Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Dai, if kagerou isn’t scum, who is?
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:59 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 1746, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Would you feel comfortable 1v1ing someone on day one off of someone else’s read?
I do not think that that is an accurate portrayal of what happened. It did not jump from "Clown is making good points" to "and now I am willing to 1v1 the slot"

My points were causing Kagerou to be open to reconsidering the slot.

Kagerou's reaction to Ichirin's catch up was to be open to voting the slot -- .

Kagerou's reaction to was to be willing to 1v1 the slot -- .

And as an outsider looking at Ichirin's push, it felt disingenuous. Add in a splash of OMGUS because the push is directed at Kagerou, and I buy the escalation.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Tenshi Hinanawi »

I do want Koishi and Aya interactions to develop a bit more, too.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1750, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Dai, if kagerou isn’t scum, who is?
kneejerk reaction is koishi based on the things i've commented on over the course of the last couple of days

a fuller answer with more names would require a deeper dive into a radically different mindset than the one i currently have
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:04 am

In post 1751, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 1746, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Would you feel comfortable 1v1ing someone on day one off of someone else’s read?
I do not think that that is an accurate portrayal of what happened. It did not jump from "Clown is making good points" to "and now I am willing to 1v1 the slot"

My points were causing Kagerou to be open to reconsidering the slot.

Kagerou's reaction to Ichirin's catch up was to be open to voting the slot -- .

Kagerou's reaction to was to be willing to 1v1 the slot -- .

And as an outsider looking at Ichirin's push, it felt disingenuous. Add in a splash of OMGUS because the push is directed at Kagerou, and I buy the escalation.
In all honesty, I’m really back and forth between the two slots. I probably need to dedicate time to ISO each
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:06 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1751, Clownpiece wrote: Add in a splash of OMGUS because the push is directed at Kagerou, and I buy the escalation.
just so i clearly understand where you're coming from, who is omgusing who in this situation?
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 1755, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 1751, Clownpiece wrote: Add in a splash of OMGUS because the push is directed at Kagerou, and I buy the escalation.
just so i clearly understand where you're coming from, who is omgusing who in this situation?
You phrasing it at "who is omgusing who" makes me worried that you are gonna misinterpret the intent behind the post, but that is a reference to Kagerou's read on Ichirin.

But I did not say that to discredit the read, but to understand the strength of it.

If I see what looks like a disingenuous push on a slot I don't knows alignment, I scum read it. If I see what looks like a disingenuous push on a slot I know to be town (which includes, but is not always limited to me) I scum read it stronger.

I agree with Kagerou that Ichirin's push onto Kagerou looks disingenuous, and (because it is directed at Kagerou themselves) I can buy the strength of the reaction.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:38 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

I’m not finding Omgus as scummy behavior, town is entirely capable of it and likely more prone to it.

Like you can’t make the argument you thought ichirins omgus for the 3 votes earlier in the days is townie for the audaciousness and turn around to use it as scum points against Kagerou due to the focus being condensed.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

I know that’s not what’s going into Dai’s read but in general elsewhere.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Daiyousei »

i am glad i asked because my initial reading of that part of the post was "ichirin omgus'ed kagerou and that supports the idea of town kagerou/mafia ichirin" and i couldn't believe piece would be posting that with a straight face given everything

i don't have any deeper analysis of the conversation at the moment, that was just something that stuck out as needing clarification in my glance-reading
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 1759, Daiyousei wrote: i am glad i asked because my initial reading of that part of the post was "ichirin omgus'ed kagerou
I don't think that there is any case for the omgus in that direction lol
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Aya gave me her flu it would seem.

I'm quite bedridden at the moment.

No wonder I woke up at such a weird hour, then crashed again.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1752, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I do want Koishi and Aya interactions to develop a bit more, too.
Unfortunately, I think given what went down last night, Aya saw her shadow and we're in for 48 more hours of winter.

Even if I push myself I suspect she's not going to appear again for a bit.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1760, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 1759, Daiyousei wrote: i am glad i asked because my initial reading of that part of the post was "ichirin omgus'ed kagerou
I don't think that there is any case for the omgus in that direction lol
sis i legit thought you were being all "ichirin's vote was in retaliation for 678" and was like
what
rofl
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:06 am

In post 1762, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1752, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I do want Koishi and Aya interactions to develop a bit more, too.
Unfortunately, I think given what went down last night, Aya saw her shadow and we're in for 48 more hours of winter.

Even if I push myself I suspect she's not going to appear again for a bit.
Yeah, I realized that.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

That said, if you wanted info about it, I didn't come out of it having my feelings improved. A meta read on me (even setting aside this is an anon game) isn't super good justification for the extent of not re-evaluating that she's doing when we have at least two or three players screaming for my blood, and in some ways makes it worse?

I just wish she'd gotten to my Sanae/Yuuka walls before departing.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:11 am

I have been ruminating that, also just wishing for more data to go off of in general. But beggars and choosers.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I really wanted her "Ichi is LHF town" case, if I got to pick just one thing, though.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:40 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

0-10 how badly do you want that kagerou wagon Larvae?
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:46 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

i want it way more than i want an Ichirin elimination, that's for sure.

my most desired eliminations are Kagerou and Koishi. i would condense on either of them.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:53 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Do I really wanna effort into what is a miselim because it’s just that kind of week for me.

Tell you one thing about not being on the eliminating wagon,
I weren’t wrong.
But i weren’t right either.
But most of the time you’ll be right day 1.
As long as you lie to yourself and say you totally knew it.
And hope real hard that people aren’t good enough at math to expose you.

