Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:16 am

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1795, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m pretty sure me saying I’m going to vote you shows my intent. The only reason I’m not is because it would be hammer and I still wanted to hear from a couple people. I was open to you over Naerys day 1 once klick had fully formed their opinion (and as I expressed, klick was one of my biggest town reads so I took more interest in their opinion) but I was asleep when you hammered Naerys.

Now, taking day 1, night 1 and the last day into account, I don’t see a reason not to be sussing you. You’re acting (in this post I’m replying to) like you’ve been super forthcoming with your reads but it’s just been Hu Tao for the most part (all because of the self-vote, or at least originally) with a side of Psyche. No reasoning behind psyche either except from what I can tell, they were onto you day 1 and that was your defense.
You're saying you were open to voting me D1? Can you show me where? And now youe also saying klick was one of your biggest town read (which I cant find anywhere), just after they died? Again please show us where you said klick was looking town. This feels like baseless claims to appear more townish. Why werent your forthcoming with these claims earlier? Why didnt you voted me yesterday and are now claiming I was big on your scum list? The one and only conclusion is you must be scum.

No reasoning behind psyche was given, why are you spreading this false information here? Psyche is quite obvious scum because theyre going along with HT rather well, I said this before, read into my ISO. Im not suspecting him for being onto me in D1, but rather for the reason I already gave. Since Naerys was my 3rd suspect after HT and psyche in D1 and is now dead, youve taken up their spot.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:10 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1800, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1795, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m pretty sure me saying I’m going to vote you shows my intent. The only reason I’m not is because it would be hammer and I still wanted to hear from a couple people. I was open to you over Naerys day 1 once klick had fully formed their opinion (and as I expressed, klick was one of my biggest town reads so I took more interest in their opinion) but I was asleep when you hammered Naerys.

Now, taking day 1, night 1 and the last day into account, I don’t see a reason not to be sussing you. You’re acting (in this post I’m replying to) like you’ve been super forthcoming with your reads but it’s just been Hu Tao for the most part (all because of the self-vote, or at least originally) with a side of Psyche. No reasoning behind psyche either except from what I can tell, they were onto you day 1 and that was your defense.
You're saying you were open to voting me D1? Can you show me where? And now youe also saying klick was one of your biggest town read (which I cant find anywhere), just after they died? Again please show us where you said klick was looking town. This feels like baseless claims to appear more townish. Why werent your forthcoming with these claims earlier? Why didnt you voted me yesterday and are now claiming I was big on your scum list? The one and only conclusion is you must be scum.

No reasoning behind psyche was given, why are you spreading this false information here? Psyche is quite obvious scum because theyre going along with HT rather well, I said this before, read into my ISO. Im not suspecting him for being onto me in D1, but rather for the reason I already gave. Since Naerys was my 3rd suspect after HT and psyche in D1 and is now dead, youve taken up their spot.

I’m not “now” saying klick was one of my obvious town reads, I’ve been saying it. Here are some examples:

In post 782, KayJayQueue wrote: Right now, I’m here:

Town: Random Nurse, Klick
Probably town: davesaz, Hu Tao, Psyche
No opinion: Titus, Dannflor
Unsure: geraintm, Political Clout
Need more info: Aristeia, NotAScum
Possibly scum: Naerys

If I were to vote right now, it would have to be Naerys but I’m open to the other options.
In post 1130, KayJayQueue wrote: The 4 I feel best about are RN for obvious reasons, Dave, klick and Hu Tao. I went into detail a couple times on Hu, if necessary I’ll go back and find those posts for you. Dave and klick are town reads for me based off of my own gut and their overall contributions and interactions thus far.
In post 1157, KayJayQueue wrote: As for klick here are my posts: 134, 144, 244, 387, 389, 425, 468, 703, 1102
In post 1226, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1131, Political Clout wrote: can you tell me what post if any solidified your read for dave and klick? or just their overall postings?
In post 1131, Political Clout wrote: What do you think is dave and klicks biggest contribution to the thread so far?
Klick’s most recent posts in the last page or so can also answer this question. Just feels very town to me. There’s always a possibility of putting on a show to convince us, but I feel the actions are sincere.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:17 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1800, NotAScum wrote: Why werent your forthcoming with these claims earlier? Why didnt you voted me yesterday and are now claiming I was big on your scum list? The one and only conclusion is you must be scum.

