Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:12 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 396, Hu Tao wrote: She's contradicted herself.
And i have shown you a game where i did something similiar as here and i was town. But you keep ignoring that
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:15 am

Post by Random Nurse »

You know, I sense Naerys hasn’t really been taking my posts seriously, for example: responding.

So what does that mean? Ignoring me only makes it much, MUCH worse. If she’s Scum is she avoiding trying to get entangled by my feelers?

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 402, Random Nurse wrote: You know, I sense Naerys hasn’t really been taking my posts seriously, for example: responding.

So what does that mean? Ignoring me only makes it much, MUCH worse. If she’s Scum is she avoiding trying to get entangled by my feelers?

to what i didnt respond?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Klick »

In post 121, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 116, Naerys wrote:
In post 66, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 65, Naerys wrote: Help me yeet Hu and you will become solid town, nurse

Sell me on Hu-Hu first thanks.
Ask yourself, what motivation would townie have in helping with creating a speedwagon so early? They way the votes on you grew, wasnt townie at all IMO.
Reminder that last game you did this AS TOWN. Creating a quick wagon.

This is terrible logic.
In post 124, Naerys wrote:
In post 121, Hu Tao wrote: Reminder that last game you did this AS TOWN. Creating a quick wagon.
That was then, this is now. And current speedwagon reeks rather badly.
@Naerys

I think it's reasonable for Hu Tao to be unsatisfied with this answer. What is not clear is what is different about this game versus last game, in regards to your attitude towards 'speedwagons'. What's the thing that made it scummy in this game, instead of in last game where it was something town did?

I know Hu Tao's approach is making it difficult for you to engage with that idea logically but I think the concern behind that point is valid and I don't see a clear rebuttal of it from you.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:19 am

Post by Random Nurse »

It’d be hilarious if Naerys and Hu were engaged in distancing.

Hilarious indeed.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:19 am

Post by Klick »

(@Random Nurse: pretty sure the above quotes are what Hu Tao means by 'contradictions')
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:20 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 400, Random Nurse wrote: Please post the exact contradictions.

Might set me off digging there.
Spoiler:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 112, Naerys wrote:
In post 103, Hu Tao wrote: I also think I'm more weary of scum being off that wagon. Scum knew RN was town so they probably soft defended to gain townie points
No, scum wants as many town PRs to oust as possible. Thats why i am pretty sure atleast 1 scum, maybe 2 scums were on Nurse.
How would scum know RN was a pr? This makes no sense.

Naerys might be scum
In post 120, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 117, Klick wrote: I think Naerys is arguing this as town and I trust her judgement

Join us gera
Nope. Her reasoning is flawed. It implies scum knew RN was pr. And naerys makes bad arguments like this as scum. So she's prob scum. I still think NotAScum is the better vote here
In post 121, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 116, Naerys wrote:
In post 66, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 65, Naerys wrote: Help me yeet Hu and you will become solid town, nurse

Sell me on Hu-Hu first thanks.
Ask yourself, what motivation would townie have in helping with creating a speedwagon so early? They way the votes on you grew, wasnt townie at all IMO.
Reminder that last game you did this AS TOWN. Creating a quick wagon.

This is terrible logic.
In post 151, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 124, Naerys wrote:
In post 121, Hu Tao wrote: Reminder that last game you did this AS TOWN. Creating a quick wagon.
That was then, this is now. And current speedwagon reeks rather badly.
What makes it reek? That you know who is scum this game?
And remind me? How many scum were on that wagon?

Answer:
In post 164, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 161, Psyche wrote:
In post 159, Hu Tao wrote: It is worth the sacrifice to get 1 scum out the game. But only if it is agreed that she is the elimination tomorrow
that's really dumb! why would anyone agree to that? has an entire town ever agreed to that?
Well if town thinks I'm scum better for them to see I'm town and just vote out my scumread after. Last time Naerys was scum and I was town I literally had to beg for 3 pages for town to eliminate Naerys after I flipped town.

For context:
In post 3422, Hu Tao wrote: 1 or 2 more for hammer. I probably die tonight. Good bye everyone. I think Naerys is last assuming Prince is scum
In post 3456, Hu Tao wrote: Last scum is likely not vanilla.

So enchant is prob town if he's confirmed vanilla.

I think Dunn and kyouko are town.

PoP is likely scum .

Broccoli by vibe is town but by play is sus.

Naerys is likely scum partner and should be the elim tomorrow assuming PoP is scum
In post 3461, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Naerys
Hu Tao
Broccoli Quest 2
Guillotina
Enchant
Dunnstral
ssbm_Kyouko

This is the alive list - 7 alive, 4 to hammer - Naerys, Hu Tao, BQ2 and I voted you
I trust your judgement tomorrow but please have naerys as the Elim tomorrow assuming pop is scum
In post 3464, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3445, Enchant wrote: I repeat kill Naerys tomorrow, she chained self to mafia claiming DOCTOR.

