I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #285 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

D
o
w
n
B
a
d

S
+
(
I
/
)

C
o
l
d
C
a
b
b
a
g
e

T
h
u
n
d
e
r
C
l
a
p

M
a
r
y
S
e
e
d
c
o
l
e

Q
u
a
c
k

F
e
a
t
h
e
r
s
M
c
G
r
a
w

F
a
r
t
a
r
u
s

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #287 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you disagree with my reads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #290 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 288, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 287, Not_Mafia wrote: Do you disagree with my reads?
I can’t even read your reads lol
Is it the coloured text? Would you like me to post a plaintext version?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #293 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 289, RolandOfGilead wrote:Literally what the hell is this.

Are YOU playing to your win condition?
It's a readslist, the names in green at the top are my towniest reads and the bottom in red are my scummiest reads, yellow is inbetween.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 292, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 290, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 288, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 287, Not_Mafia wrote: Do you disagree with my reads?
I can’t even read your reads lol
Is it the coloured text? Would you like me to post a plaintext version?
How did we get so lucky to have not 1 but 2 players that could not give two shits about helping us win the game we all literally signed up to play. Wow, I’m honored.
Is that a yes or a no?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #295 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 291, GuyInFreezer wrote: Why is Fartarus where it stands right now?
Tryhard scum vibes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 298, GuyInFreezer wrote: I see I see. Did you mean Seacole btw?
No I meant Seedcole
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #313 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 299, GuyInFreezer wrote: DownBad = Gob
S+(I/2) = KayJayQueue
Cold Cabbage = GIF
ThunderClap = Solon?
Mary
Seedcole
Seacole = Random Nurse
Quack = Doctor Drew
Feathers McGraw = FancyPants
Fartarus = Roland

Not_Mafia
This is correct, if only Fartarus and S+(I/2) were willing to put more effort into the game they could have worked this out themselves
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 302, RolandOfGilead wrote: My interest level in this game is dropping dramatically right now. Literally what is this shit.
If you think this is bad I have done far far worse
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #457 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 367, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 299, GuyInFreezer wrote: DownBad = Gob
S+(I/2) = KayJayQueue
Cold Cabbage = GIF
ThunderClap = Solon?
Mary
Seedcole
Seacole = Random Nurse
Quack = Doctor Drew
Feathers McGraw = FancyPants
Fartarus = Roland

Not_Mafia
How tf did you get most of these :lol:
They're very simple
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #626 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's the current VC?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 636, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 635, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I throw the top town { you, GIF, Solomon, Drew, Kay} and the rest of the players. I think there's a scum in each, assuming two evils of course
This is how I’m feeling too (except me, I’m good)
S+(7I/11) could you vote Mary Seedcole please? I need to test something
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #718 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 693, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 692, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
I do have a funny anecdote about my first experience with him(and a follow up experience).

He, and another player, both faked a cop guilty on me that led to my lim.......and because of fate's cruel breath I was actually scum caught in a crazy gambit by two townies.

Not long after that he did hammer town in in a game where I pulled so much shit out of my ass to win as scum, so I am grateful that he subbed in at the right time(tbf though, I was viewed as 'obv town', but the game was dragging and I was starting to get worried)

So while he can be a troll, he isn't all bad(and he actually has put in some effort here, believe it or not)
Sounds hilarious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #735 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 732, GuyInFreezer wrote: Oh, I don’t townread N_M. I was surprisingly ok with N_M’s readlist, but that’s about it. It’s not like he did anything after that other than wanting to lolhammer RN.
I would never do such a thing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #816 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 814, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 811, RolandOfGilead wrote: However I for one don't feel like waiting forever and ever for Snow to contribute meaningfully to this game so I'll go ahead and apply that pressure. This feels like a good vote anyway.

VOTE: Snow

This is 1 vote shy of a hammer.
N_M is going to quicjhammer
Why ruin it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #878 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 870, JacksonVirgo wrote: UNVOTE:
Stop unvoting before I can get to the thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #880 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 879, RolandOfGilead wrote: Another thought: I don't really see how Snow townreads FancyPants and scumreads me, when FancyPants has largely sheeped my own case on Drew. A not-insignificant amount of FancyPants' efforts here have echoed my own thoughts on Drew, so it's weird to me that the one who aligns with the original view gets to be townread, but the one who originated that read in the first place is somehow scum.
I think this quite a facile view of scumhunting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1135 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm Pro-NM elim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1139 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1138, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1137, Malachai wrote:
In post 1136, Solon wrote:
@Mod
: How is Not_Mafia playing to his win condition here? Serious question. There is a lack of consistency when one player is kicked while another isn't, you can't blame me for thinking it might be alignment indicative.

