the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #971 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am

Post by the worst »

I keep starting it then leaving then coming back and going to type something and getting bored. I guess it's interesting and it's a conversation starter and at some points I felt like it was meaningful but when push comes to shove I don't think it's as significant as the reasons I townread anyone I townread.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #972 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am

Post by the worst »

I guess the game was a little unnatural to me because I really just allow myself to get caught up in surface level feelings then change my mind on them dramatically every 30 minutes but I tried
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #974 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:18 am

Post by the worst »

worst
PC unfortunately
Klick
Dannflor/implosion
Black/NM ig

I suppose if ceejay's partner didn't do anything absurd then I have to deal with the idea that someone I townread is scum despite not really looking aligned with ceejay and I don't think it's natural to get there rn
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #978 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:00 am

Post by the worst »

In post 975, Black wrote:
In post 974, the worst wrote: suppose if ceejay's partner didn't do anything absurd then I have to deal with the idea that someone I townread is scum despite not really looking aligned with ceejay and I don't think it's natural to get there rn
Are you townreading Dann and implo?
I guess so
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #999 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:14 am

Post by the worst »

Black is probably technically a better lim. I actually don't really mind which of black/NM we yeet today all that much. It could just be either of them without really disrupting my evaluation of the gamestate and I'm not sure how to get over this roadblock.

I guess it dawns on me if that if dann is scum he probably benefits from having a NM with non-zero scum equity around for another day but eh this is a thought exercise

I'm a bit melancholic bc I don't think I'm getting much further in isolation and I don't think anyone but dann is really interested in solving with me. Klick & implo you've both asked me to do things or asked me things I think but I don't know how to like, engage with either of y'all about interesting ideas. I feel like it's kinda doing homework.

so much pedit
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1002 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:15 am

Post by the worst »

In post 996, Dannflor wrote:
In post 990, Black wrote: Have you spoken about why you are so confident in town!tw? I might have missed it
i think the most compact tangible point that I can point to is the whole thing about misinterpreting PC's claim and thinking the game was solved

but in addition to that there's a lot of small things that have kinda added up

i think is a type of epiphany post that comes from town more often than not

i think in general he's cared about solving the game today and more importantly getting the Right answer
937 is a post I'm really annoyed nobody else found interesting :(
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1006 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:19 am

Post by the worst »

I'm getting nothing else from the last page this is either meta or black doesn't want to be scumread or both
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1007 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:21 am

Post by the worst »

fwiw this resonates with me dann. I'm hyper critical of that resonance because I feel like a lot of the stretches Black is making are specifically in her casing of me. and I'm me and I don't really want to be scumread so like of course I'm going to dislike that. but it has felt a bit inauthentic! like sometimes I feel like black feels I deserve a lim moreso than I feel like black feels like eliminating me will win the game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1008 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:23 am

Post by the worst »

I'm still kinda annoyed at the whole

- dann suggests black is scum
- I ask others for input on solving black's alignment
- black says I'm scum for pandering to your scumread
- v little input on solving black's alignment

eh fuck it
VOTE: Black
I don't really think this goes over super well for me but a minimum of [PC, NM] are aggressively not playing this game so idk if there's a whole lot of point in me tryharding any more!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1012 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1011, Black wrote: Please fade tw after me. Thanks
i think you stopped trying to solve me and started trying to prove my guilt a while ago. your read on me has felt regressive for like this entire phase.

if you're town I hope this becomes an insightful learning experience or something idk. this wasn't meant to sound condescending but i don't know how else to respond to this post. it's like a caricature of the behaviour that makes me think you're playing this phase like scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1014 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:56 am

Post by the worst »

maybe!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1029 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:14 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1021, Klick wrote: I've gone and looked through a few duck games but I feel like I haven't gotten much of use out of them

I feel like the biggest difference between tw-town and tw-scum is a level of comfort and enjoyment that I've only seen from them as town. I think the worst is relaxing and enjoying this game at a level that's similar to their town play
But I think that's hard to really rely on, because 1) the worst has already talked about how they've been enjoying Mafia more on the whole lately since their return, and 2) this is a particularly enjoyable game/playerlist to the point that even if they're scum, I could see them having this level of fun anyway

Outside of that, nothing that the worst has posted in this game feels outside the level of engagement he's capable of as scum.
Sorry to make it worse but that definitely shifts over time. I'm on record saying that metric is a better indicator of my mood than my alignment in like, a holistic meta sense, and I still think that's probably true.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1031 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:18 am

Post by the worst »

I do think some people can vibe check my alignment. Like the example that jumps to mind is Koba who finds my town & scum games like night and day. Don't tell them I credited that though :shifty:

it changes like the wind but over all, scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1037 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1023, Dannflor wrote: Okay I walked away and tried to do a little mental reset thing and reread the first half of D1

We should probably just yeet Not_Mafia today tbh

I don't think anyone has a compelling reason for NM to be town. If I'm honest with myself, I don't want to vote him because scum!Not_Mafia is an unsatisfying answer and as a mafia addict I'm forever chasing the dopamine of catching someone who is actually trying to play the game. But, like, a lesson I keep having to relearn is that more often than not games are actually easier than I want them to be.

