Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Games been super stagnated for a while, few pushes happen but it ends right back to policy
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:28 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1272, FancyPants wrote: I'm also busy on weekends so no shade there.

However all those votes you made were for RVS, policy or inactivity - so it doesn't show me you are identifying scummy behaviour real or imagined.
It’s so sweet to have a tunnel, as an homage to me, in the forefront of your mind. You know it’s been said that when you go through a tunnel, if you hold your breath and make a wish, it’ll come true! Just thought you might try that to find the actual scum every time you drive through that Kay tunnel before posting here (:
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:30 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 1276, KayJayQueue wrote:

However all those votes you made were for RVS, policy or inactivity - so it doesn't show me you are identifying scummy behaviour real or imagined.
It’s so sweet to have a tunnel, as an homage to me, in the forefront of your mind. You know it’s been said that when you go through a tunnel, if you hold your breath and make a wish, it’ll come true! Just thought you might try that to find the actual scum every time you drive through that Kay tunnel before posting here (:
If you read my summary post you'll see you're not my scummiest read nor am I voting for you.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:32 am

Post by FancyPants »

In post 1275, JacksonVirgo wrote: Games been super stagnated for a while, few pushes happen but it ends right back to policy
I mean it's 50 odd pages but we have been swimming in the same pond for a while. As for Kay I know the focus has mostly been around the two initial lurker slots but most other people are at least throwing shade elsewhere and seem to be suspicious of other people. I don't see that from her.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:40 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1277, FancyPants wrote:

If you read my summary post you'll see you're not my scummiest read nor am I voting for you.
You’re not voting me because the only people that would jump on that wagon are: snow - your biggest scum read which would make your argument against me seem pretty silly, and N_M who is trolling the game. Not the best allies, if you ask me.

I just don’t understand how all these reads on me equate to being scum. You seem to think if I don’t have a strong read, I’m bad? Blame these players for being so active, engaging and generally enjoyable. Whoever scum is, if it’s not RN-slot or N_M, are just a better player(s) than me. If I wasn’t trying to figure out the game, I wouldn’t waste all this time engaging. Believe what you want, but I’ll continue pushing back against it.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:43 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I’ll have desktop access in like 6 hours so let me put my last thoughts in before we end the day and I get nightkilled for being too town.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:45 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1280, GuyInFreezer wrote: and I get nightkilled for being too town.
Must be nice!
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:49 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1262, FancyPants wrote: OK in summary.
Malachai/Solon: almost definitely town.
Drew- prob town: I've turned around on Drew, but it might just be that I like the way he thinks and posts - meh.
GIF/Kay/Jackson - potential scum: a few things off here I'll explain my thoughts if anyone wants to know.

NM - Null, our styles don't mesh at all - slots impossible to read, I understand the wagon to an extent but I think we can do better.

Snow - scum, slot was already scummy for RN being inactive, and for the few posts they made - also admits to being less active as scum. Snow's contributions are mostly just commenting on styles and talking about elims that may "benefit" town rather than actively hunting for scum.

@Snow, sorry if I missed it but can you explain your Kay case?

In short I still wanna vote snow and hope everyone can get on board.

If I need to explain any specific read please ask - I've expanded my scum pool a little mostly because my uncertainty about everything has increased.
I expected more substance and attention from Fancy.

My [post]1126[post] summarized my Kay case, and [post]1157[post] has 2 N_M's lists with player names. There is a view that Ping Pong is Malachai.

Looks like a scummy me first suspected Roland (who got quite a few of townreads) and got on fire. And then when Solon defended me and immediate pressure went away, I dared to launch a policy attack on him to provoke further scum reads?

"No scum hunt" comment is unfair. I cannot launch a full-scale attack on Kay, since she can be a newbie townie, and I accuse her of picking easy targets, so cannot behave like this. Also I don't see Kay in team with Drew. I suspect Drew. But look, he was harsh with Roland, may be caused his resignation, a lot of players supported Roland, but no-one really jumped on Drew. Seems like he is untouchable. Only N_M voted him.

