Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t know how you extrapolate that from my posts currently in thread where i admit that there is a possibility you are town despite things that concern me but i will state that the onus is more on you imo to prove why that’s potentially a towny sequence of read rather than just saying well it could be town couldn’t it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Von Payne »

I'm not going to be able to prove to you that it was a townie sequence, and I shouldn't have to prove to you that it could
potentially
be one because I know you've played games where townies get it wrong a lot

There's not much else I can say other than I've been lazy this game

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2045, Ydrasse wrote: i mean wolf play isn’t always going to be perfect imo. sometimes a wolf goes ooh a chance to make it really seem like i’m a solving townie and then they add in a ton of details and little flairs that make them appear genuine. and then you have to add repairs when the flaws in your fake stories start to show

beyond this i do dislike the way von payne went “oh aureal and hu both need more” before progressing to develop a scumread on the latter, admitted to not really reading aureals posting and then coming out with a townread that vanishes only after the hider crumb stuff

(if i missed an important part of progression there that i need for context lmk i was ctrl f on me phone but that’s what i see it as)
I think that was me that posted about Hu and Aureal.

I stated before that I can usually read her well as town, and I am starting to get to that point with Hu. The wagon was growing on Hu, and I did not see the townieness, so I hopped on board.

Aureal than made a post that to me was like 'classic townAureal', I even said as much in thread.

And I still was thinking town Aureal on d2, but there was strong evidence to the contrary with the hider thing

:twisted:
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Which aureal post was classic aureal post and provide tge meta you used to deduce it.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:55 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1978, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Why is catgirl likely town. And how is that question important about the neighborhood?
idk vibes, and it's not really that relevant but i would like to be able to scream at night
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2053, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Which aureal post was classic aureal post and provide tge meta you used to deduce it.
I will bring up the post later, but the meta is that I just read her well when she is town.

It is all vibes, she comes off very frustrated in a way I didn't think she could fake as scum, I was finally wrong about her lol

There, that is the meta

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1976, Sunflower wrote: ok um well based on what i've seen catgirls is likely town may reread in full eventually.von payne if you guys die do we still get to post in thread at night. right
Yes, The Von Payne Show can never die.....even if we do lol

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2038, Ydrasse wrote: idk the unfortunate aspect of this is that town can be this … This

but it’s hard to move past the fact two players who have been around for a while wouldn’t realize that role concealment is bastard maybe i expect too much of the average scummer to know this but… eh
Tbh, I never considered the bastard element of thinking we might have a protective/roleblocking role. As I said, I was just going with the theme of the game, and wondering exactly why we would have a hood that everyone can see, ie we are awake at night, ie those that are awake at night can't be affected by Bad Dreams, ie we are a protective role of sorts

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2015, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I can't tell if Von truly not understanding how out of touch their choices are here is towny or wolfy. Like if this is a wolf fakeclaim it's extremely sloppy. That then begs the question of why? You have multiple nights to justify or come up with a better fake claim and this is the end result? Drew is a good player and while I don't know enough about Black I'm going to assume she's fine enough that I wouldn't see this coming. Them saying "omg are you reading" isn't helpful either (when the irony is on them)

The counter point to this is there has to be so many leaps of logic you need to take for all of this to be well, true.
I will assume this is Ali, since no way Maria would say I am good player after the Union Busting game lol

I can't speak for the interactions you had with Black earlier, truth is we didn't speak at all during all of this, we were kinda both responding in real time.

But, you definitely have first hand knowledge how I would handle a fake claim, and this ain't it.

Also, general question to the class, what exact scum motivation would we have to make this claim? A bulk of the suspicions of our claim is just that it is 'bad choices for the hood' or 'you know this isn't a bastard game right?'

You don't think we would have run it past our buddies first who would have explained this to us? Or better yet, chosen 'better' picks of people to hood?

Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

That's a Maria post
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Well then, thank you for the kind words Maria lol

But forward that to Ali if you could

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Is this Dunn or Gif?

What do you make of the events of the day? Apologies if you did comment, was at work for most of my posting

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VC 3-2

Kyoko Kirigiri (2):
Catgirl Chipotle, Von Payne
Von Payne (1):
Kyoko Kirigiri,
Not voting (5):
ActionDan, Enchant, Silver Ravens, Sunflower, Ydrasse

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Day 3 Deadline is April 1 9:00 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2024-04-01 18:00:00)

Mod notes:
  • If you see an error in this or any other vote count please let us know via PM.
  • :]

Last edited by morph the cat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Ydrasse
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote: We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake.
???????????????????????????
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:30 pm

In post 1971, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I need Von to explain because do you
think
you have some of hidden action? If so, why?

Or are you just saying you
do
have that power?

