Mini Normal 2327: Bird Species (Game Over)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Yes. I stated in the reads list before that that I was unsure. I voted t3 cause the game was dead and I wanted something going. I didn't Town read t3 so I was fine with that wagon going
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1292, Hu Tao wrote: Okay. My original town reads of black snow and smiley were all PR :lol: I actually wish I was scum this game
Wild that you not only townread me but thought I was a PR and still felt strongly enough that I was scum pushing you to put me at e-2
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i feel so naked now
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1201, Black wrote:
In post 1199, Hu Tao wrote: I am less sure on Black being town. I think her reads lately have been sus. And I don't see her reasoning for scumreading me. Even if she thought it was me and RN that's contingent on RN being scum. And has yet to say reasons why I'm scum independently
I actually think there's a world where both RN/NAS are town and you're scum with someone like Naerys or shaddow

You think my reads lately have been sus? That doesn't seem very truthful considering you just said we had similar reads and tried to use that as a reason why I should townread you

I scumread you because you're in the PoE and you haven't done anything that has made me go "oh I guess Hu is town"

This "I'm not sure about Black anymore" feels completely fake
In regards to the first sentence I agree. In a world where both NaS and Nurse are town that means that the only possivle teams are Hu Tao/Shaddow, Hu Tao/Naerys, and Shaddow/Naerys. Off the top of my head I don't think Shaddow/Naerys really works here (Shaddowez most consistent push in this game has been the Naerys slot), which only leaves the Hu solves remaining there.

I'm still trying to parse if it's reasonable (like decently) for Nurse/NaS as both town world to exist. In terms of launching Hu Tao, my initial gut kind of tells me that I don't want NaS and Nurse both in an ELO so would want to shoot there first. I probably need to think on it more before I come to a conclusion on that including reading over Hu Tao again, with a focus on looking at her in a vacuum (there interactions with flip scum feel alright)
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:31 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1301, Black wrote:
In post 1292, Hu Tao wrote: Okay. My original town reads of black snow and smiley were all PR :lol: I actually wish I was scum this game
Wild that you not only townread me but thought I was a PR and still felt strongly enough that I was scum pushing you to put me at e-2
I didn't think you were PR it just so happened to be, I just found it funny
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1303, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 1201, Black wrote:
In post 1199, Hu Tao wrote: I am less sure on Black being town. I think her reads lately have been sus. And I don't see her reasoning for scumreading me. Even if she thought it was me and RN that's contingent on RN being scum. And has yet to say reasons why I'm scum independently
I actually think there's a world where both RN/NAS are town and you're scum with someone like Naerys or shaddow

You think my reads lately have been sus? That doesn't seem very truthful considering you just said we had similar reads and tried to use that as a reason why I should townread you

I scumread you because you're in the PoE and you haven't done anything that has made me go "oh I guess Hu is town"

This "I'm not sure about Black anymore" feels completely fake
In regards to the first sentence I agree. In a world where both NaS and Nurse are town that means that the only possivle teams are Hu Tao/Shaddow, Hu Tao/Naerys, and Shaddow/Naerys. Off the top of my head I don't think Shaddow/Naerys really works here (Shaddowez most consistent push in this game has been the Naerys slot), which only leaves the Hu solves remaining there.

I'm still trying to parse if it's reasonable (like decently) for Nurse/NaS as both town world to exist. In terms of launching Hu Tao, my initial gut kind of tells me that I don't want NaS and Nurse both in an ELO so would want to shoot there first. I probably need to think on it more before I come to a conclusion on that including reading over Hu Tao again, with a focus on looking at her in a vacuum (there interactions with flip scum feel alright)
I think Hu is the common link in most solves and should probably be the fade today but I wouldn't be opposed to going Nurse
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1304, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1301, Black wrote:
I didn't think you were PR it just so happened to be, I just found it funny
Ohhh I read it wrong, whoops :oops:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Naur I'm town
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 639, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 636, gob wrote: Seems like we should lim one of me and black to get the most out of today.
In post 1299, Black wrote: Smiley what was your reasoning for targeting me N1 when it seems like there were several other people you were more suspicious of?
I wanted to check one of you/Gob in order to help clarify the situation between you two day 1. I valued you more as a check due to your general reputation as scum and being easier to read/ someone I could trust if it came up Green. (also now's a good time to say that there was a period of time between Gob claiming vig and him getting counterclaimed that I was seriously considering faking a tracker guilty on you to get you to claim when I got a chance to post in thread (from my perspective at the time dead Ari,T3 and Cakez suspected you at some point, and living Gob who also was suspecting you was Confed. I am very happy that I didn't wind up doing that).
As I mentioned earlier, i'd be willing to go Black to avoid a no-lim here but she's not my preference for today. I think it'd be easier and more feasible to figure out you/Black tomorrow when town has more info to go off of.
I think I pretty much locked in to targeting you after I made the above post

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1299, Black wrote: Smiley what was your reasoning for targeting me N1 when it seems like there were several other people you were more suspicious of?

