Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

worstie u can just tell me ur scum allies, i promise not tell anyone.
I am ur friendly anti town (always actually aligned with scum).

I will assist u in ur win conditions
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:52 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

So that's why you couldn't be in the masonry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by the worst »

georgebailey
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by the worst »

am i saying that because he posted in the scum pt? am i saying it because georgebailey?

only time will georgebailey
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I GOTTEM

VOTE: GeorgeBailey

Tricked u worstie
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by NotAScum »

GeorgeBailey
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding June.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:18 pm

GeorgeBaileyGeorgeBailey
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:19 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm rly high right now (on a plane). If anyone entertains me they can join my new cool towncore before I'm inevitably martyr'd on night one.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:22 pm

I'm rly high right now (on the ground). I love being towncored by dead townies!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:24 pm

Post by the worst »

okay Jake what's fun? who should we sort?

I'm in this whimsical mood where I think yessiree might be scummier than NAS.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1702, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.13

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-03-09 21:00:00).

yeet
NotAScum [3]:
davesaz, Jake The Wolfie, Brian Skies
yessiree [2]:
Pavowski, PenguinPower
gob [2]:
Firebringer, the worst
Brian Skies [2]:
Dannflor, May
Oblivion [1]:
NotAScum
May [1]:
gob

not voting [3]:
June, Oblivion, yessiree
I feel like yessiree is using his vote in the least towny way possible at any time and I wonder if it's a personality trait. I don't recall yessiree being a tryhard or anything but I don't remember him being like... fake...

I don't really think I believed his Brian read, the fact he didn't care to vote his scumreads felt bad, he's still not voting despite-- wait
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:29 pm

I cant rememeber anything from yessiree at all. they are just a blur to me.

lets sort Fire or perhaps May. I have some ideas that I haven't combed through and detangled yet.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1712, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1657, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
@NotAScum

If you want to get a quick recap of the game, rather than reading a thousand posts you could ISO one of the high posters and only need to read 100 or so and still get a feel for what's happened.

While I'm personally not willing to tell you all of the major hits that happened in the game, if you have any specific questions about those events I would be able to assist with those. If you can show that you have some dedication to this game and are willing to put in some effort, I'll be willing to reciprocate.
i started with your iso and looks like most are shitposting. I also shitposted, but to a much lesser quantity. I think I've just caught upto this game
-- I lied, he did vote NAS after this post which is like, blegh idk. I think I'm increasingly feeling like wagoning NAS is just not doing anything and we're better off just deciding whether or not this is a policy lim conversation.

yessiree is actually just not doing anything to solve at all who is it who said that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1738, Jake The Wolfie wrote: I cant rememeber anything from yessiree at all. they are just a blur to me.

lets sort Fire or perhaps May. I have some ideas that I haven't combed through and detangled yet.
I'd be excited for that, I think Fire is the next person I'd like to feel a bit more confident about :eyes:

Untangle a little for me? I'll help once I've got a thread
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:35 pm

In post 1739, the worst wrote:
In post 1712, NotAScum wrote:
In post 1657, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
@NotAScum

If you want to get a quick recap of the game, rather than reading a thousand posts you could ISO one of the high posters and only need to read 100 or so and still get a feel for what's happened.

While I'm personally not willing to tell you all of the major hits that happened in the game, if you have any specific questions about those events I would be able to assist with those. If you can show that you have some dedication to this game and are willing to put in some effort, I'll be willing to reciprocate.
i started with your iso and looks like most are shitposting. I also shitposted, but to a much lesser quantity. I think I've just caught upto this game
-- I lied, he did vote NAS after this post which is like, blegh idk. I think I'm increasingly feeling like wagoning NAS is just not doing anything and we're better off just deciding whether or not this is a policy lim conversation.

yessiree is actually just not doing anything to solve at all who is it who said that
oh yeah, i rememeber something that Dave said about this. something like this.
In post 1568, davesaz wrote: I don't get the feeling that yessiree is looking for scum.
And i agree with this assessment. i don't think yessiree is actually interested in playing the game, moreso just vibin' and having a good time. I think it's suspicious.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:39 pm

