Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Aureal »

Okay, it's honestly a little baffling that you're so hard on Drew for voting a slot you maaaaaaaaybe have a read on.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 425, Aureal wrote: Okay, it's honestly a little baffling that you're so hard on Drew for voting a slot you maaaaaaaaybe have a read on.
I can totally see drew's behaviour today as a poor attempt to create distance with his partner, i'd even argue it makes more sense than drew trying to do that to town!leek in a poor attempt to steer today's exe towards him
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

poor attempt
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:14 am

Post by gob »

not buying this scum theatre
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 426, Gypyx wrote:
In post 425, Aureal wrote: Okay, it's honestly a little baffling that you're so hard on Drew for voting a slot you maaaaaaaaybe have a read on.
I can totally see drew's behaviour today as a poor attempt to create distance with his partner, i'd even argue it makes more sense than drew trying to do that to town!leek in a poor attempt to steer today's exe towards him
I placed a single vote with not much reason, how is that steering the ex towards him??
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 428, gob wrote: not buying this scum theatre
gob really throwing tomatoes at us

bottom text
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:19 am

Post by Aureal »

Maybe vote Leek then?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 431, Aureal wrote:
Maybe vote Leek then?
"hey i know you're voting someone who's active and generating content based off of that but can you please park on the afk spot when we aren't even near the consolidation stage?"

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 432, Gypyx wrote:
In post 431, Aureal wrote:
Maybe vote Leek then?
"hey i know you're voting someone who's active and generating content based off of that but can you please park on the afk spot when we aren't even near the consolidation stage?"
If you think I am bussing my teammate, than ya know, help me buss my teammate
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

nah i'm getting your PhD ass first

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 434, Gypyx wrote: nah i'm getting your PhD ass first
You certainly have a lot more confidence in your reads than you have had in previous games

What changed?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, PhD is Phake Doctor
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:01 am

Post by gob »

Doctor Drew is one of my favorite players
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 437, gob wrote: Doctor Drew is one of my favorite players
I think the IC is trying to pocket me

Also thanks bud :D
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 435, Doctor Drew wrote:
You certainly have a lot more confidence in your reads than you have had in previous games

What changed?
i think i'm at roughly the same confidence that i was in previous games, i'm just trying to have my voice be heard and that's pretty much the only thing i wanna acheive anymore, this is in continuation of how i played 2326 and i'm also curious of how you possibly would've read me as "lacking confidence" in that one, appart from maybe the dann read but i think that came from a place of voting someone i knew was probably town

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

actually um nvm i suck at the game who we voting

bottom text
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 439, Gypyx wrote:

What changed?
i think i'm at roughly the same confidence that i was in previous games, i'm just trying to have my voice be heard and that's pretty much the only thing i wanna acheive anymore, this is in continuation of how i played 2326 and i'm also curious of how you possibly would've read me as "lacking confidence" in that one, appart from maybe the dann read but i think that came from a place of voting someone i knew was probably town
In post 440, Gypyx wrote: actually um nvm i suck at the game who we voting
First off, you don't suck at this game. The last couple games we played you were town(right?) and you had some good reads. What I meant about the confidence this is that in the dead thread/post game you talked about how, well just like this, that you aren't good at mafia.

So when you come at me with this super confidence that I am definitely scum, just seems a bit off.

Also do notice that I am not voting you, I do genuinely want to pick your brain, I just am currently trying to figure out your motive.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by gob »

roll up on Gypx everyone
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Aureal »

A fruit roll up?
-furtiveglance
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 373, Bingle wrote:
In post 361, Nora. wrote:
In post 350, Bingle wrote:
In post 341, Nora. wrote:Bingle's vote feels apathetic enough
Wdym?
Apathetic to the wagons I mean… in a world where Leek is scum I would expect the partner to either defend them by voting the counter wagon or to bus them when they seemed like a lost cause (referring to all those times leek was top wagon) for maximum town cred. Staying on a vanity wagon seems counter intuitive to both those causes while also making you stand out weirdly… Does that make sense?
I think you're saying you're pretty sure me and leek aren't S/S, but what I want to know is what that does for your actual desires. Do you think me or leek is more likely to be scum? Do you think it has to be one of us, or could we both be town? What prompted the thought originally?
Originally it was leek’s strong reaction to the mere insinuation that you could be paired that led to me to discard the read for the most part, ironically xD I think scum very rarely react like that to a correct callout when it comes to pairings. And then there’s the wagons from yesterday which I have already explained ^^

And yeah leek is likelier to be scum in my eyes purely because I dislike the way they approached my slot. Sure you COULD be both town but I would probably call you a difference check in that I would be very very surprised if you/leek is a pure group. And um I literally can’t defend this statement btw it’s literally just gut… xD
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 377, Doctor Drew wrote:
The fact that there is discussion around the vote, Gypyx getting angry about it and you hemming and hawing about not ending the day before they show up, could be something depending on a possible flip.
Uhm i will be rly rly annoyed if my reluctance towards an early hammer becomes grounds on which i am pushed later in the event of a leek red flip. I’ll just point out that I’ve been on their case since yesterday and im now nervous that you’re setting something up here >.>
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by gob »

In post 443, Aureal wrote: A fruit roll up?
Another non-focused post. I really think you're scum and Nora is town.
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Nora. »

Gob i saw your theory on the wagons but i dont want to vote bingle today if they can easily be potentially cleared if we just kill leek first, and gypyx is just town imo…

And of course im town

My main question ig would be, does the mafia here really even think about wagons when making the night kill? In a mountainous setup, sure, but in a setup with power roles shouldn’t the main priority for mafia be to…kill the power roles? Like, regardless of wagon things?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 446, gob wrote:
In post 443, Aureal wrote: A fruit roll up?
Another non-focused post. I really think you're scum and Nora is town.
I think we're both town

And Nora has a point about the nk- I kinda felt like that was a mason-hunting shot.
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 441, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 439, Gypyx wrote:

What changed?
In post 440, Gypyx wrote: actually um nvm i suck at the game who we voting
First off, you don't suck at this game. The last couple games we played you were town(right?) and you had some good reads. What I meant about the confidence this is that in the dead thread/post game you talked about how, well just like this, that you aren't good at mafia.

So when you come at me with this super confidence that I am definitely scum, just seems a bit off.

Also do notice that I am not voting you, I do genuinely want to pick your brain, I just am currently trying to figure out your motive.
i'm basically oscillating between thinking i'm the best and just need to push harder and thinking i'm the worst and that i'll end up being wrong regardless

being aggro also just makes me feel better about things

bottom text

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”