Looking back over D1 with a clearer head, I think the associations between Black/ceejay are kinda unintuitive from buddies. I think Ceejay's entrance town read on Black is just like statistically more likely to be the type of read that lands on a random townie rather than a scum team mate. ceejay later did this thing where he kinda forgot that he walked back the read on Black a little and I think he would've kept better track of that if Black was his scum partner. Black town reads ceejay in a lukewarm kind of way but then makes and later does the weird hammer thing and that's just a super not straightforward, uncomittal, and unintuitive way to distance with a scum partner. I don't think it's out of Black's scum range to hard defend her partner or to bus, but the specific hedgey way she kind of did both and neither just feels like someone genuinely uninformed of ceejay's alignment. I also think someone hammering ceejay because they have a strong PR read and want to ride the cred to end game would've played around the hammer in a more performative way.

the main argument purported that Not_Mafia might be town is that he entered the thread calling ceejay scum

looking at this entrance in context, it's important to note that ceejay was already at 3 votes at this time and had been called out by the worst as the most likely lim if the day were to suddenly end. but Not_Mafia doesn't join the wagon and instead votes the worst

like does the progression of the VC in to without a vote, to fit any conceivable model of town!NM?

When Not_Mafia rejoins the ceejay wagon in , the wagons between ceejay and the worst are tied, and NM only moves from the worst to ceejay after I state that we should just go ceejay, there's talk of consolidation, and Black asks ceejay for a claim.

after ostensible scum reading the worst d1, not_mafia goes from sheepin the worst today, to voting the worst

that's like the bulk of his content and I can't really read much of it but I guess I'd expect some sort of coherent trajectory from him and like if Not_mafia's partner was ceejay I'm not sure NM would really play this any different than he has

so like yeah i just want to kill this VOTE: Not Mafia

at this point we have 1 scum left with no associations to hunt for so it's not like Not_Mafia is suddenly going to be producing any more alignment indicative content anyway
This is definitely how you get the good ending of this game and I do think at least it means we can have two more gruelling days of the rest of us yelling and crying and suffering.

I have NM and Black at roughly the same point and I think NM is a more correct lim and I don't super often feel like that.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1038 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1027, Dannflor wrote: you know i heard somewhere that not_mafia's reads were better than rand
did I explain this meme earlier in the game or was that a hallucination
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1041 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1036, Klick wrote: I think implosion is still the player I have a semi-decent gut feeling about actually flipping *scum*, as opposed to just feeling unsure about the others
this is interesting. implo is in a blind spot for me because I think low-key I kinda maybe want it to be black a little. But if I had to pick one person out of those three who endgames bc I'm elim'd atm I'd choose implosion and I don't feel awesome about it.

pedit: sure go for it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1042 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1040, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1038, the worst wrote:
In post 1027, Dannflor wrote: you know i heard somewhere that not_mafia's reads were better than rand
did I explain this meme earlier in the game or was that a hallucination
you did, it was a callback
love your work
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1044 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1043, Black wrote:
In post 999, the worst wrote:
Black is probably technically a better lim.
I actually don't really mind which of black/NM we yeet today all that much. It could just be either of them without really disrupting my evaluation of the gamestate and I'm not sure how to get over this roadblock.

I guess it dawns on me if that if dann is scum he probably benefits from having a NM with non-zero scum equity around for another day but eh this is a thought exercise

I'm a bit melancholic bc I don't think I'm getting much further in isolation and I don't think anyone but dann is really interested in solving with me. Klick & implo you've both asked me to do things or asked me things I think but I don't know how to like, engage with either of y'all about interesting ideas. I feel like it's kinda doing homework.

so much pedit
In post 1037, the worst wrote: This is definitely how you get the good ending of this game and I do think at least it means we can have two more gruelling days of the rest of us yelling and crying and suffering.

