Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:12 pm

Post by Nora. »

Whoops, I thought this was going to start 48 hours from the message >.<

Hello! I'm Nora, this is my first game on this site. I've previously played mafia on discord, but I imagine this will be quite different because of the phase lengths and the forum style posting. 7 days is a lot. o.O Where I play we have 24 or 48 hour days and we usually just hammer within a couple of hours haha.

I've been using the mafiascumwiki quite frequently so I thought it'd be neat to join a game here. Excited to play with you all!
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:13 pm

Post by Nora. »

I think
Bingle
is a member of the mafia ^^
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:33 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 35, Nora. wrote: I think
Bingle
is a member of the mafia ^^
This was meant to be a vote lol

VOTE: Bingle
In post 36, Gypyx wrote:
In post 34, Nora. wrote: Whoops, I thought this was going to start 48 hours from the message >.<

Hello! I'm Nora, this is my first game on this site. I've previously played mafia on discord, but I imagine this will be quite different because of the phase lengths and the forum style posting. 7 days is a lot. o.O Where I play we have 24 or 48 hour days and we usually just hammer within a couple of hours haha.

I've been using the mafiascumwiki quite frequently so I thought it'd be neat to join a game here. Excited to play with you all!
We could hammer in the next couple hours if people weren't such cowards
Are all 7 days usually played out? I was assuming not :o

If you could hammer someone right now, who would it be? Leek?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:37 pm

Post by Nora. »

I'm now realizing that was a leading question ^^'
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:20 pm

Post by Nora. »

Makes sense!!

Er not really, no, your vote when cast seemed like a joke obviously but in my experience the "random voting stage" usually lasts an hour or two and your vote has stuck for 12 so my brain classified it as having developed into a legit suspicion

I will probably need to get used to the pacing here, apologies >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:16 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 87, Gypyx wrote:
In post 81, Bingle wrote:
In post 79, Gypyx wrote: oh ok that, i misphrased it

You would notice that i corrected myself afterwards
Hm. Why do you think wanting to progress game but not being sure how is a scum trait?
we agree that town rarely wants to fabricate thoughts that they don't actually have right? At most they play up their reads for getting reactions and stuff

if they don't have anything, such as during RVS, they need to fish, which is extremely different from actually expressing a read

and, an easy way for scum to stumble is to try to express reads that don't actually have any substance behind them since "we're in RVS i need to push the game fowards that's what i would do"

Obviously they're aware of it so an easy way to do it is in the shape of jokes / undermine themselves / whatever, but them mindset stays here
oooh this is a really creative read :o
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 90, Bellaphant wrote: Ok, talk to me about leek and Nora? I have one tr and it isn't either of them.
Who is your townread? Is it gob? :D
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:21 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 72, NotAScum wrote:
In post 61, gob wrote:why wouldnt we use all the time provided to us?
It gets boring really fast. After some initial posting, there can be some pretty long period of inactivity. Games should run at a little faster pace.
Uhm sorry if this an unfair read or too nitpicky but in your previous post you seemed like you were new to the 7-day phase scene but here you're speaking as if you know what it's like to play in a game like this and what to expect going forward. So I'm thinking if this indicates you've been talking to a wolf buddy maybe who told you a bit about it. Your join date is also recent and you asked what the L word was...so... ^^' @gob what do you think?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Nora. »

No I just didn't consider an angle like that haha. Where I play the D1s are just shooting randomly in the dark so I never thought about looking at different ways of approaching RVS
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Nora. »

I'm convincing myself that Bingle and Leek could be partners based off Bingle's defence of them. What do you think?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Nora. »

I'm also wary of NAS now ^^'
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:30 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 111, Aureal wrote:
In post 98, Nora. wrote:
In post 87, Gypyx wrote:
In post 81, Bingle wrote:
In post 79, Gypyx wrote: oh ok that, i misphrased it