I didn’t vote you because I was asleep lol I didn’t say you were big on my scum list (but you were near the bottom of my list as I posted) but I was listening to others’ opinions I thought were better than the ones wanting Naerys (which I gave reason multiple times for unvoting and being skeptical of after she unvoted herself)

It’s funny you tell me to read your ISO when you clearly never looked at mine or you’d see your argument against me, re: klick, is ridiculous.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 1802, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1800, NotAScum wrote: Why werent your forthcoming with these claims earlier? Why didnt you voted me yesterday and are now claiming I was big on your scum list? The one and only conclusion is you must be scum.

I didn’t vote you because I was asleep lol I didn’t say you were big on my scum list (but you were near the bottom of my list as I posted) but I was listening to others’ opinions I thought were better than the ones wanting Naerys (which I gave reason multiple times for unvoting and being skeptical of after she unvoted herself)

It’s funny you tell me to read your ISO when you clearly never looked at mine or you’d see your argument against me, re: klick, is ridiculous.
how have your reads changed after the flips
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:23 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1803, Political Clout wrote:
Like my full list?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:26 am

In post 1804, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1803, Political Clout wrote:
Like my full list?
what's your reads list now?
Ya basic!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

Why does God make rain? I feel like crap
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:35 am

In post 1806, Titus wrote: Why does God make rain? I feel like crap
I'm trying to quit smoking same.
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:37 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1805, Political Clout wrote:

Town: Random Nurse
Leaning town: Dannflor, davesaz, Hu Tao
Unsure: Political Clout, Psyche, Aristeia
Possibly scum: Titus, geraintm
Flailing: NotAScum

My leaning town and unsure lists could honestly be combined right now. Those 6 I’m trying to figure out but I need more info and more perspectives. The weird late night (for me) Ari/psyche/Hu convo was just extremely confusing and disjointed, and I’m not sure what it accomplished besides making my brain numb but it definitely didn’t make me feel like I had a great read on any of them. But I am still going to lean town on Hu right now, I don’t have any jarring reason not to.
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:38 am

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1802, KayJayQueue wrote: I didn’t vote you because I was asleep lol I didn’t say you were big on my scum list (but you were near the bottom of my list as I posted)
I can see from 782 that you lumped me into "Need more info" category. There are also "No opinion" & "Unsure" categories. You deliberately made multiple vague categories and lumped most of the players there to later claim "see I suspected you!!!" depending upon lim flip. Youre not being helpful by being vague and opportunistic.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:45 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1809, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1802, KayJayQueue wrote: I didn’t vote you because I was asleep lol I didn’t say you were big on my scum list (but you were near the bottom of my list as I posted)
I can see from 782 that you lumped me into "Need more info" category. There are also "No opinion" & "Unsure" categories. You deliberately made multiple vague categories and lumped most of the players there to later claim "see I suspected you!!!" depending upon lim flip. Youre not being helpful by being vague and opportunistic.
Okay whatever. The list is clearly in an order. Yes I didn’t have 100% reads on day 1, and it’s my first game so I’m sorry if my lists aren’t labeled to your liking. I still feel like I’ve been way more helpful than you by actually participating in the discussion. I might not know the ins and outs of the game but I’m at least trying. You barely said a word day 1 and now your ass is on the line and you’re suddenly active. I don’t think I’m being opportunistic but you’re going to argue against everything I say, so I don’t feel like it’s worth my time to defend myself. (to you)
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:02 am

In post 1808, KayJayQueue wrote:

Leaning town: Dannflor,
davesaz, Hu Tao

Unsure: Political Clout, Psyche,
Aristeia

Possibly scum:
Titus, geraintm

My leaning town and unsure lists could honestly be combined right now. Those 6 I’m trying to figure out but I need more info and more perspectives. The weird late night (for me) Ari/psyche/Hu convo was just extremely confusing and disjointed, and I’m not sure what it accomplished besides making my brain numb but it definitely didn’t make me feel like I had a great read on any of them. But I am still going to lean town on Hu right now, I don’t have any jarring reason not to.
I think we should kill in the wagon what do you think? The underlined people were on the naerys wagon.
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:10 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1811, Political Clout wrote:

davesaz, Hu Tao

Aristeia

Possibly scum:
Titus, geraintm

I think we should kill in the wagon what do you think? The underlined people were on the naerys wagon.
I see the argument for that and I defer to those with more experience if that’s more likely to catch scum. I’d prefer the ones lowest on my list if we’re going to do that. And before we get close to eliminating, I still want to hear from dann, RN and maybe more from Dave too.

