Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:26 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Can anyone giving me a good reason to townread Snow?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1549, Snow2697 wrote: I would range her between sus and locked town on my scale.
That’s pretty much the entire scale :lol:

But hey, if you’ll get off by back, I’ll take it lol
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:31 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1549, Snow2697 wrote: I don't think Kay was able to put Drew at E-1 where, as you say, she called me and NM scums. This would have put her under Drew's attack,
which a player of her style should avoid.

The bolded / italicized portion. Explain what you mean by that, please?
"Nothing can be further than the truth!" -George W. Bush
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1552, Malachai wrote:
In post 1549, Snow2697 wrote: I don't think Kay was able to put Drew at E-1 where, as you say, she called me and NM scums. This would have put her under Drew's attack,

Sounds like he thinks I’m so prone to avoiding conflict as my playstyle that even if I were scum, he thinks I’d rather eliminate my only teammate rather than get ire from Drew for putting him at E-1.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1553, KayJayQueue wrote:

Sounds like he thinks I’m so prone to avoiding conflict as my playstyle that even if I were scum, he thinks I’d rather eliminate my only teammate rather than get ire from Drew for putting him at E-1.

Well, are you? :P

I mean I really don't think you are, but I'll let you answer that one yourself.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1554, Malachai wrote:
In post 1553, KayJayQueue wrote:

Well, are you? :P

I mean I really don't think you are, but I'll let you answer that one yourself.
I definitely do avoid conflict and we can psychoanalyze me later, but if it came to a little conflict or actively losing myself the game, I think I’d choose conflict lol
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1550, KayJayQueue wrote: Can anyone giving me a good reason to townread Snow?
Not me. His attitude of refusing to see anyone else's point of view is very anti-town.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

It’ll be really funny if all the shit I got for having so many town reads and reading all these “fights” as town vs town was actually spot on and my avoiding conflict was just me being right about who was town. We’ll keep that as “to be determined”.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't know why you think I am some uncontrollable beast ready to unleash hell on whoever puts me at E-1 lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1254, FancyPants wrote:
In post 957, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 956, RolandOfGilead wrote: If you're going to ride my ass no matter what I do
Dang, I always miss all the fun.
Are big arguments fun when it's two people you town read? Frustrating for me. It's fun if you're scum - Kay continues to give me bad vibes.
Oh I didn’t even see this response. I think you misinterpreted my comment there. It was an immature joke about “if you’re going to ride my ass”, and I joked that I missed the fun, the fun being ass riding, not the context of the post in question. I was just trying to lighten the mood, as usual. Sorry that none of my jokes land, will I stop trying? No, not at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1559, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 956, RolandOfGilead wrote: If you're going to ride my ass no matter what I do
Are big arguments fun when it's two people you town read? Frustrating for me. It's fun if you're scum - Kay continues to give me bad vibes.
Oh I didn’t even see this response. I think you misinterpreted my comment there. It was an immature joke about “if you’re going to ride my ass”, and I joked that I missed the fun, the fun being ass riding, not the context of the post in question. I was just trying to lighten the mood, as usual. Sorry that none of my jokes land, will I stop trying? No, not at all.
I enjoyed the joke :lol:
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:22 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1560, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1559, KayJayQueue wrote:
I enjoyed the joke :lol:
And they wonder why I didn’t want to vote you?! You’re my only fan!
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Malachai »

Oh no, Kay discovered Drew's onlyfans account....
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1562, Malachai wrote: Oh no, Kay discovered Drew's onlyfans account....
Or was it vice versa :lol:
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 884, Solon wrote: I think Snow has earned a stay of execution at the very least.

I'd much prefer a Not_Mafia elimination as that slot is never going to be readable for anyone, and will be a liability with the ever-present possiblity of a lolhammer whenever someone is one vote from the chop.

If this was a bus, this was an incredibly early and proactive bus. Ultimately I think it is TOO early to consider it a bus.

I should probably just listen to Jackson and stop considering his role actions as unlikely as I thought they might have been.

Meanwhile, Snow is playing incredibly anti-town right now, more than anyone else, so he gets my vote.

