Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 172, RolandOfGilead wrote: Indeed, it makes perfect sense to abandon a town read and do a complete 180 if a person answers your question about mafia history and makes a dark tower reference. This vote makes perfect sense.
Also, who said I was town reading you?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 175, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 172, RolandOfGilead wrote: Indeed, it makes perfect sense to abandon a town read and do a complete 180 if a person answers your question about mafia history and makes a dark tower reference. This vote makes perfect sense.
I thought that was what you meant to convey when you commented on my frustration. I guess that wasn't your intent, then?
Go then; there are other worlds than these.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 176, RolandOfGilead wrote:
I thought that was what you meant to convey when you commented on my frustration. I guess that wasn't your intent, then?
What do you think my intent was?

Also about asking what your mafia experience was as well.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 176, RolandOfGilead wrote:
What do you think my intent was?

The intent on asking about your mafia experience I mean, if that wasn't clear
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a strong disdain for the works of Stephen King
Damn, that sounds like Misery but good for you for taking The Stand. Your strong opinions are The Shining quality here. IT must be difficult to be the Gunslinger in what must feel like The Dead Zone, Under the Dome. Maybe we should pull a Shawshank Redemption and bust out of this Pet Sematary to send the scum walking down The Green Mile. Anyway, let’s get back to the game and catch some bad guys!

Carrie on.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by gob »

hehe im brownreading you HAHA
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 179, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a strong disdain for the works of Stephen King
Damn, that sounds like Misery but good for you for taking The Stand. Your strong opinions are The Shining quality here. IT must be difficult to be the Gunslinger in what must feel like The Dead Zone, Under the Dome. Maybe we should pull a Shawshank Redemption and bust out of this Pet Sematary to send the scum walking down The Green Mile. Anyway, let’s get back to the game and catch some bad guys!

Carrie on.

In case anyone is wondering, this is the most award-worthy post of this game.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote: What do you think my intent was?
To convey that you were townreading me.
To understand me better. For the same reason anyone asks anyone how much experience they have in any activity they are participating in.

These feel like some pretty straightforward questions and I don't understand why you needed to ask them.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by gob »

In post 181, RolandOfGilead wrote:

Carrie on.

The game barely started and you're already throwing out value judgements every which way. How about you yourself move the game state forward? Hm? These posts are just as worthless as many as mine.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 183, gob wrote:

Carrie on.

The game barely started and you're already throwing out value judgements every which way. How about you yourself move the game state forward? Hm? These posts are just as worthless as many as mine.

It looks like I just did. :)
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Carrie on.
Great post, I actually do love Stephen King.....check out the show Mercedes Man of you can(streaming somewhere I can't recall at the moment lol)

I made my post for the lulz
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 183, gob wrote:

Carrie on.

Ugh, I both hate and love you Gob.

Never change....I guess

I need to teach you in the snarky ways though
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 186, Doctor Drew wrote: I made my post for the lulz
What a coincidence! So did I :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 182, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote: What do you think my intent was?
To convey that you were townreading me.
To understand me better. For the same reason anyone asks anyone how much experience they have in any activity they are participating in.

These feel like some pretty straightforward questions and I don't understand why you needed to ask them.
In the interest of full disclosure....

Your frustration felt genuine....but is very easy to fake as scum. I wanted to know your experience since N00b scum would have a harder time faking it imo(and tbh, it did have a tinge of fakeness to it). Your response to my question made me feel good to throw a vote out to see what happens.

And kinda seems like you acted in a way that someone who knows how the game works, but doesn't have all the experience would react as scum

Also makes me feel as of your buddy(if I am correct about you) is not as present as you are to guide you a bit
In post 185, RolandOfGilead wrote: What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
More votes please
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 188, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 186, Doctor Drew wrote: I made my post for the lulz
What a coincidence! So did I :lol:
You definitely are creeping up the ranks of my new favorite poster on here lol :lol:
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

So you don't think that's townie of Gob to have reacted like that? Like what is the issue you take with what I just pointed out?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 191, RolandOfGilead wrote: So you don't think that's townie of Gob to have reacted like that? Like what is the issue you take with what I just pointed out?
Again....more votes please
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 192, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 191, RolandOfGilead wrote: So you don't think that's townie of Gob to have reacted like that? Like what is the issue you take with what I just pointed out?
Again....more votes please

Why are you not answering the question? I feel like I have a legitimate point here, that what Gob did just now is townie. Why is it so scummy of me to point this out that you request others to hop on the wagon and vote for me also for making what I honestly believe is a totally legitimate point? What is this?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Alright well I tell you what dude, if you think people are going to join a bandwagon to vote for me for making a good point about Gob's behavior then good luck with that lol. You are free to conf-bias your way into a read on me if you like but, as one of my town reads, I hope you instead do something that is actually productive, like giving more thought to my case on FancyPants, for example.

