afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by afatchic »

Appassionata wrote:
BlondeSoWut wrote:Emp, I really really really really want to win! Thats why Im playing! So Im trying to find out whos in the mafia. I think its App so I said that and I said why. I know I might die so incase I do, I said Yorgi could be in the mafia with App. I really am trying. I dont know wut more you want from me. I said who I think is in the mafia. I voted for him. I said why. I answered questions. Now people are voting for me. I dont get it.
You sound really stupid, and annoying.

Vote: BSW
OMGUS? Being stupid, or annoying does not decide alignment, fyi.
Unvote, Vote Appassionata

-----

Vote Count:

xofelf
(0)
mrfixij
(0)
chenhsi
(0)
yorgi
(0)
EmpTyger
(1) - chenhsi
afatchic
(0)
BlondeSoWut
(3) - StrangerCoug, yorgi, Appassionata
StrangerCoug
(4) - Caboose, Natirasha, EmpTyger, mrfixij
Appassionata
(2) - BlondeSoWut, afatchic
Zakeri
(0)
Caboose
(0)
Natirasha
(0)

Not voting
(2) - xofelf, Zakeri

With 12 players alive, 7 votes will achieve a lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is January 3.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

yorgi/Appassionata:
I’ve no interest in proving anything to SC. But, in terms of getting others to lynch him- or more interesting, figuring out just why people are agreeing with him…
StrangerCoug [190] wrote:<snip>
Prove that, to be guilty of WIFOM, you must make a claim as to how mafia would not act as opposed to how they would act. Last time I checked, it worked either way.
<snip>
If it’s WIFOM whenever someone says “mafia would do X”, then every time anyone gives a legitimate reason for a vote, it’s WIFOM according to SC!

I mean, take an extreme example: SC’s saying if X speedlynches a confirmed innocent, and Y attacks X, it’s WIFOM if Y says “mafia would speedlynch a confirmed innocent”. Or else SC’s trying to say that there’s a significant difference between “mafia would speedlynch a confirmed innocent” and “if I were mafia, I would speedlynch a confirmed innocent”, which I think is him just trying to manufacture a case using WIFOM as a nice buzzword.
In either case, how are you agreeing with him?
StrangerCoug [cont] wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:
StrangerCoug [cont] wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:And, for good measure, how is Natirasha not strictly worse than BSW using your logic?
Natirasha's just plain anti-town. BlondeSoWut is painting two people in a scummy light based on how he claims he would be playing as Mafia.
<snip>
And, once again, how is Natirasha not strictly worse than BSW using that logic?
How is my answer not an appropriate response?
SC’s answer simply states that Natirasha is strictly worse than BSW. The only way that’s an appropriate response is if he hopes that by just saying anything he’ll avoid further scrutiny. So why are you so critically aggressive towards BSW, but accept what SC says without scrutiny?

BSW:
Yeah, not wasting any more of my time on someone who is trying way too hard to be vigbait. Although, you could comment on how SC seems to know who you really are, and slipped up by calling you “him” instead of “her”.

Zakeri:
Why the unvote?

Appassionata:
I would also like to hear a response to what Zakeri asked you in [189].
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by afatchic »

EmpTyger wrote:Although, you could comment on how SC seems to know who you really are, and slipped up by calling you “him” instead of “her”.
Where was this, i think i missed it, maybe they are scum partners?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

afatchic wrote:
Appassionata wrote:
BlondeSoWut wrote:Emp, I really really really really want to win! Thats why Im playing! So Im trying to find out whos in the mafia. I think its App so I said that and I said why. I know I might die so incase I do, I said Yorgi could be in the mafia with App. I really am trying. I dont know wut more you want from me. I said who I think is in the mafia. I voted for him. I said why. I answered questions. Now people are voting for me. I dont get it.
You sound really stupid, and annoying.

Vote: BSW
OMGUS? Being stupid, or annoying does not decide alignment, fyi.
Unvote, Vote Appassionata
As suspicious as I find BlondeSoWut (for WIFOM, whether EmpTyger agrees with me or not), I agree that being stupid and annoying does not warrant a vote, and I see where you're getting the OMGUS accusation from. BSW screams more scum than village idiot to me, though.

As a side note, I think it's kind of ironic that I don't want to waste my time and energy on EmpTyger either.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 am

Post by xofelf »

i'm sooo sorry...my computer is having glitches right now. but once it's fixed i promise i will post in full. i feel so bad :cry:
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
BlondeSoWut
BlondeSoWut
Townie
BlondeSoWut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 am

Post by BlondeSoWut »

Really what am I doing wrong? What is stupid about the way Im playing? I said who I think is in the mafia. I said why. What more do you want? Really.
Show
Hey!!!

