Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

I am not confident you are scum and I don't like fading people I am not confident on
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:37 am

Post by Dannflor »

I have also not tried to get you eliminated
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm sorry I've been busy and my posting has not been constructive, I'll try to gather my thoughts into something helpful later today
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 925, Dannflor wrote: I am not confident you are scum and I don't like fading people I am not confident on
Why so confident about me then?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 903, May wrote: -I found it
-Thank God
-I did search the dumpster and then reconstruct the timeline and realize it was impossible for it to be in the dumpster
-I have thrown my keys in the dumpster before
-"I" found it is a really grandiose term for turning my head towards Pandora yelping "Mommy why are you not picking up this thing you left and usually wear on your neck" in meow and then wrapping my fingers around a lanyard in front of me
Pandora sounds town aligned
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:23 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 909, Klick wrote: Wait so what exactly are people calling Kage's 'catch-up'?
I was referring to to
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay I've reread the game, here's where I'm at.

I think Dragon was playing to pocket certain slots like me / Gimli more than he was actually trying to sort either of us early game. I think his play very much matches up with his play in Fruit Mafia

I think the way he interacted with both Gimli and May probably spews both of those slots town

I think the way Dragon reacted to being pushed comes from scum a significant amount of the time

I will try to be clear and concise: when dragon reacted emotionally to being pushed by Gimli and May, his reaction was more focused on being treated "unfairly" and being pushed for the wrong reasons rather than:
  1. trying to use the push to sort Gimli or May
  2. a natural townie reaction to having his town reads not trust him or feeling like he was in danger of being miselimmed
dragon was not in danger of being limmed and that's not what his reactions were focused on, his reactions were not focused on either gimli or may's alignment, it was feeling like the reasons for pushing him were bad and unfair

These things are empirically more likely to come from mafia than town
In post 558, DarthPunk wrote: Literally nothing in this case makes me mafia.
in a recent game of mine, ^^^^^ this was the reaction scum gave when I cased them. further emphasis from DarthPunk was on how bad the case was and requests to actually point out what was *actually scummy* about his posts, much like DE did when Gimli called his posting bad
In post 854, KayJayQueue wrote: I can’t do anything about you thinking I’m being “performative”, that’s just how I express myself. And it seems a big unfair to assume I’m not focused on solving things, I’ve been giving this game a lot of my attention. Some things I felt more strongly about and that’s where my attention went. If things I wasn’t giving as much thought to begin to gain steam, I’m just being honest when I say I need to take a better look.

You seem to be jumping on everything I do trying to find a reason to sus me. Yeah, that’s the game, I get it, sus everyone but honestly, it’s getting a bit exhausting. I don’t even have a scum read on you, if anything, being cautious about me is normal as it would be for anyone. I didn’t think anything of it at first. I still think you’re probably more likely town but whatever problem you seem to have with me might get in the way of us working together.
in a recent game of mine, when I pushed KayJayQueue for being performative, she focused on how unfair it was to push her for that because that's just how she types and she isn't even scum reading me so why am I pushing her? this is the same thing DE was doing when he complained about how tired he was of people calling his posts bad and asking people why his posts were even *actually* bad

to be clear, I think DE's tone was extremely towny. KJQ's tone when I pushed her in the game I quoted was extremely towny too. it's a specific type of AtE that I am weak to, I think lots of people are weak to it. but, if you put aside the emotion of it and look at the content of what DE is focusing on, it's stuff that scum focuses on over town a much greater percentage of the time

JacksonVirgo - this is not a super confident read given KJQ has fooled me with AtE before, but i believe KJQ's frustration with Gimli was extremely town indicative. I think it only really makes sense from scum if Gimli/KJQ is the team which I find unlikely

Klick - i think he probably wants to catch me. I don't think he's ever scum with DE. I think gimli did not need to shift to town reading me when he did if he was scum. i think gimli, if scum, would not have tunneled on duelist so hard because it's just bad optics regardless of duelist's alignment

Black - i think her interactions with dragon are partnery but i think her reaction to me pushing her is probably town!black. i think everytime I've pushed her and she's been scum she's been much more conflict averse or defaulted to town reading me.

Doctor Drew - I think drew's been way more focused on the social aspects of the game than I'm used to seeing from him. i am genuinely shocked he is town reading me and i kind of doubt that doesn't come from an informed perspective

Hu Tao - hu taown

Duelist Kage - could be scum. idk. probably even more likely scum than black. after further review i think she makes some sense as a dragon partner. i just don't think it's optimal to flip her today and i can explain that tomorrow.

Cat Scratch Fever - i still think probably town, i don't think the annoyance at the deepwolf theories read like scum annoyance. i think them going from "dann is extremely towny" to "it's dann/kage" as that becomes the popular read is the type of opportunistic fluidity that only comes from town or extremely experienced scum

May - kind of need her to be town for my sanity. i think she's never scum with DE. generally, i don't think she came into the game trying to make any friends and generally has not tried to town spew herself which I think is a primary goal of her scum game. willing to town bin and reassess later if needed.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

im sorry for being braggy and a little shitty this game, in my quest to become a better mafia player, i have tried to incorporate some evil twin stuff into my gameplay thinking that some level of bravado and emotional manipulation might help my town game, maybe it does theoretically but i don't think i've hit that mark quite yet and have just made people less likely to listen to me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 908, Klick wrote:
In post 761, Dannflor wrote: I keep coming back to and then and then

it just very much feels like the brand of AtE that comes from scum who desperately believes they haven't done anything scummy
This doesn't feel like a natural conclusion to take from these posts
i say this in the most respectful way possible,

