Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 321, Thomith wrote:
gob is being force replaced for breaching rules 2 and 3 on multiple occasions.

This is a final reminder to all players regarding rules 2, 3 and 16:
In post 1, Thomith wrote: 2. Toxic and harmful behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- flaming, insulting, or directing personal attacks at other players
- use of slurs or derogatory language
- spamming
- excessive AtE
- excessive discussion of real life issues (a mention is fine, but this is not a place to vent or to go into detail)
- otherwise being a jerk or making the game unenjoyable for others
3. Play to your win condition.

16. Pretending to break a rule or attempting to provoke someone into breaking a rule is itself a violation of the rules.
Throwing the game is a clear breach of rule 3. Per rule 16, threatening to break a rule will have the same consequences as breaking the rule itself.
To make it abundantly clear, threatening to throw the game for any reason will not be tolerated.

Votecount incoming.

So this means Gob is town, because I don't see how he's not playing to his win condition if he's scum, especially when he's being townread for his actions.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:56 pm

Post by Solon »

Although Kay isn't contributing much, I think she is more likely town based on her comfortable tone. She feels more at ease than anyone else in the game.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 676, Solon wrote: Although Kay isn't contributing much, I think she is more likely town based on her comfortable tone. She feels more at ease than anyone else in the game.
I’m never comfortable, in any setting ever, if I sound comfortable that’s an amazing feat!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 408, GuyInFreezer wrote: Well there is a development.
I think I’m warming up to an idea of Drew maybe being town.

What exactly has developed since you scumread him?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 430, GuyInFreezer wrote: VOTE: Solon

You vote me when my back is turned?

You scallywag!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Solon »

I like Jackson's thoughts upon catching-up. Along with what I said above, I think that slot has to be town-binned unless something changes dramatically.

I've got a feeling the scum team is Freezer + one of the quieter players. That would sure explain a lot of his strange behaviour.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by Solon »

I keep getting Jackson and Roland confused based on the similarities of their avatars.

Anyway, I think they're both now for now.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by Solon »

It's ironic that as Freezer feels better about Drew, I feel worse. I don't think Drew has developed since his early townie-looking push on Roland. So again, I'm perplexed as to why Freezer is
now
starting to townread Drew based on developments.

What developments??
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:31 pm

Post by Solon »

is good.

I'm now pretty sure that Roland is town, and I can understand his reasoning for scumreading Drew much better.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 682, Solon wrote: It's ironic that as Freezer feels better about Drew, I feel worse. I don't think Drew has developed since his early townie-looking push on Roland. So again, I'm perplexed as to why Freezer is
now
starting to townread Drew based on developments.

What developments??
I definitely agree with this take on Gif
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Solon »

As of page 21, we have:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:
FancyPants (I've liked a few of his posts, like his points regarding Drew vs Roland, but I've seen nothing that couldn't come from scum).

Scum pool:
Freezer, Not_Mafia, Random Nurse (just by PoE they seem quite likely to be scum), Drew (I liked his early push on Roland, but I can see Roland's points against him and he hasn't done anything of note since then).

I'm out of time, so will perhaps grace the thread with my presence once again in roughly ten hours.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 685, Solon wrote: As of page 21, we have:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:
FancyPants (I've liked a few of his posts, like his points regarding Drew vs Roland, but I've seen nothing that couldn't come from scum).

Scum pool:
Freezer, Not_Mafia, Random Nurse (just by PoE they seem quite likely to be scum), Drew (I liked his early push on Roland, but I can see Roland's points against him and he hasn't done anything of note since then).

I'm out of time, so will perhaps grace the thread with my presence once again in roughly ten hours.
Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote: Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?
I’ve been a fun, charming general presence but anything of note? No, I’ve added nothing.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 687, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote: Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?
I’ve been a fun, charming general presence but anything of note? No, I’ve added nothing.
You have been the light in this dark and muddy game of ours

Unless you are scum, then you are the worst thing ever
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:

Scum pool:

Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?

That's a fair point, but it seems like you're just reacting to what's happening, for example replying to some of Roland's points against you, rather than pushing your scumread of your own volition. Personally, it would concern me a great deal if the majority of players were hard-townreading my top scumread who I think continues to '
spew scum
', so based on this context I kind of expected more.

