.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1243, Oblivion wrote: Gob's posting has made it want to kill him on sight but it thinks that may be annoyance?
See…I get this.
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1249, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Why aren't we pushing this Dunnstral fellow? He hasn't posted in days!
+1

Good joke
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: yessiree reflecting on earlier comments I think I'm vibing here rn
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

uhhhh i think davesaz makes more sense as scum in a scum!Pav world and davesaz is soft pushing there but using his policy to avoid actually voting there
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1252, the worst wrote: VOTE: yessiree reflecting on earlier comments I think I'm vibing here rn
I do want to hear more from my man yessiree, so i approve of this just to get him in here.

Good work scumstie
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1253, Dannflor wrote: uhhhh i think davesaz makes more sense as scum in a scum!Pav world and davesaz is soft pushing there but using his policy to avoid actually voting there
You’re not wrong.
<(") | (")>
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

It left out the worst, who is on the same level as Brian Skies and also the top wagon currently. And who I'm voting, unless I've forgotten about a vote change.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1253, Dannflor wrote: uhhhh i think davesaz makes more sense as scum in a scum!Pav world and davesaz is soft pushing there but using his policy to avoid actually voting there
me too
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1254, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1252, the worst wrote: VOTE: yessiree reflecting on earlier comments I think I'm vibing here rn
I do want to hear more from my man yessiree, so i approve of this just to get him in here.

Good work scumstie
gotcha maincharacterbringer
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: It/Its

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by Oblivion »

That... actually tracks? It didn't really consider that as a possible outcome.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

And you, who have your human heart again, know all their secrets still.
This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
no one else has ever loved this way before.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Sure i can run with that. But this is still just speculating on what the draft results are at the end of it, right? We don't know we living in this world.

Unless u got a convincing scum case on Pav. Also I think theres worlds where scum!Pav and Town!Dav so would prefer Pav but I think oblivion was on point that Pav is just an easier elim for scum to make so it has given me some personal hesistancy to even read heavily into Pav.
Show

Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by Oblivion »

Referring to this post, sorry. Meant to quote.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1127, the worst wrote:
In post 1122, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1119, Dannflor wrote: like at some point after Dave checks the list to see where Pavowski is, probably because he's thinking about moving his vote there?

but then he doesn't say anything further about pavowski until I specifically ask why he isn't voting there

i don't know maybe I'm picking at nothing and am overestimating how much dave actually cares about not wagoning potential PRs
it also thinks this way, because it thinks in a world where Pav is town Pav is the easiest elimination and a good escape from day 1 if a scumteam were in threat of losing a member day 1. which makes it think perhaps dave is scum and scum with another possible elimination target from today? Does that track?
I don't think Dave tends to bus, but I think I'd regard him as weakly more likely to speak up against a mechanically sub-optimal miselim if he were to be scum and looking at a town miselim.

I was also scum with Dave like super recently so I hope this is helpful.

I also like that Dave is present, is talking and has a blend of mechs reads and what I'll call sass. This will sound more critical than intended but I feel like he felt a little bit more directionless d1 in our scumgame since there was really nothing mechanical to latch onto.

This is pretty semantic I'm not as married to my Dave townread as I was earlier
Oblivion!!! I thought we were friends :(
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

We aren’t yeeting dave or Pav today.
<(") | (")>
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1243, Oblivion wrote:[...]
Gob's posting has made it want to kill him on sight but it thinks that may be annoyance?
I support this. Gob would be an excellent policy axe.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1260, Firebringer wrote:
Sure i can run with that. But this is still just speculating on what the draft results are at the end of it, right? We don't know we living in this world.

Unless u got a convincing scum case on Pav. Also I think theres worlds where scum!Pav and Town!Dav so would prefer Pav but I think oblivion was on point that Pav is just an easier elim for scum to make so it has given me some personal hesistancy to even read heavily into Pav.
this wasn't a comment on how likely i think scum!davesaz is, just a comment on oblivion's scum read of davesaz
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I love it when penguin takes charge
Show

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: davesaz
VOTE: pavowski
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by Dannflor »

felt rebellious
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1265, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1260, Firebringer wrote:

this wasn't a comment on how likely i think scum!davesaz is, just a comment on oblivion's scum read of davesaz
yeah i was just asking if u were adding onto Oblivion take there. It was kind of mental/rhetorical question for myself while elaborating some more thoughts
Show

Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1262, the worst wrote:
In post 1119, Dannflor wrote: like at some point after Dave checks the list to see where Pavowski is, probably because he's thinking about moving his vote there?

but then he doesn't say anything further about pavowski until I specifically ask why he isn't voting there

i don't know maybe I'm picking at nothing and am overestimating how much dave actually cares about not wagoning potential PRs
it also thinks this way, because it thinks in a world where Pav is town Pav is the easiest elimination and a good escape from day 1 if a scumteam were in threat of losing a member day 1. which makes it think perhaps dave is scum and scum with another possible elimination target from today? Does that track?
I don't think Dave tends to bus, but I think I'd regard him as weakly more likely to speak up against a mechanically sub-optimal miselim if he were to be scum and looking at a town miselim.

I also like that Dave is present, is talking and has a blend of mechs reads and what I'll call sass. This will sound more critical than intended but I feel like he felt a little bit more directionless d1 in our scumgame since there was really nothing mechanical to latch onto.

Oh, god, What did it do? It's really fuzzy and feverish. Did you say something to the effect of what Dann said and it didn't understand you? Whatever it did, it's sorry...
But not older.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1245, the worst wrote:
In post 1236, Firebringer wrote: worstie what is ur read on me and why
you're like the main character of this game I don't think I'm going to get a super wild read on you for a while

I think you're probably town for now

I liked a couple of your conversations this phase and I think some of your takes are a bit lukewarm but I think you believe them. I'm also generally just like upside down to where ur at with this game & do not have myself in my POE so it's not surprising that I find your reads mid. I think they make enough sense in the world you're living in.

You've felt like surface level earnest in convos when it's been important

I think you've said things without thinking in enough ways that tends to come from genuine thoughts > scum thoughts

Idk that's kinda all I got you're not a high priority read for me but I'm pretty comfortable with you rn
btw worstie i would ask to go into this in more detail at some point. But ill give u passing marks on this one for now.
Show

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1268, Dannflor wrote: felt rebellious
No worries. I know how to handle rebelliousness.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I actually don’t.
<(") | (")>
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1270, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1262, the worst wrote:

Oh, god, What did it do? It's really fuzzy and feverish. Did you say something to the effect of what Dann said and it didn't understand you? Whatever it did, it's sorry...
it's cool, I realise I wasn't very clear. I was making the same point Dann made but posited further that I don't really think dave is mafia either.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”