At the very least, you really shouldn't act like you have the game figured out when you haven't seen enough content from everyone yet. Who are you to say that the scum team is not fully contained in the people who have hardly posted a thing in this game, which includes Random Nurse (3 posts), FancyPants (1 post), and Not_Scum (1 post)? I know it is fun to go all inspector gadget on what you have and solve the puzzle, but it's probably a lot more likely that the people hardly saying anything are the ones more worthy of your suspicion.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 194, RolandOfGilead wrote: Alright well I tell you what dude, if you think people are going to join a bandwagon to vote for me for making a good point about Gob's behavior then good luck with that lol. You are free to conf-bias your way into a read on me if you like but, as one of my town reads, I hope you instead do something that is actually productive, like giving more thought to my case on FancyPants, for example.

At the very least, you really shouldn't act like you have the game figured out when you haven't seen enough content from everyone yet. Who are you to say that the scum team is not fully contained in the people who have hardly posted a thing in this game, which includes Random Nurse (3 posts), FancyPants (1 post), and Not_Scum (1 post)? I know it is fun to go all inspector gadget on what you have and solve the puzzle, but it's probably a lot more likely that the people hardly saying anything are the ones more worthy of your suspicion.
Ok, whats your case on FancyPants?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

...this whole situation with Gob is predicated on what I said about him in the case I wrote on FancyPants. I said I didn't think Gob had done nearly enough to deserve a town read at that point, which was relevant for my case on FancyPants. Gob was frustrated to hear that and expressed these frustrations, and importantly he was frustrated about the implication that he wasn't moving things forward, not that he wasn't being townread. I think that's a good reason to townread him.

You hated this line of thinking so much that you not only voted for me for saying it; you are even encouraging everyone else to vote for me for saying it. And now I find out you don't even know where the line of thinking originated from? Not to mention you seem unable to even explain your rationale anyway? So clearly this case of yours is bullshit.

On top of that, it's really strange you haven't read it, since my frustration post was 142, and my case post was 147, but you somehow missed post 147 entirely, even though it's probably the most useful thing I've said so far and was only 5 posts down from what you responded to. So you just stopped reading or something? I am supposed to believe that you read 142, you had enough of a scum read on me at that point to set up a tricky question for me, but then you suddenly lost interest in anything else I had to say beyond that, despite me being interesting enough to you that you'd want to ask me a tricky question like this.

I'm also rereading what you said earlier:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote: I really vibe with this, seems like genuine frustration.

You are surprised (!) that I read this to mean you must think I am town. I am starting to think that perhaps I caught an action that didn't align with your words and you are suddenly forced into a really weird explanation of the words you wrote. I don't otherwise know how to explain what you're doing here, other than to think that maybe you just kinda blurted these words out without really thinking about the message that was coming through. I can't find a way to read this and make sense of the vote you cast.

Right now I feel good about GuyInFreezer, Solon, Kay, and now Gob, and I am null on Random Nurse and not_mafia until they say more. But it is still entirely possible that you and FancyPants are the scum team. At the very least, you're in my scum pool now so

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 196, RolandOfGilead wrote: ...this whole situation with Gob is predicated on what I said about him in the case I wrote on FancyPants. I said I didn't think Gob had done nearly enough to deserve a town read at that point, which was relevant for my case on FancyPants. Gob was frustrated to hear that and expressed these frustrations, and importantly he was frustrated about the implication that he wasn't moving things forward, not that he wasn't being townread. I think that's a good reason to townread him.

You hated this line of thinking so much that you not only voted for me for saying it; you are even encouraging everyone else to vote for me for saying it. And now I find out you don't even know where the line of thinking originated from? Not to mention you seem unable to even explain your rationale anyway? So clearly this case of yours is bullshit.

On top of that, it's really strange you haven't read it, since my frustration post was 142, and my case post was 147, but you somehow missed post 147 entirely, even though it's probably the most useful thing I've said so far and was only 5 posts down from what you responded to. So you just stopped reading or something? I am supposed to believe that you read 142, you had enough of a scum read on me at that point to set up a tricky question for me, but then you suddenly lost interest in anything else I had to say beyond that, despite me being interesting enough to you that you'd want to ask me a tricky question like this.

I'm also rereading what you said earlier:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote: I really vibe with this, seems like genuine frustration.

You are surprised (!) that I read this to mean you must think I am town. I am starting to think that perhaps I caught an action that didn't align with your words and you are suddenly forced into a really weird explanation of the words you wrote. I don't otherwise know how to explain what you're doing here, other than to think that maybe you just kinda blurted these words out without really thinking about the message that was coming through. I can't find a way to read this and make sense of the vote you cast.

Right now I feel good about GuyInFreezer, Solon, Kay, and now Gob, and I am null on Random Nurse and not_mafia until they say more. But it is still entirely possible that you and FancyPants are the scum team. At the very least, you're in my scum pool now so

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Yes I read your displeasure with Fancy's vote on me, and read on Gob.

Why are you scum reading them and not Random Nurse and Not Mafia.....two others who have barely posted?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:26 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

VOTE: Random Nurse