I also think Roland's recent case on you was townie which, even though you are the subject of it, I would have expected you to acknowledge as being so, rather than doubling-down on your read without really going into detail on it, or having much energy or urgency to your push. It feels a bit comfortable and convenient to sit on your scumread in such a fashion.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Well in case anyone’s wondering, I’ve consistently been scumreading N_M and my vote will stay there unless/until we decide to push RN. I’ll be shocked if one of N_M or RN isn’t bad. Shocked. I just have no idea which one of you is also bad.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 689, Solon wrote:
In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:

Scum pool:

That's a fair point, but it seems like you're just reacting to what's happening, for example replying to some of Roland's points against you, rather than pushing your scumread of your own volition. Personally, it would concern me a great deal if the majority of players were hard-townreading my top scumread who I think continues to '
spew scum
', so based on this context I kind of expected more.

I also think Roland's recent case on you was townie which, even though you are the subject of it, I would have expected you to acknowledge as being so, rather than doubling-down on your read without really going into detail on it, or having much energy or urgency to your push. It feels a bit comfortable and convenient to sit on your scumread in such a fashion.
It is more that I understand that pretty much everyone else is hard town reading him and won't push a useless vanity wagon, I made my point that I think is valid.....and hope that going forward more people can see things from my perspective.

Sometimes I like someone to 'expose' themselves so we have something to look back on depending how the game goes.

I also am not arrogant enough to think that I am 100% guaranteed correct, so I am fine with letting him live and am trying not to be tunneled on my scum read of him and listen to what he has to say in the off chance I am wrong about him(I tend to be about 50/50 on early hard scum reads like this......sometime I nail scum that people think are town, and sometimes I am way off......but I hate going against my first instinct)

And I hate playing this card, but if I had a nickel for everytime someone described my style as 'you seem to just be reacting'......

Pre Edit: Trying to figure out Not_Mafia is definitely a fools game lol
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 692, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
I do have a funny anecdote about my first experience with him(and a follow up experience).

He, and another player, both faked a cop guilty on me that led to my lim.......and because of fate's cruel breath I was actually scum caught in a crazy gambit by two townies.

Not long after that he did hammer town in in a game where I pulled so much shit out of my ass to win as scum, so I am grateful that he subbed in at the right time(tbf though, I was viewed as 'obv town', but the game was dragging and I was starting to get worried)

So while he can be a troll, he isn't all bad(and he actually has put in some effort here, believe it or not)
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 693, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 692, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
I do have a funny anecdote about my first experience with him(and a follow up experience).

He, and another player, both faked a cop guilty on me that led to my lim.......and because of fate's cruel breath I was actually scum caught in a crazy gambit by two townies.

Not long after that he did hammer town in in a game where I pulled so much shit out of my ass to win as scum, so I am grateful that he subbed in at the right time(tbf though, I was viewed as 'obv town', but the game was dragging and I was starting to get worried)

So while he can be a troll, he isn't all bad(and he actually has put in some effort here, believe it or not)
I think I skimmed some of that second game you’re talking about but I can’t remember if I was skimming for you or him. (or someone else in this game) Either way, I remember a game where you were “obviously town” as scum. That must’ve been fun, no one’s ever making THAT mistake again lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 694, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 693, Doctor Drew wrote:

I think I skimmed some of that second game you’re talking about but I can’t remember if I was skimming for you or him. (or someone else in this game) Either way, I remember a game where you were “obviously town” as scum. That must’ve been fun, no one’s ever making THAT mistake again lol
Well he subbed in right at the very end, and I wasn't 'obv town' until the last day as well

Was it the Defcon 6 game you were looking at? Such a very unique game that I also was 'obv town' since I nuked(there wasn't NK's, but very player could nuke another player during the day) my buddy very early on, because I asked another player who I should nuke.....and he said my scum buddy lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, no one else from here(besides NM) were in those games lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

viewtopic.php?t=90946

Here is the game with NM repping in at the end
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Hmm that wasn’t it. Maybe I need to take notes when I do shoddy research lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 698, KayJayQueue wrote: Hmm that wasn’t it. Maybe I need to take notes when I do shoddy research lol
Now I am curious what scum game of mine you were reading lol

There is a 9:12 setup one that I am very proud of as well, hope it was that

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”