Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

Smells like blood on utopia.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:51 am

Post by Enchant »

I skimmed.

I am
glad
unhappy that i missed sheep party. That would be so
lame
hilarious.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: sunflower

First move is always good.
Wizard-Mercenary

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Prism »

Oh god help us.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:13 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 948, Von Payne wrote:
Sunflower
Aureal

Silver Ravens
DragonEater70

Prism
Catgirl Chipotle
Klick
kyouko

ActionDan
ydra
Gimli

Alianna

This is about where I'm at rn

Tomorrow during my little window of freedom after work I want to spend my time looking over my nulls and maybe trying to get a lean one way or another

~B
My reads haven't changed much since then but that's mainly because I haven't read a lot of the last 20 pages. My opinion on the game isn't very useful. And yeah, I know I should probably read and do more but this is the game that I've decided has to go on the back burner for now

Aureal goes down to the very bottom

I briefly looked over kyouko's posts before writing this because I didn't like the way she asked for updated reads with reasons. Some of her solving feels forced like she's posturing towards something. in particular and something feels slimy about how she is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section

I have mixed feelings about my interaction with ydra earlier so I'm not sure where I stand there

I can't decide if Ali is trying to pocket me or not. It seems believable that she could just brush me off as town. I think she's good at reading me. I'm scared to lean town here :lol:

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Aureal

e-2

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Prism »

In post 1554, Von Payne wrote: in particular and something feels slimy about how [Kirigiri] is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section
This post links 4 players to Aureal. None of them are you, because Kirigiri didn't notice Aureal mention you. To your credit, you did.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:26 am

Post by Enchant »

Who is Aureal and why i am considered team with Aureal.
Wizard-Mercenary

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1556, Prism wrote:
In post 1554, Von Payne wrote: in particular and something feels slimy about how [Kirigiri] is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section
This post links 4 players to Aureal. None of them are you, because Kirigiri didn't notice Aureal mention you. To your credit, you did.
Those were two separate thoughts. Kirigiri has been linking my slot to Aureal in several of her recent posts

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Prism »

Ah, I understand now. Thank you.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
In post 1538, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: von's defense of aureal and what he was during during night to set his role up for hm was scummy. to say that gimli is not doing any evaluations to have those reads is unfair. I wish he wouldnt get so anxious about game to replace out like that and I'm super sad about this, but I feel fairly decent that he was town here and probably had good reads, cause my current reads overlap completely with his last ones.
Your honor, I present to you Kyo setting up the associative my lovely hydra partner brought up

:twisted:
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:40 am

Post by Prism »

I knew the later posts. I was specifically bothered at the misread of 1323, because it appeared Black noticed and worried about the inculpatory aspect despite Kirigiri actually missing it. I think the two separate thoughts explanation makes more sense.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Von Payne »

Yeah I could have formatted that better

Prism what is your read on Kirigiri

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Prism »

Right now I have her as a scumlean. I didn't like her Day 1 at all, particularly her treatment of Ravens and Hu Tao, but her Day 2 is better. I agree with posts questioning Drew's defense of Aureal.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:58 am

Post by Prism »

Who was it that was pushing Aureal/Gimli? Was it Catgirls?

Spoiler: Some rather high-effort and elaborate showmanship
In post 691, Aureal wrote:
In post 681, Gimli wrote: but also I want to push through the aureal flip now because I'm much more confident that aureal is scum in relation with hu tao. klick and DE are two townies who I think can read aureal very well, and we've all seen no reason to townread her yet - a player who is a locktownread on page 3 in most games - so that's where the flip goes. hu tao, in comparison, is someone that everyone that knows her is saying this is totally a possible route for town!hu tao to make. so we're not going there.
Look Gimli, calling me normally a page 3 locktownread is such a terrible take that just for you I compiled a list of almost all of my recent town games here and assessed how I was read by people in them. I'm never a page 3 townread,
ever
(not even just limiting it to your own opinion). Do you seriously think I was lying when I said I'm typically floating around null and regularly have to fight to try to not get voted out?