Does NAS not count as wagon because he was hammer? I don’t really know what the terms fully encompass. But I think it’s obvious that currently, I’m not feeling great about NAS lol
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:17 am

In post 1812, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1811, Political Clout wrote:

davesaz, Hu Tao

Aristeia

Possibly scum:
Titus, geraintm

I see the argument for that and I defer to those with more experience if that’s more likely to catch scum. I’d prefer the ones lowest on my list if we’re going to do that. And before we get close to eliminating, I still want to hear from dann, RN and maybe more from Dave too.

Does NAS not count as wagon because he was hammer? I don’t really know what the terms fully encompass. But I think it’s obvious that currently, I’m not feeling great about NAS lol
he does count as being on the wagon especially because he was the hammer. I am really hesitant about notascum being scum being 4 of the people on the naerys wagon are on the notascum wagon. I think aristea is town actually more and more. so I'm mainly looking at the other 3.
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1791, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1784, KayJayQueue wrote: If this is you claiming you’d be a mislim, do you have anyone you’d rather see pushed with more evidence than just Hu jumping on a wagon and then self-voting? (you’d have to vote half the players if that’s your stance) Is there literally anything that’s happened after post that you can offer to support this Hu vote or give a different option? If not, I’m voting you.
In post 1785, KayJayQueue wrote: Fair warning, if NAS doesn’t answer me or gives some bs non-answer, I’m placing my vote and it’ll be E-1.
This feels like you're trying hard to find any excuse to vote me. Curious, you've never shown any intent on voting me so far, just when a train forms on me you're full on finding any excuse to vote? Go ahead and help yourself then. As for your questions, I've already answered them.
This is actually a fair take.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:28 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’m still not sold on Hu Tao possibly being bad, my read on her has pretty much stayed town since that whole naerys debacle. Dave was originally a pretty strong town read for me but now I’m just kind of indifferent, but not enough to read him as anything but a question mark. Ari is a mystery to me after the past 24 hours. Truly, I just can’t see why scum would act that way but I didn’t understand why naerys would act the way she did and she was then so I don’t really know what conclusions to draw about Ari (and to a lesser degree) psyche after last night. The other 3 possibilities to me seem better but I’m biased since that’s literally the entire bottom of my read list.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Gonna he honest, Kay has been giving me some scum pings today. But unsure.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Be*
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:32 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1815, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m still not sold on Hu Tao possibly being bad, my read on her has pretty much stayed town since that whole naerys debacle. Dave was originally a pretty strong town read for me but now I’m just kind of indifferent, but not enough to read him as anything but a question mark. Ari is a mystery to me after the past 24 hours. Truly, I just can’t see why scum would act that way but I didn’t understand why naerys would act the way she did and she was then so I don’t really know what conclusions to draw about Ari (and to a lesser degree) psyche after last night. The other 3 possibilities to me seem better but I’m biased since that’s literally the entire bottom of my read list.
I forgot if I asked but what's your extent of playing mafia?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:33 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

NAS - what is your opinion on Aristeia?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:35 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1818, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1815, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m still not sold on Hu Tao possibly being bad, my read on her has pretty much stayed town since that whole naerys debacle. Dave was originally a pretty strong town read for me but now I’m just kind of indifferent, but not enough to read him as anything but a question mark. Ari is a mystery to me after the past 24 hours. Truly, I just can’t see why scum would act that way but I didn’t understand why naerys would act the way she did and she was then so I don’t really know what conclusions to draw about Ari (and to a lesser degree) psyche after last night. The other 3 possibilities to me seem better but I’m biased since that’s literally the entire bottom of my read list.
I forgot if I asked but what's your extent of playing mafia?
I played a couple games on discord around 2020-2021. Other than that, I watch some games that are put out on YouTube but my experience as a player is limited to just a few, around Covid time.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Maybe I should make a reads list
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 am

Post by Psyche »

i made a lot of promises last night that im not sure ill be able to keep
You can't step in the same river twice.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:41 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1816, Hu Tao wrote: Gonna he honest, Kay has been giving me some scum pings today. But unsure.
I’ve definitely been reactive today and also more aggressive. I think I might be a little exasperated with the overall trajectory this game has taken, as a lot of people’s actions have utterly confused me, and it’s coming out as confrontational. I can try to step back but I find it hard to read new posts and not immediately want to add my input. (this may be a personal problem lol)
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:44 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 1816, Hu Tao wrote: Gonna he honest, Kay has been giving me some scum pings today. But unsure.
can you uh be more specific
You can't step in the same river twice.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”