Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:24 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4945, Luca Blight wrote: And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
You mean the game where I had the townread that was right and you kept pushing on town. It's basically how I'm feeling this game. And left an important detail out. I Town read you that game because of your push day 1 and your confidence. Yet this game I saw nothing of that and there was not that same confidence. Why would this even be the same?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4995, Vivax wrote:
In post 4167, gob wrote: VOTE: Oatsmaster

ive had enough of this clown
In post 4168, Naerys wrote:
In post 4167, gob wrote: VOTE: Oatsmaster

ive had enough of this clown
Finally some action
Different reactions, see?
In post 4522, Naerys wrote: Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
tbf at 4168 i was bored
In post 4521, Naerys wrote: Wait was that hammer
In post 4520, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Grackaroni

bonk :dead:
The bottom posts are chronologically inverted tho.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5001, Naerys wrote: tbf at 4168 i was bored
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4947, Luca Blight wrote: I generally have a hard time seeing Darth/Hu Tao being a team based on interactions.

Spoiler:
In post 4886, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4884, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4880, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4877, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4873, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4869, Luca Blight wrote: From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

I'm suspicious of Hu Tao for the
'scum is definitely in Grack/Vivax/Luca'
, even more so now she is doubling-down following grack's flip, so will probably end up voting her today unless she can justify that statement.

I don't know why everyone seems to assume Naerys is town.
I explained yesterday. I think this is Naerys town game. And dp and gob are likely not aligned. Why do you think Naerys is scum?

I see nothing to suggest Naerys isn't scum. Why are you so sure she is town? And please don't say 'dumbtell'.

From my perspective at least you or her has to be scum.
I've played with Naerys quite a bit. And when she makes sense she is town.

Also the way you're phrasing this, you're saying me or Naerys which means you think vivax is scum. Yet you said you'd vote me

What has Nerys said specifically that makes you think she is town?

I'm suspicious that you're not even considering you might be wrong when we're in melo. I TR Darth but would be considering him, if not for the gamestate being as it is.

Have to do some work now.
This feels like last game with Gypyx. Where it's more of a meta read

You scumread Naerys earlier in the game for not doing much, but now townread her. It would be really helpful if you could give some examples of posts that convinced you she is town. With gypyx I could understand your confidence even if I disagreed at the time, but I don't understand your confidence in Naerys.
I quoted some already. And pretty much Naerys has a tell that when she's scum she acts a certain way and doesn't make sense. I posted early where she made sense
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5000, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4945, Luca Blight wrote: And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
You mean the game where I had the townread that was right and you kept pushing on town. It's basically how I'm feeling this game. And left an important detail out. I Town read you that game because of your push day 1 and your confidence. Yet this game I saw nothing of that and there was not that same confidence. Why would this even be the same?

I've pushed people like oats, Grack and Darth with confidence. I would have expected at least some development in your read based on that but you've always kept me as null/scum lean no matter what I've done this game.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4951, Naerys wrote: I became active after people stopped posting ridiculous number of posts and it became easier to concetrate on this game for me
Yep I saw that too
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Naerys »

And i allowed people to convince me that oats could be scum, i should have stayed at Gob, i know that.
YOu have to admit Vivax, that Hu Tao´s voting yesterday doesnt look good either
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:28 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4953, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4952, Naerys wrote:
In post 4950, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4949, Naerys wrote: Sorry that i actually tried to solve the game lol

Why do you think that Hu Tao is town and I'm scum?
I am on phone right now so i will just say that i didnt like your position on some wagons, Hu was pushing gob for some time so i dont think they are aligned

Scum pushing their partners is quite common. I'm certain that If I were scum this game I would have pushed Gob more rather than tunnelling on oats - because it gives you something to point to when it comes to melo. The fact is that oats was always my stronger scumread, which is why I kept on him. Hu Tao stayed on Gob while keeping her options open with regards to oats as vivax pointed out.

Especially in the climate of this game, with oats being one of the tl crew, it would definitely be a safer bet as scum to bus your partner (Gob, who was always on borrowed time anyway) than bank on eliminating oats who could be bailed out by the likes of OoO at any moment. The fact that so many vocal townies were pushing oats meant scum never had to do any of the heavy lifting there.
Yes I wanted gob or oats so it didn't matter. I explained my reasons for wanting oats at the time so I'm not sure why you're glossing over that. And I also put gob at e-1 and vivax unvoted
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4957, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4955, DarthPunk wrote: Luca is basically confirmed mafia at this point when he started the day with saying I’m lock town or whatever and then as soon as he saw that I was going to push him posting walls and flipping his read.

He has had a lot of time to develop his read on me, which was town, and then he responds again to being called scum with calling the person pushing him as scum.

I realise this is going to shit up the thread again but I can’t let him just waffle his way out. Again.

Anyway talk more tomorrow.

That's not what happened - I never said you were lock town, I said that if you were scum then you've probably already won, which is still most likely true.

Having considered everything, I came to the conclusion that you and Naerys are the most likely team. I don't know why you think this would be good strategically to do this if I were scum and you town in this position - I certainly wouldn't try to alienate myself from the consensus townread player. I'm saying what I'm saying because it's how I genuinely feel, even if it's most likely a lost cause by this point.

