Mini Theme 2330 - A Questionable Almost-Normal Game - Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:43 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 422, DkKoba wrote:
In post 21, usesPython wrote:
In post 12, DkKoba wrote:
In post 7, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Koba

Just to get it out of my system lol
nice try but i claim uncc miller VOTE: usespython
koba making this joke in a way that lets people laugh it off as a joke but would get a miller to say something feels kinda bad
no thats a lie you had literally been one of the few to discredit me shortly after the miller claim
VOTE: Koba

It's literally a page 1 vibecheck, feels like you're twisting yourself into circles to scumread us
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 421, DkKoba wrote:
In post 314, DkKoba wrote: the team is usespython, titus, and JV wrap it up folks.
so you were so consumed by hu tao posts you completely missed this? since your whole next page was talking about hu tao.
The whole next page was consumed by sorting Drew, Hu Tao was just a proxy to do so
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe i am a bit (for content) but i still think you're full of shit on ignoring me for the reasons youre trying to present and there's a jagged sort of push there and you felt uncomfortable after getting pushback for that take from others at the time.

if you had that vibe about my slot genuinely - it makes no sense to then completely ignore when i shade you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 426, usesPython wrote:
In post 314, DkKoba wrote: the team is usespython, titus, and JV wrap it up folks.
so you were so consumed by hu tao posts you completely missed this? since your whole next page was talking about hu tao.
The whole next page was consumed by sorting Drew, Hu Tao was just a proxy to do so
nah you already admitted you saw it and ignored it because it was "shitposting" or whatever you said exactly i already forgot lol, no backtracking
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 425, usesPython wrote:
In post 422, DkKoba wrote:

koba making this joke in a way that lets people laugh it off as a joke but would get a miller to say something feels kinda bad
no thats a lie you had literally been one of the few to discredit me shortly after the miller claim
VOTE: Koba

It's literally a page 1 vibecheck, feels like you're twisting yourself into circles to scumread us
In post 420, usesPython wrote:
In post 418, usesPython wrote:
In post 417, DkKoba wrote: I also had paired you with 2 other players earlier and you hadn't blinked an eye.
When did this happen
oh

Yeah we thought you were talking about page 15 in particular instead of the entire game,
we just ignore those types until a spontaneous vibecheck hits us
i know i dont believe that someone who had allegedly a negative slant against us early on completely ignored when thrown into a list of scum
retired
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:55 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 428, DkKoba wrote:
nah you already admitted you saw it and ignored it because it was "shitposting" or whatever you said exactly i already forgot lol, no backtracking
We ignored specifically, we still responded seriously to your serious posts
In post 355, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 354, usesPython wrote:
In post 352, Doctor Drew wrote: But this python
wdym
Hu said Lap was town reading her last few games, but Lap(In the JOAT game) targeted Hu because he thought she was scummy

I don't think Lap is scum here
In post 356, DkKoba wrote:same
In post 357, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: usespython
In post 365, DkKoba wrote:
In post 364, usesPython wrote:
In post 363, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 362, usesPython wrote: Struggling to see how your reading something this easy to verify as a lie instead of Hu misremembering
It was a very key moment in the game, Lap was adamant in not town reading Hu(speaking of the JOAT game)

Hu seemed to paint a different picture that was different than just 'misrembering'
Why do you think Hu would lie about that then
why not
In post 366, usesPython wrote:
In post 364, usesPython wrote: Why do you think Hu would lie about that then
why not
Because it's trivially contradicted
In post 367, DkKoba wrote: hey hu tao this mf spewed you town lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're claiming that me throwing out 3 specific names, calling it the solve, is not some serious post at all, after having reevaluated anther player?

whats hilarious is that the hu tao spew post was actually serious and the question was completely unserious and i had 0 point to it just to see how youd respond
retired
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:57 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 429, DkKoba wrote: i know i dont believe that someone who had allegedly a negative slant against us early on completely ignored when thrown into a list of scum
idk how to break it to you but a page 1 rvs vibecheck that got cleared up later when you hard claimed miller isn't gonna color our reads for the rest of the game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

any usespython knowers know if what im pushing is like like actually part of their scumgame or just them being them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 432, usesPython wrote:
In post 429, DkKoba wrote: i know i dont believe that someone who had allegedly a negative slant against us early on completely ignored when thrown into a list of scum
idk how to break it to you but a page 1 rvs vibecheck that got cleared up later when you hard claimed miller isn't gonna color our reads for the rest of the game
translation: i stopped because drew started pushing back against me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok nvm i activated meta-cheats and python is super polarized with tone :skull:
VOTE: ranger
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

town python be big srs mode and scum python constantly cracks jokes and has trouble being serious
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

