Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i don't think anyone is sussing you for the strategy dave, but an inconsistent attitude towards the strategy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i have never scum read may before it's kind of exciting
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1122, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1119, Dannflor wrote: like at some point after Dave checks the list to see where Pavowski is, probably because he's thinking about moving his vote there?

but then he doesn't say anything further about pavowski until I specifically ask why he isn't voting there

i don't know maybe I'm picking at nothing and am overestimating how much dave actually cares about not wagoning potential PRs
it also thinks this way, because it thinks in a world where Pav is town Pav is the easiest elimination and a good escape from day 1 if a scumteam were in threat of losing a member day 1. which makes it think perhaps dave is scum and scum with another possible elimination target from today? Does that track?
I don't think Dave tends to bus, but I think I'd regard him as weakly more likely to speak up against a mechanically sub-optimal miselim if he were to be scum and looking at a town miselim.

I was also scum with Dave like super recently so I hope this is helpful.

I also like that Dave is present, is talking and has a blend of mechs reads and what I'll call sass. This will sound more critical than intended but I feel like he felt a little bit more directionless d1 in our scumgame since there was really nothing mechanical to latch onto.

This is pretty semantic I'm not as married to my Dave townread as I was earlier
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm also the other lim candidate aorn so obviously I'm going to argue against dave/me as buddies :p
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1125, Dannflor wrote: i don't think anyone is sussing you for the strategy dave, but an inconsistent attitude towards the strategy
Any inconsistency is in the eye of the reader, perhaps interpreting what I'm saying relative to their position.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

ultimately i still feel best about pavowski right now

i feel like is a weird response because it like, seems to place the blame on being scum read on having a tiny post count or not having enough real time interactions? when i don't think those were things anyone really specifically had issue with
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1114, the worst wrote:
In post 1080, Dannflor wrote: dave what’s the point of being like “yeah look at how sus pavowski is” if you never intend to vote there or support a wagon there today
In post 1083, davesaz wrote: It's long term information. Like if / when I get killed...
Dave do you think pav/me/? is a possible solve, like do you see us as aligned, or just pushing two separate reads for now?
this is still kinda bouncing around in my head dave jw where ur coming from
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1086, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1076, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1073, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1071, Jake The Wolfie wrote: VOTE: Brian Skies
Did you read its take? Do you disagree with it?
It speaks with confusing language that was not considered when the vote was cast. After more carefully rereading it, I can confirm that I have no access to its' privileged information, and thus can only go by what it states.

I will say that Dave is not on my radar at the moment.
Did you not get what Brian was saying in his post? That Dave contradicted himself with his different takes, depending upon what benefitted him at the moment?
I got it so little that I made a response to this very post explaining how it wasn't contradictory.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1130, Dannflor wrote: ultimately i still feel best about pavowski right now

i feel like is a weird response because it like, seems to place the blame on being scum read on having a tiny post count or not having enough real time interactions? when i don't think those were things anyone really specifically had issue with
I'm reading that as something he intends to do to correct his position moreso than something he noticed people hating on

It does feel a but like a scum pt "pav get your ass into the thread" reaction I'm biased tho
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: It/Its

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1124, the worst wrote:
In post 1121, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1118, the worst wrote:
In post 1111, Oblivion wrote: It... can someone interact with its thoughts please? It feels like the conversation is moving past it and it's trying with what little energy it has.
the main convo over the last page has been a bit of a fever dream in general. I'm around, and keen to discuss the things. I'm also still recovering from sickness this'll be cute
It knows the feeling, it has felt strongly like it's conveying its thoughts but it admits maybe it is feverdreaming.

Can you talk to it about May? It thinks you and I think differently about that slot.
I'mma drop some very surface thoughts because I'm aware I haven't been digesting this game as well as I need to and May isn't an easy sort.

I think May is really charismatic and very capable of leading original thoughts. I think May has been quick to test ideas and slow to commit to them, and I haven't minded May's ideas for the most part but there's really been nothing in there which has blown me away? Many of her earlier takes felt like they aligned with Firebringer's or were like, quite achievable by kinda following the tone of the thread.

