Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 822, Prism wrote: Cool. What did fire say in the interim between then and now?
fire told me that you responded w details about what u said and voted us and i was like NOOO and said i was waving my fist at you. fire said he could free me from no posting jail to respond. i said the site wasnt loading for me but i would much ratehr vote. fire said he could do it for me. i said ok. he voted. and then when you unvoted he told me, he said 50% chance of it being a reaction test but wasn't sure why you were testing. and then neither of us talked about it, later (aka yesterday) he said that he was gonna write a post and asked if i had anything to say and i said nah. then we talked about our own stuff. and then tonight while i was away at an event he messaged me telling me that hu tao flipped town and said he'd want to re-eval some things.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 824, Prism wrote: About me, specifically.
i don't remember if we mentioned you except to talk about how you were a competent scum player
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i can check this is all memory
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by Sunflower »

he said he was confident about the scumread on you
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 823, Von Payne wrote:
In post 802, Gimli wrote:
In post 799, Von Payne wrote:
In post 796, Gimli wrote:
In post 792, Von Payne wrote:
In post 790, Gimli wrote: there aren't many people who COULD be scum
There is no way this is a real townie thought

~B
this is a real townie thought though
Also Gim's, are you trying to pocket me know?

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

we spent one day talking about dreams

we spent a bullshit d1 not talking at all

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
Oh I missed this

I kinda get what Ydrasse is saying now, this seems like such scum bullshit that it can't come from scum

But, nah son.....this ain't it......just coming off as bullshit

-Drew
sorry but why would I even try to pocket you?

since you're calling my posts and reasoning bullshit, let me ask you: have you read my progression on aureal, have you read yours? did you noticed I called aureal town BEFORE you've done so? do you not think me realising aureal's alignment won't also affect how I'm reading everything else?

it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ooh there's a readlist here
that reminds me
aureal/gimli scum
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 829, Gimli wrote: it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
why so mean.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 831, Sunflower wrote:
In post 829, Gimli wrote: it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
why so mean.
as mean as drew was to me calling my reasoning bullshit, twice
I'll tie your legs
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 832, Gimli wrote:
why so mean.
did he? i didnt read :skull:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by Sunflower »

wait he luiterally did in #823 im fucking blind
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 793, Prism wrote:
In post 789, Aureal wrote:
In post 727, Prism wrote: I want to know which head of Sunflower voted me.
Why ask this now when it happened like two days ago?
I knew it was fire. I wanted confirmation and the ability to dialogue. It would have made it in my larger post had I the time to make it.
Oh, that vote was after you reacted to the big post, my memory had the timing messed up and thought you posted after you were voted. Hmmm
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Prism »

It looks like my desire to longpost will be denied yet again. If I get nightkilled I get nightkilled.

Voting preference:

Sunflower -> Silver Ravens -> Von Payne -> Kirigiri -> Klick -> Aureal -> ActionDan -> Dragons -> Ydrasse -> Gimli

I'm not putting Catgirl in there. I think their reads are near-universally disagreeable and the Hu Tao flip bad. Still, I would be surprised if they insisted on slide against Dunnstral and I. I'd revisit if Ravens flips red.

Sunflower should get flipped. I unvoted because I was irritable from too much caffeine and figured I expected too much from fire. Jupiter's partner read was blatantly wrong and fire should have put their foot down. ButI was willing to ignore it.

fire's read was bad for several reasons, but the primary one is this: The missing item from my early posting is every bit of tonal nuance that I spent half a decade engineering to be near-universally townread. The cuts are intentional and NAI at worst.

Still, I thought I demanded too much of fire. But he should have spent substantial time wondering what was wrong. fire is very interested in reversing thought processes like that. But fire didn't: he took my unvote as passing a vibecheck, and seems to have thought no further. I typed this before a p-edit, and what do you know, fire appears to have said it was a reaction test.