In post 296, Firebringer wrote:
In post 295, gob wrote: VOTE: Oblivion

Run this up folks
how often does this work for u btw
I think that this post sounds towny, but feels like it's scummy.
I'd like to think that this is just Fire mocking Gob, but it could be an underhanded attempt at cutting off a push early for various reasons.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:42 pm

Post by the worst »

I think yessiree is also vibing in a way that's like, interested in fitting in, but I haven't really felt any authenticity or any attempt to advance the game from him either

I love vibin, vibin is my jam, just depends on the nature of the vibin
NotAScum
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
NotAScum
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:44 pm

Post by NotAScum »

Based on the few limited games I've played, D1 lims are mostly mislims. Not surprisingly at all since there's nothing solid backing the lim up, usually something acts a little odd or make somewhat suspicious comment and everyone just jumps on it without even questioning it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1742, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Run this up folks
I'd like to think that this is just Fire mocking Gob, but it could be an underhanded attempt at cutting off a push early for various reasons.
That's something worth talking about with firebringer, always. He's very capable of audacity as mafia. He's also naturally audacious, so he can be a lil tricky to pin down.

If this was a marathon game, I'd be much more wary of firebringer for a couple of reasons:
- I think his reads are fairly static (they're moving, but they're moving slowly for someone who's so present).
- he has uh, semi regularly ig, made comments which undermine the credibility of people presenting views he considers weird.

Thing is it's such a long game, and he's gotta live with that post being in his ISO for a long time. If he's scum with oblivion, I don't think he benefits from drawing that much attention especially from someone like gob who is very loud and audacious. A fire+oblivion team would be really cosy, honestly I'd guess even as early as that post.

Maybe that post actually makes the most sense either if Firebringer is town, or if Firebringer is specifically scum with Gob which is a kinda fun but very weird thought

I think my point is that I think Firebringer is a contrarian, so I'm not sure if him shooting down ideas he doesn't connect is something that's indicative of his scumgame
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:49 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1744, NotAScum wrote: Based on the few limited games I've played, D1 lims are mostly mislims. Not surprisingly at all since there's nothing solid backing the lim up, usually something acts a little odd or make somewhat suspicious comment and everyone just jumps on it without even questioning it.
It's usually whoever vibes the least with the rest of the playerlist, to be honest (if sceptical).

I think the more players we can get to vibe, the harder it becomes to find an easy elimination to put through. The harder it becomes to find an easy elimination to put through, the more dirt we have to sift through, the higher the chance we find gems.

Is there a particular reason you're not clicking with this game so far?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm

In post 1745, the worst wrote:

Run this up folks
That's something worth talking about with firebringer, always. He's very capable of audacity as mafia. He's also naturally audacious, so he can be a lil tricky to pin down.

If this was a marathon game, I'd be much more wary of firebringer for a couple of reasons:
- I think his reads are fairly static (they're moving, but they're moving slowly for someone who's so present).
- he has uh, semi regularly ig, made comments which undermine the credibility of people presenting views he considers weird.

Thing is it's such a long game, and he's gotta live with that post being in his ISO for a long time. If he's scum with oblivion, I don't think he benefits from drawing that much attention especially from someone like gob who is very loud and audacious. A fire+oblivion team would be really cosy, honestly I'd guess even as early as that post.

Maybe that post actually makes the most sense either if Firebringer is town, or if Firebringer is specifically scum with Gob which is a kinda fun but very weird thought

I think my point is that I think Firebringer is a contrarian, so I'm not sure if him shooting down ideas he doesn't connect is something that's indicative of his scumgame
Personally, I see town!Obliv, so I had an idea: What if Fire was defending It here in an attempt to help pocket It later?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:59 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1747, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1745, the worst wrote:

Run this up folks

Personally, I see town!Obliv, so I had an idea: What if Fire was defending It here in an attempt to help pocket It later?
That's not outlandish for sure. Agreeing with consensus reads and slapping down people who oppose them is a good way to sneak into the towncore (I won't start that convo again I promise).

Thing is, I'd need to already assume Firebringer is scum to view the post that way. I think this kind of thing is equally likely for his kind of personality as either alignment.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:03 pm

There's also Fire's campaign against
Ducklan
you that my brain just glossed over. I'm not even sure why he thought you were scummy.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”