I don't get the broccoli wagon. I only see Broccoli as scum with ketchup.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

why would mafia benefit from knowing who's a miller? if i understand correctly, something like 'miller gunsmith' is possible? or is miller a role not a modifier
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:39 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 59, usesPython wrote:
In post 57, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 55, usesPython wrote: The slip makes the PC vote more reasonable though

UNVOTE: PC
not really judging you in a bad way but out of curiosity why would that mean you unvote?
PC's vote felt pretty forced but they have forced votes as town too so we were looking for a trigger that would cause them to meta you in there
In post 430, usesPython wrote:
In post 428, DkKoba wrote:
We ignored specifically, we still responded seriously to your serious posts
In post 355, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 354, usesPython wrote:
In post 352, Doctor Drew wrote: But this python
wdym
Hu said Lap was town reading her last few games, but Lap(In the JOAT game) targeted Hu because he thought she was scummy

I don't think Lap is scum here
In post 356, DkKoba wrote:same
In post 357, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: usespython
In post 364, usesPython wrote:
In post 363, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 362, usesPython wrote: Struggling to see how your reading something this easy to verify as a lie instead of Hu misremembering
It was a very key moment in the game, Lap was adamant in not town reading Hu(speaking of the JOAT game)

Hu seemed to paint a different picture that was different than just 'misrembering'
Why do you think Hu would lie about that then
why not
In post 366, usesPython wrote:
In post 364, usesPython wrote: Why do you think Hu would lie about that then
why not
Because it's trivially contradicted
In post 367, DkKoba wrote: hey hu tao this mf spewed you town lol

These posts feel like detective energy, Koba. Also, Python's argument with Drew feels like TvT
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

Ketchup uses python...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:55 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 177, Ranger wrote:
In post 131, ketchup777 wrote: Is top of your list most scummy or least scummy?
Which one was accompanied with a declaration of being a serious vote?
In post 178, Ranger wrote:
In post 141, JacksonVirgo wrote:How’s your first scum game going?
I like this fire from JV, vibe it town, and agree.
In post 414, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 387, ketchup777 wrote: the top suspects in no particular order: Black, JacksonVirgo, Ranger, Koba, Titus
Elaborate on Black, Ranger and especially myself considering you just said that you had no read on me
Ranger:

This post felt actively unhelpful. I thought town!Ranger would be more likely to be more than willing to clarify any confusion over her reads list.

While thinking JV is town is fine, what is there to 'agree' with? Jackson asked a jokey question, not a statement. Didn't make much sense to me.
The mafia PT like (yes, it's fanfiction timeeeeeee)

JV: hoihoihoi Ketchup scares me hoihoi why I am scum
Ranger: om nom nom fear not Jacky boi
JV: Why? I'm very scared, even if I don't show it. I went to the supermarket to buy a cucumber and almost screamed when I got home 'cos I thought there was a snake in my bag
Ranger: tell you what, since I've already put Ketchup as fairly scummy on my Reads list, you push him, and I'll make some generic statement saying I like your posts, without actually voting Ketchup so we can stay separated
JV: ok sounds good
JV: I have done the deed.
Ranger: Ok I said I agree with you
JV: What that didn't even make any sense
Ranger: Whatever, no-one will notice haha
*the next day*
Both: AAAAAAH KETCHUP'S ONTO US

Also the lack of posts so far from Ranger in general a bit eh.
Especially
the lack of reads lists. The first 2 were fine, the infinite drought since not so fine. Ranger's playstyle of making readslists of genuine feelings about people at the time would work fine if she's town but it'll be a lottt harder to fake them if she's mafia I suspect.

Black

Actually, I take it back. I think I rushed into thinking she was scum because she was pressuring me, but actually I like some of her probing so far. She can drop back into the unsorted category.

JacksonVirgo

It feels like you're attacking small inconsistencies in specifically my posts, and I think you're tunneling. Whether that's scum or bad play I'm not sure, but between the traitor!Jackson theory and the mafia!Jackson+Ranger theories you can stay at the top for now.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:56 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 440, Titus wrote: Ketchup uses python...
woahh are the tags python? I actually didn't know that
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:58 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 410, DkKoba wrote: You're taking liberal shortcuts there to discard the town pov of those 2 points
Sure, I don't deny that. I'm still a long way from voting you at the moment and having only 3 lists was in hindsight a bit restrictive. Next time I'll probably have 5.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If I had a second vote, it would be on Ketchup
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 415, JacksonVirgo wrote: Feels awfully opportunistic considering the general view on Black and I
Isn't the fact I've basically only voted with myself out of RvS, like, the opposite of opportunistic
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:00 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 444, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I had a second vote, it would be on Ketchup
You're tunneling on the wrong person again. I promise.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Would swearing it on people's lives be OGI?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:03 am

Post by ketchup777 »

@Ranger readslist please
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:04 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 444, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I had a second vote, it would be on Ketchup
You have 2 extra votes, they're called teammates.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”