Ravens and Von Payne are more vibe reads. Dunnstral'd been unusually verbose, following me on Sunflower was bizarre from a third party perspective I haven't bought the hydra dissonance from Von Payne and Drew feels different from JOAT.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 829, Gimli wrote:

~B

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
Oh I missed this

I kinda get what Ydrasse is saying now, this seems like such scum bullshit that it can't come from scum

-Drew

since you're calling my posts and reasoning bullshit, let me ask you: have you read my progression on aureal, have you read yours? did you noticed I called aureal town BEFORE you've done so? do you not think me realising aureal's alignment won't also affect how I'm reading everything else?

it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
I will answer in order:
Why are you speaking directly to me to appeal to me then?

No
No(my town read on Aureal is based of one very telling post)
Why does that matter?
Again, how does this matter?
why so mean.
I am a vibe reader my man, I never said any of your reasoning is bullshit......I am just not buying what you are selling at the moment.

I am not worried about the specifics of what you have done, but why you have done them

-Drew
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 836, Prism wrote: Sunflower should get flipped. I unvoted because I was irritable from too much caffeine and figured I expected too much from fire. Jupiter's partner read was blatantly wrong and fire should have put their foot down. ButI was willing to ignore it.

fire's read was bad for several reasons, but the primary one is this: The missing item from my early posting is every bit of tonal nuance that I spent half a decade engineering to be near-universally townread. The cuts are intentional and NAI at worst.

Still, I thought I demanded too much of fire. But he should have spent substantial time wondering what was wrong. fire is very interested in reversing thought processes like that. But fire didn't: he took my unvote as passing a vibecheck, and seems to have thought no further. I typed this before a p-edit, and what do you know, fire appears to have said it was a reaction test.
but im town
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

shit wrong account
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Prism »

fire's seen my scumgame, probably more than once. Bruteforcing townreads by way of tone is more natural to me than breathing. It's not here this game by choice.

Which is why his read was uniquely horrific, and if he didn't get it at first fire is unlikely to get it after more thought. But he's scum for not taking the time to try, and instead just trying to pass a vibecheck.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

excuse me while i die of embarrassment
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 840, Prism wrote: fire's seen my scumgame, probably more than once. Bruteforcing townreads by way of tone is more natural to me than breathing. It's not here this game by choice.

Which is why his read was uniquely horrific, and if he didn't get it at first fire is unlikely to get it after more thought. But he's scum for not taking the time to try, and instead just trying to pass a vibecheck.
i'm really not sure that's what he was trying to do here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

in other words you're wrong
i've seen a fire scumgame before, this isn't it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 837, Von Payne wrote:

~B

You a suss boy right now

-Drew

Oh I missed this

-Drew

I will answer in order:

No
Why does that matter?
why so mean.
I am a vibe reader my man, I never said any of your reasoning is bullshit......I am just not buying what you are selling at the moment.

I am not worried about the specifics of what you have done, but why you have done them

-Drew
I'm not selling anything, I'm solving, and now I'm gone, goodnight
I'll tie your legs
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Sunflower »

but also we're literally a hydra and we have a green PM
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 844, Gimli wrote:
In post 837, Von Payne wrote:

~B

You a suss boy right now

-Drew

Oh I missed this

-Drew

I will answer in order:

No
Why does that matter?
why so mean.

-Drew
I'm not selling anything, I'm solving, and now I'm gone, goodnight
Gim's, this was like 0-60......what gives?

I was just saying I am not vibing with your posts as of late.......and ya, your progression has been all over the place on certain slots.

It isn't like you to get this upset for someone pushing back on you

-Drew
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

yeah well, ...

I still think hu was the correct move, even though I was hoping for more people posting and reacting to wagon before it sailed. There should be clues in places about people who wanted to avoid the wagon entirely and with people who jumped on it to progress the game and take it out of that nightmare mode so that will be my next focus.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Post by Prism »

Hu Tao's confusion literally couldn't have come from anything but a VT. The only reason I didn't intervene is because I thought Aureal was the leading wagon.

Hu Tao couldn't figure out if the ability to dream meant they were a VT or a backup. The irony I mentioned earlier is that everyone thought they were a PR when their confusion ruled it out entirely.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Post by Prism »

"It probably gave us clues" is one of the most abstract reasons I've seen to rationalize a wrong vote.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”