Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1423, Doctor Drew wrote: Well considering I was asleep when all that went down and when he repped out......when did I have the chance to address it or apologize?
In literally any of the time after you woke up. It's at least somewhat likely, if not very likely, that Roland is still reading the thread.
And I literally just said I would apologize if my words affect him in a negative way.
Honestly, I am so fucking sick of shit like this. "I will apologize IF I offended you". Own up, dude, and don't wait for some contingency of someone to tell you whether they were offended to acknowledge that you might have done some wrong. It should be enough for you to read the argument that he wrote and understand it as a legitimate argument and take action from there. People need to take more responsibility for their own actions.
Also, are you seriously using you think I am the worst human being in the planet as a reason to scum read me?
Come on dude, you are strawmanning my argument if you think I am portraying you as "the worst human being on the planet". I take issue with something you did and would rather you just own up to it and not add all these contingencies, but that doesn't mean I think you're "the worst human being on the planet". Roland made a legitimate point and it is already deserving of a response.

Either way, no, my scumread on you is not because of this. It's twilight so this is a good time to clear the air with shit like this.
"Nothing can be further than the truth!" -George W. Bush
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1424, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1421, GuyInFreezer wrote: Each day we stray further from mith’s path
Brb, gonna turn some water into wine
Dibs
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1398, Not_Mafia wrote: I was a Vanilla Cop, won't be town's biggest power but still a pointless elim based on playstyle differences and personal dislike.

Solon who is literally refusing to play the game for no valid reason would have been a valid policy lynch but he plays conventionally so he's being let off with it

KayJayQueue is scum, take that to the bank, he's used everyone letting him off with his "uWU silly newbie me" posting because "Not_Mafia mean silly cow man" as an excuse to quickhammer scot free

KayJayQueue + Doctor Drew scum team, quote me now, thank me later

My interest in the game seriously wanes when there is a player basically game-throwing for the whole of D1. It's the first time I've ever chosen to vote off someone who isn't my biggest scumread just to get them out of the game.

Good riddance to you.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:31 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1427, Solon wrote:
In post 1398, Not_Mafia wrote: I was a Vanilla Cop, won't be town's biggest power but still a pointless elim based on playstyle differences and personal dislike.

Solon who is literally refusing to play the game for no valid reason would have been a valid policy lynch but he plays conventionally so he's being let off with it

KayJayQueue is scum, take that to the bank, he's used everyone letting him off with his "uWU silly newbie me" posting because "Not_Mafia mean silly cow man" as an excuse to quickhammer scot free

My interest in the game seriously wanes when there is a player basically game-throwing for the whole of D1. It's the first time I've ever chosen to vote off someone who isn't my biggest scumread just to get them out of the game.

Good riddance to you.

Hi Solon, any quick reads before day ends?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Solon »

And it's players like you who are ruining this site not_mafia. I think the consensus is that you've made this game less enjoyable.

Either play the game, or don't sign up to play.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Solon »

In post 1428, Malachai wrote:
In post 1427, Solon wrote:

Good riddance to you.

Hi Solon, any quick reads before day ends?

Why would I let scum know my thoughts heading into the night? That can wait until tomorrow.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1429, Solon wrote: Either play the game, or don't sign up to play.
For the love of god, this x1000.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by Malachai »

BTW this is helpful, especially point #6

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/im-sorry ... 6aac8cce67
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1425, Malachai wrote:
In post 1423, Doctor Drew wrote: Well considering I was asleep when all that went down and when he repped out......when did I have the chance to address it or apologize?
In literally any of the time after you woke up. It's at least somewhat likely, if not very likely, that Roland is still reading the thread.
And I literally just said I would apologize if my words affect him in a negative way.
Honestly, I am so fucking sick of shit like this. "I will apologize IF I offended you". Own up, dude, and don't wait for some contingency of someone to tell you whether they were offended to acknowledge that you might have done some wrong. It should be enough for you to read the argument that he wrote and understand it as a legitimate argument and take action from there. People need to take more responsibility for their own actions.
Also, are you seriously using you think I am the worst human being in the planet as a reason to scum read me?
Come on dude, you are strawmanning my argument if you think I am portraying you as "the worst human being on the planet". I take issue with something you did and would rather you just own up to it and not add all these contingencies, but that doesn't mean I think you're "the worst human being on the planet". Roland made a legitimate point and it is already deserving of a response.

