GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:14 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

By the way, after all I’ve said about N_M, if he flips scum, I’m going to need a shot or two.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:14 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh what a great pagetop post
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1324, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 1319, Malachai wrote: More specifically, what are you hoping to accomplish with what you are talking about here?
You should ask yourself, not me. You have started this weird exchange, added a couple of moot points. If it brings us nowhere, it's hardly surprising.

I mean, my read of what you are doing is that you're causing chaos and / or saying things just for the sake of saying things. You town read Fancy, but you took it upon yourself to cast doubt on everything he just did. I don't see how doing so accomplishes anything other than mudding the waters, and I don't see how mudding the waters is anything other than scummy.

Feel free to explain how it isn't.
"Nothing can be further than the truth!" -George W. Bush
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:16 am

Post by Malachai »

I meant to say "muddying" but my phone didn't like that...
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:16 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1325, GuyInFreezer wrote: By the way, after all I’ve said about N_M, if he flips scum, I’m going to need a shot or two.
I’ll join, just for moral support, obviously.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Maybe this game is exploiting my one weakness: tendency to townread crazies.

(Not in a negative way though, but in a fun way)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:18 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1330, GuyInFreezer wrote: Maybe this game is exploiting my one weakness: tendency to townread crazies.

(Not in a negative way though, but in a fun way)
I’m honored
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1309, GuyInFreezer wrote: Never lim list:
Kay
Malachai
Solon
Jackson

Leftover:
N_M
Snow
Fancy
Drew

ATM my order of not-want-to-lim are as follows:
N_M > Snow > Fancy > Drew

I explained about N_M, and Snow I think is one of those players with exotic my-way trajectories, and by that I mean kind of a player whose posts make little sense that I don’t see them coming from scum. I already mentioned the 3-scum thing. 3-scum doesn’t make sense from the balance point of view, and if he’s scum, then he should know that 3-scum ain’t it. Also the whole Solon thing and not following the readlist when it comes to voting, I think… it’s too blatant? Yeah, blatant. I think it sums up the whole Snow’s play. It is definitely part playstyle thing, but yeah.

Fancy isn’t really hitting the town notes for me. Like I don’t see anything particularly scummy, but nothing particularly towny either. Almost feels like he’s playing carefully?

I keep going back and forth with Drew. At first I thought he was being impactful, but then it has fallen off. And then there was this part recently when I called for Drew flashwagon, he didn’t react to it until after I called it off, except for asking what cfd is. I think he would’ve at least given me a snark reply after learning what cfd is, and I don’t think he is the type to skip on any opportunities like that.
Lol, when I found out what cfd was I didn't think you were being serious, hence why I have said 'here is your chance for it's towards you in regards to it
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:29 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh right you did say that huh. That kinda invalidates my whole thing.

I should wait until I reread because I seem to be losing details left and right.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Omg it’s Doctor Drew, may I get an autograph?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1334, JacksonVirgo wrote: Omg it’s Doctor Drew, may I get an autograph?
It will cost you
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1335, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1334, JacksonVirgo wrote: Omg it’s Doctor Drew, may I get an autograph?
It will cost you
Omg I’d pay anything for the Doctor Drew
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:51 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1327, Malachai wrote:
In post 1324, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 1319, Malachai wrote: More specifically, what are you hoping to accomplish with what you are talking about here?
You should ask yourself, not me. You have started this weird exchange, added a couple of moot points. If it brings us nowhere, it's hardly surprising.

I mean, my read of what you are doing is that you're causing chaos and / or saying things just for the sake of saying things. You town read Fancy, but you took it upon yourself to cast doubt on everything he just did. I don't see how doing so accomplishes anything other than mudding the waters, and I don't see how mudding the waters is anything other than scummy.

Feel free to explain how it isn't.
It's you, not me, who are causing chaos. You bring this cherry picking point, but during entire discussion you don't challenge that Fancy did not read all my posts, that he was (at very least) inaccurate in how he put his case vs Kay (isn't it lack of attention?), that he did not really think a lot when he townread Drew, that my posts were not just about style and "lim benefits". You say Fancy called me scum based on gut feeling (not true), you say I scumread Fancy (you've made it up), that I diminish all his contributions (again made up). And then you wonder where this brings us!

You keep pursuing a double standards agenda. Let's just imagine what would have happened had I (not Fancy) said that Kay did not vote anyone! And you even don't purport to respond. Is this anything other than scummy?
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:07 am

Post by Malachai »

I'm gonna need access to a PC to work through this one. I can't respond to all of that on my phone so my response will have to wait several hours.

But in short, I'd rather you not deflect back to me. You have a problem with what I said and how I said it, fine, I'll walk you through it when I get home.