I have NM and Black at roughly the same point and
I think NM is a more correct lim
and I don't super often feel like that.
What made you change your mind here?
this answer is going to suck. it's better tied to my indecision & neural function than to like, any specific thing that changed within those 38 posts. in a kind of abstract backwards way, limming you or limming NM are kind of interchangeable for me today.

you're a bit complicated. just bear with me - regardless of my wincon i benefit from you being removed from the game. if you're town we are just not finding each other. i keep going back and forth on whether your play even makes sense as town and whether the hammer is borderline clearing or utterly damning. at some point i'd very much like you flipped. you're also quite tunneled on me & i'm kind of tired of trying to find novel ways to sort you because i think dann and i are liable to accidentally echo chamber on the issues i have with you, and i don't think implo/klick are picking up what i'm putting down. so i guess from a solving utility & survival standpoint, both my slot & my ability to solve this game are strictly better off if you're yeeted today.

nm is less complicated. i liked his distance from ceejay on d1 at face value. i sort of just townbinned him for a hot minute off it, but thinking back, i don't really know if i actually care all that much about it. if i feel like the balance of the players in this game are town (say during my weird eras where i just have these moments of hallucination where you & implosion seem towny) then we should absolutely yeet NM. this is because we are not looking for scum who are manipulating the gamestate. we are looking for scum who are a void in the gamestate. the voids in this playerlist are NM and PC, and PC is cleared.

also weird aside, i really like NM. it's frustrating as hell trying to solve a game when he's only half vibing. feeling stuck and shitpushing NM is also just, like, epically something i'm completely capable of doing as scum. so i have a bit of a guilt association pushing him even though honestly his lim just makes a lot of sense??? i also sort of wonder if this is in the fnords of dann's push on NM as well.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1045 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by the worst »

i guess if PC has time to do one thing i'd love his input on black. i don't think PC is a bad player at all btw he's just confirmed town, clearly busy, and checked out, which is a little vexing.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1051 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

Klick & implo sorry to rush y'all but we have 48 hours left and your votes are pretty essential. Hammering me isn't illegal if that's ur call but not voting kind of just dooms us to status quo.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1066 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1057, implosion wrote: I really don't understand why there is seemingly 0 impetus to critically analyze dannflor right now though. I maybe missed people's current reasons that they said but I feel like like, black and maybe others have just said "eh we'll come back here later if needed" and i don't feel great about that!
In post 1058, Dannflor wrote: I’m just so town!
this is kinda where i keep getting to!

i do frequently have those like "dann does need to do x [or similar] as scum here" and then i'm either like "...or as town", or like "...but i'm doing the same thing". i don't think this is a very easy game to catch a deepwolf in. i also think dann just has higher town equity than like everyone else except generally klick.

there's stuff on d1 where i think dann did a lot to keep ceejay in the spotlight. like this post is a random example i found when i zoomed through his iso for a supporting example for 4.3 seconds.
In post 328, Dannflor wrote: The worst what did you mean by it not feeling like time to vote ceejay yet
this is a good question. it's not really attempting to
imply
anything that's going to make my life harder when his partner ceejay flips, and similarly it kinda just keeps the pressure on ceejay without being over the top about it.

i do think bussing d1 in a micro is great!! but i feel like it wasn't really a commitment to yeeting ceejay, he kind of just was on dann's radar for an adequate amount of time and then he came to the same conclusion as a bunch of the rest of us. he's approached day two with a level of integrity which he just simply does not need to if he is scum. he regularly takes a lot of risks with his reads which i don't think are either natural or necessary to secure the lims he needs to get through this game as scum. i think he's also done things which are mmmm ostensibly scummy but has done them in a way that's just so smooth. not smooth talking i know he can do that as scum. like, the NM push for example. i doubt that's something dann feels all that great about. i think that's something dann knows looks disproportionately scummy vs. other things he could be doing at the time. i think the way he came to it was natural, and i think it's a case that's relatively hard to make without cognitive load as scum in this gamestate.

catching scum dann without associates is also like, very difficult right now, but at pure face value he kind of passes a smell test too.

i sort of went to reply to this vaguely & abstractly and came up with these examples accidentally. that's how much i think dann is town this game!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1067 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1062, implosion wrote:
In post 1059, Dannflor wrote: Idk do you have specific concerns beyond me not being out of my scum range
I've mentioned a lot of your play seems to follow the path and strategic sensibilities that I think you would have as scum here
In post 1064, Dannflor wrote: Do you suppose my town path and sensibilities would be very different
In post 1065, implosion wrote: i'm not sure, and i tend to settle on "probably not particularly".
i've had this conversation with my heart like 8 times this game about dann.
klick is the only person here who i think is close to breaking their scumrange. i also think klick's scumgame is a bit underrated so i don't say that super lightly tbh. everyone here's just a lil shade of grey as a treat.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1068 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by the worst »

dann is it a trench coat or an overcoat that the tenth doctor wears?

this is a loaded question
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1071 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1069, Dannflor wrote: overcoat i think
i agree

ok you're town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1077 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:31 am

Post by the worst »

elaborate?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1089 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:05 am

Post by the worst »

I don't think anyone is under any illusion that the poe is small. Where are we wrong?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1091 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:06 am

Post by the worst »