Either way, no, my scumread on you is not because of this. It's twilight so this is a good time to clear the air with shit like this.
You literally are calling me a terrible person because you think it was my actions that caused Roland to repp out, I don't think I did anything close to anything to make someone repp out, outside of maybe tunneling them? But that is part of the game, does it get annoying if you are town? Yes it does, but again part of the game

So ya, I don't think, nor do i think, I have any reason to apologize for a small bit of snark.......but if it did affect him more than I thought it would, again yes I would apologize.......also if it did affect him that much, I doubt he would continue reading the thread......plus I would reather speak to someone 1 on 1 to apologize, not just throw it out into the ether.

Also I will state again, I only gave him some snark because he gave me a bit first, I enjoy that sort of thing so I figured he could handle a tiny bit right back at him

And you just were saying how you don't care about my opinion because you think I am scum(which is fair), then went immediately into a holier than thou diatribe about how much of a terrible person I am......so how can I not expect the two to be related?

But now I am hangry, gonna eat some food
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

I think Malachai is town. But I also think this conversation is excessive. I will say I don’t think Drew was being malicious, as someone who was present at the time. More than half this town has been being snarky to each other, but I didn’t think anyone was taking it personally.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1434, KayJayQueue wrote: I think Malachai is town. But I also think this conversation is excessive. I will say I don’t think Drew was being malicious, as someone who was present at the time. More than half this town has been being snarky to each other, but I didn’t think anyone was taking it personally.
You are probably right about Malachi being town

I ate something and am less angry lol
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1435, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1434, KayJayQueue wrote: I think Malachai is town. But I also think this conversation is excessive. I will say I don’t think Drew was being malicious, as someone who was present at the time. More than half this town has been being snarky to each other, but I didn’t think anyone was taking it personally.
You are probably right about Malachi being town

I ate something and am less angry lol
Works every time!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1429, Solon wrote:Either play the game, or don't sign up to play.
The irony
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:48 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1437, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1429, Solon wrote:Either play the game, or don't sign up to play.
The irony
If you’re actually cop (not just town, but cop) your gameplay is literally baffling to me.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by FancyPants »

For what it's worth I don't think Drew did anything thing wrong with regards to Roland - if he's scum he's allowed to do whatever he wants to win and you're both town those kind of interactions happen all the time.
If he wants to play mafia he's just going to have to get used to them and develop a thicker skin.

Anyway I guess the day could end any second. I still think it's snow for the record - I'd love to know why GiF is hard townreading them now. Kay, GiF and Jackson still my pool for the final one, I maybe need a reread during the night phase though - pointless until we actually see NM flip and confirm the claim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1439, FancyPants wrote: For what it's worth I don't think Drew did anything thing wrong with regards to Roland - if he's scum he's allowed to do whatever he wants to win and you're both town those kind of interactions happen all the time.
If he wants to play mafia he's just going to have to get used to them and develop a thicker skin.

Anyway I guess the day could end any second. I still think it's snow for the record - I'd love to know why GiF is hard townreading them now. Kay, GiF and Jackson still my pool for the final one, I maybe need a reread during the night phase though - pointless until we actually see NM flip and confirm the claim.
I have trolled as scum saying I am town an what not before, no one make any assumptions before a flip here.

And literally I did it to expose town in any way I can

I still don't believe NM one bit
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

NM was at E-1 before and never claimed, don’t put this on Kay.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by FancyPants »

Yeah I haven't discounted the possibility it's a fake claim at all.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by FancyPants »

In post 1441, JacksonVirgo wrote: NM was at E-1 before and never claimed, don’t put this on Kay.
The hammer was bad but I've seen newb town do similar things before. I'm scum reading her independently of the hammer.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 pm

Post by Thomith »

Votecount 1.FINAL
Votecount 1.FINAL

Not_Mafia (5):
Solon, JacksonVirgo, Doctor Drew, GuyInFreezer, KayJayQueue
HAMMER

Doctor Drew (3):
Not_Mafia, Snow2697, Malachai
E-2

Snow2697 (1):
FancyPants,

Not Voting (0):

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-03-13 05:56:04)

Mod Notes
None
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:30 pm

Post by Thomith »

Not_Mafia has been executed, they were a
Mafia One-Shot Vanilla Cop.

Night One begins now and ends in (expired on 2024-03-14 03:38:27) Please ensure any and all night actions are sent to me/DragonEater70 before then
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

GuyInFreezer has been killed Night One! He was a
Vanilla Townie.

Day Two starts.
Last edited by DragonEater70 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Votecount 2.0
Votecount 2.0

Not Voting (7):
Snow2697, Malachai, KayJayQueue, Doctor Drew, Solon, JacksonVirgo, FancyPants

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-03-22 03:39:58)

Mod Notes
None
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:39 pm