How long have you been thinking this? Since game start? N1? etc.

Because if either of these were the case why would you do it on two slots you've openly said you TR? Why would you block there? I'm confused.
In post 1964, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They just explained that as the hidden reason why they chose you in night 2.
In post 1966, Silver Ravens wrote: Von Payne, what makes you think your role would prevent the bad dreamers from acting at night? Surely your role tells you what it does, is there some confusion?
Nothing in our role PM said we have this ability, it has just been a working theory that Black am I have shared my based of the flavor and theme of the game(and popped into my head after randomly thinking about nightmare on elm street lol).

Bad dreams can't get you if you are awake at night

We don't know how kooky of a theory it is, but that is where our headspace is at

Inb4 'still should have hooded Prism them'....which is fair, but wanted someone active(and I have thought we are more protective while Black is more we prevent bad dreams night actions)

What are you going on about?
What, do you think this is a bastard game or something?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:31 pm

In post 1980, Von Payne wrote: 'Hey Mod, can you confirm that this theory we have about our role that you made no mention of in our role PM?'
Do you think this game is bastard?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 pm

Mods do not make roles like that on mafiascum. By mafiascum standards, hidden aspects of your role and how it functions is considered bastard. If you are targeting someone, thinking you're dragging them into a neighborhood, but you're actually shooting, protection, roleblocking, or jailkeeping them, that is bastard.
If it turns out that you're a miller but it says nothing about this in your role pm, that is bastard.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:34 pm

In post 1985, Von Payne wrote: We thought recruiting people would have a side-effect of protecting them.
THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TARGETTED PRISM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO
WHAT THE FUCK
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:35 pm

I AM LITERALLY THE BEST PROTECTIVE ON THIS WEBSITE IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE HOODING PRISM BECAUSE PRISM IS GONNA PROBABLY DIE, THAT SHOULD MEAN THAT PROTECTIVES SHOULD BE ON PRISM.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm

In post 1987, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1966, Silver Ravens wrote: Von Payne, what makes you think your role would prevent the bad dreamers from acting at night? Surely your role tells you what it does, is there some confusion?
We thought this was a complex game and that it was possible we weren't told everything about our role

No.
That would be bastard
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

This whole outburst doesn't happen if Von Payne is a wolf.
Back to the regularly scheduled program of killing Kyoko
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I do not believe:

- that they thought it in first place. it was just them developing a "hidden risen" for having catgirl neighborized as I questioned what was its purpose. the theory makes no sense in first place neighter design wise, nor even semantical wise. a fucking mass public neighborizer jail keeper?
- that they didnt think of asking mod for clarifying their own role if this was a true suspicioun
- that they thought to get catgirl if they thought it has protective aspect.
- that they thought to get their first town reads sunflower, suggest second townread aureal and then prism and catgirl their town leans in it if they thought it will block them
- that this was a hydra thought and they really put any thought in such theory and possible targets for it together

plus they put out that protective part later out as people started questioning the ridiculousness of the role block part and the target choice for that alongside me, to make their targets make more sense.

how can not one see how that story got adopted in three pages to get where it got? completely out of hands

this in addition of that aureal public neighborhood call in night 1 which is a fucking scum tell and I dont know why no one else but me sees it

please vote von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

They are 200000000000% flipping red

catgirl should be hanged next.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:49 pm

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1926, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have been thinking and rereading and i still dont get what was vons reason for taking catgirl in public neighborhood. They hint on having a secret reason and for it not being related to solve the slot with conversations and questions which i dont get.

Otherwise what is the point of neighborizing a null town lean read that you repeatedly call them possibly pocketing you.

It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
You keep repeating this. It's such a weak reason to think we are scum together and I don't think town pushes this point as hard as you are pushing it

If you were paying attention to my reads (which you should be doing if you think I'm scum) then you'd realize we didn't have a lot of options for recruiting as far as townreads go

And fine, I'll go ahead and reveal one of our hidden reasons. I don't think it'll really impact much

We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake. Prism and Catgirls both expressed that they didn't want to be recruited. I had a tinfoil that maybe one of them could be scum trying to make sure they can utilize their ability by not being recruited

Literally since when do wolves make plays like this?
Why would they make plays like this?
If this slot is a wolf, here is what they do
They count the amount of votes they potentially have on Kyoko
and then once they realize that they potentially will have enough votes, they do nothing. They put down a vote, and they do nothing, because they don't HAVE to do anything here. It's so extra. Just do nothing. Both of these players are good enough to realize this.

You wanna know what is realistic?
A townie thinking that if they show a little bit of their hand, it will suddenly "reverse the tables" or some bullshit.
This whole thing is very not well thought out, I think it's simply too idiotic for it to be a wolf.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”