VOTE: Snow
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1262, FancyPants wrote: GIF/Kay/Jackson - potential scum: a few things off here I'll explain my thoughts if anyone wants to know.
I would like to hear your explanation for all three of these reads.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1267, FancyPants wrote: @Kay. in general my reasons for scum reading you haven't changed - no paranoia, no real scum reads or even things that ping you as scummy throughout the game, you've mostly just town reading everyone and your suspicions are based on process of elimination. Finally you never vote, and seem to enjoy large arguments even when you perceive them as town v town.

It's not a strong read but it's niggling me.
This was the explanation for me
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Malachai »

In post 1519, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1503, Malachai wrote:
In post 1213, JacksonVirgo wrote: No longer want Snow, I dont think people are feeling Fancy rn
Are you still feeling Fancy? And I mean that in the literal sense, not in the "maybe I'll wear a suit" sense, just to be clear. :P
I’m not, I think he looks the best regarding VCA

I actually don't follow why you think an analysis of votes is so favorable for FancyPants. He voted for Random Nurse, IE before he was even replaced by Snow, and didn't cast another vote after that. Why does a dearth of votes look favorable, especially so favorable to change your read on him?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1567, Malachai wrote:
In post 1213, JacksonVirgo wrote: No longer want Snow, I dont think people are feeling Fancy rn
Are you still feeling Fancy? And I mean that in the literal sense, not in the "maybe I'll wear a suit" sense, just to be clear. :P

I actually don't follow why you think an analysis of votes is so favorable for FancyPants. He voted for Random Nurse, IE before he was even replaced by Snow, and didn't cast another vote after that. Why does a dearth of votes look favorable, especially so favorable to change your read on him?
He had his vote parked almost the entire time NM was under any form of heat. He didn’t move it, he didn’t commit to a bus and he didn’t actively try to protect NM. There’s no agenda behind his votes.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don’t think I need to explain further but if I do, let me know

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:21 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1539, Malachai wrote: @Jackson

Shouldn't you also give more consideration to how rushed Solon was in this moment? He's talking about being on the bus, having little opportunity to really evaluate things properly. Everything he said also suggests he really didn't have a strong sense of who he wanted to use this ability on. To me that suggests that the rational decision for him would have been to leave it alone for the night. I think you're giving him some credit he doesn't deserve.

I mean can you think of a worse way for him to use this ability, to use it on someone who already had him as a "lock town"?
I know you shifted off of this somewhat but without trying to beat a dead horse, I still think you’re looking at it in a bad light. I don’t see the issue with targeting someone who town-reads you, the information typically does not stay just with the person targeted and it gets spread to every player eventually. It’s a trust-based innocent child.

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1568, JacksonVirgo wrote:

He had his vote parked almost the entire time NM was under any form of heat. He didn’t move it, he didn’t commit to a bus and he didn’t actively try to protect NM. There’s no agenda behind his votes.
Did he need to actively do something to protect NM when his vote was on someone else? If anything, he jumped on a vote where originally he was 3rd on the bus. He didn’t remove his vote once Snow replaced in to give him the benefit of catching up like everyone else did. What if he was just waiting for either others to jump on Snow or for Drew to be E-1 to hammer him and save NM but never got the chance because I hammered NM instead? I think you’re giving him too much credit for doing nothing. Which I find funny since part of his reasoning for sussing me was that I wasn’t voting, when in fact I was. Wouldn’t he have to be sus for that too if it were a thing?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Snow

The informer must be dealt with(please someone get that reference)

I really trust Malachai, and this just makes sense
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1571, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1568, JacksonVirgo wrote:

Did he need to actively do something to protect NM when his vote was on someone else? If anything, he jumped on a vote where originally he was 3rd on the bus. He didn’t remove his vote once Snow replaced in to give him the benefit of catching up like everyone else did. What if he was just waiting for either others to jump on Snow or for Drew to be E-1 to hammer him and save NM but never got the chance because I hammered NM instead? I think you’re giving him too much credit for doing nothing. Which I find funny since part of his reasoning for sussing me was that I wasn’t voting, when in fact I was. Wouldn’t he have to be sus for that too if it were a thing?
Unless he is a wolf that didn’t care an ounce about the outcome and just let whatever happens happen, they’re Town. If he wanted to keep them alive, he would have found a reason to pivot his vote onto another player as it was clear Snow was no longer happening. If he wanted to keep NM alive, he would have been more dynamic with his votes and if he wanted to bus NM he would have jumped on wagon to try and taste some of that sweet sweet credibility.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

He wasn’t in a spot where he could realistically stand aside and let things happen

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”