the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1895, yessiree wrote:
In post 1883, the worst wrote:
In post 1881, yessiree wrote: Idk what this means
i just want you to say stuff that you find interesting or noteworthy about this game

all ur takes feel really undercooked or, even worse, very popular
I am interested in you
you have made me blush but have not fixed my read on you.

what about me interests you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1896, Oblivion wrote: Infact, if it had to identify who among the people pushing for Brian are scum, it would say Gob and Dave are at the top of its list, followed by maybe Penguin. It thinks you and FB are town.

It still doesn't know what to think of Yessirree if it's being honest. It feels totally confused by how they approach the game.
i have not considered may's push on brian as scummy for a moment

maybe i'm actually just sheeping dannflor and lost interest in my may scumread
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1897, Oblivion wrote: Dave rested on Brian for a time, and is now on NAS. Perhaps... it should consider that a sign not to do NAS?

It isn't sure even it's willing to dive that deep into layers of If, Then, given the number of possibilities.
it may be tempted to overthink wagonomics here. i'd always caution doing what feels best to your reads/solve, rather than what feels right wagonomically - scum can do weird shit so sometimes wagon logic never feels right.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She | No they/etc

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:21 pm

Post by May »

you lost the courage to try to mislim me when I started POSTING
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1921, May wrote:
In post 1909, Oblivion wrote:
In post 1906, May wrote: Name four elements of the periodic table
Neon, Lithium, Boron, Calcium.
the obvtown starts with a noble gas

of course

every damn time
made me laugh
In post 1923, May wrote: 1915 reads like a townpost but i'm not sure how to say why
had the same brain thought going to let it bounce around a little
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1925, the worst wrote:
i just want you to say stuff that you find interesting or noteworthy about this game

I am interested in you

Wasn't trying to fix your read. Just a tongue in cheek response

Not sure why you treat everything I say as a business transaction...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1928, May wrote: you lost the courage to try to mislim me when I started POSTING
i don't think i've ever had the courage to try and mislim you that feels exhausting.

still rate the wagon on you & think the push there was fine. i lost the motivation to actively scumread you when dann stopped scumreading you.

though like, more accurately, when dann mentioned he borrowed so much from your early posts. my read on you was very discomfort/underwhelmed-coded and looking back i probably slept on a lot of your better observations bc you were aligned w people pushing me and i was looking elsewhere.

i don't think you or firebringer characterise my play in a way that's conducive to solving my alignment. that's fine, i've like played mafia before, 1928 just made me raise an eyebrow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1930, yessiree wrote:
In post 1925, the worst wrote:

I am interested in you

Wasn't trying to fix your read. Just a tongue in cheek response

Not sure why you treat everything I say as a business transaction...
because i find this way of interacting socially uncomfortable and i'm hoping it'll be awkward enough that your response will be interesting
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

Still don't understand why you think me being interested in sorting you would warrant you "fixing" your read on me tho?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

Wait could that be a slip?

GOTTEM
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:46 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

While rereading Yessiree I came across this post.
In post 696, yessiree wrote:
In post 550, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.05

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-03-09 21:00:00).

yeet
Brian Skies [4]:
Firebringer, yessiree, May, davesaz
yessiree [3]:
Pavowski, Brian Skies, PenguinPower
Dunnstral [1]:
the worst
NotAScum [1]:
Dunnstral
PenguinPower [1]:
gob

not voting [4]:
NotAScum, Jake The Wolfie, June, Oblivion
likely all scum are off the brian/yess wagons at this point in time, at most 1 scum is on those wagons
Has the development of the game changed this evaluation? Do you still think that this is still likely to be true?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1933, yessiree wrote: Still don't understand why you think me being interested in sorting you would warrant you "fixing" your read on me tho?
I'm kind of assuming you were responding to my request for something of interest because you wanted me to change your read on you.

like "fypov I need to fix my read"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1934, yessiree wrote: Wait could that be a slip?