Naerys and fresh replacement may be reason why mafia didn't bother to skip kill, they are both just didn't knew hell about it.
I agree naerys is most sus
In post 3469, Hu Tao wrote: I'll trust town to decide if naerys isn't scum. But yeah, that should be the vote tomorrow. Sorry for repeating myself so many times.
And yes she was scum.
In post 169, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 166, Dannflor wrote:
In post 155, Hu Tao wrote: She's contradicting herself. She does this as scum. She literally I'd saying the thing she did as town last game is now scummy when I do it.
how often do you think this type of contradiction actually catches scum
It's something she does as scum exclusively
In post 170, Hu Tao wrote: I've called her out on this before.

Context:
In post 1889, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1878, Naerys wrote: Hu Tao vs Celebloki could contain a scum.
Hu Tao looks much worse, that slot is untrustworthy. Starting with her is less risky than limming potential useful town PR but also her flip gets plenty of useful info.
I wanted to go this way but allowed Broccoli and Hu to make me hesitate. :roll:
Out of the 3 i feel like Hu has the best chance of rolling scum.

VOTE: Hu Tao
???

Why would we contain a scum. Makes no sense. This is Naerys as scum to have this logic
Same game where she was scum
In post 188, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 52, Naerys wrote: Kinda tempted to troll hammer tbh
In post 55, Naerys wrote: My fingers are itching
This is Naerys reaction as town when it was E-1 on page 3 in last game. Drastically different this game. I wonder why? :giggle:
In post 193, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 190, Political Clout wrote:
This is Naerys reaction as town when it was E-1 on page 3 in last game. Drastically different this game. I wonder why? :giggle:
So just to be clear you caught naerys multiple times with this or is this all in just one game?
This is a separate game. One where she was town. Last few quotes was when she was scum. Just showing this is how she reacted last game as town. She wanted to hammer. But this game she was very suspicious of people on the wagon. Which shows a clear difference
In post 195, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 192, Naerys wrote:
I can asure you scum!me would just sit with a bag of popcorn and watch that speedwagon forming from distance without commenting on it at all
Then why difference here and last game?
In post 200, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 18, Political Clout wrote:
In post 14, Dannflor wrote:
In post 11, Random Nurse in this game wrote: I wonder what kind of heat Scum's packing this game.
In post 11, Random Nurse in Mini Normal 2317 wrote: I'm surprised there's an IC in this game, so Scum is probably packing heat?

VOTE: KeyLaga
In post 0, Mini Normal 2317 wrote: Afrayed Knott
Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

VOTE: Random Nurse
VOTE: random nurse

Dann cooking cookin
In post 54, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 14, Dannflor wrote:
In post 11, Random Nurse in this game wrote: I wonder what kind of heat Scum's packing this game.
In post 11, Random Nurse in Mini Normal 2317 wrote: I'm surprised there's an IC in this game, so Scum is probably packing heat?

VOTE: KeyLaga
In post 0, Mini Normal 2317 wrote: Afrayed Knott
Random Nurse
Mafia Goon
, executed Day 3

Cook him, bestie!

Also Naerys tell me why you think my vote is worse than PCs. When we say similar things.

I'd want Klick and Ari's reasoning too.
In post 213, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 204, Naerys wrote: PC vote was rvs imo, but psyche´s yours and geraintm´s? All those votes are sus. I just feel the worst about yours but the other 2 will certainly get their due aswell.
The thing is, me as townie would never put my RVS vote on person that already has 2 votes or more.It feels like a tree trying to hide itselrf in a forest
So basically because he checked the thread before I did.
In post 251, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 245, davesaz wrote: I think Naerys' approach to Hu Tao feels like starting from a conclusion and finding evidence, vs the opposite.
AGREED
In post 275, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 267, Naerys wrote:
In post 263, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 252, Naerys wrote:
In post 245, davesaz wrote: I think Naerys' approach to Hu Tao feels like starting from a conclusion and finding evidence, vs the opposite.
Funnily enough you described me the way i feel about Hu - she came to conclusion and now she is looking for evidence.
Interesting because I didn't vote you at first, I voted NotAScum. So why would you think this?
First you talked about how i am scum and then went to a previous game to support your statement
Well this is just false
In post 97, Hu Tao wrote: It was a good vote imo. No regrets there and would do it again
In post 102, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 52, NotAScum wrote: Good morning fellow townies! This game looks really complex to me.
Okay well. This post was the 2nd post I didn't like. Seems like new scum. I feel the nervousness in this post. Trying to blend in
In post 103, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: NotAScum

I think this is my preferred vote.

I also think I'm more weary of scum being off that wagon. Scum knew RN was town so they probably soft defended to gain townie points
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 103, Hu Tao wrote: I also think I'm more weary of scum being off that wagon. Scum knew RN was town so they probably soft defended to gain townie points
No, scum wants as many town PRs to oust as possible. Thats why i am pretty sure atleast 1 scum, maybe 2 scums were on Nurse.
How would scum know RN was a pr? This makes no sense.

