Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her please

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Marisa Kirisame »

Just had a look at the VC. Do you think all three scum were on-wagon? That's not usual.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:25 am

In post 3666, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I'm kinda busy irl till tommorrow but will say look at: Reisen, Kaguya, Yuuka, and Marisa tomorrow
In post 3671, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Basically the same list as here, would probably swap Marisa and Kagerou
I'm sorry Sanae but if you are town your solving is really lame

Anyway I agree with Koishi and Clownpiece that we should wait for Aya and I also think we should wait for Reisen because as much as I would like to just pew pew everyone except Reisen, myself and the three conftown (I'll miss you), we don't really have enough clears for that so I would like to make sure Reisen is town before I clear her (or not).
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:27 am

Wait Sanae are you saying you are town and you still think all three scum were likely on-wagon (unless it's Kaguya)? I... I can't fathom that.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 3675, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Just had a look at the VC. Do you think all three scum were on-wagon? That's not usual.
if sanae flips town then absolutely the folks on her wagon deserve scrutiny

but if sanae flips mafia then it feels exceedingly dangerous at best to give everyone else that voted for town ichirin a pass and focus solely on the people that voted for mafia sanae
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:31 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 3668, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Oh I apparently did get an actusl reply. I'm blind.

I'm bound. Sorry Aya this thread won't be big enough for the both of us tomorrow.
o7

Bird Handling has been helpful!
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 am

Oop, I did not think of that >_<

I just townread the people on the Ichirin wagon more than the people on the Sanae wagon except for Sanae herself, and I also know it's unusual to have all three scum on the day 1 lim wagon but I guess it could happen if the other option was bussing.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 am

I saw some people saying Yuuka/Sanae were never SvS, anybody care to explain that read?
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:33 am

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 3676, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 3666, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I'm kinda busy irl till tommorrow but will say look at: Reisen, Kaguya, Yuuka, and Marisa tomorrow
In post 3671, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Basically the same list as here, would probably swap Marisa and Kagerou
I'm sorry Sanae but if you are town your solving is really lame

Anyway I agree with Koishi and Clownpiece that we should wait for Aya and I also think we should wait for Reisen because as much as I would like to just pew pew everyone except Reisen, myself and the three conftown (I'll miss you), we don't really have enough clears for that so I would like to make sure Reisen is town before I clear her (or not).
Thank you for your perspective, I appreciate it
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:36 am

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 3677, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Wait Sanae are you saying you are town and you still think all three scum were likely on-wagon (unless it's Kaguya)? I... I can't fathom that.
Honestly I don't think all of those people are scum, and I didn't look at the vc. Both of the wagons are on town so I think scum are likely to be scattered throughout on both. I don't know who was on which wagon and I don't think it matters
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:39 am

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

I am thinking Marisa is increasingly scummy day2
Don't think she should be cleared foe getting the fruit from Eternity.

I'm at an event/kinda vla/busy irl till tomorrow, so later
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:42 am

Okay I should also note that I targeted Daiyousei with my active ability last night but I misread what it does so it's actually useless. However I actually read my PM today so hopefully next night I can do something useful. Or not! Maybe I'm just Vanilla Scarlet.

P-edit: You are so very welcome. Since we are not killing you until later, feel free to step up your solving! I may even go back to thinking you are super cool like I did back at the beginning of the game, when I called you Sanae-Sama.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:43 am

In post 3684, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I am thinking Marisa is increasingly scummy day2
WOW
I am so amazing at this game! I am actually being called scummy! Maybe if I try hard enough I can even get someone to vote me!
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:55 am

Post by Clownpiece »

VOTE: marisa
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:03 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 3681, Marisa Kirisame wrote: I saw some people saying Yuuka/Sanae were never SvS, anybody care to explain that read?
It’d be weird if we defended each other and interacted with each other as much as we did as scum. I don’t have much stake in this particular persuasion if Sanae flips scum I’m happy, if Sanae flips town, it gets harder for me and I’m not particularly worried about ever dying if Sanae is eliminated and flips scum because it doesn’t fit really on a narrative level. ~_~ rather I think it’d be relatively easy for me to defend myself later.

Imo. But this is only true if they’re scum.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:06 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 3685, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Okay I should also note that I targeted Daiyousei with my active ability last night but I misread what it does so it's actually useless. However I actually read my PM today so hopefully next night I can do something useful. Or not! Maybe I'm just Vanilla Scarlet.

P-edit: You are so very welcome. Since we are not killing you until later, feel free to step up your solving! I may even go back to thinking you are super cool like I did back at the beginning of the game, when I called you Sanae-Sama.
This is tonal whiplash. But I don’t really know what, if anything to make of it. Can’t you two bicker in the scum PT if that’s what that is?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:11 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Oops.

No stress express Yuuka.