I'd still very much like to know why you found it necessary to bring up a point like "FancyPants' contributions here are underwhelming" or whatever word fits best here, if you don't scumread Fancy and none of what he said just now changed that.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:28 am

Post by Snow2697 »

It's nice position to start all this and then say "don't deflect back to me".
Certainly please take time, review and write what you think.
Just don't keep saying "Snow scumreads Fancy", "Snow thinks Fancy is scum", "Snow casts doubt on everything Fancy did" unless you can point precisely where I said that (I didn't). If upon your review you confirm that I did not say that, I can consider this episode to be settled.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1339, Snow2697 wrote: It's nice position to start all this and then say "don't deflect back to me".
Certainly please take time, review and write what you think.
Just don't keep saying "Snow scumreads Fancy", "Snow thinks Fancy is scum", "Snow casts doubt on everything Fancy did" unless you can point precisely where I said that (I didn't). If upon your review you confirm that I did not say that, I can consider this episode to be settled.
I already conceded, quite a while ago, that you do not scumread Fancy.

I still don't understand why you brought up what you did, given that you do not scumread him. You can resolve whatever you like on your end, but I'm going to keep asking you this question until you actually answer it.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Malachai »

Could we get a vote count, please?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:02 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

ISO diving Snow atm.

So these were what I meant by "blatant."
In post 961, Snow2697 wrote: I cannot be portrayed as Roland's teammate. I actually called him sus which put me immediately under fire. So, Drew's claim that he is the only one suspecting Roland is unfair.
But I don't think that going after Roland in a 2-scum scenario should be considered now.
There's one more post like this that I somehow can't seem to find again.
It's a weird way of self-defense, but looking at the rest of his posts in detail, it's actually not as weird as I thought it was given how he has been approaching this game so far.

With that said, I have no hecking clue why I haven't locktowned him yet. My crazy weekend must've caused me to miss the signs. Not afraid to talk about stuff that makes him sound bad (I do acknowledge that he could just not know if saying stuff he says would make him look bad, but I don't think this is the case), and effort looks genuine. vs Malachai just looks like a communication issue to me.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:05 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

With this, my goal of "5 locktowns" has been achieved (Jackson, Malachai, Kay, Snow, Solon), so I no longer have to feel insecure about this game anymore and go back to being lazy bum.

And yes, I can hear Malachai screaming all the way from across the monitor.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Malachai »

Since snow refuses to answer, maybe you can answer it instead, Guy: why would someone look at an analysis from someone they townread and try to shade the entire thing?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:10 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

My browser crashed when I tried to ISO Not_Mafia.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:11 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1344, Malachai wrote: Since snow refuses to answer, maybe you can answer it instead, Guy: why would someone look at an analysis from someone they townread and try to shade the entire thing?
Beats me. But why would scum do stuff like that blatantly while doubling down on his Fancy townread?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:16 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

By the way these are grand total of 5 posts by Not_Mafia where he gave something useful.
In post 295, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 291, GuyInFreezer wrote: Why is Fartarus (Roland) where it stands right now?
Tryhard scum vibes
In post 1155, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1152, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1150, Not_Mafia wrote: I'll provide explanations if I think it's appropriate
Why did DownBad drop that low
Have been very underwhelmed by LaToya, looking back I think I was just reading gob's naturally obstinate nature as town
In post 1162, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1156, GuyInFreezer wrote: How about Quack? Is it related to one of the new names going up?
Kind of, I'm also struggling to remember what he's done despite seeing his avatar a lot
In post 1177, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1173, Doctor Drew wrote: I mean.....I was ready to tunnel you relentlessly....but how can I now??
VOTE: Quack (Doctor Drew)
In post 1220, Not_Mafia wrote: KayJay all of a sudden falling back on "uWu little old newbie me doesn't know what's going on" posting when we're actually trying to build a consensus and need to elim someone has them plummeting down my readslist
Maybe I made this difficult for myself by unintentionally helping scum-him look like he's doing something useful. I got a little excited when I found that his readlist names weren't just jumbles of nothing, tbh. While I don't really agree with his points, I do think the points he made are reasonable, despite his unreasonable playstyle.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1346, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1344, Malachai wrote: Since snow refuses to answer, maybe you can answer it instead, Guy: why would someone look at an analysis from someone they townread and try to shade the entire thing?
Beats me. But why would scum do stuff like that blatantly while doubling down on his Fancy townread?
I don't know what is "blatant" here, how you're using the word. To answer why he might do it at all, it's because he scumreads Snow. Why does he put so much effort into it, well what's he supposed to do when he's under interrogation, say "you're right Malachai, I AM scum"? He wrote a post shading the whole thing but everything he said since then was to try and ward me off.

And he has not made me feel better about him at all, he redirects to me, he obfuscates the conversation... Look at how easily you answered this question right away, whereas I have to be like 30-40 posts in with him at this point and still he just will not give me an answer. I don't really see him doubling down on anything; I see him making things WAAAAY more difficult than they should be.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:22 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I honestly think it's some sort of language barrier affecting that. Because tone-wise it looks to me like none of y'all are trying to fake stuff. And Snow did say that English isn't his second language. And looking at the way he dealt with Solon, he looks like he's the type to get distracted by shiny things (or love diverting towards shiny things, if scum). As I said, I can't really explain exactly what's going on with his head, but I don't think, at the very least, he's lying about what he believes he said.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”