Mini Normal 2327: Bird Species (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:35 am

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1149, shaddowez wrote: Do you SR Black independently, or only via partner equity?
Not sure what you mean by partner equity, but mt SR on Black is pure on her back and forth with gob.
In post 1148, Black wrote: What was this about?
These are related to the following questions that I'll ask to SmileyDude1.
In post 1147, SmileyDude1 wrote: 1. Can you go through your thought process during the Gob/Snow vig situation? You start out more so believing in Gob in your and then precede to pitching the idea that both of them are town and thinking Gob's vig claim wasn't serious in your and before you transition to calling him scum in your . What caused your thoughts to change at these points?

2. Was their anything in particular that made you think Gob was likely to flip Goon specifically? Or are you saying it's more of a misinterpretation?
All of your questions have been answered, you're asking questions based on my posts which are the answers. Now, I asked you a question before which you didn't answer, about what you think about Black. You're dodged that question which did not go unnoticed. I'll ask you different set of questions now, what did you do N1, SmileyDude1? Did you visit anyone? Who and why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay I'm going to catch up now
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1109, Black wrote: VOTE: Random Nurse

I think the way he initially sided with gob to try and get me faded indicates he was part of the scum agenda. There's a chance he was just scumsiding as town, I just don't think the thought process of "gob is lying scum, but my gut is telling me Black is his partner so I want to go Black first" makes any sense for a townie to have. He didn't back off of me and switch to gob until gob's lim was inevitable

I have a theory on the third but I want to keep that under wraps for now
I personally think NAS was worse than him
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Black »

NAS why are you asking everyone if they performed actions N1? You do realize this information only helps scum right?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1112, SmileyDude1 wrote: Checking in.

Read through Black/Gob interactions again upon daystart ocurring and I think I stand by what I said earlier in that I don't think Black is a partner here. Fairly certain she's just town here.

While doing this I noticed that there were multiple instances of NotScum believing that Gob is a goon (, ) and i'm wondering if this could be a freudian slip (like predicting Gob is a "goon" only for him to flip as a goon looks like you knew he was going to flip as that scum role). Checking through their ISO I also don't vibe with their progression on Gob yesterday with NaS trying to defend Gob against Snow and Black at first, before voting them later after most people stated they believed Snow over Gob

VOTE: NotScum

Would you mind explaining the above
Yeah I could see this being the case
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1116, Black wrote: Smiley town

I think one of Nurse/NAS is scum but probably not both. This is a gut feeling based on . The way Nurse asks this makes me think they're unpartnered

Currently I'm feeling like NAS is just newtown but I should probably reevaluate
I agree with smiley town. He's probably my #1 town read
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1127, Black wrote:
In post 1059, gob wrote:
In post 1057, Naerys wrote: sus people:
gob
NotAScum
RN
StD

Town:
Smiley
Snow

Hu,Black,shaddowez are null
lotta sus people and only four town. Seems fake to me
I think I'm more wary of Naerys because I'm not sure why gob would townspew her like this after he fake claimed Vig and there was a real possibility that he would be faded
This is a good point
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1129, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 1123, Black wrote: Smiley what are your thoughts on Hu Tao
Looking at Hu Tao+ Gob, I think I feel marginally worse about her than I did before. Looking at it from Gob's end, the most notable interactions for me were where Gob accuses Hu Tao of a slip (This feels +town for Hu Tao. I feel like scum usually don't go for that method of distancing), and 500 where he proclaims T3 as town after Hu Tao said she'd rather vote there (feels like shade), where he calls Hu Tao his friend (eyebrow-raising though probs incorrect to read too much into it) and which could just as feasibly be distancing given the period in which he said that.

Looking at it from Hu Tao's end. The early part of the day 2 interactions are tough for me to parse. Looking back, the early push on you feels kind of bad and they also initially defended Gob during the vig CC stuff. Though I think their progression in regards to this feels perfectly reasonable, transitioning to agreement that it's just Gob when she realizes that he's not dropping the CC. I also think the way they approached this situation doesn't feel like it's informed. Like I feel like if you're scum in that position when Gob makes the vig claim, it makes more sense to stray away from Gob in case they get CCed (which is what happened). Instead, Hu Tao holds onto Gob town narrative for longer then what i'd expect in the event they were his scum partner.