~_~ chill thoughts.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm

In post 3687, Clownpiece wrote: VOTE: marisa
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:27 pm

This is the second vote on me this game! I feel so popular!
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Okay everyone speed lim maria to make her happier.

Go to it.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

*Marisa. Damn autocorrect. I had an ex go by that name.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 pm

In post 3689, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 3685, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Okay I should also note that I targeted Daiyousei with my active ability last night but I misread what it does so it's actually useless. However I actually read my PM today so hopefully next night I can do something useful. Or not! Maybe I'm just Vanilla Scarlet.

This is tonal whiplash. But I don’t really know what, if anything to make of it. Can’t you two bicker in the scum PT if that’s what that is?
It's probably a combination of being bored to death of this day phase, alternating between role playing and not roleplaying, and talking to my scumread who I'm pushing as if she could be town because I really want to not be wrong so if she's town I want to find her but at the same time I'm pretty confident she's scum, that's producing the tonal whiplash.

Anyway if I were scum with Sanae, Daiyousei would've been dead eons ago and Larva would probably still have been alive.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 pm

In post 3694, Koishi Komeiji wrote: *Marisa. Damn autocorrect. I had an ex go by that name.
Sorry 'bout that.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:36 pm

In post 3693, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Okay everyone speed lim maria to make her happier.

Go to it.
I'm sorry! This is very mean towards Kaguya-San and Sanae-San. But I just find it funny that they think they can get me limmed, so I'm teasing them a bit.
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:31 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 3695, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 3689, Yuuka Kazami wrote:

It's probably a combination of being bored to death of this day phase, alternating between role playing and not roleplaying, and talking to my scumread
who I'm pushing as if she could be town because I really want to not be wrong so if she's town I want to find her
but at the same time I'm pretty confident she's scum, that's producing the tonal whiplash.

Anyway if I were scum with Sanae, Daiyousei would've been dead eons ago and Larva would probably still have been alive.
That's not how you're talking to me. You're talking to me like you're absolutely convinced I'm scum and pretty much dismissing whatever I have to say, and you've been doing this for a while

If you are trying to affirm your read on me, or trying to sort me, I am absolutely not getting that from you, and it's making me a little frustrated

I don't even know where you think you're doing this
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

Anyways because I actually have some time now (also @Marisa pressing me like three times for not elaborating on my reads when I kept saying I was busy irl is ... like OK? Yes you caught me when I didn't have time to answer more thoroughly, does that make me scum? No? Were you like ignoring me when I kept saying I literally don't have time for this right now?)

I'm taking Aya, Koishi, and Clown out of the pool, the first two for mechanics, and the latter I think is town on play (in both incarnations)

Going through the rest:
Dai -> I think looks fairly unaligned with Eternity Larva on play, and also her present confidence on me I think is kinda likely to come from town. She's wrong, but I don't think she's faking the confidence. I like that she went through the Ichirin wagon overnight and landed on Eternity scum, posting that minutes after day started and Eternity flipped - it's not the sort of thing she could have really put together after the Eternity flip and if she was partners that's, like, a weird thing to prepare overnight, and even weirder to post when Eternity flipped

Kageou - I kind of think the way Eternity pushed them looks unaligned. I'm having a hard time understanding the Tenshi shot though, like it really isn't defensible. On balance, if I had to guess, town, but wouldn't bet the game on it

Reisen - literally coasting, not scumhunting, not doing anything townie, no idea what their reads are, and it's day2 in a 150 page game. I think they're basically under rhe radar scum, and voteparking on Ichirin for an eternity day1 when it looked like it was an inevitable wagon is not a good look, especially since Ichirin flipped town. They're not doing anything to solve and just sat on the inevitable day1 town-lim

Kaguya - honestly don't have enough thoughts on them, and this isn't a good place to be. Don't like that they're just vote parking on me and not, like, thinking about it any more critically. I think this is will not be a good like when I flip town. They're reading people on flavor and mechanics instead of on play, and it's an easy tactic for scum to take in a game like this, and is certainly a lot easier than making up, like, those pesky read things like townies do. I think they're using mechanics and flavor to interact with the game instead of primarily via readkng and sorting people, and I think this is scummy. Also I think just hanging out in the periphary EoD1 is a +scum place to be

Yuuka - don't even remember what I was townreading them for way back when. Not like actively scumreading them but I am generally placing them in the bucket of 'fading into the background eod1', which is sort of where I think scum would be

Marisa - tonally incredibly weird today, but also I don't know why she just starts an entire wagon on me. In the last like three irl days I'm sort of starting to scumread her but I'm also cognizant that it might be because I'm annoyed at her, so eh. Kinda scummy but like she probably isn't scum.

Probably rank these six as town-> scum:

Dai
Kagerou
Marisa/Yuuka
Kaguya
Reisen

I think you should always lim in Kaguya/Reisen tomorrow

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”