You would notice that i corrected myself afterwards
Hm. Why do you think wanting to progress game but not being sure how is a scum trait?
we agree that town rarely wants to fabricate thoughts that they don't actually have right? At most they play up their reads for getting reactions and stuff

if they don't have anything, such as during RVS, they need to fish, which is extremely different from actually expressing a read

and, an easy way for scum to stumble is to try to express reads that don't actually have any substance behind them since "we're in RVS i need to push the game fowards that's what i would do"

Obviously they're aware of it so an easy way to do it is in the shape of jokes / undermine themselves / whatever, but them mindset stays here
oooh this is a really creative read :o
Creative? Does that mean you think it's made-up?
Leading question, your honor :eek: But no lol, I was just impressed. Talked about it in my next post ^^
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:34 pm

Post by Nora. »

I think Willow is a townie. Call it a gut read, but I think they believe what they're saying. I like post 121 especially.
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:37 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 108, NotAScum wrote:
In post 105, Nora. wrote: I'm also wary of NAS now ^^'
I'm also wary of Nora. now ^^'
What's up? Let's talk
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:51 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 149, Bingle wrote: @Nora:

What do you think of literally no one following up on your scumread of me and gypyx specifically ignoring it?
Do you think ‘creative’ reads/lines of thought are inherently scummy, towny, NAI, or need to be judged on a case by case? If the last, what do you think about this one and why?
Usually when my scumreads get ignored they are correct lol, and when my pushes gain traction it ends up flipping town >.> In a new environment where I know no one my pushes being ignored is probably NAI.

gypyx themself have seemed very townie to me though. They are being aggressive and to-the-point with their posts and there's this investigative tone to them, in a way that I find hard for wolves to replicate for fear of standing out too much. I don't think a wolf would want to invite others to sus them by being rude and forthright with everyone (uhm not rude in a bad sense but like...how do I put it lol, their posts all sound slightly angry).
In post 160, SzmarzLeek wrote:
In post 104, Nora. wrote: I'm convincing myself that Bingle and Leek could be partners based off Bingle's defence of them. What do you think?
that's a very naive thought to make

I don't like that you had this thought

scumreading me is fine, but pointing at partnership so early seems sus to me, especially based on such situation
I think you rather stay quiet/slight sus about your partner in a 2-scum game
...well this might be my inexperience with long form forum mafia showing. I usually start looking for connections early.
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:52 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 162, SzmarzLeek wrote:
In post 61, gob wrote:
In post 59, NotAScum wrote: 7 days per in-game day? 48 hours per in-game day is the norm where I use to play but even then it feels too slow. I hope you guys don't plan to wait till the end of the day to vote out.

Also what is the L-word? Is it a 5 letter word that ends with 'h'?
why wouldnt we use all the time provided to us?

Bit of a sussy post here
I actually wanted to pressure you for this post but I realized you're a confirmed townie :D
Woww haha I hate this post. Looks like an intentional derp attempt
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:54 am

Post by Nora. »

Though I'd appreciate thoughts on NAS because I think they might have scumslipped earlier unless I'm crazy
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:55 am

Post by Nora. »

VOTE: NotAScum
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:57 am

Post by Nora. »

Realistically I think I'll just sheep Gob at the end of the day but it's nice to keep prodding in different directions in the meantime I think ^^
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:19 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 177, Little Will o' Wisp wrote:
In post 174, Nora. wrote: Though I'd appreciate thoughts on NAS because I think they might have scumslipped earlier unless I'm crazy
You mean how he is new to the site, but had an idea of how games here usually go?

I was under the impression he just read some games before creating his account, but it bothers me he never defended himself by saying that.
Yeah an explanation like that would've made a fair amount of sense IMO but they just ignored it entirely lol
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:23 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 180, Gypyx wrote:
In post 171, Nora. wrote:
In post 149, Bingle wrote: @Nora:

What do you think of literally no one following up on your scumread of me and gypyx specifically ignoring it?
Do you think ‘creative’ reads/lines of thought are inherently scummy, towny, NAI, or need to be judged on a case by case? If the last, what do you think about this one and why?
Usually when my scumreads get ignored they are correct lol, and when my pushes gain traction it ends up flipping town >.> In a new environment where I know no one my pushes being ignored is probably NAI.