"Blondesowut is one of the worst internet trolls I have ever encountered."-Thestatusquo

"Hey Fritzler get another troll. This is mine."-populartajo

"BlondeSoWut is the cancer that is killling MS "-Alabaska J
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

BlondeSoWut wrote:Really what am I doing wrong? What is stupid about the way Im playing? I said who I think is in the mafia. I said why. What more do you want? Really.
You to control yourself, for one thing *facepalm*

Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Zakeri:
Why the unvote?
I'm contemplating a vote change if I don't get a satisfactory answer soon.
Appassionata:
I would also like to hear a response to what Zakeri asked you in [189].
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Caboose »

StrangerCoug wrote:As a side note, I think it's kind of ironic that I don't want to waste my time and energy on EmpTyger either.
Why are you being so dismissive?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Caboose wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:As a side note, I think it's kind of ironic that I don't want to waste my time and energy on EmpTyger either.
I've explained my actions to him all that I can and the only thing we seem to be able to do is disagree with each other.

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:50 am

Post by EmpTyger »

afatchic:
StrangerCoug [177] wrote:<snip>
Natirasha's just plain anti-town. BlondeSoWut is painting two people in a scummy light based on how he claims he would be playing as Mafia.
<snip>

SC:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Caboose wrote:
I've explained my actions to him all that I can and the only thing we seem to be able to do is disagree with each other.
Nice attempt to recast my “reasons I think you're mafia” into a dismissible "disagreement".

And, for those still thinking your responses legit:
StrangerCoug [190] wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:Why do you refer to BSW as “he”?
Because I'm paying more attention to my case on her than her gender.
<snip>
StrangerCoug [95] wrote:
afatchic wrote:My next suspect is Zakeri:
However she hasn’t really posted much so I can’t really post much against her. But what I don’t like is her excuse to jump onto Natirasha. She uses the excuse because she has said she would be no help, which for multiple reasons is wrong.
Natirasha is male.
<snip>
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

EmpTyger wrote:And, for those still thinking your responses legit:
StrangerCoug [190] wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:Why do you refer to BSW as “he”?
Because I'm paying more attention to my case on her than her gender.
<snip>
StrangerCoug [95] wrote:
afatchic wrote:My next suspect is Zakeri:
However she hasn’t really posted much so I can’t really post much against her. But what I don’t like is her excuse to jump onto Natirasha. She uses the excuse because she has said she would be no help, which for multiple reasons is wrong.
Natirasha is male.
<snip>
You asked whether I kept calling BlondeSoWut "he". People do pay more attention to their own cases than the genders of who they're attacking, and while I have suspected Natirasha I have never had a solid case on him. Now we're bickering over stupid trivia that has very little to do with the game. That's why I'm done arguing with you.

Appassionata
Appassionata
Townie
Appassionata
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Appassionata »

I don't know for sure if anyone is mafia.
I don't like BSW and Natarisha. Apparantly, though from what I read Nat always acts like that, though I do not understand it.
BSQ, I see no logical reason why he would be doing things the way he is now...
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by afatchic »

Stranger- if you don't pay attention to peoples gender sign, then why would you assume Blondesowut is male?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

SC:
Dearie, you don’t get to dismiss an attack against you as “stupid trivia that has very little to do with the game”. I’m not arguing with you to convince you of anything. I don’t expect you to concede, “Why yes, EmpTyger, you’re right, I must be mafia, I’ll be toddling off now to vote myself.” I’m pointing out suspicious things that you are doing to the town, with the expectation that you will either give a plausible explanation or others will vote you.

So far this game you have:
1) Said that “being pushy is scummy”, while saying that “being pushy” was your playstyle. (This alone should be lynchworthy.)
2) Attacked a player solely for pressuring someone who you admitted was behaving suspiciously.
3) Changed your reasoning as you go along
4) Falsely accused a player of WIFOM.
5) The point to the gender slip was that either
you know BSW’s true identity (implying that you talked with her about it pregame) or you were lying about how seriously you were considering Natirasha suspicious.
Considering all the other inconsistencies in your alleged suspicion of Natirasha, I suspect the latter. You FoSed him, and said that you were “pretty sure at least one of [EmpTyger, Natirasha] is scum at this point”, and now you’re saying that you “have never had a solid case on [Natirasha]”. So, what was that FoS based on? (Early D1 distancing, perhaps?) Especially given Natirasha’s behavior: I hypothesize that you 2 are mafia together.