If I''m scum then who is my partner?
Well this is a lie, you said earlier he was lock town
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4959, Luca Blight wrote: F*ck it, let's go.

VOTE: Darth Punk

I realise this is an uphill battle against someone who everyone reads as town, but in that case then the game is lost anyway.

Nothing about Darth's reaction makes me think he could be town. As town he would see that I'm trying to solve the game, even if I suspect him, rather than say it makes me confirmed scum, because what is my motivation here as scum? As scum I don't go head to head with the consencus town read, nor against half of the tl crew like I did on D1 while (rightly) defending my townreads.
Oh boy. I'll finish catching up first
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4961, Luca Blight wrote: You said I'm confirmed scum - what more is there to say?

Either you die or I die, that's all there is to it.
This is such a 180 wow
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:30 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5008, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4957, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4955, DarthPunk wrote: Luca is basically confirmed mafia at this point when he started the day with saying I’m lock town or whatever and then as soon as he saw that I was going to push him posting walls and flipping his read.

He has had a lot of time to develop his read on me, which was town, and then he responds again to being called scum with calling the person pushing him as scum.

I realise this is going to shit up the thread again but I can’t let him just waffle his way out. Again.

Anyway talk more tomorrow.

That's not what happened - I never said you were lock town, I said that if you were scum then you've probably already won, which is still most likely true.

Having considered everything, I came to the conclusion that you and Naerys are the most likely team. I don't know why you think this would be good strategically to do this if I were scum and you town in this position - I certainly wouldn't try to alienate myself from the consensus townread player. I'm saying what I'm saying because it's how I genuinely feel, even if it's most likely a lost cause by this point.

If I''m scum then who is my partner?
Well this is a lie, you said earlier he was lock town

I never said Darth was lock town. Don't call me a liar when you're literally misquoting what I said.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind

Da th

GOTCHA
:roll:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5013, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm worried about you and Naerys as I'm trying to solve the game.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4973, Naerys wrote:
In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.
And what do you think about Hu Tao?

I think either you or Hu Tao are scum with Darth. Based on interactions I would say that you seem more likely at the moment unless Hu Tao and Darth have done some thorough distancing.
Earlier were you not just saying I was the scum or am I thinking of vivax. I'll look after I catch up
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:34 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5014, Naerys wrote:
In post 5011, Vivax wrote:

Da th

GOTCHA
:roll:
This isn't funny I had a Hank Schrader moment in the elevator while writing that
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:34 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4975, Naerys wrote:
In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.

I think either you or Hu Tao are scum with Darth. Based on interactions I would say that you seem more likely at the moment unless Hu Tao and Darth have done some thorough distancing.
Thats the problem i have, looking at the reads i dont see Hu being aligned with anyone.

How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Again. You're making this argument. And it's very sus. You're making it seem like after I said I would reconsider it is nothing. So what was the point of that post? A lie?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4978, Naerys wrote: Tho i have to admit i had afeeling that Hu was only mimicking my own reads without really adding anything her own.
Eugh. I hate this.
Not true. Pretty sure I had the read before you but I'll double check after this
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5016, Hu Tao wrote:

Earlier were you not just saying I was the scum or am I thinking of vivax. I'll look after I catch up

I don't know, I've always said you could be scum but until recently I thought you were more likely town.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4983, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4981, Naerys wrote:
In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Which makes it more probable to be Darth + Hu lol
bcz i dont see any pocketing attempts from either Vivax or Luca

That is a possibility. I'm glad you're at least considering it.
Is this literally not the pocketing you were just saying? Because you literally did not give me the same type of interaction when I said I would reconsider :lol:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5018, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4975, Naerys wrote:

Thats the problem i have, looking at the reads i dont see Hu being aligned with anyone.

How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Again. You're making this argument. And it's very sus. You're making it seem like after I said I would reconsider it is nothing. So what was the point of that post? A lie?

I really don't understand your point here, so maybe it's you who is misunderstanding my post?

Stop calling me a liar.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5021, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4983, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4981, Naerys wrote:
In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Which makes it more probable to be Darth + Hu lol
bcz i dont see any pocketing attempts from either Vivax or Luca

That is a possibility. I'm glad you're at least considering it.
Is this literally not the pocketing you were just saying? Because you literally did not give me the same type of interaction when I said I would reconsider :lol:

Saying you will reconsider and actually reconsidering is quite different.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4987, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4984, Naerys wrote:
In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4979, Naerys wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?

I've felt better about vivax recently, but I will look into the possibility of him being scum with Darth as well.

I'm having a hard time seeing Darth as town at the moment, but I'll try and consider all possibilities. Both me and Darth have a tendency to tunnel, which results in a playstyle clash at times.
Show me what your similarities are from last game. Take a look from my perspective, last game you pushed hard on someone day 1 to get them eliminated. That was the main reason I tr you that game. I can quote from that game if needed. This game I don't see that same aggressiveness day 1. Am I supposed to ignore that?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”