gypyx themself have seemed very townie to me though. They are being aggressive and to-the-point with their posts and there's this investigative tone to them, in a way that I find hard for wolves to replicate for fear of standing out too much. I don't think a wolf would want to invite others to sus them by being rude and forthright with everyone (
uhm not rude in a bad sense but like...how do I put it lol, their posts all sound slightly angry
).
In post 160, SzmarzLeek wrote:
In post 104, Nora. wrote: I'm convincing myself that Bingle and Leek could be partners based off Bingle's defence of them. What do you think?
that's a very naive thought to make

scumreading me is fine, but pointing at partnership so early seems sus to me, especially based on such situation
well this might be my inexperience with long form forum mafia showing.
I usually start looking for connections early.
this made me laugh but also i gotta admit i'm not doing very good mentally so that probably explains the mildly angry at everything vibes you've picked up

Why are you folding to leeks's affirmation on how you should be playing the game?

please avoid using neutral pronous when referring to me also, thanks
whoops sorry about that re:pronouns, ill be more careful!!

I mean idk, I'm taking this as a learning experience for me so I don't mind a couple of pointers here and there, regardless of Leek's own alignment. Besides, them getting all defensive about me pairing Bingle/them in an outwardly manner makes me now think they are most definitely NOT w/w lol
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:27 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 184, Little Will o' Wisp wrote: I'd think scum would try to avoid doing the behavior they're scum reading people for. Is this wrong?
This is circular reasoning lol
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:52 pm

Post by Nora. »

UNVOTE: NotAScum

mm I just realized something maybe they are not actually scummy. I agree with Willow
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:01 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 224, SzmarzLeek wrote:
I still think this is the scummiest post of the game so far

like, some of you called some of my thoughts shallow, but they're deep like the ocean compared to that Nora's post

it really feels like a forced way to contribute

I also feel a bit opposition in the thread on Nora's push, higher than expected
In post 225, SzmarzLeek wrote: Nora, what does the form of the game have to do with it? You played Discord games, right? What's the connection between forum and non-forum games and finding connections?

Do you really believe that in a 2 scum game, one scum would defend another so blatantly in d1?
why do you keep beating the dead horse? x_x I've already explained my playstyle is contingent on fast-paced games where even in 24 hr Days we usually hammer within a few hours. Obviously there will be a difference in approaches but I think I am adapting well?

This really isn't sitting well with me because I feel I'm somewhat of an easy push here and scum can get away with pushing for my miselim without garnering much blame for it because they can say they misread me on playstyle

VOTE: SzmarzLeek

And before you say it, this isn't just mindless omgus, I am evaluating your push on me and it doesn't feel sincere >.> It feels like you are trying to think of random things to push and running out of content so you keep circling back to one thing
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by Nora. »

UNVOTE: szmarzLeek

I didnt realize they were at L-2
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:08 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 212, Bingle wrote: I do get some bad vibes off of 181, it feels like he's a little IIoA there
IIoA?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:20 pm

Post by Nora. »

Gob --> Gypyx --> Willow --> NAS --> Bingle --> Aureal --> Bella --> SzmarzLeek

Gypyx has continued to be townie I think and small things like pointing out the inconsistency in post 2018 is exactly what I meant when I said they have an investigative air to them. I don't necessary think it's a big deal that NAS changed their stance on Bella given gob's meta read in post 207, but once again I am just vibing with that mindset

Willow is slightly less townier than earlier but it might just be recency bias cos most of their posts that I liked were from early on and it hasnt really been quite as consistent ^^'

@NotAScum earlier you said you thought I was scummy, but you didn't elaborate, so could you maybe talk some more about that? Thanks

The only reason Bingle is placed before Aureal is because I think that Bingle is trying to engage with the game whereas Aureal seems to be messing around mostly
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:27 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 237, SzmarzLeek wrote:
In post 232, Nora. wrote: why do you keep beating the dead horse? x_x I've already explained my playstyle is contingent on fast-paced games where even in 24 hr Days we usually hammer within a few hours. Obviously there will be a difference in approaches but I think I am adapting well?
This is not what I'm asking about. You're literally avoiding answers. We're not talking being adjusted to modes.