Also, just noticing that you never responded to this:
EmpTyger [154] wrote:<snip>
I can’t think of why you care, or why you think the mafia care that much whether the mafia roleblocker is blocked. They get slightly less information, but that’s nothing to do with whether the real vigilante is dead or alive. Really curious where you’re going with this.
<snip>
Was there anything, or should I just add 6)?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

EmpTyger wrote:4) Falsely accused a player of WIFOM.
This is where the "disagreement" part comes in. I say WIFOM is a claim as to how mafia would or would not act; you think only the latter constitutes WIFOM. To use an example (that obviously doesn't apply to this game, but still gets the point across), you'd think that if a claimed doctor survives the night, the claim must be false. But what if the Mafia decided to roleblock him? What if the Mafia decided to do nothing seeing as he or she is acting suspicious enough that there's a chance to mislynch him or her? Are there not elements of WIFOM involved in this scenario?

True story: Open 81. I was driven to claim vig on Day 1. The Mafia attempted to kill me Night 2, but I was protected by the doctor. Subsequently the Mafia decided that I was to their benefit despite being cleared (since that's what you get for announcing targets) and that the doctor had done suspicious enough things to warrant being kept around. Both of us made it to LYLO. End result? Vanilla townie gets mislynched and the doctor and I force the game into a draw. Do you not think WIFOM was involved in keeping the doctor especially around?
EmpTyger wrote:5) The point to the gender slip was that either
you know BSW’s true identity (implying that you talked with her about it pregame) or you were lying about how seriously you were considering Natirasha suspicious.
First of all, prove that, by consistently using the masculine singular pronoun to refer to BlondeSoWut, I know BSW's true identity. For BSW to be female would mean that the gender displayed next to his/her posts is incorrect. Natirasha's gender is not relevant to my case on him (regardless of my case's solidity); that would be sexist. That's why I'm dismissing the gender issue as "stupid trivia", and I'm still confused as to why the hell you're bringing up two of my references to other people's genders and twisting them to make them sound related when they are not.
FoS: EmpTyger

EmpTyger wrote:Also, just noticing that you never responded to this:
EmpTyger [154] wrote:<snip>
I can’t think of why you care, or why you think the mafia care that much whether the mafia roleblocker is blocked. They get slightly less information, but that’s nothing to do with whether the real vigilante is dead or alive. Really curious where you’re going with this.
<snip>
The mafia RB being blocked was simply something I failed to account for when I jumped at the massclaim issue.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

afatchic wrote:Stranger- if you don't pay attention to peoples gender sign, then why would you assume Blondesowut is male?
I did not say I don't pay
ANY
attention to people's genders. I simply said I paid more attention to case than gender.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by afatchic »

StrangerCoug wrote:
afatchic wrote:Stranger- if you don't pay attention to peoples gender sign, then why would you assume Blondesowut is male?
ANY
attention to people's genders. I simply said I paid more attention to case than gender.
Obviously you didn't pay attention to it, so why did you assume someone by the name blondesowut would be male?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

It's simply a bad habit that many people have to automatically assume people on the Internet are male.

Appassionata
Appassionata
Townie
Appassionata
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by Appassionata »

afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
ANY
Obviously you didn't pay attention to it, so why did you assume someone by the name blondesowut would be male?
Why the heck does that matter at all?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
ANY
That's my question to EmpTyger.

afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by afatchic »

Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
ANY
Because BSW seems to be an alt, so maybe SC knows who it actually is, either by knowing them outside the game, or by being scum buddies with him.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Appassionata
Appassionata
Townie
Appassionata
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 am

Post by Appassionata »

afatchic wrote:
Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
ANY
Because BSW seems to be an alt, so maybe SC knows who it actually is, either by knowing them outside the game, or by being scum buddies with him.
Sorry, I don't know what an "alt" is.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 am

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
ANY
Sorry, I don't know what an "alt" is.
Someone with another account. An alternate account. Some players here at MS have more then one account.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:22 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

If BSW is an alt, then I don't know who it's an alt of. Even if I knew or were to figure out for the life of me that an account is an alt, I for the life of me wouldn't know how to determine who it really is. Looking at this from a third party's point of view, it makes more sense for EmpTyger to attack me with the alt case than the gender case. EmpTyger's gender case is invalid for reasons I've already stated; implied inside knowledge is a scum tell and I would be able to see where he'd be coming from in terms of that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”