I felt like the conversation between gob & Firebringer & Dann was about things which appear to align with May's interests and I was surprised to see her pop in without really advancing any reads or having a new perspective on anything

Like May is cool perspective incarnate as a player and I'm not seeing anything that excites me yet and it's making me increasingly nervous
So in your opinion May's lack of commitment to a position and thus lack of desire to make anything stick to her is indicative that she is setting up for later to have less possible bad reads/connectives on her? Or, rather, that this is a possibility she is capable of and thus something to be concerned about?
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

And you, who have your human heart again, know all their secrets still.
This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
no one else has ever loved this way before.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1134, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1111, Oblivion wrote: It... can someone interact with its thoughts please? It feels like the conversation is moving past it and it's trying with what little energy it has.
the main convo over the last page has been a bit of a fever dream in general. I'm around, and keen to discuss the things. I'm also still recovering from sickness this'll be cute
It knows the feeling, it has felt strongly like it's conveying its thoughts but it admits maybe it is feverdreaming.

Can you talk to it about May? It thinks you and I think differently about that slot.
I'mma drop some very surface thoughts because I'm aware I haven't been digesting this game as well as I need to and May isn't an easy sort.

I think May is really charismatic and very capable of leading original thoughts. I think May has been quick to test ideas and slow to commit to them, and I haven't minded May's ideas for the most part but there's really been nothing in there which has blown me away? Many of her earlier takes felt like they aligned with Firebringer's or were like, quite achievable by kinda following the tone of the thread.

I felt like the conversation between gob & Firebringer & Dann was about things which appear to align with May's interests and I was surprised to see her pop in without really advancing any reads or having a new perspective on anything

Like May is cool perspective incarnate as a player and I'm not seeing anything that excites me yet and it's making me increasingly nervous
So in your opinion May's lack of commitment to a position and thus lack of desire to make anything stick to her is indicative that she is setting up for later to have less possible bad reads/connectives on her? Or, rather, that this is a possibility she is capable of and thus something to be concerned about?
I'm not really interested in committing to a "this therefore that" on May rn, I have little interest in casing her and great interest in vibing

I think she's underwhelming, I think she's playing it safe and I'm finding her solving non-indiosyncratic & inauthentic I guess
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1131, the worst wrote:
In post 1080, Dannflor wrote: dave what’s the point of being like “yeah look at how sus pavowski is” if you never intend to vote there or support a wagon there today
In post 1083, davesaz wrote: It's long term information. Like if / when I get killed...
Dave do you think pav/me/? is a possible solve, like do you see us as aligned, or just pushing two separate reads for now?
I don't think I've said I SR you.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:10 pm

Y'all, please trim your post bushes from time to time. My paws have tired greatly from all the scrolling.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

I can't read May, primarily because it's too much effort to find the signal.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1136, davesaz wrote:
In post 1131, the worst wrote:
I don't think I've said I SR you.
ah valid I inferred it from the vote given it was already the largest wagon and you put it to e-3 (vs. Pav's e-5)
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1135, the worst wrote:

I'm not really interested in committing to a "this therefore that" on May rn, I have little interest in casing her and great interest in vibing

I think she's underwhelming, I think she's playing it safe and I'm finding her solving non-indiosyncratic & inauthentic I guess
Apologies, it... tends to think in If, Then manners to be able to understand possibilities. It knows that this will make its takes seem harsher than otherwise might be implied, but... it's how it thinks? Logical pathing from Intent.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:13 pm

brian flashwagon dreams will have to wait another day.

VOTE: the worst
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1141, Jake The Wolfie wrote: brian flashwagon dreams will have to wait another day.

VOTE: the worst
It thought you asking for Brian reads and then suddenly going "Vote Brian" and not really reading into or engaging with its argument was very strange. It feels like you were just seeking to recruit its vote for your benefit, with the knowledge of this post.

It... doesn't know what to make of that behaviour.
But not older.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

okay um actually can we not kill the worst?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I think Jake is town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1140, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1135, the worst wrote:

Apologies, it... tends to think in If, Then manners to be able to understand possibilities. It knows that this will make its takes seem harsher than otherwise might be implied, but... it's how it thinks? Logical pathing from Intent.
No apologies needed, that's a much more sensible thought trajectory than my own and I find its logic very easy to parse :P I'm often a little bit hard to follow and even when I do make a case it tends to rely a bit on a vibe so I can see why it saw that and was like "ok but what next".

What's got it townreading May, or is there anything specific it could point to that conflicts with the impression of her that I'm getting?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1144, Dannflor wrote: I think Jake is town
Jake is weirdly my strongest townread right now bc I think half the thread are phayke and I think Jake is real af

I also townread you right now and the paranoia hasn't set in yet, are you as excited for that as I am
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Dannflor »

that is very refreshing
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by gob »

we should sheep davesaz here everyone.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

yeah i think jake is in their own little world and they are only engaging with people on their own terms that they think will be helpful to them solving so i think that's pretty town

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”