1. I played a lot of games in 24h mode myself. Why partner strategies would be any different compared to 7 day games?
2. Do you really think that scum would be defending their partner, and that's how you reached this SvS thought?
Partner strategies are different in faster games yes because imo trigger-happy villagers are more hostile and unpredictable. If I'm scum in a fast game like that I usually panic when my partners get pushed and immediately try to push elsewhere and defend them, because momentum is key in those games and the moment momentum catches on, the game snowballs and it's hard to turn things around. Does that make sense?

And I've already clarified that I no longer think you and Bingle are ever teamed now, so your second question feels redundant. I wasn't really thinking about how scumplay would be different in a long game like this and that's my bad, I just went with instinct, but youre probably correct that they would want to distance a little bit and not be too blatant.

Where is this back-and-forth taking you?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:28 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 239, Nora. wrote: the inconsistency in post 2018
218*
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:30 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 238, SzmarzLeek wrote: And how are you an easy push, Nora, if nobody except me suspects you it seems?
Mm...no one but Bingle has explicitly said I'm
not
scummy either
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:31 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 235, Gypyx wrote: information instead of analysis
Oh makes sense, ty!!
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:42 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 248, SzmarzLeek wrote: but overall, I think Nora is sus

sole fact that I had to ask three times to get a proper answer, makes me think she really made a scummy post and wanted to dismiss the matter

we should've gotten that answer during my first push on that post
Oh you can NOT be for real right now... x_x Yes, you asked the question three times but I responded all three ways in the exact same way. I never dodged the question or gave a dismissive response

Here's my response to the first time you asked:
In post 171, Nora. wrote:
In post 160, SzmarzLeek wrote: that's a very naive thought to make

...well this might be my inexperience with long form forum mafia showing. I usually start looking for connections early.

This is a complete answer. Here's my most recent response to the same question when you kept repeating it:
In post 232, Nora. wrote: why do you keep beating the dead horse? x_x I've already explained my playstyle is contingent on fast-paced games where even in 24 hr Days we usually hammer within a few hours. Obviously there will be a difference in approaches but I think I am adapting well?
Those two responses by me. Are the exact same. I just elaborated in the latter. Surely you see that. xD

VOTE: SzmarzLeek

Your treatment of me aside, I don't like the rest of your 'process' either:

In post 247, SzmarzLeek wrote: and after some consideration, NotAScum might be scum too

he's posting stuff that would be suicidal for scum, that's true

but I really struggle to find a towny thought process between "let's look for scum in actives" to "inactivity is scummy"

you can change your mind based on someone's posts but changing the way you look for scum in 24 hours? we're getting too farfetched there imo
hedgy read and says nothing

In post 248, SzmarzLeek wrote: but overall, I think Nora is sus

sole fact that I had to ask three times to get a proper answer, makes me think she really made a scummy post and wanted to dismiss the matter

we should've gotten that answer during my first push on that post
I've already explained why this makes no sense to me x_x

In post 249, SzmarzLeek wrote: Aureal is playing bad for both town and scum

she's a decent town, I played with her a bit, guess her scum game wouldn't be as bad as it is here, too?

I don't like the approach to just come into the thread and sus your opponent though

but I think she deserves another day
hedge again, says basically nothing

In post 250, SzmarzLeek wrote: Bella's lim imo is 75% chance of a miss, I would say 3 out of 4 times people who don't give a damn are town

Don't understand the confidence here. I'd be interested to hear what the new replacement thinks of this stance @Doctor Drew (someone please help me figure out how pings work xD) - from your point of view, do you think your slot had done anything worth the confidence above? I personally find it hard to believe SzmarzLeek hasn't come across slanking scum and rwstfo driven players before. Slanking players are >rand in terms of alignment imo...and meta reads on specific players can skew those chances one way or another.