Tend to agree this game is primed for a good scum win just nit sure where it's coming from rn

I also know it's not coming from me so,, lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1092 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:07 am

Post by the worst »

Sorry you haven't had fun I'm enjoying this game a lot even though it is a bit if a brain melter
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1097 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:23 am

Post by the worst »

I'm very 1096 too
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1099 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:29 am

Post by the worst »

it's how it's felt!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1119 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm also kinda at

VOTE: implosion

I can see this dark future where it's like klick or dann and nm votes me in yeetlo and they've already won :cowboy:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1138 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by the worst »

that was negligent
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1139 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by the worst »

I didn't slow down to consider the not_mafia of it all though if the game doesn't end I do kinda think that hammer is probably usually just scum even from NM and now I'm gonna seem like scum for e-1ing implo hahahaha this is going to suck
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1140 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by the worst »

I could accused y'all of posturing but one of y'all is klick and the other is flipping so
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1147 (isolation #234) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by the worst »

I had a premonition of this final 3 and I'm displeased about it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1148 (isolation #235) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by the worst »

My first instinct is to snap-vote NM because I'm tired and busy but I GUESS I'll go satisfy myself that i have the game solved first
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1149 (isolation #236) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by the worst »

In broad strokes: I don't know if I really care that NM bussed ceejay on d1. I also think NM is smart enough to like, deliberately play mafia. Admittedly my vote yday was a fairly bad lapse in judgement, but it is not the hammer vote and I think it's hard to look past NM having snap-hammered implo who I don't actually think he had a read on?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1150 (isolation #237) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by the worst »

If Klick is scum he's played a really solid game. For the record I do think Klick is generally pretty good at scum too but this is like, a very edge of range kind of game.

This isn't the first or the fifth time I've scrolled through cjv=>klick and klick=>cjv and I just think klick's d1 read on ceejay reads authentic. If they're scum together, klick opened the game by lolbussing his pr buddy in a swingy set-up, then recanted his bus read when cjv was actually widely scumread and expected to go over. That's like a genius way to bus but I don't think it's all that intuitive. I think klick has stayed whimsical and defiant and prickly after his partner's death in a way that I think is actually pretty hard for someone who's spinning a lie.

Either way I have to vote someone who has at least interesting associatives with ceejay from d1 so I think I'm always going to vote for the one who's easier to fake, and who has actively scumsided throughout the game.

I could spend longer on this but I've done my due diligence like, multiple times on Klick on d2 & d3 and I kind of don't want to kid myself into thinking pouring more time into this game is going to make it more winnable.

There's so many other little things I keep going to talk about and then deciding against.

VOTE: NM
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1151 (isolation #238) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by the worst »

If I haven't lost I just replaced into yeetlo as scum in a game that just finished klick

If meta is your thing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1153 (isolation #239) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:20 pm

Post by the worst »

your defence is exactly self-meta smh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1154 (isolation #240) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by the worst »

if i need to change this you've got some uncertain amount of time to convince me

i can live w losing games because myself & the other town don't find each other but it saddens me when there isn't an effort

nothing personal obviously ilu
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1156 (isolation #241) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1155, Not_Mafia wrote: Calling it "self-meta" is pretty cheap and desperate when you're calling something I do literally every game weird and scummy
this is like saying it's cheap & desperate to call your shirt red when it's crimson. like i'm acutely aware i'm using an undermining argument. but how the hell else could i characterise it even if i *wasn't* trying to be convincing? :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1157 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1155, Not_Mafia wrote: ilu2 and will consider any case on Klick
if klick is scum and we're both sitting here like "no YOU scumcase klick" that would be quite funny
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1164 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah really well played i have no regrets sorry NM
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1165 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:02 pm

Post by the worst »

klick, in the scum pt, preparing to make us all cry wrote:Most people consider me a player that is fairly easy to read. My goal is to shift that expectation. I'm going to try to have some influence in the main goings-on, really get involved with this one. To do that, I'm going to do my best to relax and have fun.
yeeahh look,,,
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1170 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:12 pm

Post by the worst »

thanks for modding aureal! hope the spec chat was as fun as expected!

if anyone watched me play i'll be furious.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1176 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1171, Klick wrote: I enjoyed this game but I think I'd have enjoyed it infinitely more if I got to be town with this list

Especially duck. Power town duo
the hell are you talking about we WERE a power town duo u were also just scum the entire time :sob:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1177 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1173, Dannflor wrote: the worst you played very well and were a joy to play with

klick you played very well and i rue the day you were born to pull off the perfect scum buddy trajectory

thanks for modding aureal
<3

right back at you, I'm glad we've found each other twice in a row as town.

I'm so ready to be paranoia mislim'd just to shake things up.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1184 (isolation #248) » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 am

Post by the worst »

shit

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”