Would probs put them in the same tier as Naerys. They generally feel towny to me, I wouldn't rule them out completely but I don't feel like looking there today.

(Smiley, Black, StD)
(Hu Tao, Naerys)
(Shaddowez) <--- This one's mostly here due to not getting another chance to look at them yet, a placeholder so to speak.
(Nurse, NotScum)
I mean it's obvious I'm not partnered with Gob because of how I saw him claim vig and thought he was doing it to take a night kill :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

But I guess that could be faked now that I think about it.
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:54 am

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1153, Black wrote: NAS why are you asking everyone if they performed actions N1? You do realize this information only helps scum right?
I didn't ask everyone, only 3 people. And these information can help certain town roles too.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 1159, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1153, Black wrote: NAS why are you asking everyone if they performed actions N1? You do realize this information only helps scum right?
I didn't ask everyone, only 3 people. And these information can help certain town roles too.
This is an awful take. You're trying to out the town power roles. That's extremely anti-town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I agree with NAS being scum. I think the last is Dragons. I liked Naerys push on gob day 1. I liked shadows overall play. And I don't think random and NAS are a team. I think black is town and I think smiley is town.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I don't feel like dragon has done anything that warrants a tr
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1157, Hu Tao wrote:
Looking at Hu Tao+ Gob, I think I feel marginally worse about her than I did before. Looking at it from Gob's end, the most notable interactions for me were where Gob accuses Hu Tao of a slip (This feels +town for Hu Tao. I feel like scum usually don't go for that method of distancing), and 500 where he proclaims T3 as town after Hu Tao said she'd rather vote there (feels like shade), where he calls Hu Tao his friend (eyebrow-raising though probs incorrect to read too much into it) and which could just as feasibly be distancing given the period in which he said that.

Looking at it from Hu Tao's end. The early part of the day 2 interactions are tough for me to parse. Looking back, the early push on you feels kind of bad and they also initially defended Gob during the vig CC stuff. Though I think their progression in regards to this feels perfectly reasonable, transitioning to agreement that it's just Gob when she realizes that he's not dropping the CC. I also think the way they approached this situation doesn't feel like it's informed. Like I feel like if you're scum in that position when Gob makes the vig claim, it makes more sense to stray away from Gob in case they get CCed (which is what happened). Instead, Hu Tao holds onto Gob town narrative for longer then what i'd expect in the event they were his scum partner.

Would probs put them in the same tier as Naerys. They generally feel towny to me, I wouldn't rule them out completely but I don't feel like looking there today.

(Smiley, Black, StD)
(Hu Tao, Naerys)
(Shaddowez) <--- This one's mostly here due to not getting another chance to look at them yet, a placeholder so to speak.
(Nurse, NotScum)
I mean it's obvious I'm not partnered with Gob because of how I saw him claim vig and thought he was doing it to take a night kill :lol:
You are absolutely not cleared here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 1029, Hu Tao wrote: I can see Gob/RN here
What happened to this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:06 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1163, Black wrote:
In post 1157, Hu Tao wrote:

(Smiley, Black, StD)
(Hu Tao, Naerys)
(Nurse, NotScum)
You are absolutely not cleared here
Never said I was
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1164, Black wrote:
What happened to this
I think it's one of RN or NAS and I'm leaning NAS. I've seen RN be this stubborn on me before and he was town so I could see that here.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:11 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Random Nurse
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1167, Black wrote: VOTE: Random Nurse
Why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:13 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Actually I see. You're thinking RN and I might be partnered and I'm soft defending I'm assuming?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Black »

Mmhmm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 1109, Black wrote: I have a theory on the third but I want to keep that under wraps for now
I might as well reveal this now. The third is Hu
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1134, Random Nurse wrote: VOTE: Black

It is clear to me that Black and Gob are teammates.
you misspelled your own name

VOTE: random nurse
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Black »

I don't think StD has done anything to deserve a townread but I have a gut feeling that he's town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 1166, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1164, Black wrote:
What happened to this
I think it's one of RN or NAS and I'm leaning NAS. I've seen RN be this stubborn on me before and he was town so I could see that here.
Why do you think only one of them is scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”