In post 252, SzmarzLeek wrote:
as for Bingle, they're kinda positioned in the middle of the thread, which is a comfortable spot for scum (not a low hanging fruit, not into leadership), but could also be a NAI for players who generally perform such plastyle in both factions
Again, a hedgy read that commits to nothing

Your posts on everybody (with the exception of myself >.>) sound like commentary from a spectator rather than opinions coming from a player... It's like youre aggressively trying to present objective-sounding takes
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:27 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 322, Gypyx wrote:
In post 319, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Szmarz

I will go with the will of notascum
You serious?
why not? ._.
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Nora. »

One thing of note is that leek's wagon kept cropping up during various points in the Day yesterday, and at one point I unknowingly put them at R-1 for a second too... Despite being in contention all day they actually die. I think this indicates scum tried to save them all day by proposing counter wagons and why would they try to save leek unless leek is one of them. ?_?

To explain this better, it's like, leek was a topic of conversation for the bulk of the day while also posting a fair bit and being scummy so the fact that they survived makes me think they are not alone. And yeah, Aureal or Drew could be the partner that saved them. Bingle's vote feels apathetic enough

(I fully expect that leek is now going to come after me for team building again >.> but I dont care)
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Nora. »

gob and gypyx what do you think of leek right now?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:03 am

Post by Nora. »

@Doctor Drew have you caught up with the game? :o
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:08 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 341, Nora. wrote: Despite being in contention all day they didnt actually die
ebwop >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:50 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 345, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 343, Nora. wrote: @Doctor Drew have you caught up with the game? :o
Not really, is there something important I should be briefed about?
>.> Nvm lol i was kinda hoping you’d just say yes and I’d catch you in an epic gotcha there cuz your vote on Leek seems to be “following the will of NAS” but if you read the game NAS’s read on Leek kept changing super frequently: it went from “kinda eh” to “convinced they’re scum” to “maybe they’re a villager” to “they’re scummy again” so while you make it sound like this was NAS’s one solid read and dying legacy, they were actually rather conflicted throughout.

I guess my question to you is why do you assume following NAS’s vote is the best course of action? Usually in my experience you’d listen to the votes of the Night Killed villagers, not the day executed ones. What makes you think NAS would’ve been on the mark here?

Don’t get me wrong I think Leek is probably a wolf too, but I don’t understand why you would sheep the executed villager over someone like Gob who is confirmed and alive and solving and slightly more informed than the rest of us…? Since all you’re doing is sheeping a read atm (correct me if I’m wrong)
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 350, Bingle wrote:
In post 341, Nora. wrote:Bingle's vote feels apathetic enough
Wdym?
Apathetic to the wagons I mean… in a world where Leek is scum I would expect the partner to either defend them by voting the counter wagon or to bus them when they seemed like a lost cause (referring to all those times leek was top wagon) for maximum town cred. Staying on a vanity wagon seems counter intuitive to both those causes while also making you stand out weirdly… Does that make sense?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 360, Gypyx wrote: Hey Nora how about you go and place a vote on someone
Majority is 4 and I don’t really want to get any wagon to R-2 >.> we can imagine my vote on leek. Why are you in a rush?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:57 am

Post by Nora. »

I don’t think I’ll place a vote unless gob gives me the go ahead lol
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:58 am

Post by Nora. »

Leek hasn’t even spoken yet, it’s really bad for us to hammer regardless of leek’s alignment. If they are scum we want them to give us more info before we kill tjem. If they are town we want them to have a chance of defending themself and/or finding the scum for a legacy…
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 373, Bingle wrote:
In post 361, Nora. wrote:
In post 350, Bingle wrote:
In post 341, Nora. wrote:Bingle's vote feels apathetic enough
Wdym?
Apathetic to the wagons I mean… in a world where Leek is scum I would expect the partner to either defend them by voting the counter wagon or to bus them when they seemed like a lost cause (referring to all those times leek was top wagon) for maximum town cred. Staying on a vanity wagon seems counter intuitive to both those causes while also making you stand out weirdly… Does that make sense?
I think you're saying you're pretty sure me and leek aren't S/S, but what I want to know is what that does for your actual desires. Do you think me or leek is more likely to be scum? Do you think it has to be one of us, or could we both be town? What prompted the thought originally?
Originally it was leek’s strong reaction to the mere insinuation that you could be paired that led to me to discard the read for the most part, ironically xD I think scum very rarely react like that to a correct callout when it comes to pairings. And then there’s the wagons from yesterday which I have already explained ^^

And yeah leek is likelier to be scum in my eyes purely because I dislike the way they approached my slot. Sure you COULD be both town but I would probably call you a difference check in that I would be very very surprised if you/leek is a pure group. And um I literally can’t defend this statement btw it’s literally just gut… xD
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 377, Doctor Drew wrote:
The fact that there is discussion around the vote, Gypyx getting angry about it and you hemming and hawing about not ending the day before they show up, could be something depending on a possible flip.
Uhm i will be rly rly annoyed if my reluctance towards an early hammer becomes grounds on which i am pushed later in the event of a leek red flip. I’ll just point out that I’ve been on their case since yesterday and im now nervous that you’re setting something up here >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Nora. »

Gob i saw your theory on the wagons but i dont want to vote bingle today if they can easily be potentially cleared if we just kill leek first, and gypyx is just town imo…

And of course im town

My main question ig would be, does the mafia here really even think about wagons when making the night kill? In a mountainous setup, sure, but in a setup with power roles shouldn’t the main priority for mafia be to…kill the power roles? Like, regardless of wagon things?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 pm

Post by Nora. »

oh hello @Enchant :)

I think you are mafia

what do you have to say about that? ^^
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:03 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 463, Bingle wrote:
In post 462, Gypyx wrote: not asking you to vote, just wanna see a stance from you
I mean, my stance is that Bingle never kills will last night. I make the mech optimal gob kill or the fun optimal no kill.
wait, the factional is not compulsive? :o
probably doesnt matter here though, but in setups with roleblockers that would be a gamechanger

but i do agree that hitting the IC n1 is ideal because you either kill them instantly or ensure they are dead by n2 at the latest
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:05 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 475, Enchant wrote: lmao Nora mafia
ok vote for me then xD whys your vote still on gypyx (another villager)
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:07 pm

Post by Nora. »

bingle is trending up for me too, i kinda buy their argument about the NK even if it could easily be wifom
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:45 am

Post by Nora. »

voting against your reads to blatantly try and appease the IC? check
refusing to answer a simple question and deflecting it? check
mindless omgus? check

you can die

add to this you also sound pissed at being found right as youve subbed in xD

@gob im voting enchant
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:35 am

Post by Nora. »

i did not say i hate you, i said youre a wolf >.>

sheeping the IC is not bad in isolation, but refusing to call this self preservation and instead justifying it as 'sheeping the clear' with no other thoughts is really a look to be sure

VOTE: Enchant
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 am

Post by Nora. »

err can we still talk after hammer? >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:42 am

Post by Nora. »

coz now i...
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Nora. »

i think i messed up and im just going to leave

so sorry
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Nora. »

W/e

It’s probably like, aureal/Drew or something
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Nora. »

Bingle maybe. I forgot why I thought there was one in leek/bingle >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Nora. »

Still don’t agree on gypyx being one. But I’ll actually reread their posts at one point to reaffirm this instead of going off vibes and live interaction ig
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Nora. »

enchant continuing to solve and not open wolfing after hammer is a town claim… unless they are trolling but I think they’re being genuine >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:14 am

Post by Nora. »

Do you not agree?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Nora. »

@gypyx quick, reply before thread closes
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am

Post by Nora. »

Once again I am asking for someone to teach me how to ping…
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:02 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 590, Gypyx wrote:
Nora reads like she played to pocket me pretty hard
huh? wouldn’t the goal of a pocket be to get you to town read me

i dont remember if you ever posted a read on me at all so. Very effective pocketing I’m doing here xD
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:04 pm

Post by Nora. »

i mean I could go back and try to town case your d1/d2 to explain why i had that read but it’s going to be a lot of confirmation biasing since I got to that read first without having looked at your posts in isolation…
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:05 pm

Post by Nora. »

@Gob what are you thinking?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:19 pm

Post by Nora. »

Also…I feel like I do deserve some points for the leek/bingle difference check read, given bingle was PR and PRs…are scummy >.> I’ll take half a point
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 607, gob wrote:
In post 603, Nora. wrote: @Gob what are you thinking?
i am think we go gypex

wbu??
i was leaning towards Dr Drew… I’m afraid they’ve been coasting in a scummy way and they feel like the “safe” vote for me here in terms of confidence in a red flip over someone like gypyx by far

their approach yesterday was kinda skeeving me out at times and I started to pursue it but dropped it after I realized…uhm there was a point yesterDay (or the Day before, I don’t remember >.>) where you said something like “Dr is my favorite in the game” or something along those lines, totally unprompted, and I realized that was probably a soft from you towards them being your mason. figured their “lying low” play thus far also made sense for a PR, but their play is a lot more suspect to me right now for obvious reasons
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 610, Gypyx wrote:
In post 601, Nora. wrote:
In post 590, Gypyx wrote:
Nora reads like she played to pocket me pretty hard
huh? wouldn’t the goal of a pocket be to get you to town read me

i dont remember if you ever posted a read on me at all so. Very effective pocketing I’m doing here xD
*currently trying to stab me*

"well you see i haven't managed to slice your throat yet, so what do you mean i'm trying to kill you?"

like, idk, it just seems like you're very happy with just living in my shadow
i…don’t even know what this means xD Can you rephrase ?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 381, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 380, gob wrote: I've analyzed the wagon from day one.

Given the fact Will O' was killed, I think the three people off-wagon (Nora, Gypx, and Bingle) look really bad.

I will LOOK into their isos from here forward. Going on-wagon we have 4 people iirc as the pool, maybe its 3 cant remember. But I think its safe to hunt off-wagon here judging from the will o' night kill. (Mafia wouldn't kill on the main-wagon if 2 of the mafia are on it. Aka probably 1 maf on 1 maf off. And off-pool is smaller)

So im saying right now that everyone should focus on those 3 people for the lim today. I haven't read any of today's discussion btw. So if you were being sussed and you're not nora gypx or bingle, then you are off the hook 4 today my friend.
I agree about Nora and Gypx.......but ehh, not sure about BJingle

drew, could you explain your progression on Bingle leading up to this post?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:15 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 619, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 618, Nora. wrote:

Given the fact Will O' was killed, I think the three people off-wagon (Nora, Gypx, and Bingle) look really bad.

I will LOOK into their isos from here forward. Going on-wagon we have 4 people iirc as the pool, maybe its 3 cant remember. But I think its safe to hunt off-wagon here judging from the will o' night kill. (Mafia wouldn't kill on the main-wagon if 2 of the mafia are on it. Aka probably 1 maf on 1 maf off. And off-pool is smaller)

So im saying right now that everyone should focus on those 3 people for the lim today. I haven't read any of today's discussion btw. So if you were being sussed and you're not nora gypx or bingle, then you are off the hook 4 today my friend.

Well I never really thought Bingle was scum at any point
you didn’t answer the question: up until this point you hadn’t spoken about me specifically either, so what made bingle different from myself looking at a post that was talking about wagons? Not having scumread on someone =/= townreading them, yes?
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 624, Doctor Drew wrote:
You realize that if there were 3 scum, the game would be over, right?

Also I kinda feel I have been a bit too snarky engaging with you, I apologize for that.
Kinda yikes post xD
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 641, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 639, Nora. wrote:
In post 624, Doctor Drew wrote:
You realize that if there were 3 scum, the game would be over, right?

Also I kinda feel I have been a bit too snarky engaging with you, I apologize for that.
Kinda yikes post xD
What exactly is so yikes about it?
like, the fact that you responded seriously to the 3 scum thing lol. kinda stiff
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 642, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 638, Nora. wrote:
In post 619, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 618, Nora. wrote:

Well I never really thought Bingle was scum at any point
you didn’t answer the question: up until this point you hadn’t spoken about me specifically either, so what made bingle different from myself looking at a post that was talking about wagons? Not having scumread on someone =/= townreading them, yes?
There was no progression on Bingle because I never thought they were anything but town up to that point.

And I was agreeing with Gobs take here, just not about Bingle

My post was less about you and Gyp, and more that it didn't make Bingle look bad.
uhm wait so were you simply not getting scummy pings from bingle or were you explicitly townreading them? your first post said the former and now it's the latter. because...there's a difference. the absence of scummy pings does not make someone townie enough that you ignore a wagonomics read on them while agreeing with the other two on the same principle. like, it should make then hover around null, leaving the read susceptible to change through other tells such as what gob brought up.

and fwiw im harping on this particular point because there's a chance scum already knew bingle was unpushable at that point be it because they either had a strong pr read there or had used a role cop on them, and so i went back to look for potential tmi d2
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 646, Gypyx wrote: god i hate how Nora and Aureal can just afford to be openly scummy right now
can you answer my question from earlier >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #684 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:15 pm

Post by Nora. »

well im not mafia. x_x We lose the moment a townie votes me

Gypyx, please think your vote through. Why do you townread drew? Help me understand that read because I’m certainly not there yet. From where I’m standing it’s kind of blatant that he’s trying to coerce a townie into voting another townie
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #705 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by Nora. »

In post 695, Gypyx wrote:
In post 684, Nora. wrote: well im not mafia. x_x We lose the moment a townie votes me

Gypyx, please think your vote through. Why do you townread drew? Help me understand that read because I’m certainly not there yet. From where I’m standing it’s kind of blatant that he’s trying to coerce a townie into voting another townie
i think i'm the person who's thinking the most about this game rn in all honesty

as for drew, like, i think his play overall is questionable but the way he's interacting with me just screams T/T and in ELo i think i trust more those immediate reads based on who is doing what

and like, yeah this could be coercion, or he could just let things be and probably have the day ends with an exe on me? You're reaching lol
I don’t know how you look at someone interacting with *yourself* and think “that’s T/T” instead of just thinking “that’s a townie” lol xD
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #706 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by Nora. »

I won’t be around for the next 8ish hours so… GGs ig if you vote now and she’s a villager,
or I’m bad and she’s not x_x

gl!!
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:25 am

Post by Nora. »

… you can just unvote? votes aren’t locked in lylo? >.>

if votes ARE locked and this is a test: im acknowledging the vote. im not mafia
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #723 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:37 am

Post by Nora. »

Ah sorry, noted on the terminology

I think you’re dying today in 10 worlds out of 10 by Word of Gob so I’m not going to bother solving further cuz if the game ends here I’d rather not waste my time ;-;
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:46 am

Post by Nora. »

aren’t I supposed to be Mafia IYO?

From your perspective I should just win when you die… lol

So that’s not giving up, I’m confused as to why you have that perception
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:46 am

Post by Nora. »

hhhhhhhhhhhh
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Nora. »

slips aren’t real but like. >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:51 am

Post by Nora. »

that’s the second one I’ve seen today too and I ignored the first one because uhm. you have to be town >.>
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #731 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Nora. »

:o
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #762 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:41 am

Post by Nora. »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:45 am

Post by Nora. »

Did i hammer? ._.
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:48 am

Post by Nora. »

What

It’s not me x_x

Drew is Mafia probably, since there was no hammer
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:52 am

Post by Nora. »

… yes
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:04 am

Post by Nora. »

Sorry for dragging it out, Aureal, I wasn’t able to check in earlier x_x
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #775 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:11 am

Post by Nora. »

Yay!!

Thanks for being amazing gypyx!

Bad luck town :( GGs
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #785 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:36 am

Post by Nora. »

In post 782, TemporalLich wrote: Do you believe IC Basic should be a Recommended Open Setup?

If you believe this setup is one you'd play again (and thus should be a Recommended Open Setup), let me know.

If you believe this setup is unbalanced or unfun (and thus should
not
be a Recommended Open Setup), also let me know.
I think it would’ve gone very differently if we hadn’t role copped bingle N1… hard to say balance-wise

I did enjoy the game, thanks for running it ^^
Nora.
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Nora.
she/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:40 am

Post by Nora. »