Jackson - my 3 lim options are Drew (sus)- Kay (scummy) - N_M (floating between grey and unclear now) in this order. I'm voting Solon for reasons explained. If the Solon issue is resolved, I will vote Drew and stay there.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:53 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1279, KayJayQueue wrote:
You’re not voting me because the only people that would jump on that wagon are: snow - your biggest scum read which would make your argument against me seem pretty silly, and N_M who is trolling the game. Not the best allies, if you ask me.
Kay - you are my 2nd lim preference, but as things stand, I will not vote you today and will not be on your wagon.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:18 am

Post by Malachai »

VOTE: Snow2697
"Nothing can be further than the truth!" -George W. Bush
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:20 am

Post by Malachai »

I'm voting almost entirely on this:
In post 1282, Snow2697 wrote: I expected more substance and attention from Fancy.
I am not sure if he could have offered more substance and attention than he did now. And the focus on a policy elimination is just bad. All signs are pointing that I should be going this direction with my vote.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:20 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1284, Malachai wrote: VOTE: Snow2697
Oh
Okay
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:21 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’m not mad at it. Too bad I don’t vote (/sarcasm)
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:22 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1280, GuyInFreezer wrote: I’ll have desktop access in like 6 hours so let me put my last thoughts in before we end the day and I get nightkilled for being too town.

Honestly I really don't have a clue why you think you are "too town".
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:25 am

Post by Malachai »

I say this because I'm getting a bad feeling about GuyInFreezer after he keeps dropping some allusions to things he might talk about and push and then just....doesn't do them. It's starting to get really weird to me. I see FancyPants still has him as a scum read too and so I really do start to scratch my head over him at this point.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:42 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1285, Malachai wrote: I'm voting almost entirely on this:
In post 1282, Snow2697 wrote: I expected more substance and attention from Fancy.
I am not sure if he could have offered more substance and attention than he did now. And the focus on a policy elimination is just bad. All signs are pointing that I should be going this direction with my vote.
He called me scum, said that my comments are largely about style and "benefits" (you should have had very broad definition of "style" to do that), but admitted that he might have missed some of my posts (he actually did - at least on Kay and on player names in N_M lists). So, my comment is fair. Cannot see how this can be disputed.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:44 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Good good
Spew more of those for me so maybe I don’t die tonight
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1290, Snow2697 wrote:
He called me scum, said that my comments are largely about style and "benefits" (you should have had very broad definition of "style" to do that), but admitted that he might have missed some of my posts (he actually did - at least on Kay and on player names in N_M lists). So, my comment is fair. Cannot see how this can be disputed.

You make it sound like you don't care about anything he said about anyone that isn't you.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:10 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1273, JacksonVirgo wrote:

That’s been where the general focus has been in general
Thanks, general. :P
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:21 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1279, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1277, FancyPants wrote:

I just don’t understand how all these reads on me equate to being scum. You seem to think if I don’t have a strong read, I’m bad? Blame these players for being so active, engaging and generally enjoyable. Whoever scum is, if it’s not RN-slot or N_M, are just a better player(s) than me. If I wasn’t trying to figure out the game, I wouldn’t waste all this time engaging. Believe what you want, but I’ll continue pushing back against it.

I get very townie vibes from this post especially, and I get very townie vibes from how often she's been here, her involvement in basically every major conversation in this game. She hasn't shown herself to be afraid of any conversations at all, and I have not once gotten the sense that she is trying to manipulate anyone or or steer the conversation in a particular direction, which would be very odd for a scum to do.

I think a scum read on Kay is barking up the wrong tree.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:22 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1292, Malachai wrote:
In post 1290, Snow2697 wrote:

You make it sound like you don't care about anything he said about anyone that isn't you.
How can it be so that I don't care? I saw him as townish and said that I was waiting for his input.
What he wrote on me and N_M names list is a good illustration.
Or take his Drew part. He said "Drew- prob town: I've turned around on Drew, but it might just be that I like the way he thinks and posts - meh". How much substance and attention is here?
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:40 am

Post by Malachai »

Why would you think that a cherry-picked case was convincing?
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:47 am

Post by Malachai »

I should clarify: I'm referring to Snow's case on FancyPants here, and I think Snow is clearly cherry-picking the evidence.

By my count, FancyPants just posted 18 times with all of his reactions just now, and you choose to highlight one post where he gives just a gut feel. But there's plenty else in here where he is going into a lot more detail than that.

It just struck me as very telling to see him comment on nearly everyone here, on a great deal of interactions that didn't involve you, but your case on him initially was just based on him scumreading you and was only about you.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:50 am

Post by Snow2697 »

Fancy said Kay was never voting. This is not true, she replied to this.
He said I am scum on far-fetched grounds. I replied to this. Seems like he simply missed at least some of my posts.
My point is clear and convincing. Shall I keep jumping on him?
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:54 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1291, GuyInFreezer wrote: Good good