Newbie 2108: got a bit of D1 suspicion, pushed as counter-wagon to scum D2, would likely have been voted in ELO if I hadn't voted first
Micro 1068: like I said, I made a readlist to try to generate content in a slow game, promptly got booted for it
N2110: the aforementioned game where I managed to get a lot of townreads quickly upon replacing in, but still got miseliminated D3 since I'd been townreading you and was one of the two not mechanically cleared players
Micro 1070: literally sitting at E-2 in every single VC until after you replace in
N2111 :mystical unicorn game where I was townread by everyone by the end of D1 but hardly by "page 3", also Black was scum and that has some sort of knock-on effect of making me look townier
N2114: miseliminated D1
Micro 1072: miseliminated D1 (on the same day as the previous game! that was really bad week for me -_-)
Mini 2295: barely survived D2 since I was off the hasty D1 scumflip and was pushed again the next day until petapan replacing in got LLD to reconsider and we got scum who'd been pushing me instead, and yet still I got some paranoia suspicion even afterwards
Micro 1073: replaced in and was slow enough to act in voting my scumread that I started getting run up at the end of the next day by townies who actually wanted to vote scumRanger with me but got tired of waiting, but it's okay because Aisa the Martyr fixed everything (she's the only one who thought I was obvtown and she was still second-guessing herself in the Martyr PT, it was funny XD)
Team Mafia: "Gimli wants me to reiterate Aristeia/Korina T/T and Aureal scum" :?
Open 878: fought like hell D3 and barely managed to avoid being counterwagoned instead of scum (I wasn't so obvtown to Aisa this time but she made the right call in the end)
N2122: replaced into Shea's spot so I didn't have to do much to establish myself, was mostly read as null/town the rest of the game and managed to actually get to decide the ELO for once after turning the D2 flip onto scum
Mini 2308: focused on mech early and was largely ignored then just kinda sank into nothingness as other games and the setup and being scumread by my townreads sapped my morale, and got quickhammered in "surprise, it's actually ELO"
Veiled Committe: other game, miseliminated D1, not going into it
Open 880: blew off playing D1, got wagoned for it, whined and made them back off for a bit, got wagoned again at deadline and saved myself from getting hammered by 2 minutes with my elaborate fakeclaim strategy that I'd spent the day devising instead of having reads
Weird Dreams: was literally a mason with Rat and Alianna and even though they were obvtown to everyone they couldn't get enough support to get people to vote me into the Nightmare with them, and was actually the weak counterwagon at EOD1; oh and I got shot N2 because Ircher thought I was their traitor since I'd been siding with scumKyoko's push on Ranger
Micro 1079: STD made a meme expressing his suspicion of my suspicion of him, also I got voted by Flavor Leaf in ELO without me even really getting to participate in ELO
Open 882: got a scumread slot into a better position upon replacing in and caught onto scumDrew but T-Bone turned on me in ELO and voted me instead
Open 885: Black is scum again here so it's another magical unicorn game where I'm mostly townread (I'm sure it has nothing to do with how I was using lazy meta to townread her! :o) though Snivy and Alianna got sus of me D2
Open 890: another game I started really lazily then had momentum go towards me a day before D1 deadline though on the last day I did manage to be the consensus townread when we just needed one, town just had a lot of lucky breaks here
Mini Theme 2315: played as a goose, it was great until I PoEed the last two scum down to HPE and Hu Tao but Hu managed to wriggle her way out of ELO while I was just starting to actually explain anything
Micro Theme 1093: well this was a game that technically existed, lol, there was no real pushes D1 then we locked right onto scum the next 2 days
Open 892: was one of tied D1 wagons and couldn't recover from it the next day due to the nomination mechanic only allowing 3 players to be voted on
Open 900: got suspicion from a couple of townies D1 but obvtowned as much as I can by putting my foot down and insisting we yeet scumDrew, then got paranoia voted in ELO anyway without me even posting
Mafia Reunion: was a pretty mixed bag, Dan and Titus really scumread me and the traitors both were gunning for me even though I was townreading their cult leaders
Open 903: barely present this game, the IC started up a wagon on me

(Hmm I may like talking about myself too much :shifty: )
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that feels partnered or anti-partnered. I'm leaning towards the latter

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Prism »

Not partnered. I've gone further with my partners, but it's uncommon.

There still isn't too much point in pre-flipping. It's just an incidental side comment from ISOing.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I have just been iso reading slots and those were stuff that stuck out. I didnt get why did you need to announce your possible next night target for neighborizing last night. It felt really out of place and felt like you wanna normalize something about it that otherwise is not a normal choice?

As for that aureal post, i just thought its a good one to keep in mind for future when iso readong them. It wasnt to produce a read on anyone particular.

With aureal not being here to even claim, i think they are really a cornered scum who dont wanna give us info but my entire reads currently is based on aureal tbh, so i really need to see that flip personally.

And i asked your reads cause i dont follow the flow. Specially on certain slots like catgirl cause you barely ever talked about yourvread on them. Thats what i want mainly not readlists per say. Thanks for responding however.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1560, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
In post 1538, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: von's defense of aureal and what he was during during night to set his role up for hm was scummy. to say that gimli is not doing any evaluations to have those reads is unfair. I wish he wouldnt get so anxious about game to replace out like that and I'm super sad about this, but I feel fairly decent that he was town here and probably had good reads, cause my current reads overlap completely with his last ones.
Your honor, I present to you Kyo setting up the associative my lovely hydra partner brought up

:twisted:
I stand by both comments btw. I felt wierded put with the way you played night and early day 2 regarding aureal and i want more slots to check and tell what they think about it.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Enchant »

I see scumreading Aureal is popular, because some put Aureal in top townread at first THEN put at almost confirmed mafia, for no/bad reasoning.

Oh well i don't get it.
Wizard-Mercenary

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1557, Enchant wrote: Who is Aureal and why i am considered team with Aureal.
We belive dragoneater who was hider died for hiding there cause they softed it. So we think they are outed scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Btw Who all didnt claim their dream votes yet?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1570, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1557, Enchant wrote: Who is Aureal and why i am considered team with Aureal.
We belive dragoneater who was hider died for hiding there cause they softed it. So we think they are outed scum
Hmmm.

Mod made flips really hard to read, okay.
Wizard-Mercenary

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

nya
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved