Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1073, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1065, Titus wrote: Meh, I feel like me not being here is bullshit of repetition.

I also think pc and geratim share an alignment most likely given the wagon movement. Based on play, I feel it's town. I'm getting pushback for highlighting how bullshit that vote from Ari was.
ok Titus

tell me why it's bullshit for me to sheep Dannflor/Klick in this game state.

This is how I read this game state and why;

Naerys is the "it wagon" it's got about 4-5 votes, she's being pushed by the IC, as long as that grouping remains intact pretty much no other wagon is going to be "impactful"

If Naerys is town and there's 4 town voters + 1 scum voter on Naerys; it leaves eight votes outside of the Naerys cluster, 2 of which are mafia. I don't think you'll find more than 1 mafia voter because if Naerys is town this is one of those self-immolation plays that scum usually just sit on the sidelines for.

So in that game state, me voting by myself is literally pointless to me because no mafia is ever going to feel "pressured" by my one vote with so many town votes stuck on Naerys. The only way to generate information in such a game state is to vote with other people to try to create threats to the current status quo of the game state. If I do not work to change the narrative, the present course just gets pushed through and it's basically punting on the day.
Working with people isn't a problem. It's the lack of mention in your ISO that's the problem.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Aristeia »

ok you didnt mention me before you voted me are you mafia for it?
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like if you log on and you see some people trying to start a counterwagon to the current prevailing wagon and you don't think the current prevailing wagon is on mafia why is it anti-town to help the counterwagon to generate more information?

I don't have a good read on PC, but helping people I think are townie and working to generate more information is always good because one stagnant prevailing wagon and lots of small 1 or 2 vote wagons do not do anything.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 973, Titus wrote: VOTE: Aristela

Just following wagons. No following up on Clout. Only 2 mentions before the vote.
@Ari, Technically my vote came before the explanation in the same post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1077, Aristeia wrote: like if you log on and you see some people trying to start a counterwagon to the current prevailing wagon and you don't think the current prevailing wagon is on mafia why is it anti-town to help the counterwagon to generate more information?

I don't have a good read on PC, but helping people I think are townie and working to generate more information is always good because one stagnant prevailing wagon and lots of small 1 or 2 vote wagons do not do anything.
Then why didn't you follow up on things?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 825, Aristeia wrote:
In post 816, Political Clout wrote: don't mind them guys they drank some hatorade this morning. I was thinking it might be aristea way back when I made my dumb prediction post at work because I had nothing better to do then someone quoted wait dr. drew I think that would scum make that post and quoted aristea lke idk third post or something I'm hard guessing. but klick also quoted it way back. anyways I was thinking nah scum don't make that post. then I was thinking I haven't seen them then I started reading back and saw that they were going after gera now. It felt WEIRD. that's where I'm at with aristea.
my pronouns are she/her

if you have questions for me you can just ask me
Namely this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1078, Titus wrote: @Ari, Technically my vote came before the explanation in the same post.
so you mean you voted me without mentioning me in your iso prior to your vote
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1080, Titus wrote:
In post 816, Political Clout wrote: don't mind them guys they drank some hatorade this morning. I was thinking it might be aristea way back when I made my dumb prediction post at work because I had nothing better to do then someone quoted wait dr. drew I think that would scum make that post and quoted aristea lke idk third post or something I'm hard guessing. but klick also quoted it way back. anyways I was thinking nah scum don't make that post. then I was thinking I haven't seen them then I started reading back and saw that they were going after gera now. It felt WEIRD. that's where I'm at with aristea.
my pronouns are she/her

Namely this.
follow up what?

he rambled on about "thinking" about my alignment

I asked him if he had any questions about me

he decided not to ask me anything

why am I supposed to be following up?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1081, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1078, Titus wrote: @Ari, Technically my vote came before the explanation in the same post.
Differences are I gave a reason and I haven't been here all game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1080, Titus wrote:
my pronouns are she/her

Namely this.
follow up what?

he rambled on about "thinking" about my alignment

I asked him if he had any questions about me

he decided not to ask me anything

why am I supposed to be following up?
Anything. Ask PC a question. Comment on PC's lack of follow through. Your statement and vote don't do that. It's just there. There's no sorting effort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1083, Titus wrote:
I don't feel a compulsion to write out a reason with every vote I make. Your original point was that not mentioning the person prior in the iso is scummy, when pointed out that you did the same thing you've begun moving the goalposts rather than recognizing the flaws in your own logic.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1084, Titus wrote: Anything. Ask PC a question. Comment on PC's lack of follow through. Your statement and vote don't do that. It's just there. There's no sorting effort.
asking him to ask me questions is sorting him
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1085, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1083, Titus wrote:
I don't feel a compulsion to write out a reason with every vote I make. Your original point was that not mentioning the person prior in the iso is scummy, when pointed out that you did the same thing you've begun moving the goalposts rather than recognizing the flaws in your own logic.
Fairish on moving the goal posts but different circumstances are different. You sheeped twice. You have no hunting and have no backbone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1086, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1084, Titus wrote: Anything. Ask PC a question. Comment on PC's lack of follow through. Your statement and vote don't do that. It's just there. There's no sorting effort.
asking him to ask me questions is sorting him
No. It's passive and you didn't draw any conclusions from PC not doing it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not spending three pages arguing with you. Until I see aggressive posting, you're just scum to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1087, Titus wrote: Fairish on moving the goal posts but different circumstances are different. You sheeped twice. You have no hunting and have no backbone.
I have already explained why I am sheeping with a fairly detailed strategic overview of the game state and why I am doing it. You are using blanket statements to muddy the issue. I'm going to not respond to your comment about backbone because I feel like that's just trying to bait an emotional response at this point to further muddy the waters.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1089, Titus wrote: I'm not spending three pages arguing with you. Until I see aggressive posting, you're just scum to me.
ok this is a good place to end the conversation I guess.

I don't particularly feel like being aggressive in this game state or probably ever again. it's not very fun for me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1089, Titus wrote: I'm not spending three pages arguing with you. Until I see aggressive posting, you're just scum to me.
ari can easily be aggressive as scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

it is weird to me to be like “do this to be town” as if ari could not replicate that as scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1092, Dannflor wrote:
ari can easily be aggressive as scum
Aggressive is probably the wrong word. Assertive or proactive is better.

Any scum can say ask me something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1074, Aristeia wrote: as for why its pointless imo to keep pushing Naerys;

she has more or less given up on playing this game, she's thrown her hands up.

I have no idea how to read that kind of play. you can flip her today but I don't see how you get any information out of it if she's town.
How to read it is, how is it town to do that? If it isn't town, then what is it?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:24 pm

Post by davesaz »

Titus, do you have opinions on anyone else?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by NotAScum »

I'm sensing HT and Psyche as teammates, the two have some really nice synergy going for them. They are avoiding voting the same person to avoid looking like teammates despite mostly having similar opinions on possible scums. Whenever there is some pressure on HT building up, Psyche has tried his very best to quell the tension.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:16 pm

Post by Psyche »

i also sense that ht and i are teammates and dislike that we aren’t voting together
You can't step in the same river twice.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:40 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1060, Dannflor wrote: klick can you come sort this out
Yesterday was a trainwreck, I'll be here tonight

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”