I do not think it will be hard for me if I ever roll scum against you because I think you have a tendency to be very susceptible to a certain brand of tone-posting
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh my word, only this game I am way more focused on the social aspects of the game? Wow, that is certainly words you typed on the screen that is.....wow, that is the only word I can think of. Cause ya, normally I am all srz bizness and hyper focused on the nuts and bolts of the game, only super solvey posts from me 24/7.....lol

Also I haven't read you well at all as of late(and for the most part the same vice versa), so the things I have scum read about you I am trying to more give you benefit of the doubt about.....hence me saying you were giving me town pings when I first repped in.....why would you be surprised about that?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 934, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh my word, only this game I am way more focused on the social aspects of the game? Wow, that is certainly words you typed on the screen that is.....wow, that is the only word I can think of. Cause ya, normally I am all srz bizness and hyper focused on the nuts and bolts of the game, only super solvey posts from me 24/7.....lol
this feels like a dramatic misrepresentation of what i said

i know you are a social player, but i think you can't resist Playing Mafia even amidst the shit posting after a certain point as town and the level of that is way below what I'm used to seeing from you

I am not saying Drew is shitposting he must be mafia

that is not a goodfaith interpretation of my post
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 934, Doctor Drew wrote: so the things I have scum read about you I am trying to more give you benefit of the doubt about.....hence me saying you were giving me town pings when I first repped in.....why would you be surprised about that?
am i town pinging you or am i scum pinging you and you're trying to give me the benefit of the doubt?

it would help if you could explain the pings in more detail. i just expect treatment more like the way Hu Tao is treating me slot from you
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She | No they/etc

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

Post by May »

I'm gonna unvote but it's like 75% because of afk musing that the paradox of pushing de still seems disadvantageous to scum and only 25% the wall. Maybe 15% the wall. That's a really easy wall for scum dann, de just seems like a very unwise push for scum Dann
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:23 am

Post by May »

UNVOTE:
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 am

Post by May »

Am I the only one in the game who doesn't know kage
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 935, Dannflor wrote:
In post 934, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh my word, only this game I am way more focused on the social aspects of the game? Wow, that is certainly words you typed on the screen that is.....wow, that is the only word I can think of. Cause ya, normally I am all srz bizness and hyper focused on the nuts and bolts of the game, only super solvey posts from me 24/7.....lol
this feels like a dramatic misrepresentation of what i said

i know you are a social player, but i think you can't resist Playing Mafia even amidst the shit posting after a certain point as town and the level of that is way below what I'm used to seeing from you

I am not saying Drew is shitposting he must be mafia

that is not a goodfaith interpretation of my post
It just seemed so bizarre for that to be a part of the read on me, considering I normally get caught as scum.....or at least scum read(regardless of alignment) when I play a little more tighter and more focused on the game.

And I have played the game plenty here, at least it feels I have. I pushed May kinda hard yesterday when trying to sort her, I was questioning DK for town reading me so much, I tried to Kay invested in the game more when she was on tilt a bit. None of that is AI per se, but you are spinning a false narrative here about my play this game.

Pre Edit: Honestly, you probably were more null than anything, but I wanted to act a bit more in good faith in the interactions we would have since we do tend to butt heads in the games we play.....so was a more benefit of the doubt until I see more

And the only time I remember you really pushing me kinda hard similar to this was when you were scum(though tbf, when you were traitor you didn't really push me IIRC....so back to square one lol)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 939, May wrote: Am I the only one in the game who doesn't know kage
i have a guess but im terrible at alt guessing
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 940, Doctor Drew wrote: And the only time I remember you really pushing me kinda hard similar to this was when you were scum
haven't i pushed you a lot as town recently? i feel even got miselimmed for pushing you badly in that one game
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:33 am

Post by May »

Alt guess me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

if i was partners with duelist im pretty sure i would've just killed her and played the game solo by now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

may when was the last time you town read me

this is a purely curiosity question i am not trying to sort your alignment
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:36 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 940, Doctor Drew wrote: And I have played the game plenty here, at least it feels I have. I pushed May kinda hard yesterday when trying to sort her, I was questioning DK for town reading me so much, I tried to Kay invested in the game more when she was on tilt a bit. None of that is AI per se, but you are spinning a false narrative here about my play this game.
do you have a quick summary of your reads at the moment, my perception of you has been much more floaty than your perception of yourself
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 941, Dannflor wrote:
In post 939, May wrote: Am I the only one in the game who doesn't know kage
i have a guess but im terrible at alt guessing
Same here, but I swear they even told me who they are and I am idiot and forgot haha
In post 942, Dannflor wrote:
In post 940, Doctor Drew wrote: And the only time I remember you really pushing me kinda hard similar to this was when you were scum
haven't i pushed you a lot as town recently? i feel even got miselimmed for pushing you badly in that one game
That is fair, but I feel like the reasoning you are giving here was the most similar in tone to Dats University......like let me just push Drew to push him.

That being said, I do realize that part of your read on me is because of DE which obviously I can't change, but I mean I have the unique ability to know that his going on tilt was probably genuine frustration, and at worst NAI
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:58 am

Post by May »

Looks like I added fuel to the consensus town read of lady 6 in werewolf vampire game and then iirc I reciprocally town read you in the Northsidegal game that like locks into neighborhoods that vig eachother
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:58 am

Post by May »

There's probably a more recent time