RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:08 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Trivia question. If I say
What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
And then you say
More votes please
Do you think it is safe to assume that there is something in
What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
that inspired you to say
More votes please
?
Go then; there are other worlds than these.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

I feel like this is a simple, fair, and straightforward question, and yet you don't want to answer it at all, and I don't understand why. "Why oh why Roland can't you accept that I just kinda scumread you in a general sense and not get bogged down in these details?" Because the details are important to me, that's why. So let's please hash them out.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:11 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 538, JacksonVirgo wrote: What's your reasoning for N_M and RN? A quick blurb if you don't wanna go too deep into it, I don't need much. This is just a stepping stone of a question
@Rolex, I need this please
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Do you need to hear me say that I acknowledge that you tested me and that I failed your tests and you scum read me because of them?

I acknowledge that you tested me, that I failed your tests, and you scum read me because of it.

I acknowledge that you tested me, that I failed your tests, and you scum read me because of it.

There. Now you no longer have to pretend like I don't know this and don't have to use this as an excuse to dodge answering the questions I want to ask you. Now can you please answer the question I posed in post 551?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 553, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 538, JacksonVirgo wrote: What's your reasoning for N_M and RN? A quick blurb if you don't wanna go too deep into it, I don't need much. This is just a stepping stone of a question
@Rolex, I need this please

Stop misnaming me, please.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Tsk, sure I guess

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Only if you answer the question :pray:

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 552, RolandOfGilead wrote: I feel like this is a simple, fair, and straightforward question, and yet you don't want to answer it at all, and I don't understand why. "Why oh why Roland can't you accept that I just kinda scumread you in a general sense and not get bogged down in these details?" Because the details are important to me, that's why. So let's please hash them out.
Why do you think I keep asking about how our read would be on Fancy if I wasn't in the equation?

I don't know how more clearly I can say this.......I was trying to see how you would react

Here it is again in all caps I WAS TRYING TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD REACT.

You are focused on the trees when the forest is right here smacking you in the face
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 557, JacksonVirgo wrote: Only if you answer the question :pray:
Okay I did write out my answer and I'll answer it right after this, but I REALLY do not appreciate you blackmailing me over a request to call me by the name I want to be called.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

If you are referring to "my reasoning", you would have to be referring to me saying that they are null reads and that one, if not both, of them are scum. It's process of elimination. I town read KayJayQueue, Salon, you, FancyPants, and GuyInFreezer. I scum read Drew. I don't have enough to come to a firm conclusion on the remaining two, but I have one scum identified and I will find it quite unlikely for another scum to exist in my town pool, so that leads me to say that there's probably 1 scum amongst not mafia / random nurse.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It was a joke, I was always going to stop. I'm not an asshole

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VOTE: RN

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Can we get this guy out already?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If he's not going to post, he needs to go and you both are Town

wiki // GTKAS
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 558, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 552, RolandOfGilead wrote: I feel like this is a simple, fair, and straightforward question, and yet you don't want to answer it at all, and I don't understand why. "Why oh why Roland can't you accept that I just kinda scumread you in a general sense and not get bogged down in these details?" Because the details are important to me, that's why. So let's please hash them out.
Why do you think I keep asking about how our read would be on Fancy if I wasn't in the equation?
I haven't the slightest idea, dude. I can't read your mind so there's no way I can answer this question.
I don't know how more clearly I can say this.......I was trying to see how you would react

You are focused on the trees when the forest is right here smacking you in the face
That's great, but can you at least understand why I might think that there was something in my Gob read that you thought was scummy? I get it and accept that you were trying to see how I would react, but can you please just toss me a freakin' bone here and acknowledge that when you say "more votes please" after what I said about Gob, you scumread something with my read on Gob?

I'm doing this because I want to see if it's even worth trying to get through to you, if I can get you to give me even the smallest bit of charity in this conversation.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:21 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 561, JacksonVirgo wrote: It was a joke, I was always going to stop. I'm not an asshole

Never should have started in the first place.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Alrighty

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 565, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 558, Doctor Drew wrote:
I haven't the slightest idea, dude. I can't read your mind so there's no way I can answer this question.

That's great, but can you at least understand why I might think that there was something in my Gob read that you thought was scummy? I get it and accept that you were trying to see how I would react, but can you please just toss me a freakin' bone here and acknowledge that when you say "more votes please" after what I said about Gob, you scumread something with my read on Gob?

I'm doing this because I want to see if it's even worth trying to get through to you, if I can get you to give me even the smallest bit of charity in this conversation.
On a very surface level read, I could understand that you thought it had something to do with Gob

But you seem to hyperfocused on that one aspect.....I just don't get it....especially since I came out of that with the wagon on me, not you
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 568, Doctor Drew wrote: On a very surface level read, I could understand that you thought it had something to do with Gob

But you seem to hyperfocused on that one aspect.....I just don't get it....especially since I came out of that with the wagon on me, not you
Your words and actions have often suggested that perhaps you understood they weren't in alignment and were trying to avoid having to talk about it.

When you said you really vibe with one of my takes, and then suddenly vote for me, you can NOT blame me for thinking "huh, here's a guy that doesn't mean what he says."

It was the same with this business on the Gob take. I genuinely thought that you really did try to force some interpretation of it as scummy and were kinda aware of how flimsy your case was and that that was why you avoided answering the question. I did ask you multiple times and you declined to answer, so again, you really can't blame me for suspecting that you're being evasive if you aren't answering my questions.

I still don't understand why you think "more votes please" would even work, and I'd like an explanation for that too. You are telling me that you delivered a test to me that you crafted yourself, yes? Well, how does anyone else understand how it works, what you were looking for, what specific details of my response scream "scum"? Why would anyone hop on to your case here if your rationale is something that seems to be coming entirely from your own head, from an exam you designed yourself? I don't follow why you thought this would have influenced anyone.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: RN
I hate limming all lurkers on D1.....but I am kinda ok with this here......and I think I am ok with Roland living for another day, I believe they will continue to spew scum if actually scum.......but do realize that we are also matching each other in frustration

VOTE: Nurse
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

I'm gonna have to ask you post-game why you thought everything I did was so scummy since this REALLY doesn't bode well for my future here if I act naturally as town and still somehow get scumread so hard.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

The last thing I thought I'd have to do is play more carefully as a town-aligned role. lol
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Random Nurse is only 8 hours away from a prod, 32 away from replacement. I'd rather wait for that at the very least.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Regardless, drew is not going out today. So make your vote useful