Kemusan - Game Over

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2373, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2367, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Ah, I see how this is.

If I'm right, it's because I'm scum who knows too much.

and if I'm wrong, it's because I'm scum misleading you.

I missed the part where I was scummy in either case. You've not presented anything I've done, you're literally just spewing conjecture that "oh well she COULD be scum who just knew it was cabd!"

OR I COULD HAVE BEEN SOLVING LIKE A TOWNIE AND NOW I'M BEING PUSHED OUT
You could be town, I said that. But Cabd would have put a shadow over you regardless.
There is more argument that Cabd doing what he did makes me town than makes me scum and thinking otherwise is just strictly wrong. It's not that it's not possible for me to be scum here, it's that it's LESS LIKELY and people are treating it like it's MORE LIKELY.

Oh, and also, I'M TOWN.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Sorry skitter :(
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2375, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2373, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2367, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Ah, I see how this is.

If I'm right, it's because I'm scum who knows too much.

and if I'm wrong, it's because I'm scum misleading you.

I missed the part where I was scummy in either case. You've not presented anything I've done, you're literally just spewing conjecture that "oh well she COULD be scum who just knew it was cabd!"

OR I COULD HAVE BEEN SOLVING LIKE A TOWNIE AND NOW I'M BEING PUSHED OUT
You could be town, I said that. But Cabd would have put a shadow over you regardless.
There is more argument that Cabd doing what he did makes me town than makes me scum and thinking otherwise is just strictly wrong. It's not that it's not possible for me to be scum here, it's that it's LESS LIKELY and people are treating it like it's MORE LIKELY.

Oh, and also, I'M TOWN.
I think Cabd making the less likely play in the first place makes slots have to reverse their thinking in general.

Pretty much all of my takes this game have done a 180 because of cabds play.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:13 pm

In post 2372, Bell wrote: Compared to this day phase, I would not say you extensively and loudly pushed for their death.

You didn’t even use all caps.
Yesterday I laid out tons of reasons, tried to play nice and reasonable because when people in this game get yelled at they tend to do the fucking opposite of what I want. (Dance games in particular, I mean).

Like people wanna dance with who they wanna dance. I was VERY extensive and popped in EVERY time there was an opening for me to pitch. Sorry if I didn't yell, it turns out I was trying to have fun with this game instead of blowing a blood vessel.

I'm currently in "blowing a blood vessel" mode rn. Cause now I just wanna win and be heard and listened to. I feel like I got this game on fucking lock if I can just have a few days to piece it together and do my research without people going "LUL LLD SO SCUMMY FOR BEING GOOD AT SCUM"

Like you'd think maybe I'd be able to ignore it but it drives me up a fucking wall and it makes it so hard for me to focus on anything but wanting to strangle those people.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:14 pm

Post by Bell »

Good ahead LLD, get this game on lock.
I’ll be over here taking my own notes.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 pm

Like, Bell, the reason you're not getting yelled at is because at least, in your paranoia of me, there is some kind of like, tempered understanding and situational awareness. You make SENSE. You're WRONG. And I hate that you constantly think the worst outcome of me because it feels like I'm being played to in a manner of "LLD always draws scum so just assume she does instead of actually trying to townread her" but I actually understand your logic and can confront it.

The rest of these people are just doing what you're doing only with worst justification and it's so transparently just wanting not to be the one to die themselves!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I’d be more interested in your solve thoughts than your defense thoughts.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2195, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2192, skitter30 wrote: VOTE: lld/fire

I will be around marginally today/tomorrow, will actually be around tomorrow night
This is pointless and u know it. Me and LLD aren't going to be around for endgame.
Let me help VOTE: lld/fb
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:28 pm

In post 2197, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2193, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2191, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2189, skitter30 wrote: I think scum has to be in someone cabd thinks can/will carry this, so either someone like lld or someone who is ridiculously townread

Pedit yeah so did i
Thats ur pair
Which way
well right now i think STD paired with u because thinks ur less likely to get scrutiny and im assuming ur town even though ur defense of FIR did look informed to me.
:lol:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:30 pm

Post by Bell »

Hi std how did neighborhood chat go?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:33 pm

In post 2252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2250, skitter30 wrote: Right and i'm saying i'm probably willing to accept that tradeoff but will kick up a fuss if you miss and don't die, basically