I wanted to check one of you/Gob in order to help clarify the situation between you two day 1. I valued you more as a check due to your general reputation as scum and being easier to read/ someone I could trust if it came up Green. (also now's a good time to say that there was a period of time between Gob claiming vig and him getting counterclaimed that I was seriously considering faking a tracker guilty on you to get you to claim when I got a chance to post in thread (from my perspective at the time dead Ari,T3 and Cakez suspected you at some point, and living Gob who also was suspecting you was Confed. I am very happy that I didn't wind up doing that).

I think I pretty much locked in to targeting you after I made my

EBWOP (sorry I massively screwed the quotes there

ADHD
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1302, Save The Dragons wrote: i feel so naked now
Who do you think the scums are?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: Random Nurse

@Smiley @Hu - care to join me here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:58 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 719, Ausuka wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.10
T3
(7)
- Black,
SirCakez
, Random Nurse,
SmileyDude1
, Naerys,
Aristeia
, shaddowez
SirCakez
(4)
-
Save the Dragons
T3
, Hu Tao,
gob

No Elimination (1)
-
Snow2697

Not Voting (1)
- NotAScum

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2024-02-26 01:12:53).
Another thing to consider, do we think the T3 wagon was pure? I'm inclined to think no given the general state of the gamestate (both main wagons on town, I think scum being completely off one of them feels unlikely.

Yeah I think i'd be down for Nurse, Black.

VOTE: Random Nurse

ADHD
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by NotAScum »

Whyre voting RN? Black looks scummy and isn't a VT, good chance she's scum.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1313, NotAScum wrote: Whyre voting RN? Black looks scummy and isn't a VT, good chance she's scum.
You're tunnelled
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:55 pm

Post by NotAScum »

You need something to justify the RN vote. RN doesn't feel nontown yet, whatve he done wrong exactly? Black on the other hand is confirmed non-VT, had suspicious bickering with gob and it feels like she is purposefully reading few things falsely to fit with her narrative.
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1313, NotAScum wrote: Whyre voting RN? Black looks scummy and isn't a VT, good chance she's scum.

As to why i'm not voting Black refer back to my and . I feel like Black's interactions with Gob feel like they're unpaired and I think the way she played day 2 indicates a PR mindset. Keep in mind I made no hint that I had a result on her at that point, which makes it improbable for her to have known that she needed to fake having that mindset in my view.

As to why i'm voting RN. I think there's a decent likelihood that there's scum within RN/yourself right now given how day 2 ended and would rather not chance having to sort between you 2 in an ELO situation if we divert outside of that and happen to be wrong. I'm liking RN over you in part due to my thinking that the day 1 wagon on T3 probs had scum on it given the gamestate we were in at the time.

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1315, NotAScum wrote: You need something to justify the RN vote. RN doesn't feel nontown yet, whatve he done wrong exactly? Black on the other hand is confirmed non-VT, had suspicious bickering with gob and it feels like she is purposefully reading few things falsely to fit with her narrative.
Just because you repeat it over and over doesn't make it true. What about Black's bickering with Gob do you find so suspicious? If you're not able to explain can you at least point me towards the posts that make you think this.

Where do you see Black trying to manipulate things to push a narrative

ADHD
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I still think it's NAS over RN.

VOTE: NotAScum
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:00 pm

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1317, SmileyDude1 wrote: Where do you see Black trying to manipulate things to push a narrative
It was a reply to one of my posts. Something like how much a Black wagon would get support which isn't what I had in my mind at all (It was directed at you). She tried hard to make me frame as a scum in those posts, she was falsely interpreting everything post to push that narrative.
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by NotAScum »

In post 1318, Hu Tao wrote: I still think it's NAS over RN.
Youre not explaining any of your SRs. Explain why. Youre getting high in my scumlist with every such post.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:12 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1320, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1318, Hu Tao wrote: I still think it's NAS over RN.
Youre not explaining any of your SRs. Explain why. Youre getting high in my scumlist with every such post.
I already did. And I thought you thought I was scum already
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:08 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 1319, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1317, SmileyDude1 wrote: Where do you see Black trying to manipulate things to push a narrative
It was a reply to one of my posts. Something like how much a Black wagon would get support which isn't what I had in my mind at all (It was directed at you). She tried hard to make me frame as a scum in those posts, she was falsely interpreting everything post to push that narrative.

I think I found what you are talking about ()

Thing is if Black is town, she doesn't know that what your intention was in making these posts. What makes this more likely to be scum trying to frame you rather than just town that is paranoid of you.

I have to leave shortly, will probs be back later

ADHD
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 1315, NotAScum wrote: You need something to justify the RN vote. RN doesn't feel nontown yet, whatve he done wrong exactly? Black on the other hand is confirmed non-VT, had suspicious bickering with gob and it feels like she is purposefully reading few things falsely to fit with her narrative.
Why would town!RN want to fade me instead of gob when he was under the impression that gob was lying scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:31 am

Post by Black »

And Smiley already said it but I'm not purposefully interpreting things wrong. If I tried so hard to paint you as scum like you're accusing me of doing then why would I turn around and start thinking you might be town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”