Naerys
might
be scum
In post 279, Hu Tao wrote: But you're saying that I mafr a conclusion and then started to find it after. I did not. In fact I still wanted to vote NAS before you
In post 378, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 375, Naerys wrote: Yeet me instead of looking at RN wagon and its shenanigans, 100% logic
Yet YOU aren't looking at the wagon itself, you're only pushing me and tunneling me. You haven't given deep thought from any other slots. Your reasoning for me over PC is because he checked the thread earlier than I did, even though we had a similar post. You haven't been trying to find scum on the wagon, you've been trying to find a reason for me to be scum
In post 381, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 379, Naerys wrote:
In post 378, Hu Tao wrote: Yet YOU aren't looking at the wagon itself, you're only pushing me and tunneling me. You haven't given deep thought from any other slots. Your reasoning for me over PC is because he checked the thread earlier than I did, even though we had a similar post. You haven't been trying to find scum on the wagon, you've been trying to find a reason for me to be scum
I wanted to but i lost any desire to try *shrug*
Yeah okay 🤣

Okay this
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:20 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 403, Naerys wrote:
In post 402, Random Nurse wrote: You know, I sense Naerys hasn’t really been taking my posts seriously, for example: responding.

to what i didnt respond?

Go look through my posts and show me exactly what you didn’t respond to.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:20 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 401, Naerys wrote:
In post 396, Hu Tao wrote: She's contradicted herself.
And i have shown you a game where i did something similiar as here and i was town. But you keep ignoring that
That was different and you know it. You're the one who started the voting that game
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:25 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Random Nurse »

…before post 75, in what, did I post, give anyone the inclination I was a PR?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Random Nurse »

…is it just me, or does it feel in the very early game that Naerys and Klick were both placative, supportive, and a touch manipulative?

If you’re Scum choose your next words very carefully.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Klick »

Hu Tao, two things

1. I apologise for mostly ignoring your case up to this point; my brain mentally shortcuts to check out from most arguments of that nature because 9 times out of 10 they aren't that helpful and are a distraction from my sorting. I think there's a possibility for what you're arguing now to have some merit, but it's pitched the same way I've seen many many cases without merit be pitched in the past and so I kinda just glossed over it

2. I think something that would help is like, a more succinct version of exactly what it is that makes you confident in Naerys being scum. I think I have a general picture from staring at your ISO for like 20ish minutes but then it feels like there are several strands of conversation that don't feel that relevant to your overall point. Can you give me like, a 4-6 sentence summary, along with what background information to read so that I can get on the same page as you? Sorry, I know this is asking for redundant info, but it would help a lot, at least for me
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:31 am

Post by Klick »

In post 412, Random Nurse wrote:

…is it just me, or does it feel in the very early game that Naerys and Klick were both placative, supportive, and a touch manipulative?

If you’re Scum choose your next words very carefully.
That's a pretty good description of my general D1 playstyle in most games
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 408, Random Nurse wrote:

to what i didnt respond?

No, i wont.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 415, Naerys wrote:
In post 408, Random Nurse wrote:

to what i didnt respond?

No, i wont.

*licks fangs*
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:34 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 411, Random Nurse wrote: …before post 75, in what, did I post, give anyone the inclination I was a PR?
No.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:34 am

Post by Klick »

Mafia is a game that necessitates both being supportive and manipulative to some degree

'Placative' is more of a personal playstyle thing for me that I've picked up over years of experience, because if I don't do that then I instead waste loads of time on arguments that don't help and don't need to happen
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:36 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 417, Naerys wrote:
In post 411, Random Nurse wrote: …before post 75, in what, did I post, give anyone the inclination I was a PR?
No.

I need you to answer this question, please.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:40 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 418, Klick wrote: Mafia is a game that necessitates both being supportive and manipulative to some degree

'Placative' is more of a personal playstyle thing for me that I've picked up over years of experience, because if I don't do that then I instead waste loads of time on arguments that don't help and don't need to happen

Perhaps that style works against you upon approaching me.

In my experience it’s always Scum trying to get through my defenses and posing as support. I’ve been in enough games to bet the argumentative ones flailing against me are typically Town.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am

Post by Random Nurse »

And don’t get quiet on me now, Hu. I know you’re still here.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 419, Random Nurse wrote:
No.

"no" as "no you didnt"
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:48 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 405, Random Nurse wrote: It’d be hilarious if Naerys and Hu were engaged in distancing.

Hilarious indeed.
Not sure how serious this comment was but I highly doubt this, solely because Hu was very close to being eliminated with the last thing they were pushing was voting Naerys out. Unless the plan was to clear naerys the rest of the game. I still just don’t see that as a good day 1 plan, but I don’t have much to go off of in terms of past game experience so I can’t say with any conviction that it couldn’t or wouldn’t happen.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:49 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 422, Naerys wrote:
In post 419, Random Nurse wrote:
No.

"no" as "no you didnt"

OK, then why did you mention Scum wanting to oust as many Town PRs as possible—referring to my moronic wagon—when there was no whisper or riddle of me being one?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”