Like i know you're competant enuf to do that, the pass is if you continue to find scum until the game is over, otherwise you're my number 1 suspect

@lld
Then we have an accord. Im not asking for a blind sheeping especially if I decide STD gotta go he stinky

But at least giving me the Bop rope to hang myself with if I'm gonna be BoPd is nice.
Honestly I am flirting with leaving so I don't don't think you will be successful
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:34 pm

In post 2254, Firebringer wrote: Pizza
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:36 pm

In post 2266, Firebringer wrote: i call firered scum, it was actually enchant.
I call fferryllt scum, it was actually cabd.
I call skitter scum, it was actually STD.

Come on, thats hilarious. We need to keep it up
I called Cakez a town lean day 1 i think. Or at least i was feeling it.
I don't recall flipping red
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:42 pm

In post 2320, Firebringer wrote: anyone have any good insults i can throw at bell
im getting nothing in my head rn

need good zingers
I can't think of any that are a-PEEL-ing
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:47 pm

In post 2384, Bell wrote: Hi std how did neighborhood chat go?
Fine

I threatened to leave

Didn't love skitters reaction

Tempted to sheep fferys read on skitter

We will see
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VoteCount 2.0

Firebringer - Lady Lambdadelta [1] - Save the Dragons
Spiffeh - Gypyx [0] -
RCEnigma - SirCakez [0] -
Save the Dragons - skitter30 [1] - Firebringer
Bell - HolySpiritTurtle [0] -

Not Voting [8]
- Lady Lambdadelta, Spiffeh, Gypyx, RCEnigma, SirCakez, skitter30, Bell, HolySpiritTurtle

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2024-02-23 15:11:00)

mod note
Skitter is VLA Friday/Saturday
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2389, Save The Dragons wrote:
Fine

I threatened to leave

We will see
spicy that skitter didn’t mention this
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2382, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2195, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2192, skitter30 wrote: VOTE: lld/fire

I will be around marginally today/tomorrow, will actually be around tomorrow night
This is pointless and u know it. Me and LLD aren't going to be around for endgame.
Let me help VOTE: lld/fb
U the best std
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 2391, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2389, Save The Dragons wrote:
Fine

I threatened to leave

We will see
spicy that skitter didn’t mention this
It sure is. /:
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

You know, having a neighbor with someone I townread is a great thing because I get to tell somebody how I’m actually feeling without having to hide it from everyone because I don’t want the interaction to be tampered.

Since we’re dealing (dealt?) with Cabd-scum, I’ve been trying to think outside of the box of sort to speak. We know Cabd’s known for pulling some wildest shit, after all. What does he want us to think?

If we assume that Cabd-Enchant chain explosion is planned, why would he do that? Cabd wanted fery gone ASAP, this much is obvious. But what caused Enchant to follow suit immediately after and kill the IC in intermission? Normal assumption is “kill confirmed town and have the deepscum wrap up the game.” After all, Cabd wasn’t doing jack and Enchant’s playstyle is generally hated by people so they were probably not going to survive long anyway. But I think that’s too easy.
Cabd insta leave is clearly a part of some sort of gambit. It was big enough of a gambit that Enchant followed suit, basically removing half of their team on the spot. Would he really pull something that could be easily guessed by town? What if I think outside of the box? What if he planned all this just so that have town implode with a paranoia on strong town so that their not-so-strong scum mates have a chance to survive after the dust settles? Basically, a desperation gambit.

To test this out-of-the-box thoughts, I’m going to see if I can think of a reason that makes sense for them to do so. So from here on out, I’ll be writing things as I think. Basically, answering bunch of my own self-questions. I do this sometimes (not a lot of times because it’s all effort and I’m lazy) and frankly it’s fun.

