectively now argues that only mafia could do that.

VOTE: SuperfluousNinja
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:44 am

Post by outoforder »

You cannot believe someone is mafia as much as Ninja did, up to a point where she "has nothing to talk about anymore" and good with the yeet, and then after flip JUST because they were town, you blame everyone for voting them.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:49 am

Post by outoforder »

I have to go back and see if Dann's case on Ninja can be S/S.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:50 am

Post by outoforder »

But it is not gonna be for today. Today i am going to use all my time to explain why Ninja is mafia.
Haters gonna hate and most of the people wont buy it i guess, but i am still gonna do it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

But...if Ninja's town, she's going to be looking at the wagon from the perspective that scum might well have been involved, especially in a wagon that moved so fast. After Dunn's green flip, it seems natural to have this going through your mind, even though it does seem a little unfair to include Dann in the list when Ninja could have easily dropped the hammer herself. That said, her focus was very much on oats in her analysis, which is fair enough.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:57 am

Post by Vivax »

Now we wait until someone says that this is a toxic wagon instead of that being the actual reason.

BRACE FOR IMPACT
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

For me, the only red flag about Ninja was her sudden willingness to vote me despite townreading me.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:58 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3804, Luca Blight wrote: But...if Ninja's town, she's going to be looking at the wagon from the perspective that scum might well have been involved, especially in a wagon that moved so fast. After Dunn's green flip, it seems natural to have this going through your mind, even though it does seem a little unfair to include Dann in the list when Ninja could have easily dropped the hammer herself. That said, her focus was very much on oats in her analysis, which is fair enough.
Why would ninja be perfectly fine with being on/hammering Dunn day 1 then suddenly go “mafia has to be on the wagon that I would’ve been on if dann didn’t hammer”
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:58 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

I wanna see how this plays out but ooo brings up a very very good point
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3807, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3804, Luca Blight wrote: But...if Ninja's town, she's going to be looking at the wagon from the perspective that scum might well have been involved, especially in a wagon that moved so fast. After Dunn's green flip, it seems natural to have this going through your mind, even though it does seem a little unfair to include Dann in the list when Ninja could have easily dropped the hammer herself. That said, her focus was very much on oats in her analysis, which is fair enough.
Why would ninja be perfectly fine with being on/hammering Dunn day 1 then suddenly go “mafia has to be on the wagon that I would’ve been on if dann didn’t hammer”

I covered that in the post you quoted - it was unfair to include Dann, but he wasn't the focus of her analysis anyway.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:05 am

Post by outoforder »

She focused on me, even voted on me. When i was the one to earlier say NOT TO YEET ANYONE.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:06 am

Post by outoforder »

Like i was literally afk when they decided to yeet Dunn.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:06 am

Post by outoforder »

Yet she took my earlier comment of "don't do this you stupid" a day or so ago, as a scumtell.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still think ninja's town, but this post did send a shiver down my spine:

In post 3061, SuperfluousNinja wrote: If you all want me to sheep on a Luca vote, I probably will at this point. It seems like the most informative flip we could be making right now.

Especially the timing of it, as it seemed to come out of nowhere. I guess you could argue that as scum she wouldn't make such an obviously scummy post.

In general her play has been really townie though, in my opinion.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Vivax »

You have no TOWN reason to doubt the purity of a wagon that you declared to be a part of for the same reasons as the others.

You‘d remember why he got limmed for the same reasons you believed in
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:08 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3806, Luca Blight wrote: For me, the only red flag about Ninja was her sudden willingness to vote me despite townreading me.
Backtrack initiated, cold feet detected
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3814, Vivax wrote: You have no TOWN reason to doubt the purity of a wagon that you declared to be a part of for the same reasons as the others.

So you would never look suspiciously at a wagon that flipped town if you had approved of it?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 am

Post by gob »

this is boring
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3809, Luca Blight wrote:

I covered that in the post you quoted - it was unfair to include Dann, but he wasn't the focus of her analysis anyway.
So if her focus is me, why does she widen the net to include everyone that was on it “late” which literally would’ve been herself?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:17 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3816, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3814, Vivax wrote: You have no TOWN reason to doubt the purity of a wagon that you declared to be a part of for the same reasons as the others.

So you would never look suspiciously at a wagon that flipped town if you had approved of it?
Yeah, i would not, because i would think a townie would think the yeeted town player was mafia
as i did as town.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:17 am

Post by outoforder »

Especially D1. If you townread the other wagon (which i think she did at the time).
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:18 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3817, gob wrote: this is boring
why is this borinng? you have suspected Ninja since from when i remember?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3818, Oatsmaster wrote:

So if her focus is me, why does she widen the net to include everyone that was on it “late” which literally would’ve been herself?

Because, as town, any one of those could be scum from her perspective? She clearly doesn't focus on Dann's hammer in her analysis, so I don't see it as a particularly big issue.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3822, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3818, Oatsmaster wrote:

Because, as town, any one of those could be scum from her perspective? She clearly doesn't focus on Dann's hammer in her analysis, so I don't see it as a particularly big issue.
Why would they be scum just for being on wagon that again, she was perfectly fine with joining day 1?

Also everything ooo said.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

This is a town post:

In post 3474, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3464, Vivax wrote: I see you writing a lot but not much substance behind it when you could just look at the wagons and draw conclusions in a more rational way.

Why are you suddenly saying this? I do this massive amount of work to describe the full history of votes on Dunnstral, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you said nothing about it, at all. (I remember because it seemed like nobody gave a shit about that analysis, and that made me sad, because I really did put a lot of work into that, even marking page numbers and such) But now suddenly you're arguing that this is important? At the very least, since my analysis was ignored by everyone, this opinion that looking at wagons matters so much is seemingly not shared by anyone. To me this feels like you're only arguing that it matters when it is convenient for you to make a case on someone.
Instead you're back to claims like Oats pocketing TL buddies and all that jazz which is a cheap way of sowing distrust. Most of your arguments are based on something not making sense to you and there's massive amounts of purely aesthetic floof.

No, no, no. I can't tell you how much I disagree with, like, every sentence here. For one, there's a difference between simply saying he is pocketing TL buddies, which is confined to scummy play by Oats alone, vs. saying that the whole of TL players are some big massive conspiracy of distrust, which WOULD be discord but is not at all what he said.

And his posts aren't aesthetic fluff. You can't argue that if he's citing evidence frequently, which he is. If it were all OPINION, it would be fluff, but it isn't.

I've now come around to thinking Vivax / Oats / Gob are the scum team.

After I pulled Vivax up about the wagons, it suddenly occurred to ninja that Vivax had ignored her points about the wagon in the first place. It's a really natural reaction to what was occurring in the thread at the time, and I completely agreed with her conclusions.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”