If you don't want me to draw such conclusions then be consistent and kick both players, not just one, for game throwing and playing against win con.
+1 on this sentiment.
Third-ed? Thriced? Trio-d? Triad-ing? Joining the threesome? Return of the King-ing this trilogy?

Anyway, I agree.
Quad'd
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1140 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
+
(
I
/
)

C
o
l
d
C
a
b
b
a
g
e

I
n
d
e
S
c
r
i
b
e
a
b
l
e

P
i
n
g
P
o
n
g
P
l
a
n
e
t

F
e
a
t
h
e
r
s
M
c
G
r
a
w

T
h
u
n
d
e
r
C
l
a
p

L
a
t
o
y
a

Q
u
a
c
k

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1150 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1141, Malachai wrote:
In post 1140, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
+
(
I
/
)

C
o
l
d
C
a
b
b
a
g
e

I
n
d
e
S
c
r
i
b
e
a
b
l
e

P
i
n
g
P
o
n
g
P
l
a
n
e
t

F
e
a
t
h
e
r
s
M
c
G
r
a
w

T
h
u
n
d
e
r
C
l
a
p

L
a
t
o
y
a

Q
u
a
c
k

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
And your explanations?
I'll provide explanations if I think it's appropriate
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1154 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1153, Malachai wrote:
In post 1150, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1141, Malachai wrote:
In post 1140, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
+
(
I
/
)

C
o
l
d
C
a
b
b
a
g
e

I
n
d
e
S
c
r
i
b
e
a
b
l
e

P
i
n
g
P
o
n
g
P
l
a
n
e
t

F
e
a
t
h
e
r
s
M
c
G
r
a
w

T
h
u
n
d
e
r
C
l
a
p

L
a
t
o
y
a

Q
u
a
c
k

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
And your explanations?
I'll provide explanations if I think it's appropriate
None of us can read your mind, so yeah, it's appropriate.
It's a social deduction game, deduce them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1155 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1152, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1150, Not_Mafia wrote: I'll provide explanations if I think it's appropriate
Why did DownBad drop that low
Have been very underwhelmed by LaToya, looking back I think I was just reading gob's naturally obstinate nature as town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1162 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1156, GuyInFreezer wrote: How about Quack? Is it related to one of the new names going up?
Kind of, I'm also struggling to remember what he's done despite seeing his avatar a lot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1163 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1159, GuyInFreezer wrote: I kinda wanna cfd drew now for funsies.
In post 1160, Doctor Drew wrote:
cfd?
In post 1161, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1160, Doctor Drew wrote:
cfd?
It’s like a last minute speed shift to another wagon to elim. Chinese fire drill, got no idea where that has anything to do with what it means but yeah
The correct term is flashwagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1175 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1164, Solon wrote:
In post 1144, Thomith wrote:
This is a final warning to Solon against using moderator decisions to try and speculate around alignments of other players. Per rule 17 moderator actions do not take alignments into account. gob threatened to throw the game, while Not_Mafia has not and has not breached any rules so far.

Bad response.

I'm asking for consistency, while you continue to ignore the elephant in the room by burying your head in the sand, and instead threaten me. Why no warning for Not_Mafia? Clearly I'm not the only one who feels way. Why should I spend hours contributing to a game when another player is blatantly game-throwing? He even admitted it himself.

Either way, I'll refrain from posting until Not_Mafia is out of the game, one way or another.
In post 1165, Solon wrote:
In post 1139, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1138, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1137, Malachai wrote:
In post 1136, Solon wrote:
@Mod
: How is Not_Mafia playing to his win condition here? Serious question. There is a lack of consistency when one player is kicked while another isn't, you can't blame me for thinking it might be alignment indicative.

If you don't want me to draw such conclusions then be consistent and kick both players, not just one, for game throwing and playing against win con.
+1 on this sentiment.
Third-ed? Thriced? Trio-d? Triad-ing? Joining the threesome? Return of the King-ing this trilogy?