Normally, I think if a scumteam is Cabd-Enchant-kindaweakscum1-kindaweakscum2, I’d think Cabd would be in carry position normally. But why would he instead opt for a sac position in this team? Maybe because too occupied by his rl tragedy? I still think he had no choice but to choose fery to pair because him not pairing with fery would look sus af (well at least to me anyway). So maybe he decided to instaboom while providing zero info to get fery off the game before she solves the game. People going after fery took her focus away from solving the game so had a good reason to boom fery away before she figures out his kindaweakscumbuddies. If he was going to leave instantly anyway, he couldn’t have cared less about trying to look town, and he couldn’t have cared less about interrupting fery when she was being distracted fending off scumread on her. Man, thinking about that still gets my blood boil. I knew he was up to something when he was just flat out not doing anything, but I felt like I just couldn’t do anything about it myself and hope that others come around to give her space when it wasn’t even an elim phase yet because if I started intervening I know I’d start whiteknighting the hell out of her and that would definitely cause Cabd to insta leave because less of her fighting off scumreads = more time for her to start solving. Like it was obvious to me in a bit that fery just started the game on wrong foot. Maybe Cabd was planning to leave regardless, but that just makes me feel even worse because that just means that I let people throw rocks at fery and I just sat and watched and did nothing about it for no fucking reason. But in the end, what happened is what happened, I guess. Cabd insta left. And Enchant followed suit. Why did Enchant leave immediately? If it was to cut off discussion, then they could’ve chosen a weaker scum. After all, decent amount of people were not scumreading Enchant. (And yes Bell, I’m going to mention that one post again because you outed my retrospectly hilariously wrong rh9 scumcase) Heck,
I
also preferred Enchant getting a pair over Lavar, although that was because Enchant’s solves looked pretty good based on the games I’ve seen with them. Would it be because they knew they weren’t living to endgame anyway? Maybe they saw something in FIR’s reads? Idk I guess I’ll visit that venue tomorrow. Maybe Enchant was the weakest link. Or maybe they simply thought that they would cut the discussion time short. I think if we don’t remove all the scum by second dance deadline we just straight up lose? I have no idea how Enchant operates so it’s hard for me to guess his reasoning. Why did they leave our pair alive and went for IC? Maybe just killed IC, cos IC. But imo rh9 would be very mislimable for scum and easier to save him til later to mislim (cos paired with IC). At least that’s what I would have done if I was scum. I can see scum not killing LLD-FB pair because they were talking about leaving the game before endgame, but I honestly can’t fathom (probably due to ego idk) that they went for killing rh9 over me or Bell. Is it because we’re on a hilariously wrong track? Maybe I’m just salty because they chose to nightkill rh9 (even with pairing with IC) over me or Bell. Anyway where was I? Right, out of the box. I think they just killed IC for the sake of removing the confirmed town. Or I guess they were scared of Ydra solving the game. Idk how good Ydra is for I never really played a game with her before, but I think I saw someone mentioning that so either way I guess the nightkill was, in the end, a fearkill of a good player being IC. Now that leaves a very important topic. I might be biased because unlike the people out there, I townread LLD. Based on little of what I know about LLD, I would think that if she was scum she would’ve bussed Enchant and Cabd even harder. I just don’t see her not going after Cabd very vocally and instead choosing to do the opposite as scum? Like, it should be a clear cut scumread that she would know that is flipping scum. Why not bus him to oblivion? Same with Enchant. I think if LLD is scum, I don’t think she would let Enchant just leave like that. She would also bus them to oblivion and grab all the credit. Overall, I think if LLD is scum, then the scumteam kinda actively worked against each other. Also, the mindmeld. I guess my LLD townread is what made me do this out of the box scenario in the first place. You know, I was doing this for a fun exercise, but for some reason this only ended up mellowing me. I guess I’m gonna read what I wrote tomorrow when my mind is clearer and see what I wrote is some sort of mastinapost or if it actually makes sense to me. If it ends up being bad, then at least I did tell you that this PT is now a meme PT.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

Oh I meant to hit preview not submit

That’s what I get for trying to enter format something outside of PT but goddamn purple background and black text hurts my eyes especially when I’m on my phone

Enjoy my unformatted, unfiltered garble I guess
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

HST just wrote the Cabd book y'all
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

that was definitely from the scum pt.
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

SirBAKED is not sure if LLD is scum or town anymore this outburst feels genuine but you can never trust LLD fully
I also think LLD does deserve some credit for helping drive the Cabd pressure early, idk if that insta suicide gambit was planned from game start or when things took a bad turn though
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not sure where to go now though because if scum isn't in my scumreads and they aren't in my town reads then where tf are they
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”