Mini Normal 2327: Bird Species (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 922, NotAScum wrote:
In post 919, Black wrote: Do you think I'm scum with gob?
it's not out of the question. Voting gob doesn't exclude such possibility
I'm not saying it should, I just wanted to hear your thoughts. You seem to think both gob and I are scum but it doesn't feel like you think we're partnered
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:11 am

Post by NotAScum »

Gob is probably a goon. It's not hard to guess cakez got killed by vig and gob is used to lure vig. Black is his scummate and now is just distancing
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 926, NotAScum wrote: Gob is probably a goon. It's not hard to guess cakez got killed by vig and gob is used to lure vig. Black is his scummate and now is just distancing
What do you not understand about scum!gob knowing the Vig killed Cakez?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:13 am

Post by Black »

He doesn't have to guess in this scenario. He knows his team killed Ari
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:13 am

Post by Snow2697 »

NotAScum asked a question: "How did gob figure out the vig killed cakez".
You answered this question: "If gob is scum then he knows the scum team killed Ari".
So, your answer assumes that Gob is scum, since otherwise he could not have known who was N1 vig victim.
I disagree with you. There is no reason IMO why scums would kill T3 and why a vig would kill Ari. Therefore an no-vig town Gob could have figured out who killed whom.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:14 am

Post by Black »

I have a feeling that one of these people trying to pair me with gob is actually a gob partner posturing to push me once he flips scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 929, Snow2697 wrote: NotAScum asked a question: "How did gob figure out the vig killed cakez".
You answered this question: "If gob is scum then he knows the scum team killed Ari".
So, your answer assumes that Gob is scum, since otherwise he could not have known who was N1 vig victim.
I disagree with you. There is no reason IMO why scums would kill T3 and why a vig would kill Ari. Therefore an no-vig town Gob could have figured out who killed whom.
If gob is town then he would have had to guess, but I don't think he's town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:17 am

Post by gob »

In post 907, Naerys wrote: Gob spent day 1 hard pushing Black and then somehow vigs Cakez? I dont see much logic there
this is a pretty disingenuous view lf my day 1 play
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:17 am

Post by NotAScum »

Because some townrole could've 1-2 shot modifier. What is also suspicious is rather than voting snow, gob is voting black. Feels like distancing. Why would a real vig won't vote a fake vig? There's something else going on here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 932, gob wrote:
In post 907, Naerys wrote: Gob spent day 1 hard pushing Black and then somehow vigs Cakez? I dont see much logic there
No it's not. 90% of your content D1 was pushing me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 933, NotAScum wrote: Because some townrole could've 1-2 shot modifier. What is also suspicious is rather than voting snow, gob is voting black. Feels like distancing. Why would a real vig won't vote a fake vig? There's something else going on here
You don't seem to be considering the possibility that scum!gob wants to push town!me because Snow is a gated Vig that can't shoot tonight. He's not as big of a threat. The scum team still needs to figure out who the other town PRs are so it makes perfect sense for scum!gob to try and push me up to a claim here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:20 am

Post by gob »

In post 934, Black wrote:
In post 932, gob wrote:
No it's not. 90% of your content D1 was pushing me
No it really wasnt. Maybe 90% of my opening but definintiely not all day
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:20 am

Post by gob »

In post 935, Black wrote:
In post 933, NotAScum wrote: Because some townrole could've 1-2 shot modifier. What is also suspicious is rather than voting snow, gob is voting black. Feels like distancing. Why would a real vig won't vote a fake vig? There's something else going on here
You don't seem to be considering the possibility that scum!gob wants to push town!me because Snow is a gated Vig that can't shoot tonight. He's not as big of a threat. The scum team still needs to figure out who the other town PRs are so it makes perfect sense for scum!gob to try and push me up to a claim here
??? im not pushing you to claim here lol. Im trying to lim you
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Black »

Regardless, if you were actually a Vig here you would have shot me. 1000% no question. You spewed all that crap about me being too good as scum and being afraid of me and saying I absolutely have to die because I'm a threat. There is no world where town!you shoots Cakez over me

Gob is scum here guys. His actions don't match his words or thoughts at all. That's because they're fake thoughts
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 937, gob wrote:
What do you think getting me to E-1 would do? It would force me to claim. Trying to fade me and trying to make me claim is one in the same
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 931, Black wrote:
In post 929, Snow2697 wrote: NotAScum asked a question: "How did gob figure out the vig killed cakez".
If gob is town then he would have had to guess, but I don't think he's town
I see, but the way I have read you is that this Gob's correct guess proves that he is scum. But he could have guessed correctly as non-vig town. This is not rocket science. So, his guess does not prove a lot, it is just your position on Gob from other sources that makes you think he is scum.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Snow2697 »

With this I agree, this is a real possibility.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 938, Black wrote: Regardless, if you were actually a Vig here you would have shot me. 1000% no question. You spewed all that crap about me being too good as scum and being afraid of me and saying I absolutely have to die because I'm a threat. There is no world where town!you shoots Cakez over me

Gob is scum here guys. His actions don't match his words or thoughts at all. That's because they're fake thoughts
I agree with you that you were on D1 train too, so it would make sense for vig!gob to kill you.
Why do you not consider that he is covering a real vig?
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:33 am

Post by NotAScum »

Only mafia can be too sure about alignments and definitely doesn't need to solve the game. What is interesting that gob and black are supremely confident about the alignments of each other and want to lynch the other rather than solving the game. While the rest of us still are trying to work out the real/fake vig. With that said, gob is a surer deal but his flip would implicate black

VOTE: gob
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 939, Black wrote:
In post 937, gob wrote:
What do you think getting me to E-1 would do? It would force me to claim. Trying to fade me and trying to make me claim is one in the same
At what point on D1 were you at E-1 stage? I think at most you've got 4 votes (Gob, Cakez, T3, NAS).
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 942, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 938, Black wrote: Regardless, if you were actually a Vig here you would have shot me. 1000% no question. You spewed all that crap about me being too good as scum and being afraid of me and saying I absolutely have to die because I'm a threat. There is no world where town!you shoots Cakez over me

I agree with you that you were on D1 train too, so it would make sense for vig!gob to kill you.
Why do you not consider that he is covering a real vig?
It's possible, I just don't think it's likely
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 944, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 939, Black wrote:
In post 937, gob wrote:
At what point on D1 were you at E-1 stage? I think at most you've got 4 votes (Gob, Cakez, T3, NAS).
I'm referring to now. D2. If gob is scum then he's trying to push me to a claim
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:44 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Gut pinging on Gob and Black.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Random Nurse »

VOTE: Black
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 943, NotAScum wrote: Only mafia can be too sure about alignments and definitely doesn't need to solve the game. What is interesting that gob and black are supremely confident about the alignments of each other and want to lynch the other rather than solving the game. While the rest of us still are trying to work out the real/fake vig. With that said, gob is a surer deal but his flip would implicate black

VOTE: gob
We won't use the "L" word here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”