Anyway, I agree.
Quad'd

Is this not him admitting to game-throwing? What more does he need to do to spell it out to you?

It's such a stupid arbitrary rule. Gob threatened to game throw and is kicked out, while Not_Mafia is
actually
game throwing and has admitted to it and not a peep from the mods.

No wonder this site is going downhill.
In post 1166, Solon wrote: I can only laugh at '
Not mafia hasn't breached any rules so far'.
That's truly insulting our intelligence.

You make a mockery of your own rules, and you threaten players who are actually contributing to the game while ignoring blatant game-throwing.
Not having your dry and dilettante playstyle isn't breaking any rules or game-throwing, neither are jokes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1176 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1164, Solon wrote:Either way, I'll refrain from posting until Not_Mafia is out of the game, one way or another.
Ironically, this is game-throwing behaviour and against the rules
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1177 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1173, Doctor Drew wrote: I mean.....I was ready to tunnel you relentlessly....but how can I now??
VOTE: Quack
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1181 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's a cute and adorable cow in every one of my posts yet it never gets me anywhere
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1218 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1219 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1205, Solon wrote: Snow is my bigger scumread, but I refuse to play further with Not_Mafia, so that's unfortunately where I stand.

It may well be that they are both scum, in which case it's an easy game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1220 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

KayJay all of a sudden falling back on "uWu little old newbie me doesn't know what's going on" posting when we're actually trying to build a consensus and need to elim someone has them plummeting down my readslist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1223 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1221, Malachai wrote: I don't see how mocking other players is doing you any favors here. You mock Solon for a "dry and dilettante playstyle", you use demeaning language to insult Kay's approach to the game, and your reads lists are just your own way of teasing and mocking each and every player in this game however you see fit. I don't know why any of us should have to put up with this shit.
Put up with what exactly

"Not_Mafia isn't engaging or providing reads"
Not_Mafia engages and provides read
"Stop commenting on the game and players it's meanie bobeanie"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1224 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1221, Malachai wrote: I don't see how mocking other players is doing you any favors here. You mock Solon for a "dry and dilettante playstyle", you use demeaning language to insult Kay's approach to the game, and your reads lists are just your own way of teasing and mocking each and every player in this game however you see fit. I don't know why any of us should have to put up with this shit.
Put up with what exactly?

"Not_Mafia isn't engaging or providing reads"
Not_Mafia engages and provides read
"Stop commenting on the game and players it's meanie bobeanie"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1240 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1234, KayJayQueue wrote: After his latest post against me, I’m more than happy to banner it put him at E-1, whatever the count is at. If anyone is against this, please say so now (and why)
OMGUS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1241 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1233, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1220, Not_Mafia wrote: KayJay all of a sudden falling back on "uWu little old newbie me doesn't know what's going on" posting when we're actually trying to build a consensus and need to elim someone has them plummeting down my readslist
Sorry I have a job that is demanding this weekend…sheesh. At least I know everyone’s names.
I know everyone's name so well I came up with a clever nickname for them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1372 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1308, Malachai wrote:
In post 1306, GuyInFreezer wrote: Btw I thought I was going to be fine with eliminating N_M, but I keep getting cold feet over the fact that nobody actively tried to interact with N_M when he actually gave responses when asked.
That's not true. When he gave his reads, I asked him to explain them, and he pretty much just told me "no".
I responded to GiF because he asked good and relevant question, not just “YoU nEeD tO eXpLaIn YoUr ReAdS”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1398 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was a Vanilla Cop, won't be town's biggest power but still a pointless elim based on playstyle differences and personal dislike.

Solon who is literally refusing to play the game for no valid reason would have been a valid policy lynch but he plays conventionally so he's being let off with it

KayJayQueue is scum, take that to the bank, he's used everyone letting him off with his "uWU silly newbie me" posting because "Not_Mafia mean silly cow man" as an excuse to quickhammer scot free

KayJayQueue + Doctor Drew scum team, quote me now, thank me later
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1437 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1429, Solon wrote:Either play the game, or don't sign up to play.
The irony
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1671 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1670, Solon wrote: It's a shame the mod had to threaten me in such a manner, for only playing the game
But you weren't, you were actively refusing to play the game, you were lucky not to be force replaced yourself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1688 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's a shame players like Roland and Solon have no respect for the game

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”