GOTTEM
FOILED AGAIN
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:07 pm

Post by May »

In post 1931, the worst wrote:
In post 1928, May wrote: you lost the courage to try to mislim me when I started POSTING
i don't think i've ever had the courage to try and mislim you that feels exhausting.

still rate the wagon on you & think the push there was fine. i lost the motivation to actively scumread you when dann stopped scumreading you.

though like, more accurately, when dann mentioned he borrowed so much from your early posts. my read on you was very discomfort/underwhelmed-coded and looking back i probably slept on a lot of your better observations bc you were aligned w people pushing me and i was looking elsewhere.

i don't think you or firebringer characterise my play in a way that's conducive to solving my alignment. that's fine, i've like played mafia before, 1928 just made me raise an eyebrow
This post made me check if you were really 2nd in the draft oops you're not maybe I should be mature and stop emote spamming
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: It/Its

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by Oblivion »

May, may it ask a question of you that it expects would normally receive a joke response but ask you to take it entirely seriously?
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

And you, who have your human heart again, know all their secrets still.
This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
no one else has ever loved this way before.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:34 pm

Post by May »

I am giving you up to 3 such questions in the next 48 hours. Very serious.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1938, May wrote:

This post made me check if you were really 2nd in the draft oops you're not maybe I should be mature and stop emote spamming
the draft is another very bland way to dismiss a conversation but whatever I'm also irreverent towards mechanics
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:49 pm

Post by Oblivion »

In post 1940, May wrote: I am giving you up to 3 such questions in the next 48 hours. Very serious.
Okay, I'll use all three.

Can you write a paragraph about yourself as if you were writing a eulogy? Like... what kind of person you were, what your strengths were. Obviously lean it a little towards Mafia, but in general.

Then... do the same for It and for PenguinPower. It knows you won't know it very well, and perhaps not PP, but just... act confident? Even if you're wrong, it just wants to see what you would say if put on the spot, what your understanding of it is, and same with PP.
This is the law, written in the stars and seeds: in the end, all things must fail. They are old as the stars.
But not older.

This is the truth you will use to break them, to rend chains apart and set their prisoners free:
Oblivion
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Oblivion
It/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:50 pm

Post by Oblivion »

Do you, uh, see how it might be worried about the oddness of such a question? >.>
But not older.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:23 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1935, Jake The Wolfie wrote: While rereading Yessiree I came across this post.
In post 696, yessiree wrote:
In post 550, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.05

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-03-09 21:00:00).

yeet
Brian Skies [4]:
Firebringer, yessiree, May, davesaz
yessiree [3]:
Pavowski, Brian Skies, PenguinPower
Dunnstral [1]:
the worst
NotAScum [1]:
Dunnstral
PenguinPower [1]:
gob

not voting [4]:
NotAScum, Jake The Wolfie, June, Oblivion
likely all scum are off the brian/yess wagons at this point in time, at most 1 scum is on those wagons
Has the development of the game changed this evaluation? Do you still think that this is still likely to be true?
Idk what is it you're asking. I think it's better if you rephrased the question to be more specific
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:40 pm

Post by May »

May had a strange mix of qualities, obsessive about some things, dismissive of others. An ex-pessimist or maybe just an inverted one. She always wanted to turn a phrase and find a creative way to persuade someone or prove a point. She was a three left turns kind of woman. Actually she used to lead three consecutive underarm turns to move around a dance floor at a right corner, but that was supposed to be a metaphor. She liked fun but also believed it is ok to care about things. She was better at demonstrating conviction than curiosity, probably.

Oblivion Ring was an echolocator extraordinaire who did not learn things the same way as other people but it fretted not. It found data points that could rule out certain patterns until it could narrow on the final one. Definitely it made sure to do things that would add more data points to work with. It disliked cloudiness. It did not want to borrow unreliable methods or methods that might not combine well with its way of mapping the world. It was not the best way to finish the 3d image.

PenguinPower liked to watch others and join in with their play. He did not think playing needed to be very complicated. He did not overly complicate the little differences between tee ball, kickball, and baseball, he always knew if you just motivate the others and stop the volleying process and run at the appropriate times you can win at all of these games. Sometimes he got frustrated at others decisions in the context of the game and shared a sharp proverb about life, and it showed he cared, but it could be tricky to be sure what he cared about. He was pretty solid in a crowded field because he knew what nonperfectionist improvements he wanted to add to any game and did not require control.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:41 pm

Post by May »

If I misunderstood the question you still now get memes from me for 480 hours
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:47 pm

Post by May »

In post 1941, the worst wrote:
In post 1938, May wrote:

the draft is another very bland way to dismiss a conversation but whatever I'm also irreverent towards mechanics
I wanted to try to figure out why I don't care about sorting you for introspective reasons. I kinda feel like I don't. I still don't after learning you're last in the draft

I'm still confused about why I don't care enough.

I guess that's radically different from the post you quoted in terms of tone but a serious tone isn't very useful anyway until I feel ready to jam idk
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:41 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:41 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”