I sure have a lot of free time on my hands.
Should I post this post?
If you have to ask the answer is no.
Which means I totally should.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:56 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I’m super uncomfortable with the Kagerou wagon, I can’t even articulate why. Not because of meta or whatever, but I just feel anxious about it.

Now, you must be thinking, Yuuka, my fair lady, would you not be anxious regardless of who we eliminate?

And to that I say,
Eh. Probably.

Funnily enough I found ichirin’s claim a point against letting them live. Since it reduces my anxiety later because they’re not an investigate.
So I can at least point to that.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: sie/hir

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:33 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 1662, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 1646, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: Clownpiece has just been pushing me with shit like "Yeah that feels fake. Yeah I think that's scummy. Also very convenient timing on that catch up Ichirin!" instead of actual arguments
I made multiple cases for why I think you were scum this game. You either did not read my case against you, or you are willfully ignoring it.

Either way this comes across to me as just generic shade against the wagon.
Show me your cool good case you've had all along then because I can't find anything even remotely resembling a proper case. There's a few posts that give
some
actual reasons for voting me, the ENTIRE REST of your mentions of me are just to take jabs and try to drum up support for killing me. Every single interaction with my interaction from you has been disingenuous bloodlust. I was going to put a link on "posts" but I honestly couldn't find anything else that wasn't just a variant or reiteration of one of the previous posts and or their arguments. You're pretty much just playing like an Executioner here and I'm not very fond of how you can't even fucking pretend to be in good faith and yet town STILL just doesn't fucking care. Your arguments are wildly disproportionate to the fervor of your read and I suspect you've abandoned the pretense of actually needing a reason to constantly try and get me killed anyhow.

VOTE: Clownpiece
They're pronounced like see/hear.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: sie/hir

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:45 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

Part of me wanted to say that scumflip on Clownpiece exonerates Kagerou after catching a glance of this post but I have alot of issues with a similar more recent post:
In post 1652, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 1649, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 1647, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Well, which ones do you think are bad faith?
You, Kagerou and Clownpiece for sure, Koishi could be trying to coast along without having to give in-depth analysis on me as an easy mislim, as I theorized. Otherwise I think Sanae and Tenshi just aren't really bothering to put in the effort to read me.
That's still like 4 townies at least who are legitimately thinking you're scum, i'm especially curious how clown is "in bad faith" where like, her case on you is quite voluminous
1. Did you miss the part where I said no one is in good faith or entirely aware of what's going on? Are you counting yourself as a "townie"? I can't say for sure if there's 2 or 3 scum, though I'm willing to bet 3 considering everyone is a power role, but either way I would think you'd understand that town being up for a wagon does not make it a good wagon inherently especially when the odds that scum are all just chilling nonchalantly on it are very high and that the majority of town who ARE on it just aren't fucking paying attention to the facts of the case or are being intentionally obtuse for some mysterious reason.
2. Obviously, I am of the firm belief that Clownpiece is not even remotely good faith right now, but what I want to call attention to is that I think Clownpiece was MORE good faith when you were saying she WASN'T. It's very mysterious as to why you said these conflicting things but I'm realizing that either way you two seem to love to defend eachother's reads on me.
They're pronounced like see/hear.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Clownpiece »

I mean, I have been pretty explicit on the reasons that I think that you are scum.

Spoiler:

(note, I edited the post that used she/her pronouns to use the correct pronouns, all other posts are unedited quotes)
In post 619, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 600, Aya Shameimaru wrote: I'm saying that if Ichirin was scum she came out and chose violence.
I have seen this voiced a couple times (it may have been Aya both times, but I *think* it was actually someone else the first time, but I have not looked back).

But like... my interpretation of Ichirin's response was the exact opposite. Hir response did feel like it was designed to appease hir voters, but it just back fired.

Sie immediately went and found a New and Novel thing to be suspicious of, and double and tripled down on it (to a silly degree imo), when the main accusation was that there was no sign of solving from hir, and it felt like sie was avoiding questioning hir voters - like hir goal was just to change our minds.

It was not until Yuuka kept being so aggressive that sie started to snap back at one of hir voters.
In post 676, Clownpiece wrote: Plus, since then, it feels like they suddenly had a topic to pursue with all their might when they got pressure, but then they just... stopped pursuing anything as soon as the thread focus moved away from them.
In post 792, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 778, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Why don’t you like that series of posts, Clownpiece?
The strength in which they threw themselves into questioning Eternity Larva felt performative.

It came immediately after they were being accused of not having content, and then they suddenly have discovered The Thing That Is So Important To Question That They Must Get The Answer Before They Die.

It felt reactionary to the lack of sorting accusations.
In post 1481, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 1318, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: To actually get back on productive things: I do not particularly think my reads of Daiyousei or Kagerou are forced, because
I am currently reading back through to track people's interactions with the thread, but this is eww.

They only think that their own read is not forced? and for reasons other then "those are my reads" ?
In post 1486, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 1345, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: And speaking of disingenuous I'm of course going to be skeptical about any reasoning you propose that's related to my reasons/intent for voting you considering you got caught red-handed with a disingenuous Tenshi read.
This also feels like, despite them saying how great Dai's case is, Ichirin does not even really understand why Dai was scum reading Kagerou, because this is not the basis of Dai's case at all.
In post 1494, Clownpiece wrote: Reading through it all again, my over all impressions of the 2 are

Ichirin: the entire thing felt really fake, and I still want to kill this slot with fire.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”